PDA

View Full Version : Life Anyone in the Ark City/Winfield area?

luv
10-14-2010, 09:33 PM
Got any plans for Saturday, October 23rd? If not, and you want to have some fun and help my friend, Angela, who is seeking to raise funds for an alternative cancer treatment (see this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211196) for details), then there are a few places you can go.

10am-6pm
Wilson Park in Ark City
Family Event
Chili feed, cake walk, pumpkin painting for kids, balloon release, Bouncy House, and Christian band.

8pm-close
Hot Shotz in Winfield
Benefit concert (no details on who yet)

I realize this may be spam, but I want to try to get the word out if I can (since I won't be able to go). Mods, if you feel the need, I won't be offended if you need to remove the thread or anything.

DaFace
10-14-2010, 09:44 PM
I'll be in AC the next weekend, but not that weekend. Have fun in the bustling metropolis that is Ark City.

Oh for what it's worth, this is a pretty far cry from spam.

luv
10-14-2010, 09:49 PM
I'll be in AC the next weekend, but not that weekend. Have fun in the bustling metropolis that is Ark City.

Oh for what it's worth, this is a pretty far cry from spam.

Is the following weekend the Arkalala thingy (or whatever the fall festival is called)?

I visited there last summer. Nice little town.

DaFace
10-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Is the following weekend the Arkalala thingy (or whatever the fall festival is called)?

I visited there last summer. Nice little town.

You're missing an "h" (it's Arkalalah), but yeah. I'm going back for my 10-year high school reunion. I'm not entirely sure why, but pretty much every class does their reunions that weekend. At least I get greasy awesome food in exchange for my trip back. :D

KCChiefsMan
10-14-2010, 09:54 PM
You're missing an "h" (it's Arkalalah), but yeah. I'm going back for my 10-year high school reunion. I'm not entirely sure why, but pretty much every class does their reunions that weekend. At least I get greasy awesome food in exchange for my trip back. :D

I had my 10 year, 2 years ago. We have most likely met or have seen each other.

Renegade
10-14-2010, 10:36 PM
I will be in Winfield Monday the 18th. Sorry I will miss you Luv. Used to live there, nice little town, but I love Branson so much more.

luv
10-14-2010, 10:38 PM
I will be in Winfield Monday the 18th. Sorry I will miss you Luv. Used to live there, nice little town, but I love Branson so much more.

I wish I could go, but I won't be there. Too far of a drive with too much to do that weekend.