PDA

View Full Version : News Bare Nekkid News

FAX
10-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Hi guys, this is FAX again. I know, I know ... you're all thinking, "Hey! This is FAX's second thread in as many days! What's the deal? Is he trying to get his ass banned?"

Well, the answer is, "No." I am not trying to get banned. Not on purpose, anyhow. Honestly, my "Strange Facts By FAX" thread was such a runaway hit that I thought I'd keep right on trucking while the iron was hot and I was on a roll and the North breeze was coolly caressing my hindquarters. Besides, I figure that, if Mr. SensibleChiefsfan can start a bunch of threads in two days, so can anybody.

Anyhow, this thread is entitled, "Bare Nekkid News". I call it that because it's all about fascinating news that involves bare nekkid people, their families, and those who try to avoid them. And so, my friends, enjoy "Bare Nekkid News" whilst it lasts, whilst my posting privileges are intact, and whilst bare nekkid peeps are making news.

The first "Bare Nekkid News" item features a bare nekkid dude from West Melbourne, Florida:

Police Taser Naked Jogger in Florida, Told Cops He Had Super Powers

WEST MELBOURNE, Fla. (CBS/WTPS) A jogger -- make that a naked jogger -- was running along a street in West Melbourne, Fla. Tuesday morning. The male jogger was also identifiable by the swimming goggles he was wearing, say police.

Police in a patrol car followed the runner, 18-year-old Anthony King, telling him to stop, reports CBS affiliate WTPS.

King refused.

That's when one of the officers chased him on foot and, once within reach, shocked him with a stun gun.

It dropped the naked man to the sidewalk and he was taken to a local hospital for treatment of some cuts.

On the way to the hospital, King reportedly told police that he had super powers, and he apologized for putting police though so much trouble.

The naked jogger faces charges of indecent exposure and resisting arrest without violence.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019632-504083.html?tag=latest

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if repost.

cdcox
10-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Second (different) news item in this category today.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235151

blaise
10-14-2010, 03:20 PM
He has the super power to make his clothes invisible, which is more of a curse, really. It only comes in handy when he's shoplifting clothes.

seclark
10-14-2010, 03:21 PM
please be selective with any pics posted in this thread.
boobie-yes
old qb tater sacks-no
tia,
sec

Rooster
10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
please be selective with any pics posted in this thread.
boobie-yes
old qb tater sacks-no
tia,
sec

ROFLROFL Agreed..

Christofire
10-14-2010, 03:38 PM
Reminds me of NakedNews.com. It's a pay site now, but eight or nine years ago, you could bring up the site and a woman would simply stand there in front of the camera, read the news in her best newscaster voice ... and slowly take off her clothes one item at a time. Surprisingly entertaining.

Gonzo
10-14-2010, 05:11 PM
That band kinda sucked.
Posted via Mobile Device

Spott
10-14-2010, 05:13 PM
If I was a cop, I think I'd consider just letting the naked guys get away.

Bwana
10-14-2010, 05:30 PM
If I was a cop, I think I'd consider just letting the naked guys get away.

Heh, our cops DON'T.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/taserST2006_468x342.jpg

Yellowstone County Sheriff Jay Bell said at a press conference Thursday morning that Ryan Bain was at the Yellowstone County Detention Facility for 11 minutes before going into cardiac arrest on Sunday night.

Officers had tried to subdue Bain with three jolts from a stun gun after he was seen running naked through city streets. He was shocked once more while in custody at the jail.

He died Tuesday afternoon at St. Vincent Healthcare.
Billings Police Department Chief Rich St. John said Bain was combative with officers that night.

“He was sweating profusely and refused to follow commands,” St. John said.

Billings police officers hit Bain three times with a stun gun set to “drive stun.” Bain was shocked twice in the upper back and once in the leg.
Drive stun is when officers remove the cartridge from the end of the stun gun, and apply the shock directly to an area, said Billings police Sgt. Casey Hafner.

Drive mode is used for pain compliance, similarly to a baton strike or knee strike, Hafner said.

“If someone did a drive stun in my arm, there are two signature marks from the electrodes,” Hafner said. “It would just hurt my arm, not all my muscles.”

Once Bain was restrained by officers, St. John said he was transported in handcuffs to the jail 10 minutes away.

“Upon arrival, Mr. Bain fought violently with officers,” St. John said.
Bain was hit with the stun gun again in the leg at the jail. Officers then put Bain in a restraint chair.

Once in the restraint chair, Bell said a nurse checked Bain’s vital signs.
“She said his blood pressure and pulse were a little high,” Bell said.
Bain was wheeled into a holding cell with the nurse. Five minutes later she noted Bain’s breathing was shallow. He went into cardiac arrest.

Sheriff’s deputy Troy Charbonneau performed CPR and was able to resuscitate Bain.

He was taken to St. Vincent Healthcare where he was listed in critical condition, and Bain later died Tuesday afternoon.

An autopsy was performed Wednesday afternoon. St. John said they are waiting for the results, including the cause of death.

The Billings Police Department is conducting an internal investigation regarding the incident

Marcellus
10-14-2010, 06:16 PM
He had super powers but got ran down by a doughnut muncher? Lame ass super hero.

Lonewolf Ed
10-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Since he had goggles on, I wouldn't say he was "naked." :)

morphius
10-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Heh, our cops DON'T.

Yellowstone County Sheriff Jay Bell said at a press conference Thursday morning that Ryan Bain was at the Yellowstone County Detention Facility for 11 minutes before going into cardiac arrest on Sunday night.

Officers had tried to subdue Bain with three jolts from a stun gun after he was seen running naked through city streets. He was shocked once more while in custody at the jail.

He died Tuesday afternoon at St. Vincent Healthcare.
Billings Police Department Chief Rich St. John said Bain was combative with officers that night.

“He was sweating profusely and refused to follow commands,” St. John said.

Billings police officers hit Bain three times with a stun gun set to “drive stun.” Bain was shocked twice in the upper back and once in the leg.
Drive stun is when officers remove the cartridge from the end of the stun gun, and apply the shock directly to an area, said Billings police Sgt. Casey Hafner.

Drive mode is used for pain compliance, similarly to a baton strike or knee strike, Hafner said.

“If someone did a drive stun in my arm, there are two signature marks from the electrodes,” Hafner said. “It would just hurt my arm, not all my muscles.”

Once Bain was restrained by officers, St. John said he was transported in handcuffs to the jail 10 minutes away.

“Upon arrival, Mr. Bain fought violently with officers,” St. John said.
Bain was hit with the stun gun again in the leg at the jail. Officers then put Bain in a restraint chair.

Once in the restraint chair, Bell said a nurse checked Bain’s vital signs.
“She said his blood pressure and pulse were a little high,” Bell said.
Bain was wheeled into a holding cell with the nurse. Five minutes later she noted Bain’s breathing was shallow. He went into cardiac arrest.

Sheriff’s deputy Troy Charbonneau performed CPR and was able to resuscitate Bain.

He was taken to St. Vincent Healthcare where he was listed in critical condition, and Bain later died Tuesday afternoon.

An autopsy was performed Wednesday afternoon. St. John said they are waiting for the results, including the cause of death.

The Billings Police Department is conducting an internal investigation regarding the incident
It is about time that the Police start treating tasers as alternatives to deadly force only. If it isn't something you would pull your gun out and shoot the person over, it isn't worth using a taser on them. So, outside of him getting free and trying to run away, or pulling your own weapon off of you I'm having a hard time seeing why you would need to use it in the police station surrounded with help.

go bowe
10-14-2010, 07:49 PM
It is about time that the Police start treating tasers as alternatives to deadly force only. If it isn't something you would pull your gun out and shoot the person over, it isn't worth using a taser on them. So, outside of him getting free and trying to run away, or pulling your own weapon off of you I'm having a hard time seeing why you would need to use it in the police station surrounded with help.too lazy to struggle with the guy and the stun gun is too much fun...

Marcellus
10-14-2010, 08:09 PM
too lazy to struggle with the guy and the stun gun is too much fun...

How about didn't want to wrestle with a naked guy? Have you seen Borat? Eeeewwww.

Bwana
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
It is about time that the Police start treating tasers as alternatives to deadly force only. If it isn't something you would pull your gun out and shoot the person over, it isn't worth using a taser on them. So, outside of him getting free and trying to run away, or pulling your own weapon off of you I'm having a hard time seeing why you would need to use it in the police station surrounded with help.

Sorry dude, in this case, no great loss. This guy was a waste of good air.

morphius
10-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Sorry dude, in this case, no great loss. This guy was a waste of good air.
Oh, I'm not so worried about one case, just seems to happen more than it should.

FAX
10-14-2010, 08:21 PM

I don't disagree, Mr. morphius. It seems as though the authorities are becoming more and more stun-happy as time goes on ... and, as a result, more people are dying.

We had a case here in Nashville, for example, in which an officer mistakenly drew his service pistol instead of his tazer and shot a hole straight through a suspect who was already lying on the ground and under the control of other officers. He said, "Oops!", though and was reinstated after taking a couple of weeks off with pay.

Still, they say that wrasslin' with a nekkid dude and taking him to the ground is much more difficult than wrasslin' with a clothed dude. The nekkid dude presents more problems due, I suppose, to possessing fewer handholds for wrasslin' and down-to-the-ground-taking.

FAX

cdcox
10-14-2010, 08:32 PM
The nekkid dude presents more problems due, I suppose, to possessing fewer handholds for wrasslin' and down-to-the-ground-taking.

FAX

Only need one. /Shaun Smith

Bwana
10-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Only need one. /Shaun Smith

ROFL

JoeyChuckles
10-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Very good thread title. I would have enjoyed naked women news more once I got here, but still, I like it.

The Pedestrian
10-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Well...Pandora is always asking how I live bare nekkid.

Still...no...not something to try anytime soon.

FAX
10-15-2010, 11:38 AM
More Breaking Bare Nekkid News

Man Gets $650,000 After Eye Injury During Lap Dance

A South Florida man may have a few more dollars to toss around at strippers after he won $650,000 in a settlement for injuries he suffered during a lap dance.

In 2008, Michael Ireland was poked in the eye by a stripper's spiked high heel when he got a little too close during a performance at the Cheetah Club near West Palm Beach.

The shoe of a stripper named "Suki" punctured his eye socket and broke bones around his eye and nose and the man has permanent double vision, his attorneys claimed.

Some would say that's not such a problem in the strip club.

The strip club decided to settle out of court Thursday instead of going through with the lawsuit and possibly paying more in damages.

"When this case was first filed, many people criticized it simply because it occurred at a strip club," said Lake Lytal, Ireland's attorney. "But we feel the $650,000 settlement goes to show that this was a serious case with serious injuries."

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/Man-Wins-650000-Lawsuit-After-Stripper-Lap-Dance-Injury-104973994.html

FAX