PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm loving it!!

Carlota69
10-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Its just a breath of fresh air to be excited for Sundays, to have hope and not to be angry the entire fucking game! Im just flat out loving this season. Even the loss to Indy had so many positives (aside from Cassel). Feels good to have a "team" again.

Just wanted to say that:)

-King-
10-14-2010, 02:04 PM
You go girl!

Reerun_KC
10-14-2010, 02:04 PM
couldnt agree more.... It really feels like Chiefs football is back and its freaking exciting.

Chief Chief
10-14-2010, 02:16 PM
Kool-Aid is certainly an awesome thing!

Dartgod
10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Hey Carlota! The Mrs. and I are going to be out there next week. We're leaving early Sunday morning though so won't get to watch the game with you this year. :(

Carlota69
10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
couldnt agree more.... It really feels like Chiefs football is back and its freaking exciting.

Right? its so good to actually feel ok about showing emotion on Sundays. The past few years I chose to just shut down and not react to anything becasue I found I was angry 90% of the time and that no way to live. Interception=no reaction. Fumble=no reaction. Touchdown=no reaction.

Thats changed this year--even the bad isnt so bad anymore...

Carlota69
10-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey Carlota! The Mrs. and I are going to be out there next week. We're leaving early Sunday morning though so won't get to watch the game with you this year. :(

Aw bummer--maybe next time tho huh?

Dartgod
10-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Aw bummer--maybe next time tho huh?
We can only hope!

Otter
10-14-2010, 02:23 PM
Amen Carlota! It's nice to have a little bit of swagger in the step when wearing the Chiefs gear once again.

:D

Hydrae
10-14-2010, 02:27 PM
It was getting to the point where it was almost embarassing to admit to being a Chiefs fan. Not so much now. :)

Otter
10-14-2010, 02:35 PM
"I'm loving it!!"

Is this a spin off of the McDonald's thread?

Carlota69
10-14-2010, 02:38 PM
"I'm loving it!!"

Is this a spin off of the McDonald's thread?

Quite possibly..:evil:

Kerberos
10-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Its just a breath of fresh air to be excited for Sundays, to have hope and not to be angry the entire ********ing game! Im just flat out loving this season. Even the loss to Indy had so many positives (aside from Cassel). Feels good to have a "team" again.

Carlota

Where is a good place to watch the game around here. I'm sure there is more than 1 place?

I don't have DirecTV yet and the only way I can watch the game is on the stream feed on my computer. It's just not the same a on a Big Screen TV somewhere.

BTW: Big fan of KOMP. I enjoy your time slot when I get to listen to it. I really enjoy "Gooch" he's pretty funny.

Carlota69
10-14-2010, 02:44 PM
Carlota

Where is a good place to watch the game around here. I'm sure there is more than 1 place?

I don't have DirecTV yet and the only way I can watch the game is on the stream feed on my computer. It's just not the same a on a Big Screen TV somewhere.

we have a football party at The Hilton every Sunday--Big Party-free. the game will be on the screen just not sure how prominate, but it will be on. Id go there? Its in the Hilton theater.

Dartgod
10-14-2010, 03:47 PM
we have a football party at The Hilton every Sunday--Big Party-free. the game will be on the screen just not sure how prominate, but it will be on. Id go there? Its in the Hilton theater.
Seconded!

Are you guys hosting that anymore? Football Central it was called, no?

jiveturkey
10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
I completely agree with the thread starter. The wife is however not liking it. The last couple of years I would only watch the game if there wasn't anything else going on.

kcjayhawks5
10-14-2010, 03:58 PM
i know! just bought tickets to the jags game and am PUMPED. only been to 1 chiefs game and that was the home opener against the jets when we kicked their ass. can't wait!

Hog Farmer
10-14-2010, 04:02 PM
Agreed ! Life is fun again.

patteeu
10-14-2010, 05:56 PM
I completely agree with the thread starter. The wife is however not liking it. The last couple of years I would only watch the game if there wasn't anything else going on.

Fan status REVOKED! :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2010, 08:26 PM
I couldn't agree more, and nice to see you again!

ElGringo
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Gotta say it is great to wear my gear with pride again. Not that anyone else here knew we sucked the past couple of years, but I did, and it almost hurt putting on my chiefs gear.

JoeyChuckles
10-14-2010, 09:27 PM
Is this a McDonalds spam?

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2010, 09:29 PM

ROFL No shit. That was the first thing I thought of.

Carlota69
10-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Seconded!

Are you guys hosting that anymore? Football Central it was called, no?

Yes we are--every Sunday. It rocks!! Big screens, theater sound and all the games--$2 beers and $1 hotdogs--tons of prizes--If I sound like Im doing a radio commercial, well... I am at work ya know...:D

Carlota69
10-15-2010, 08:55 AM

I had just finished posting onthat MCyD's thread, so sub-conciously--yes??

Rausch
10-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Yes we are--every Sunday. It rocks!! Big screens, theater sound and all the games--$2 beers and $1 hotdogs--tons of prizes--If I sound like Im doing a radio commercial, well... I am at work ya know...:D

'Ah miss my adopted home SOOOOOooooooo much...:(

Carlota69
10-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Gotta say it is great to wear my gear with pride again. Not that anyone else here knew we sucked the past couple of years, but I did, and it almost hurt putting on my chiefs gear.

Agreed. Its been difficult to find what player jersey I want as well. With Gonzo gone and all, just not ready to commit to a player just yet...But it looks like maybe Moeaki might be the next one??

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-15-2010, 02:39 PM
Agreed. Its been difficult to find what player jersey I want as well. With Gonzo gone and all, just not ready to commit to a player just yet...But it looks like maybe Moeaki might be the next one??

I'd go with Hali or Flowers, they are just BEASTING and show no signs of slowing down.

Vegas_Dave
10-15-2010, 03:30 PM

I figured you would jump to the Moeaki ship, just seems right for you!

Personally, I have stopped buying player jerseys as they start sucking the instant I do. Instead, my Mother In Law got me a custom stictched official jersey #16 with my last name on the back. Started wearing it on week 17 last season and we have been 4-1 since! WOOT!!!

Carlota69
10-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I figured you would jump to the Moeaki ship, just seems right for you!

Personally, I have stopped buying player jerseys as they start sucking the instant I do. Instead, my Mother In Law got me a custom stictched official jersey #16 with my last name on the back. Started wearing it on week 17 last season and we have been 4-1 since! WOOT!!!

Well Ive got a thing for tight ends, what can I say?:evil:

MadMax
10-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Its just a breath of fresh air to be excited for Sundays, to have hope and not to be angry the entire ****ing game! Im just flat out loving this season. Even the loss to Indy had so many positives (aside from Cassel). Feels good to have a "team" again.

I hear ya, I feel the same. :)

3rd&48ers
10-15-2010, 03:50 PM

You mean kicking everybodys ass and losing in the first game of the playoffs style Chiefs football or another kind? :D:evil:

MadMax
10-15-2010, 03:52 PM
You mean kicking everybodys ass and losing in the first game of the playoffs style Chiefs football or another kind? :D:evil:

How bout dem Raiders? :)