PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brandon Flowers= Pro Bowler

PunkinDrublic
09-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Was at the game yesterday and am tired as shit this morning after getting back to Dallas around 2am. Yeah he didn't get a pick 6 this week but that was the most complete game I've seen Flowers play. The way he was covering receivers was textbook. I was very impressed with his timing and ability to get himself to the right place at the right time to knock the ball away. Take a bow Mr. Flowers you have earned the title of shutdown corner.

boogblaster
09-27-2010, 08:28 AM
Flowers and Charles are my favorite Chiefs .. hands down .....

Ralphy Boy
09-27-2010, 09:24 AM
We really should look at bringing back Herm, or whoever deserves the credit for that draft. Not that they did a bad job this year.

L.A. Chieffan
09-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Dude is a stud. If he was playing on the Cowboys or Giants he'd probably have his own cereal by now.

BigChiefFan
09-27-2010, 09:30 AM
He's quickly turning into an elite CB. He's played lights out this season.

-King-
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Dude is a stud. If he was playing on the Cowboys or Giants he'd probably have his own cereal by now.

This.

But people will notice him if we keep winning.

SPATCH
09-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Kid was a pro bowler last year (got jobbed)

Ain't shit changed

PunkinDrublic
09-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Kid was a pro bowler last year (got jobbed)

Ain't shit changed

I think if you're a stud player on a bad team you deserve to get overlooked. Kind of harsh but it goes back to believing in winning as a team first and then the individual accolades will follow.

-King-
09-27-2010, 09:46 AM
I think if you're a stud player on a bad team you deserve to get overlooked. Kind of harsh but it goes back to believing in winning as a team first and then the individual accolades will follow.

Huh? It's the probowl. It's a game for individual accolades.

Priest31kc
09-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Flowers is a top 5 CB in the NFL. I wanted him badly in the 08 draft, had him going to us in all the mock drafts I did, and the second we drafted him I went crazy. Gotta thank Herm for Flowers....

PunkinDrublic
09-27-2010, 09:57 AM
Huh? It's the probowl. It's a game for individual accolades.

I know know what you're saying. What I'm saying is that most people don't pay attention to teams that win 2 to 4 games so star players will get overlooked. If we're an average to good team this year Flowers will get into the pro bowl.

philfree
09-27-2010, 09:59 AM
Flowers was blooming awsome but Carr had a pretty good game too. It was almost like they started going at Carr and when that wasn't working they tried Flowers and things got worse.

PhilFree:arrow:

ElGringo
09-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Agreed, we have a great pair of corners, again, finally......It is once again fun to watch the games.

Chiefs Rool
09-27-2010, 10:03 AM
I want to lock up flowers to a big deal! He's one of the top corners in the NFL for sure.

mnchiefsguy
09-27-2010, 10:52 AM
Flowers was outstanding yesterday and is having a great year so far. Soon teams will start throwing less to his side of the field.

BigMeatballDave
09-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Couple more yrs, and were gonna have an awesome secondary.

CupidStunt
09-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Let's face it, the 2008 draft was the stone-cold nuts. The 2010 draft looks filthy as well.

Another 1 like either of those in 2011 or any time soon and look out.

Brock
09-27-2010, 11:12 AM
Almost makes the Herm years worth it.

Priest31kc
09-27-2010, 11:50 AM

We already do. And that's what scary. Berry, Lewis & Arenas have only played 3 games in the NFL. Flowers & Carr are one of the best CB duos in the league, and they're only in their 3rd year.

Pestilence
09-27-2010, 11:51 AM
I want to lock up flowers to a big deal! He's one of the top corners in the NFL for sure.

I'm hoping they don't screw that part up.

rocks
09-27-2010, 11:58 AM
SF threw a lot of passes but because of Flowers and the pass rush they didn't connect. He had another great game!

bsp4444
09-27-2010, 12:16 PM
2008 and 2010 drafts were certainly franchise builders. We'd have to be pretty optimistic to hope for something like that in 2011, but perhaps we have the people in place to make it happen.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Was at the game yesterday and am tired as shit this morning after getting back to Dallas around 2am. Yeah he didn't get a pick 6 this week but that was the most complete game I've seen Flowers play. The way he was covering receivers was textbook. I was very impressed with his timing and ability to get himself to the right place at the right time to knock the ball away. Take a bow Mr. Flowers you have earned the title of shutdown corner.

"Flowers will never be on the same level as Revis, Asomugha etc"./Short-sighted Dumbasses.

Bane
09-27-2010, 02:03 PM
"Flowers will never be on the same level as Revis, Asomugha etc"./Short-sighted Dumbasses.

Only because he plays in KC /CP Trolls/Coffee pissers!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 02:17 PM
Flowers is a top 5 CB in the NFL. I wanted him badly in the 08 draft, had him going to us in all the mock drafts I did, and the second we drafted him I went crazy. Gotta thank Herm for Flowers....

No he's not. He's good though. Some people here are really drinkin' the homer koolaid.

Delano
09-27-2010, 02:19 PM
No he's not. He's good though. Some people here are really drinkin' the homer koolaid.

Post something substantial or GTFO.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 02:34 PM

No shit. I always said that with some real help in the secondary, the interceptions would start flowing like wine from Flowers, and well...whaddaya' know?!:evil:

LOCOChief
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM

We do now. I wouldn't trade the Chiefs secondary with anyother teams.

Coach
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
http://i50.tinypic.com/27y1wfr.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 03:06 PM

Good God my Flowers man-crush is just a joyous experience.:)

CupidStunt
09-27-2010, 03:59 PM
He is VERY close to top 5 IMO. His metrics support that and he passes the eye test with flying colors. He was like 7th or 8th last year, about 4th or 5th in the AFC IIRC, and he's playing at a much higher level this year, adding playmaking to his impressive lockdown/elite tackler resume.

Demonpenz
09-27-2010, 04:10 PM
you don't throw to mr. brightside

Rausch
09-27-2010, 04:13 PM
"Ain't no sunchine when you're gone...

Ain't no sunshine when you goOOOOOOO, that way..."

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 04:14 PM

here,

http://itsallfreeonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Kleenex.jpg

-King-
09-27-2010, 04:17 PM

Name 5 better than him.

And after you do that (even though there arent 5 better), name any that had to play with a pass rush as shitty as ours and with Mike Brown and Jon McGraw behind him.

You know what made Revis so fucking good? Because he had one of the best pass rushing defenses in front of him and capable safeties behind him.

But, yeah, like I was saying...name 5 better than him. And don't forget that prior to week 11 last year, Asomghua never matched up with the #1 WR all game long. So if he's top 5, then someone who does match up with the #1 has to be top 5 right?

TheGuardian
09-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Asomugha has become overrated. No one has to throw at him because the rest of the Raiders secondary is so awful. He's really really solid but he's not as elite as people try to make him out to be.

Revis is far above everyone else right now and there is a big step down from him. But Flowers is top 5 there really is no doubt about that. Who your top 5 is can be a discussion but Flowers should be in everyones top 5 for sure. That part shouldn't really even be debated.

LocoChiefsFan
09-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm really surprised San Fransisco threw at him so much.

beach tribe
09-27-2010, 05:23 PM
We really should look at bringing back Herm, or whoever deserves the credit for that draft. Not that they did a bad job this year.

Billy K should get the credit. The only guy Herm gets credit for is B. Carr.

And for the record this team would probably be 0-3 with DJ still playing like a bitch, everyone being out of shape, and no one on the team (besides Flowers) knowing how to tackle.

"You play to win the game" It's no surprise that Squirm said that after a loss.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Name 5 better than him.

And after you do that (even though there arent 5 better), name any that had to play with a pass rush as shitty as ours and with Mike Brown and Jon McGraw behind him.

You know what made Revis so ****ing good? Because he had one of the best pass rushing defenses in front of him and capable safeties behind him.

But, yeah, like I was saying...name 5 better than him. And don't forget that prior to week 11 last year, Asomghua never matched up with the #1 WR all game long. So if he's top 5, then someone who does match up with the #1 has to be top 5 right?

In no particular order:

Revis
Cromartie
Asomoghua (sp?)
Bailey
Woodson
DRC
Leon Hall

I could give a shit who you think is overrated and who's not. The only people that would rank Flowers in the top 5 CB's in the NFL are Chiefs fans. He's a good CB. Someday (maybe this year if he keeps it up) hes probably going to be a probowler. He might be a top 5 CB by the end of this season. He's an ascending player and he's getting better which is good and I'm excited about that. I'm not knocking the guy, I just don't think he's top 5.

-King-
09-27-2010, 05:31 PM
In no particular order:

Revis
Cromartie
Asomoghua (sp?)
Bailey
Woodson
DRC
Leon Hall

I could give a shit who you think is overrated and who's not. The only people that would rank Flowers in the top 5 CB's in the NFL are Chiefs fans. He's a good CB. Someday (maybe this year if he keeps it up) hes probably going to be a probowler. He might be a top 5 CB by the end of this season. He's an ascending player and he's getting better which is good and I'm excited about that. I'm not knocking the guy, I just don't think he's top 5.

ROFL Cromartie? FUCKING CROMARTIE?!?!?!? ROFL Just having him on your list makes your list invalid. Really....Cromartie?

And Asomghua never had to cover a #1 all game until week 11 last year. He is overrated because he covers a lot of #2s.

Bailey is way past his prime. Not even close. He hasn't been great since like 2006 or 05. He had the leading sacker and a hall of fame safety behind him last year and still had worse stats than BFlo.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-27-2010, 05:37 PM
In no particular order:

Revis
Cromartie
Asomoghua (sp?)
Bailey
Woodson
DRC
Leon Hall

Bailey? No. Woodson? Yes. Leon Hall? GTFO. Cromartie? Seriously, hell no. I can't go on.

OnTheWarpath58
09-27-2010, 05:41 PM
ROFL Cromartie? FUCKING CROMARTIE?!?!?!? ROFL Just having him on your list makes your list invalid. Really....Cromartie?

And Asomghua never had to cover a #1 all game until week 11 last year. He is overrated because he covers a lot of #2s.

Bailey is way past his prime. Not even close. He hasn't been great since like 2006 or 05. He had the leading sacker and a hall of fame safety behind him last year and still had worse stats than BFlo.

Bailey just shut down Reggie Wayne yesterday. I think he gave up like 60 yards. Which is why Collie had a career day.

Champ may be past his prime, but he can still shut down WR1's in this league.

beach tribe
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
Asomugha has become overrated. No one has to throw at him because the rest of the Raiders secondary is so awful. He's really really solid but he's not as elite as people try to make him out to be.

Revis is far above everyone else right now and there is a big step down from him. But Flowers is top 5 there really is no doubt about that. Who your top 5 is can be a discussion but Flowers should be in everyones top 5 for sure. That part shouldn't really even be debated.

Flowers has played damn near on Revis' level the past two weeks.
He is an elite corner, coverage wise, and may be the best tackling corner in the game.
You know what is awesome? Arenas is of the same mold. Dude can tackle. I watched a ton of his college games, and was always impressed with his tackling, and willingness to hit. He's a tough SOB. He's more than just a KR, he is going to be an awesome NCB, and gives us great depth if one of our guys goes down.
Damn, our secondary has the potential to be the best in the league.
I'm really liking what I've seen out of Lewis as well. He's made some rookie mistakes as far as tackling, but he's playing better in his third game, than Pollard was when he left. Seems like Pollard is doing quite well for the Texans, and if he could have hung on until Crennel got here, he may have been able to be a player for us, but I had soured on his ass, and I'm sure the game film the staff watched of his past performances, soured then on him as well. Seems to me he was too prideful to buy into what was happening here, and am really glad he's gone. This unit is young, and has a fresh winners attitude.
KL is more than adequate replacement, and that pop he put on the guy that got him fined is as good a hit as I saw Pollard throw in the time he was here.

Here's to the Chiefs Young hungry secondary.

I wonder what J Page's dumbass is thinking right now while he sits at home, and watches us excel without him lol.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 05:42 PM
ROFL Cromartie? ****ING CROMARTIE?!?!?!? ROFL Just having him on your list makes your list invalid. Really....Cromartie?

This site is obviously going to be biased, you ask most fans around the NFL and they wouldn't put Flowers on that list.

DBOSHO
09-27-2010, 05:45 PM
In no particular order:

Revis
Cromartie
Asomoghua (sp?)
Bailey
Woodson
DRC
Leon Hall

You can just go ahead and scratch cromartie, bailey, and probably leon hall off of that list.

beach tribe
09-27-2010, 05:45 PM
In no particular order:

Revis
Cromartie
Asomoghua (sp?)
Bailey
Woodson
DRC
Leon Hall

WOW. You are an Idiot. Flowers is playing LIGHTS OUT.
Cromartie? Your and Idiot.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
WOW. You are an Idiot. Flowers is playing LIGHTS OUT.
Cromartie? Your and Idiot.

Flowers is playing well. I never said he wasn't. He's just not a top 5 CB in the NFL......yet.

Cromartie and Flowers virtually have the same stats this year.....so far.

Thig Lyfe
09-27-2010, 05:51 PM

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/51qxzd.jpg[/IMG

The Bad Guy
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Drc is fucking awful this year

beach tribe
09-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Flowers is playing well. I never said he wasn't. He's just not a top 5 CB in the NFL......yet.

Cromartie is Huh?

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Drc is ****ing awful this year

there are 13 games left.

-King-
09-27-2010, 06:13 PM
Bailey just shut down Reggie Wayne yesterday. I think he gave up like 60 yards. Which is why Collie had a career day.

Champ may be past his prime, but he can still shut down WR1's in this league.

Collie had a career day because he abused CocksCox. Not because Bailey shut down Wayne.

-King-
09-27-2010, 06:14 PM
This site is obviously going to be biased, you ask most fans around the NFL and they wouldn't put Flowers on that list.

Not that many people pay attention to corners on 2-14 and 4-12 teams.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 07:31 PM

They're paying attention now. :D

TheGuardian
09-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Cromartie can't cover for shit. You're a fucking moron.

JoeyChuckles
09-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Did he bowl a 300 or something? Honestly I thought the NFL paid better and he would stick to football, or is this one of those Bo Jackson things?

redgoldexpress
09-27-2010, 07:49 PM
When It comes to Flowers he has 9 tackles this year and all 9 of them are solo tackles, which most of them are open field tackles, 2 int. which is tied for 2nd in the league(with 12 people) leader has 3, tied for 2nd in pass def. (with 3 others) with 7 (leader has 8), he is one of 2 DB's that have had a pick 6 (which Flowers return was for 33 yds and the other guys was 32 yds.
http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&seasonType=REG&statisticPositionCategory=DEFENSIVE_BACK&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=DEFENSIVE_INTERCEPTIONS_TDS&experience=null&d-447263-n=1&season=2010&Submit=Go&qualified=true&tabSeq=1&d-447263-p=1
so when you look at the stats he is in the top 5 in the league for CB's. You can argue all you want about the tackles not being up in numbers, but a CB is supposed to stay with the reciever and tackle him and help as a last resort in the running game.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2010, 09:22 PM
there are 13 games left.

So Flowers isn't in the discussion, but DRC is, with his 3 terrible games?

Get fucked.

DRC is living off what he did his rookie year.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 09:50 PM

So no one pays attention to Raiders shutdown CB Asomoghua?

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Collie had a career day because he abused CocksCox. Not because Bailey shut down Wayne.

Manning had like 300 something yds passing, not all of that went to Collie.

Bailey shut down Wayne. Whether you want to believe that or not.

-King-
09-27-2010, 09:53 PM
So no one pays attention to Raiders shutdown CB Asomoghua?

More people watch the Raiders than the Chiefs and Asomghua is overrated anyway.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 09:56 PM
So Flowers isn't in the discussion, but DRC is, with his 3 terrible games?

Get ****ed.

DRC is living off what he did his rookie year.

You ask most fans around the league, Most people (other than Chiefs fans) wouldn't include Flowers as one of the top 5 CB's. That's pretty much what this all boils down to. And people on here want to make a huge fucking deal about it and shit in their man panties. Flowers is good and eventually will be a Pro Bowler, he's just not a top 5 CB yet. That could change this season. So far he's playing good. Flowers didn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl last season nor the season before, and I'm not going to say he deserves to be on the top 5 list based off of a few games this season. And to be honest, he hasn't faced a true #1 WR yet. Crabtree isn't anything special, who the fuck on the Browns scares anyone, and SD was w/o Vincent Jackson who usually torches the Chiefs.

I know its hard to accept that.

Get ****ed? That's funny. You can do better than that.

-King-
09-27-2010, 09:57 PM
You ask most fans around the league, Most people (other than Chiefs fans) wouldn't include Flowers as one of the top 5 CB's.

Get fucked? That's funny. You can do better than that.

You ask most fans around the league and they think Dorsey is a bust because he isn't getting a lot of sacks.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 10:03 PM
More people watch the Raiders than the Chiefs and Asomghua is overrated anyway.

:spock:

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 10:06 PM
You ask most fans around the league and they think Dorsey is a bust because he isn't getting a lot of sacks.

If this is your only argument, then it's pointless even debating this w/ you.

People labeled Dorsey as a bust because when we drafted him he was a 43 DT and played like shit all season long virtually showing no promise or flashes. I doubt anyone says that now. He's doing well for being moved to a new position.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2010, 10:06 PM
You ask most fans around the league, Most people (other than Chiefs fans) wouldn't include Flowers as one of the top 5 CB's. That's pretty much what this all boils down to. And people on here want to make a huge ****ing deal about it and shit in their man panties. Flowers is good and eventually will be a Pro Bowler, he's just not a top 5 CB yet. That could change this season. So far he's playing good. Flowers didn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl last season nor the season before, and I'm not going to say he deserves to be on the top 5 list based off of a few games this season. And to be honest, he hasn't faced a true #1 WR yet. Crabtree isn't anything special, who the **** on the Browns scares anyone, and SD was w/o Vincent Jackson who usually torches the Chiefs.

Get ****ed? That's funny. You can do better than that.

And the only reason anyone knows DRC's name is because he had a good playoff run 2 years ago.

He got his ass handed to him in the playoffs last year and has stunk this year.

I don't care what other fans know about Flowers. A large majority of NFL followers have no concept of other teams talent because they don't watch them every week.

With the Chiefs gaining exposure, then the Flowers in the top 5 will start coming up.

You can put Revis, Namdi, Woodson, Bailey ahead of him. However, there's not another corner in the NFL who's ahead of him.

Cromartie in the top 5?

That's hilarious.

Brandon Marshall ripped him for 10/150.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 10:07 PM
Cromartie can't cover for shit. You're a ****ing moron.

Shouldn't you be in the MMA Thread getting owned??

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 10:09 PM
And the only reason anyone knows DRC's name is because he had a good playoff run 2 years ago.

He got his ass handed to him in the playoffs last year and has stunk this year.

I don't care what other fans know about Flowers. A large majority of NFL followers have no concept of other teams talent because they don't watch them every week.

With the Chiefs gaining exposure, then the Flowers in the top 5 will start coming up.

You can put Revis, Namdi, Woodson, Bailey ahead of him. However, there's not another corner in the NFL who's ahead of him.

Cromartie in the top 5?

That's hilarious.

Brandon Marshall ripped him for 10/150.

So fuck what everyone else says, CP knows all. Gotcha.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 10:11 PM
So fuck what everyone else says, CP knows all. Gotcha.

NOW you're gettin' it! :thumb:

-King-
09-27-2010, 10:16 PM
:spock:

You don't think he's overrated? HE NEVER COVERED A #1 RECEIVER FOR THE WHOLE GAME UNTIL GAME 11 LAST YEAR!! For the first 7 years of his career, he just lined up on the right side and covered whoever was there, and most of the time, it wasn't the #1 receiver.

-King-
09-27-2010, 10:17 PM
If this is your only argument, then it's pointless even debating this w/ you.

People labeled Dorsey as a bust because when we drafted him he was a 43 DT and played like shit all season long virtually showing no promise or flashes. I doubt anyone says that now. He's doing well for being moved to a new position.

Flowers was supposed to be a cover 2 corner.

BossChief
09-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Bailey shut down Wayne. Whether you want to believe that or not.

Waynes career yardage average per game:

67 yards per game

Waynes yardage Sunday:

65 yards

Not quite "shut down" my most peoples standards.

Your posts are the equivalent to what is in that girls granny panties from your avatar.

-King-
09-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Waynes career yardage average per game:

67 yards per game

Waynes yardage Sunday:

65 yards

Not quite "shut down" my most peoples standards.

Your posts are the equivalent to what is in that girls granny panties from your avatar.

And why would Manning throw to Wayne anyway when Collie was abusing Cox on the other side of the field?

BossChief
09-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Im not sure if I remember a receiver going for more than 65 yards on Flowers...Im sure its happened, just that I cant remember the specific instance in which it did...dude has been nails since he came into the league.

The Bad Guy
09-27-2010, 10:25 PM
So **** what everyone else says, CP knows all. Gotcha.

No. Fuck what you say.

People who have watched Flowers know his talents.

Morons, like you, watch a few DRC games and think he's some stud.

He's not even in the top third of NFL corners.

He got bitched by Lou Murphy yesterday and has been a severe weakspot for that defense.

BossChief
09-27-2010, 10:29 PM
If we had started the ChiefsPlanet survivor monthly vote off of its weakest member, Pawnmower would be gone and this turdburgler would have one foot slipping off the edge of the cliff.

Hug it Out Dan
09-27-2010, 10:33 PM
No. **** what you say.

People who have watched Flowers know his talents.

Morons, like you, watch a few DRC games and think he's some stud.

He's not even in the top third of NFL corners.

He got bitched by Lou Murphy yesterday and has been a severe weakspot for that defense.

my bad, i forgot that flowers has never gotten bitched slapped in this league by anyone. i am so sorry.

johnny961
09-27-2010, 11:56 PM

I'd have to agree he's up there with the best. Just watching his technique and timing on coverage was awesome.

Garcia Bronco
09-28-2010, 12:03 AM
re: Brandon Flowers= Pro Bowler

No shit. It was obvious when he was in college. :P

Reaper16
09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Mult status: confirmed.

TheGuardian
09-28-2010, 05:44 AM

Never been owned like you're getting owned in this thread.

beach tribe
09-28-2010, 05:49 AM
my bad, i forgot that flowers has never gotten bitched slapped in this league by anyone. i am so sorry.

Actually I DON'T remember Flowers getting owned by anyone.

Chief_in_Commander
09-28-2010, 05:54 AM
I think Flowers is def of to a pro bowl start, he will be tested the next 2 games tho and that should tell us alot.....Andre and Reggie will give him a chance to really showcase himself

The Bad Guy
09-28-2010, 06:29 AM

Your rebuttals are just awful.

Delano
09-28-2010, 07:04 AM

Still waiting, LOD.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-28-2010, 08:07 AM
Still waiting, LOD.

LMAO

Brock
09-28-2010, 08:43 AM
There's still people who think Cromartie's good? LOL

Sure-Oz
09-28-2010, 08:45 AM
According to 610 this morning he's the 90th highest paid cb in the league

The Bad Guy
09-28-2010, 09:24 AM
According to 610 this morning he's the 90th highest paid cb in the league

I'm so glad they found that out. They probably faxed it over to his agent.

|Zach|
09-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Mult status: confirmed.

Haha

Sure-Oz
09-28-2010, 10:23 AM
I'm so glad they found that out. They probably faxed it over to his agent.

That is what I was thinking when Bob Fescoe was blabbing all over the air with that and the idiot says the chiefs should've signed him longterm before this got out. Uh, you just helped that... Apparently he read this in espn the magazine that just came out saying how he was one of the NFL's most underrated players.

buddha
09-28-2010, 10:23 AM

First of all, who gives a shit about most fans around the NFL? Secondly, this site is usually biased away from our players, if anything. Seriously, CP has the fewest homers per capita of any "fan" site. It's hack and slash around here. More folks undervalue what KC has if anything.

Put the question another way...which current CB would any of you trade Flowers for straight up today? I promise you that you can't name five guys who you'd trade him for given how young Flowers is and his current trajectory.

Flowers and Charles are the least known budding superstars at their positions in the league.