PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Josh McDaniels throws Orton under the bus...

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 05:00 PM
Wow. Pretty sad. Tebow FTW!

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16190952#ixzz10rMV0GLB

There are times when stats are for baseball.

And there are times when the numbers beneath the numbers tell a story everyone should know.

Take the 476-yard passing performance Sunday by Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton. On the surface, it appeared the Broncos lost to the Indianapolis Colts 27-13 despite Orton's outstanding performance.

Broncos coach Josh McDaniels pointed out some hidden statistics during his news conference Monday.

"He's being productive, but I tend to think about the quarterback relative to wins and losses, third down and red zone," McDaniels said. "Yesterday, we weren't very good on third down, we weren't very good in the red zone and we lost the game.

"Certainly that's not a reflection solely on Kyle Orton. I thought he did a lot of great things yesterday in the game, and I think he's done a lot of really good things all season long. I think he would agree entirely with my assessment of our team, and our quarterback has to play well in those situations for us to have a chance to win against good teams."

On first and second downs, Orton was all-pro caliber: 29-of-42 for 398 yards, one touchdown and no interceptions for a 107.0 passer rating.

But on third and fourth downs, Orton was 8-of-15 for 78 yards, no touchdowns and a pick. And he was only 4-of-13 in the red zone.

Huffman83
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
And Orton was all like "Fah Q!!!!"

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Seriously, Tebow FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

Orton regressed a bit on third down and in the redzone he needs to be more clutch. They'll get more out of him, but the Shadow of Tebow lingers. Tebow was one of the most clutch QB's in NCAA history and I wouldn't be shocked to see him take the reigns within two years.

Brock
09-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Time to start drinking again, Ort.

OnTheWarpath58
09-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Time to start drinking again, Ort.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ortonjack.gif

SNR
09-28-2010, 05:11 PM
It's motivation. McDaniels knows that the only thing between Orton and 800 yards in a game is Orton's mind. He's a master of motivational techniques. Watch out for the Broncos offense-- it's going to be scary good now /Knowmo

Huffman83
09-28-2010, 05:14 PM
I just think that shows a lack of class on McDaniels part. I don't see how motivating it is to your whole team to have just thrown the guy that's putting up big numbers for you under the bus.

Bill Lundberg
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
ROFLhttp://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ortonjack.gif

ROFL

Dicky McElephant
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah.....it has NOTHING to do with your lack of a running game McDaniels. Or that shitty ass defense you put out on the field.

blaise
09-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Maybe the Bears will let him trade back for Cutler.

-King-
09-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah.....it has NOTHING to do with your lack of a running game McDaniels. Or that shitty ass defense you put out on the field.

You know what's funny? First thing McDaniels did when he got there was to fire the RB and O-line coach even though they had made no name RBs look great throughout their career. Now his RBs average less than 3 yards each.

Then he had a top 5 defense. What did he do? He changed the defensive scheme mid season and they became one of the worst defenses in the league. And then he fired the coach responsible for that top 5 defense.

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Clearly since Orton passed for more yards than Peyton Manning he is the greatest qb to ever play in the NFL. Orton is #1 and then its a debate between Montana,Unitas,and Elway.
No forget that. All others can't even be mentioned. They should rename the position KyleOrtonback.

Shogun
09-28-2010, 05:48 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ortonjack.gif

Oh, wow.

shitgoose
09-28-2010, 05:52 PM
I would love to have a 3-way with Orton and Mcdaniels on a bus/Knowmo

easymobee
09-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Clearly since Orton passed for more yards than Peyton Manning he is the greatest qb to ever play in the NFL. Orton is #1 and then its a debate between Montana,Unitas,and Elway.
No forget that. All others can't even be mentioned. They should rename the position KyleOrtonback.

Actually Orton threw for more (pretty sure, if not maybe 10 less) yards against IND than Cassel has thrown for in the entire season thus far.

Enjoy Steve Grogan/Bono vers 2.5

I'm sure he has turned it all around now.

Shoot, if this is 1953 his passing stats would be giving Bob Waterfield's a run for their money.

SPchief
09-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Actually Orton threw for more (pretty sure, if not maybe 10 less) yards against IND than Cassel has thrown for in the entire season thus far.

Shoot, if this is 1953 his passing stats would be giving Bob Waterfield's a run for their money.

And yet we still sit here 3-0

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Who said anything about Cassel Easydouche?

Pioli Zombie
09-28-2010, 06:07 PM
The Broncos are only team fucked up enough to throw for 489 yards and STILL lose by 2 touchdowns. Classic.

stevieray
09-28-2010, 06:07 PM
over 400 yards...13 points....guess everyone else gets a pass.

OnTheWarpath58
09-28-2010, 06:13 PM
over 400 yards...13 points....guess everyone else gets a pass.

Including the coach, who passed up two gimme FG's.

One would have made the score 13-3 at the time, and 13-6 at the half.

The other would have made the score 20-16 early in the 4th quarter.

That game could have been a bit different had McKid taken the points when he had the chance.

notorious
09-28-2010, 06:15 PM
I would take Orton over Cassel in a heartbeat.

McDaniels is either a moron or a genius.

Bwana
09-28-2010, 06:18 PM

3-0 Bitch, now go fetch us a beer, make it cold and make it fast, CHOP CHOP, GO!

OnTheWarpath58
09-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I would take Orton over Cassel in a heartbeat.

McDaniels is either a moron or a genius.

Sadly, I would too.

He wouldn't be a long-term answer, but he allows you to not be one dimensional while you develop a young QB.

Our running game with a QB that can actually stretch the field?

Ridiculous.

Gonzo
09-28-2010, 06:23 PM

What is your point here?
No one on here will defend Cassel. Don't forget, McDaniels traded Cutler in order to try and sign Cassel.
Would you care to compare rushing stats?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mile High Mania
09-28-2010, 06:25 PM
McDaniels is a dumbass without a clue as to what really us the issue with the team.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-28-2010, 06:25 PM

Denver is 3-10 over the last 13 games. I just thought I'd point that out.

ClevelandBronco
09-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I saw a coach take nothing but a big fat turd from inside the red zone due to inept play calling. But Josh must be right. He had a better view of the game and all than I did.

notorious
09-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Sadly, I would too.

He wouldn't be a long-term answer, but he allows you to not be one dimensional while you develop a young QB.

Our running game with a QB that can actually stretch the field?

Ridiculous.

Orton looked sharp in the two games I have seen him play.

You are right, if he had any kind of running game to assist him, he and the Broncos would be a lot more effective inside the 20.

I am not like most fans, I want Denver to have a good team so that when we beat them it hurts that much more.

SNR
09-28-2010, 06:28 PM

Shoot, if this is 1953 his passing stats would be giving Bob Waterfield's a run for their money.Everybody here hates Cassel. You have no point. Go away.

stevieray
09-28-2010, 06:28 PM
What is your point here?
No one on here will defend Cassel.

I will.

He's got 5 more games before I throw in the towel.

DaFace
09-28-2010, 06:32 PM
Huh. I actually think Orton's played very well lately. I'd put last week's loss on the lack of a running game and a couple stupid coaching decisions.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-28-2010, 06:40 PM

From 6-0, to well, hell, I don't know. Because it hasn't ended yet. What's worse? Our shitty QB, or your shitty head coach? Or have you convinced yourself that he's worth something? Deep down, you miss Mike Shanahan. But that ship's sailed, so you can always rely on the fact that the guy that owns your team is the biggest drunk in the league. You enjoy that, k?

Mile High Mania
09-28-2010, 07:09 PM
I was never sold on the notion that McDaniels was ready to be a HC and over the last 19 games (10 losses), I'm convinced he's failed and has no real philosophy.

Orton isn't a bad QB, he's much better than "average"... he wasn't the problem last year and he's not the problem this year. Cutler wasn't the problem the year prior to Orton...

McDaniels wants to be this 'mastermind', but he's far from it... I'm still pissed that he couldn't find a way to make Hillis a key piece of this offense. No, this isn't just one game of bitterness from me about the HC... the guy has never impressed me.

scorpio
09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
I was never sold on the notion that McDaniels was ready to be a HC and over the last 19 games (10 losses), I'm convinced he's failed and has no real philosophy.

Orton isn't a bad QB, he's much better than "average"... he wasn't the problem last year and he's not the problem this year. Cutler wasn't the problem the year prior to Orton...

McDaniels wants to be this 'mastermind', but he's far from it... I'm still pissed that he couldn't find a way to make Hillis a key piece of this offense. No, this isn't just one game of bitterness from me about the HC... the guy has never impressed me.

All you old brokedicks hate McDaniels.

Bane
09-28-2010, 07:12 PM
Shit if anything McDumbass needs to be thrown under the bus.If the Donks had a decent HC they'd likely be 3-0...I hope he coaches there for 25 years!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-28-2010, 07:13 PM
It's motivation. McDaniels knows that the only thing between Orton and 800 yards in a game is Orton's mind. He's a master of motivational techniques. Watch out for the Broncos offense-- it's going to be scary good now /Knowmo

ROFL

"KnowMo's not here right now, he's hatin' life".

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:21 PM
As a whole, the planet is prettttttty defensive over their ftg (pillowbiter town gangster) of a qb.

Perhaps a few of you scholars would like to enlighten me about all of the teams that have succeded despite
an s-h-i-t qb?

Remember trent dilfer can only get you so far, and the 2010 chiefs don't have the 2000 ravens D or a Jamal Lewis.

Good luck.

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 07:22 PM
What?

We all hate his guts.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:22 PM
you mean mcfistpump wasn't impressed by all those 4th quarter passes that Orton skipped to his WRs?

weird

SPchief
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
As a whole, the planet is prettttttty defensive over their ftg (pillowbiter town gangster) of a qb.

:spock:

chief4life
09-28-2010, 07:25 PM
I know Gochiefs has posted this before but i can't get enough of this. Its not Orton, It's some guy named Quinn. Anyway just thought to post this again lol

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pPCEXq4mgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pPCEXq4mgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mecca
09-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Ortons having a solid year so that seems like an odd thing to say.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:27 PM

we're 3-0

and last time we played denver - in denver - we stomped a new vagina in your face.....

maybe you should save the shit talking for when you're not looking up at the division leader....

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Cassel is this seasons Grbac.

Thigpen would have been the Gannon.

Way to repeat history.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:29 PM

Way to repeat history.

and you're the new knowmo

congrats, now go fetch mcfistpump another diaper

chief4life
09-28-2010, 07:29 PM

You should of never traded Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall your team would be a lot better with those two guys.

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 07:30 PM
we're 3-0

and last time we played denver - in denver - we stomped a new vagina in your face.....

maybe you should save the shit talking for when you're not looking up at the division leader....

http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/07/KingKongPrequel-thumb-550x325-21371.jpg

Saul Good
09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
Orton isn't a bad QB, he's much better than "average"

He's the very definition of "average", at least in terms of starting QBs. He's somewhere in the 11-20 range that are all pretty much the same QB.

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:33 PM
and you're the new knowmo

congrats, now go fetch mcfistpump another diaper

Am I wrong?

Or do you expect Cassel to win a playoff game?

He's you QB for the next half decade at least. Where does that put him?

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:33 PM

you're spot on about him having no philosophy

that's what i love about haley...he can be a stubborn, obtuse bastard....but it is clear he knows what he wants and he has a belief in how to achieve it...

it may ultimately fail or succeed...but it won't be because he was trying to make it up as he went...he knew exactly the 100 ways he was going to slice and dice San Francisco, all he had to do was wait for the right moments to spring his traps...

I don't get that vibe mckidstuff at all

Saul Good
09-28-2010, 07:34 PM

Way to repeat history.

Enjoying last place? How's your rebuild going?

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 07:34 PM
This article is exactly why Jay Cutler was traded. Josh pulls no punches and what he said was stating the obvious. I highly suspect Kyle would readily & whole heartedly agree with everything Josh said and work twice as hard to correct the problems where Cutler would likely have a shiit fit. Thank God Josh has the nuts to follow through on his convictions and Pat Bowlen is wise enough to allow him to do it. We would never have been a good team with Jay Cutler and you will see as the season wears on Chicago and Cutler will fade.

Donk homers out in full force.

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:35 PM
He's the very definition of "average", at least in terms of starting QBs. He's somewhere in the 11-20 range that are all pretty much the same QB. assign a number to Cassel while you are at it. Or would you rather not?

SNR
09-28-2010, 07:35 PM

Perhaps a few of you scholars would like to enlighten me about all of the teams that have succeded despite
an s-h-i-t qb?

Remember trent dilfer can only get you so far, and the 2010 chiefs don't have the 2000 ravens D or a Jamal Lewis.

Good luck.What the fuck? Do you not fucking read this place? Have you seen the Cassel hate threads around here?

Just fucking die.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Am I wrong?

Or do you expect Cassel to win a playoff game?

He's you QB for the next half decade at least. Where does that put him?

well, if history is any guide, we'll have have beaten denver by about 10000 points by then...

seriously, we have great coaches, a 3-0 record, and Denver's scalp

you have a coach wearing diapers and knowmo...

yeah, tough choice

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/07/KingKongPrequel-thumb-550x325-21371.jpg

the time for KC rolling over like a cat is past.....

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Enjoying last place? How's your rebuild going?

How is your QB situation going?

I heard he had a good game.

Reminds me of Billy Volek and how he took the league by storm.

Flachief58
09-28-2010, 07:38 PM
Losing games will set us up for our playoff run. We will be a much better team now that we know how to lose so everyone better watch out! /knowmo aka dunnoshit

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM
well, if history is any guide, we'll have have beaten denver by about 10000 points by then...

seriously, we have great coaches, a 3-0 record, and Denver's scalp

you have a coach wearing diapers and knowmo...

yeah, tough choice

And this translates into success in the post-season, how?

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:41 PM

he had 110 QB rating and a blow out win

and we're 3-0

what exactly is your point, Mr. We Got Our Shit Pushed In By The Chiefs?

easymobee
Losing games will set us up for our playoff run. We will be a much better team now that we know how to lose so everyone better watch out! /knowmo aka dunnoshit

Lolz what a great sense of humor.

You really had me rolling.

You should enter last comic standing.

Lolz

Great.

Shogun
I love the fact that Denver fans have NOTHING to be proud of or feel good about.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
And this translates into success in the post-season, how?

well, teams that win lots of games go to the playoffs

teams coached by McFistPump spend their weekends catching up on Jersey Shore

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://i54.tinypic.com/311swnd.gif

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff347/deucepgh/RicFlair.gif

Coach
09-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Lolz what a great sense of humor.

You really had me rolling.

You should enter last comic standing.

Lolz

Great.

I imagine you're a Denver fan. Let me be simple, yet clear for you.

Grab your ears at the bottom and pull firmly in a downward motion.

Perhaps when you read his posts a little bit more clearly, with your head out of your ass, perhaps it will become a little more clear for you.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:45 PM
I love the fact that Denver fans have NOTHING to be proud of or feel good about.

literally nothing

i mean, i don't even have to try

Count Alex's Losses
09-28-2010, 07:45 PM

Looks like he doesn't care about football.

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:46 PM
he had 110 QB rating and a blow out win

and we're 3-0

what exactly is your point, Mr. We Got Our Shit Pushed In By The Chiefs?

Neil Smith did his home run sack dance on your turf in the playoffs as a member of the Denver Broncos.

A few years later, Clinton Portis ran for 5 tds on 22 carries vs the Chiefs.

Do I need to bring up the Monday night meltdown?

I'm sure last years season finale was super important.

Ryan Sims 6th overall.

Shogun
09-28-2010, 07:46 PM
I mean its kind of shitty when even the Raiders have more to look forward to than the Broncos.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:47 PM

http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff347/deucepgh/RicFlair.gif

can you FEEL that denver fans??

that's the new reality in the AFC West

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Neil Smith did his home run sack dance on your turf in the playoffs as a member of the Denver Broncos.

Ryan Sims 6th overall.

ROFL

you had to climb in the attic for that smack....

Bwana
09-28-2010, 07:50 PM

Who the fuk are you Hellen Keller? Jesus H. Christ you dumb son of a bitch, can you read at all? If there is a God, you won't reproduce. :shake:

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM
ROFL

you had to climb in the attic for that smack....

Need something more recent?

Your qb threw for 68 yards in a game on MNF.

Awesome. Is this 1936?

Shogun
09-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Mcdaniels will never be Shanahan.
Orton will never be Elway.
And the Chiefs still have 10+ games on you.
So kindly lick my butt and suck on my balls, you stupid queer.
Now take your gay leotard and die.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:52 PM

Awesome. Is this 1936?

ROFLROFL

you got nothing

we own your ass

and the division lead

3-0

easymobee
09-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Ps 68 yds is a walk to the mailbox and back.

the Talking Can
09-28-2010, 07:54 PM

Gonzo
09-28-2010, 07:56 PM

Ryan Sims 6th overall.

You retarded fucking troll. Keep living in the past, dude. If you want to do that, take a look at the MNF game when Montana handed Elway his ass. Take a look at the last game of the year last year when our linebacker caught more td's from Orton than any of Denvers other receivers, (with the playoffs on the line).
Now, take a look at your undefeated division leaders. Enjoy being 2 games back. That's the closest you're going to get, cocksucker.

Your coach is a fucking joke. Keep running your Cassel smack. You'll find no one defending him. However, enjoy having a qb that may be better right now. I can tell you one thing, he certainly wishes he was on our team right now. You know, a team that has respectable coaches who have a goal and can actually motivate their players instead of throwing them under a bus.
Posted via Mobile Device

SNR
09-28-2010, 07:58 PM

Awesome. Is this 1936?What are you trying to say? That Matt Cassel isn't a good QB?

There are about 3 people on this BB that like him. Go talk to them. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up.

LaChapelle
Orton is the only thing Joshie has done right
don't kill your golden goose

Mile High Mania

That's not true at all... I'm still optimistic that the team can win 8 or 9 games. I just don't think that McDaniels has the testicular fortitude required to make the tough calls when it's required. I think he's too wrapped up in trying to be a better combination of the HC he worked for and the HC he replaced to really grasp the idea that it's the little things.

Denver struggled in the red zone against Indy, not because of Orton... because they have a very young OL (3 very young and inexperienced guys) that are pass blocking well, but run blocking isn't there yet and they don't have the horses at RB to be consistently great. If your team is struggling there, while having great success between the 20's ... you KICK THE FG with 9 minutes left and make it a 4 point ball game.

You don't take yet ANOTHER failed opportunity to put points on the board, that is a morale killer for the team.

So, McD needs to stop finding someone to blame that wears an actual uniform... he needs to realize he just isn't equipped at this point to kick ass when it's needed most. And, to point at Orton and say "I think he'd agree with me"... please. Just STFU and coach...

Saul Good

Awesome. Is this 1936?

And we won. Your team is so bad that your QB threw for 400 yards more than ours, and your team LOST. How is a football team THAT bad?

Hug it Out Dan
09-28-2010, 07:59 PM

ROFL

ok....I admit. I laughed at this.

DaFace
09-28-2010, 07:59 PM

Awesome. Is this 1936?

This is the weirdest smack ever. You act like we don't know that Cassel sucks. Hell, we just about renamed the Lounge "Cassel sucks" a couple weeks ago.

SenselessChiefsFan
09-28-2010, 08:00 PM
Guys tend to put up a ton of yards when the team is playing from behind the whole game and they can't run the ball.

Moving the ball on Indy is not a great feat, especially between the 20's.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Guys tend to put up a ton of yards when the team is playing from behind the whole game and they can't run the ball.

Moving the ball on Indy is not a great feat, especially between the 20's.

You type this as if the Broncos were playing catchup with a 28-3 deficit... you didn't even watch the game did you?

Saul Good
09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
That's not true at all... I'm still optimistic that the team can win 8 or 9 games.

As a Chiefs fan, I can only hope that you win 8 games. Nothing is worse for an organization trying to find its way than being one of the first teams left out of the playoffs. That said, 7-9 would be over-acheiving.

Flachief58
09-28-2010, 08:02 PM
And yet were 3-0 & the donkeys are 1-2 ROFL ROFL

DaFace
09-28-2010, 08:04 PM
As a Chiefs fan, I can only hope that you win 8 games. Nothing is worse for an organization trying to find its way than being one of the first teams left out of the playoffs. That said, 7-9 would be over-acheiving.

The same thing could be said by Broncos fans about the Chiefs.

Mile High Mania

Whatever, this team (based on what I've seen) can win 8 games with the schedule they have... and it's far from over-achieving. Speaking of such an act, let's revisit the Chiefs' 3-0 record at week 10 and see what's up.

Saul Good
You type this as if the Broncos were playing catchup with a 28-3 deficit... you didn't even watch the game did you?

I watched it. You trailed the entire game. It was reasonably close, but it was never in much doubt. The Colts covered the spread by a comfortable margin.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2010, 08:06 PM
I watched it. You trailed the entire game. It was reasonably close, but it was never in much doubt. The Colts covered the spread by a comfortable margin.

Geez... down 13-10 in the third quarter was definitely a blowout in the making. We'll agree to disagree on this one, and had Josh kicked the short FG rather than go for it on 4th... it would have been 20-16 with 9 minutes left.

That decision was a game changer and a morale killer...

Bane
09-28-2010, 08:08 PM
Living in the past cause they have no future = Dungver fuggtards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Saul Good
09-28-2010, 08:09 PM
The same thing could be said by Broncos fans about the Chiefs.

The difference is that, if the Chiefs go 8-8, it would look like this:

2008: 2-14
2009: 4-12
2010: 8-8

I'll take that trend line.

Denver Broncos:

2006: 9-7
2007: 7-9
2008: 8-8
2009: 8-8

That is a team mired in mediocrity. If they go 8-8 in 2010, they will probably finish around the same level in 2011. Rinse and repeat.

petegz28
09-28-2010, 08:12 PM
So I guess it was Orton who decided not once but twice to go for it on 4th down instead of taking points against Peyton Manning???

Saul Good
09-28-2010, 08:12 PM
Geez... down 13-10 in the third quarter was definitely a blowout in the making. We'll agree to disagree on this one, and had Josh kicked the short FG rather than go for it on 4th... it would have been 20-16 with 9 minutes left.

That decision was a game changer and a morale killer...

That's a lot of would'ves. You lost by 14. That's a spanking in the NFL. Let's put it another way, not one game in the NFL this week has a line over 14 points. Only one has a line above 8 points. The Broncos got their asses kicked. It was close for a minute in the third quarter. Big deal. When did the Broncos have the ball in the second half with a chance to take the lead?

petegz28
09-28-2010, 08:15 PM

I watched it. And McDumbfuck was as about as idioitc as it gets for not kicking the two field goals and instead going for it on 4th down twice and coming away with nothing.

Note for the future, when you have a chance to put points on the board against Peyton, you fucking do it. You don't get greedy or you will lose. Ask New England.

Dave Lane
09-28-2010, 08:19 PM

Ryan Sims 6th overall.

Are you this boring in person? If so please give any female you may come in contact with my condolences.

Mile High Mania
09-28-2010, 08:19 PM
I watched it. And McDumb**** was as about as idioitc as it gets for not kicking the two field goals and instead going for it on 4th down twice and coming away with nothing.

Note for the future, when you have a chance to put points on the board against Peyton, you ****ing do it. You don't get greedy or you will lose. Ask New England.

Bingo.

KC Tattoo
09-28-2010, 08:21 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5iL97J1GBqE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5iL97J1GBqE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-28-2010, 09:43 PM
you're spot on about him having no philosophy

that's what i love about haley...he can be a stubborn, obtuse bastard....but it is clear he knows what he wants and he has a belief in how to achieve it...

it may ultimately fail or succeed...but it won't be because he was trying to make it up as he went...he knew exactly the 100 ways he was going to slice and dice San Francisco, all he had to do was wait for the right moments to spring his traps...

I don't get that vibe mckidstuff at all

He's fucking wretched and two degrees away from Singletary.