PDA

View Full Version : Life Downtown Restaurants

jwazzie
09-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Hello All,

My family and I are coming to KC tomorrow for a check up at Children's Mercy and were wondering what restaurants there were in the Downtown area. Nothing fancy, but something that is a good place to eat. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Shogun
09-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Im gonna guess your kids hate Mexican food

jwazzie
09-28-2010, 09:15 PM
You know that! Sorry about this post

The Pedestrian
09-28-2010, 10:07 PM
There are tons of restaurants in Crown Center--which is the Children's Mercy I'm assuming you're going to since you asked for downtown?--that kids and adults of all ages like. D'Bronx has good New York style pizza. Then there's Crayola Cafe, Chip's Chocolate Factory, Fritz Railroad Restaurant, KC BBQ, Panera, Taste of Philly...which are all pretty good. Of course, there are some more restaurants in the center, but I can't vouche for or against them...they'll be on the building's map, though.

stlchiefs
09-28-2010, 10:38 PM
There are tons of restaurants in Crown Center--which is the Children's Mercy I'm assuming you're going to since you asked for downtown?--that kids and adults of all ages like. D'Bronx has good New York style pizza. Then there's Crayola Cafe, Chip's Chocolate Factory, Fritz Railroad Restaurant, KC BBQ, Panera, Taste of Philly...which are all pretty good. Of course, there are some more restaurants in the center, but I can't vouche for or against them...they'll be on the building's map, though.

I have a suspicion they'd like to not eat at Crown Center.

BWillie
09-28-2010, 11:02 PM
Dorsia, clearly.

HoneyBadger
09-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Repost. :)

Thig Lyfe
09-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Panera