PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Berry?

Scaga
09-28-2010, 11:14 AM
Didn't get to see the game....how did Eric Berry do Sunday?

L.A. Chieffan
09-28-2010, 11:15 AM
bust

buddha
09-28-2010, 11:15 AM
He played fine. I think he's still learning the position and the schemes, but he flies to the ball and gets in on a lot of tackles.

LaChapelle
09-28-2010, 11:32 AM
He'll be remember this game for jumping off sides
on a on side kick the Chiefs recovered -rookie err

Donger
09-28-2010, 11:34 AM
What a piece of work is Flowers, how noble in reason, how infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god!

Johnny Vegas
09-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Earl Thomas is doing better.

Hug it Out Dan
09-28-2010, 11:50 AM

give it time, un-patient one.

Fritz88
09-28-2010, 11:51 AM

Earl T is flawless. He.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
09-28-2010, 11:54 AM
He's doing berry bad in coverage so far.

Sorry couldn't resist :)

Hug it Out Dan
09-28-2010, 12:11 PM
He played fine against SF. He helped in run support.

dunno how he did in coverage though. SF never really threw it deep because their offense blows.

Scaga
09-28-2010, 12:16 PM

dunno how he did in coverage though. SF never really threw it deep because their offense blows.

No $hit....we all know how often J. Raye likes to throw it deep. :rolleyes:

Coach
09-28-2010, 12:16 PM

He did show discipline when SF tried to pull a flea flicker on a 3rd and 3.

Coogs
09-28-2010, 12:18 PM
SF never really threw it deep because their offense blows.

A point that was driven home by the Saints, who held the 49ers to 417 total yards and 22 points.

Reaper16
09-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Let's just say it isn't a coincidence that teams can't run the ball on the Chiefs since Berry's suited up for the team.

Priest31kc
09-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Let's just say it isn't a coincidence that teams can't run the ball on the Chiefs since Berry's suited up for the team.

He's been a beast in run support. Once he stops thinking all the time, and gets settled in and comfortable, I think that's when we'll see the big plays and INTs come.

Not worried one bit about Berry, no one should be.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 12:51 PM

didn't Rivers set a Chargers passing record in that game?

chief4life
09-28-2010, 12:56 PM

I should kick you in the nuts for saying that comment. How is Earl Thomas doing better because he has two interceptions in a one game. Berry doesn't need to have interceptions to contribute to this defense. He has been steller at run defense. I have watched Earl Thomas play this year and he was just in the right place at the right time. Every other play he was getting owned left and right. So before you say something like that again get your facts straight. Berry is one of the reasons we are 3-0 right now! He will get better at coverage he is still a rookie, they make mistakes, but i assure you the interceptions will come. But until then he is one hell of a run stopper.

chief4life
09-28-2010, 12:58 PM
He's been a beast in run support. Once he stops thinking all the time, and gets settled in and comfortable, I think that's when we'll see the big plays and INTs come.

Not worried one bit about Berry, no one should be.

I agree :thumb:

ChiefaRoo
09-28-2010, 01:31 PM
How'd he Do? He intercepted 4 balls, had 9 tackles and anally violated Vernon Davis in the 3rd quarter.

talastan
09-28-2010, 01:31 PM
I should kick you in the nuts for saying that comment. How is Earl Thomas doing better because he has two interceptions in a one game. Berry doesn't need to have interceptions to contribute to this defense. He has been steller at run defense. I have watched Earl Thomas play this year and he was just in the right place at the right time. Every other play he was getting owned left and right. So before you say something like that again get your facts straight. Berry is one of the reasons we are 3-0 right now! He will get better at coverage he is still a rookie, they make mistakes, but i assure you the interceptions will come. But until then he is one hell of a run stopper.

Stopping the run has been a huge downfall for this team for years. So the fact that we are doing this makes me very happy. If we continue the INTs will come as opposing teams will be left with nothing but to throw the ball.

Pants
09-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Berry is a freaking stud, there's no question about it. Once he stops thinking and starts reacting, he will engage Beast Mode and the folks who are doubting him now will shut the fuck up.

Brock
09-28-2010, 01:49 PM

lolwut