PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs interesting Brandon Flowers stat Nick dropped on 610

Wyndex
10-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Flowers has been targeted 31 times and has only given up 81 yards on those targets which averages out to 2.6 yards. Last year Revis' average was 3.6 yards.

4th and Long
10-14-2010, 03:18 PM
http://www.loungelightmedia.com/images/smilies/repost_patrol.gif

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235168

Wyndex
10-14-2010, 03:29 PM
a matter of seconds

raybec 4
10-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Now the other thread has been turned into a religious relations seminar so maybe this one can be the ****Official**** thread

Wyndex
10-14-2010, 03:33 PM
you're right, no talk about jews and their big noses in here

Detoxing
10-14-2010, 03:36 PM
If Brandon Flowers doesn't make the probowl this year, he's getting gypped.

raybec 4
10-14-2010, 03:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, I thought you were gonna do it again just for S&G's

Wyndex
10-14-2010, 03:38 PM
must be the pie thinning his stats

Dante84
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
you're right, no talk about jews and their big noses in here

Fuck you

:)

Fish
10-14-2010, 03:42 PM

Yeah... fuck gypsies... :D

Detoxing
10-14-2010, 03:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, I thought you were gonna do it again just for S&G's

I figured i would offend the gypsies this time around.

Fritz88
10-14-2010, 03:45 PM
I came.

CupidStunt
10-14-2010, 03:52 PM
His 2010 coverage numbers have been simply phenomenal thus far. Flowers has been targeted 31 times and has allowed only 81 yards on those throws. That equals a ridiculously low 2.6 YPA, a number that is a full yard less than the eye-popping 3.6 YPA Revis posted last year. If he maintains anything close to this pace for the rest of the season, he should be a front-runner for both the Pro Bowl and All-Pro awards.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=joyner_kc&id=5681251&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3djoyner_ kc%26id%3d5681251

blazzin311
10-14-2010, 03:57 PM
How many times has Revis been thrown on...probably not nearly as much actually just based on the fact that everyone already knows how good he is. Outside of KC fans a lot of people don't really know how good Flowers is but they've been finding out so far this year. I hope he can keep it up and I don't see any reason he shouldn't barring an injury (God forbid it). Dude's legit for sure.

Detoxing
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
How many times has Revis been thrown on...probably not nearly as much actually just based on the fact that everyone already knows how good he is. Outside of KC fans a lot of people don't really know how good Flowers is but they've been finding out so far this year. I hope he can keep it up and I don't see any reason he shouldn't barring an injury (God forbid it). Dude's legit for sure.

Harvin gave it to Revis pretty good on MNF IIRC.

ChiTown
10-14-2010, 03:59 PM
http://www.loungelightmedia.com/images/smilies/repost_patrol.gif

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235168

ROFL

Deberg_1990
10-14-2010, 04:00 PM

You dont think NFL players, QB's and coaches dont know about him after watching film? Give me a break...

Ivory Hunter
10-14-2010, 04:12 PM
Brandon Flowers, Nnamdi Asomugha and Leon Hall are the three most deserving of Pro Bowl status in the AFC right now.

However, Flowers and Hall are going have to fight to earn it with Darelle Revis and Champ Bailey garnering their share of reputation votes.

Hog Farmer
10-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Another stat Mitch threw out today on NFL network.

The Chiefs are +1 in turnovers. The Chiefs have scored 25 points on turnovers and have givenup 0

Oregon chief
10-14-2010, 04:27 PM
How long has Revis been in the league?

the Talking Can
10-14-2010, 04:28 PM
flowers arrow is pointing up

blazzin311
10-14-2010, 05:50 PM
You dont think NFL players, QB's and coaches dont know about him after watching film? Give me a break...

Well that's not exactly what I meant. You read into it wrong. Theres certain players that when you talk about shutdown corners are always brought up in the discussion....Revis, Bailey, Asomugha, etc. you get the picture. Flowers' name usually doesn't come up in that discussion for whatever reason. This year though he's turning heads big time and he's starting to get recognition from the national sports media something he hasn't gotten in years past. So yes in that sense a lot of people are finding out about him and just how much of a gamer he is.

blazzin311
10-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Harvin gave it to Revis pretty good on MNF IIRC.

Saw that and boy did it put a smile on my face. I mean don't get me wrong when he's healthy, Revis is one of the best in the league, but I think he's gotten too much hype the past few seasons. He's an excellent corner though. I'm not taking anything away from him. Harvin is going to benefit big time from having Moss in Min. He as you mentioned already showed that on Monday night. That should be a pretty dynamic offense from here on out assuming Favre's arm doesn't completely fall off.

Marcellus
10-14-2010, 06:12 PM
Saw that and boy did it put a smile on my face. I mean don't get me wrong when he's healthy, Revis is one of the best in the league, but I think he's gotten too much hype the past few seasons. He's an excellent corner though. I'm not taking anything away from him. Harvin is going to benefit big time from having Moss in Min. He as you mentioned already showed that on Monday night. That should be a pretty dynamic offense from here on out assuming Favre's arm doesn't completely fall off.

The way Revis has held out demanding the most $ (2x now) and has run his mouth, he better be the best or he deserves any shit he gets.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Yeah... fuck gypsies... :D

LMAO

Wallcrawler
10-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Cromartie has been more impressive than Revis this season. Revis not being in camp with the holdout, and that hammy injury have really affected him this year.

In a game and a half Cromartie covered Moss every snap and only gave up one TD, and even on that he was on him like stink on shit. Favre delivered a perfect, undefendable pass on that one.

Pro bowl is more about resting on your laurels though. Fans just vote for the big names. Flowers will have to kick it into gear and have a few more plays like his pick 6 against the Browns, and that BA interception he got off the niners.

But playing for a team winning more than 4 games should help his cause as well.