PDA

View Full Version : News www.kansascity.com (The Star's website)

DA_T_84
09-27-2010, 07:07 PM
There. Now Tribal Warfare never has to start a thread again.

LaChapelle
09-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Adam Teicher dripples pee in your general direction

FAX
09-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Hmmm.

I have come to rely on Mr. Tribal Warfare's news postings, frankly. It makes ChiefsPlanet sort of a one-stop-shop for local Chiefs news. For me, he provides a valuable and valued service.

FAX

ForeverChiefs58
09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Hmmm.

I have come to rely on Mr. Tribal Warfare's news postings, frankly. It makes ChiefsPlanet sort of a one-stop-shop for local Chiefs news. For me, he provides a valuable and valued service.

FAX

This. I like getting all my news here too

headsnap
09-27-2010, 07:14 PM
Hmmm.

FAX

this

DaFace
09-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Hmmm.

FAX

Agreed. I haven't gone to the Star's site in years except through links from posted articles.

brorth
09-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmmm.

FAX

This. That's about as politely as you'll ever to be told to STFD and STFU.

pr_capone
09-27-2010, 07:22 PM
I think we are all in agreement here.

Dante84 should go fuck himself.

:D

Baconeater
09-27-2010, 07:23 PM
Hmmm.

FAX
That's all well and good, but it isn't asking that much for him (or anyone else for that matter) to at least look at the front page and make sure the story hasn't already been posted.

DA_T_84
09-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Well, what was meant as harmless fun has snowballed upon me.

I shall now drive my Segway off of an AIDS cliff.

Also, Jimmy Raye was fired. And the chick from Titanic died.

+1 apology rep to Mr. Warfare.

DaFace
09-27-2010, 07:26 PM
That's all well and good, but it isn't asking that much for him (or anyone else for that matter) to at least look at the front page and make sure the story hasn't already been posted.

Technically (unless I'm missing something), the story itself hadn't been posted. Just a thread that asked if anyone knew what was wrong.

Baconeater
09-27-2010, 07:29 PM
Technically (unless I'm missing something), the story itself hadn't been posted. Just a thread that asked if anyone knew what was wrong.
There was also this one on the front page as well:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234283

The story could've been posted in either of those threads.

DaFace
09-27-2010, 07:29 PM
There was also this one on the front page as well:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=234283

The story could've been posted in either of those threads.

Ah, I missed that one. I'll merge it too.

teedubya
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM

This.

Made me chuckle.

threebag02
09-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Yes thank you Mr. Tribal Warfare. You keep up the good work.

brorth
09-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Well, what was meant as harmless fun has snowballed upon me.

Also, Jimmy Raye was fired. And the chick from Titanic died.

+1 apology rep to Mr. Warfare.

It's not sincere unless you're gargling antifreeze.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Hmmm.

FAX

I, too, have gotten lazy in searching for Chiefs news. It is basically, just here.

ChiTown
09-27-2010, 08:38 PM
It's not sincere unless you're gargling antifreeze.

and under the influence of nut hooks.

Tribal Warfare
09-27-2010, 09:58 PM
My philosophy is if you want to start a thread correctly( hyperlink,posted story, imprinted highlights) you have to do it yourself.

RustShack
09-27-2010, 10:06 PM
My philosophy is if you want to start a thread correctly( hyperlink,posted story, imprinted highlights) you have to do it yourself.

I appreciate you.

DA_T_84
09-27-2010, 10:10 PM

Fair enough. Also, I don't know what I would do without you and your Lima pics.

She...

sigh....

Well, she just does it for me.

"it" meaning that she gives my elastic underwear band a stretchin' when I have to go from six to midnight.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-27-2010, 10:18 PM

I don't mind. I keep holding out for that one day when Tiecher or Babb's headline will grab my attention instead making me want to grab a ball-peen hammer and go to work on my monitor.