PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Danny Amendola or Brandon Tate?

doomy3
10-13-2010, 08:02 PM
Who do you guys think has more value and upside from here on out?

Brandon Tate or Danny Amendola?

It is a league with .5 point/reception and standard scoring otherwise. Would love some feedback.

RustShack
10-13-2010, 08:03 PM
I'd just quit the league if it comes to those two.

Sure-Oz
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
I think Amendola will be the main target in STL

Bill Lundberg
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Amendola in a PPR

JD10367
10-13-2010, 08:08 PM
As a Patriot fan, I'm very glad they hung onto Tate. Now that he's fully healthy, he's already showing that his NCAA-record career in KR/PR was no fluke.

If your league only factors in receiving, it's tough to say. On the one hand, the acquisition of Deion Branch might curtail his playing time at WR (which wasn't extensive to begin with). On the other hand, with Moss gone, Tate's the only pure burner on the team (since the rookie Price hasn't gotten much of a chance to demonstrate anything yet), so there's actually a chance Tate might see MORE game action with Moss gone.

CrazyPhuD
10-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Seriously can we get this shit out of the main forum....especially for irrelevant shit.

doomy3
10-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Seriously can we get this shit out of the main forum....especially for irrelevant shit.

Feel free to ignore the thread.

Bill Lundberg
10-13-2010, 09:18 PM
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA
$18.99 Discount Sports jerseys
High quality
Since last year 5,000 people have purchased on our site
get more sports product!
PLZ visit:
bbeststore.com

Can we have this douche nozzle banned please?

Tuckdaddy
10-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Feel free to ignore the thread.

Yeah dick!

The Poz
10-13-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm rollin' the dice on Tate this week. I nabbed him as soon as the Moss trade went down. My pool rewards for return yards.
Branch will be a situational player while Tate will be out there for most downs.
Regarding Amendola, he's on the bloody Lambs! Tate is your guy.

blazzin311
10-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Who do you guys think has more value and upside from here on out?

Brandon Tate or Danny Amendola?

It is a league with .5 point/reception and standard scoring otherwise. Would love some feedback.

I'd go with Amendola hands down....He's Bradford's guy (especially now that Clayton's done for the year) so should be quite active again as they likely play from behind at home against SD. In regards to Tate while not a terrible play (neither he or Amendola are really) the Raven secondary is not giving up much at all by the numbers...but in his defense Tate always has a chance to make a big play. Then again what do I know. I'm no fantasy genius or anything. Ultimately go with your gut instinct.