PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Today's chief unsung hero

Bozo1970
10-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Herm Edwards. Wow can that guy draft or what??? Tamba Hali, Glen Dorsey, Brandon Flowers, Brandon Albert, Brandon Carr, Jamaal Charles, DBOWE. couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag but thanks for the athletes.

Bowser
10-15-2010, 12:18 AM
The guy could find talent, there's no denying it. He just didn't have a clue as to what to do with it when he had it.

Bowser
10-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Oh, and IBTL

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-15-2010, 12:24 AM
Herm's greatest contribution besides the '08 draft was dethroning the King

I can't hate him too much anymore

philfree
10-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Herm Edwards. Wow can that guy draft or what??? Tamba Hali, Glen Dorsey, Brandon Flowers, Brandon Albert, Brandon Carr, Jamaal Charles, DBOWE. couldn't coach himself out of a paper bag but thanks for the athletes.

I guess....but part mof me thinks we could hve drafted those guys by brail!

PhilFree:arrow:

nstygma
10-15-2010, 12:35 AM
how would Al Saunders have done in his stead?

crazycoffey
10-15-2010, 01:49 AM
how would Al Saunders have done in his stead?

I'm thinking of an image;

fat man sitting on a toilet ridding his colon of the taco bell supreme nachos and taco salad from the night before....

13and3
10-15-2010, 06:43 AM
you forgot benard pollard, and how would this team have looked if herm could have stuck around for the 09 draft?

TheGuardian
10-15-2010, 06:53 AM
Of course Herm could draft. He was a scout for years. He just couldn't coach.

People who thought Herm couldn't draft were/are idiots. It doesn't mean every draft he ever had was awesome, but you could count on Herm's take in terms of scouting players. He did a great job there.

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 09:00 AM
GoT DAMMIT. I'm not gonna tell you fuqing idiots again. Carl, and Bill K drafted those fuqin players. Herm claims responsibility for Brandon Carr ONLY.

What do you think about the players we've scouted Herm?

"That's up to you guys. You know what you can do for me? Get me that guy right there.(Brandon Carr). Can someone please find that ****ing article. I've tried. Herm has NEVER been IN CHARGE of a draft. Let it go.
Please show me ANY link proving that Herm had final say on any pick other than Brandon Carr.
Show me evidence that Herm Edwards EVER had draft control ANYWHERE.
If you do i will be happy to retract my statement that there is no evidence at all that Herm is a great talent evaluator.

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Of course Herm could draft. He was a scout for years. He just couldn't coach.

People who thought Herm couldn't draft were/are idiots. It doesn't mean every draft he ever had was awesome, but you could count on Herm's take in terms of scouting players. He did a great job there.

BS

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 09:09 AM
I'm Waiting.

boogblaster
10-15-2010, 09:12 AM
Herm played to win ... what Im not sure ....

TheGuardian
10-15-2010, 09:42 AM
GoT DAMMIT. I'm not gonna tell you fuqing idiots again. Carl, and Bill K drafted those fuqin players. Herm claims responsibility for Brandon Carr ONLY.

What do you think about the players we've scouted Herm?

"That's up to you guys. You know what you can do for me? Get me that guy right there.(Brandon Carr). Can someone please find that ****ing article. I've tried. Herm has NEVER been IN CHARGE of a draft. Let it go.
Please show me ANY link proving that Herm had final say on any pick other than Brandon Carr.
Show me evidence that Herm Edwards EVER had draft control ANYWHERE.
If you do i will be happy to retract my statement that there is no evidence at all that Herm is a great talent evaluator.

So the Chiefs just happened to draft shitty every year for Vermiel and most years for Marty but during the Herm years we just happened to draft really well?

People who ignore anecdotal evidence are morons......

Otter
10-15-2010, 09:43 AM
Herm's greatest contribution besides the '08 draft was dethroning the King

I can't hate him too much anymore

Go back and watch the playoff game vs Indy and remember it was in front of a world wide audience.

Bowser
10-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Go back and watch the playoff game vs Indy and remember it was in front of a world wide audience.Which one?

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 10:19 AM
So the Chiefs just happened to draft shitty every year for Vermiel and most years for Marty but during the Herm years we just happened to draft really well?

So in other words, you have no evidence. Thanks for playing.

mlyonsd
10-15-2010, 10:25 AM
When you coach your teams to 4 win seasons one would think drafting would be above average since you're usually picking in the top 10 year after year.

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 10:28 AM
When you coach your teams to 4 win seasons one would think drafting would be above average since you're usually picking in the top 10 year after year.

Good Point!

TheGuardian
10-15-2010, 10:32 AM
So in other words, you have no evidence. Thanks for playing.

Where is yours?

milkman
10-15-2010, 07:09 PM

I believe that Bill Kuharich is actually responsible for that draft.

The HC doesn't have time to sift through the tons of information that scouts accumulate.

Car took a step back from the process by "request", and we can think Herman fucking Edwards for that.

But when it came to actually sifting through all the info and making the selectiosn, Bill Kuharich is the guy that deserves that credit.

luv
10-15-2010, 07:11 PM
I believe that Bill Kuharich is actually responsible for that draft.

The HC doesn't have time to sift through the tons of information that scouts accumulate.

Car took a step back from the process by "request", and we can think Herman fucking Edwards for that.

But when it came to actually sifting through all the info and making the selectiosn, Bill Kuharich is the guy that deserves that credit.

What the....? Where is Yosemite Sam?

milkman
10-15-2010, 07:15 PM
What the....? Where is Yosimite Sam?

I've changed my avatar once before in the ten years I've been here, and I've thought for some time that Red was the right guy to use as an avatar, so when Beach Tribe posted this picture, I decided it was time for me to change.

beach tribe
10-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I've changed my avatar once before in the ten years I've been here, and I've thought for some time that Red was the right guy to use as an avatar, so when Beach Tribe posted this picture, I decided it was time for me to change.

I like Red.... but it wasn't me.

milkman
10-15-2010, 07:33 PM
I like Red.... but it wasn't me.

:banghead:

My bad, it was Zach.