PDA

View Full Version : Life Spinoff thread,what would you do?

El Jefe
10-15-2010, 08:55 AM
I was reading the thread about the little girl dying of cancer being taunted by the neighbors, that story makes me want to throw up. That is disgusting. I saw some people post they would be in jail for a while if it where their kid, someone referenced the one bullet theory. I have two questions, my first question: What would need to happen for you to pursue physically hurting or even ending someone's life in an extreme scenario. 2) If you were in the place of the 7 year old's family, how would you react? Would you go after them, would you counteract their disgusting acts with your own?

With myself, for me to physically assault someone they would have to have done something to someone in my family, sky is the limit on how I would react depending on the severity of the injury to my family. I am not a violent person, but you mess with my family, you mess with me. My cousin and I were hooping one day, and he got into an altercation with an adult we were playing against. My cousin was yapping and he was yapping, and he punched my cousin running down the court, just blind sided him. My cousin is a tiny kid, he was only 16 at the time, he's about 5'4 150 maybe, this other guy I have played against before, he's probably 28-29 6'2 220lb or so, pretty built, he never shuts his mouth, thinks everyone is afraid of him. I saw him hit my cousin, and I ran over and squared up with him, and we started throwing. I nailed him 3 or 4 times, but he hit me with a wild hook and he almost dropped me, I will admit he rocked me, but I connected with a nice right hand that lander square on his nose. After that though we got broken up, and I swear If I would have caught him in the parking lot I would've thrown until someone died.

Second question, if I were the little girls father, I think I may take a little liberty to make sure the truck wasn't always running, or check to see if the windows in their house are shatter proof. I would definitely try and bate the male (i use the term loosely for that douche) into a physical altercation and beat him senseless.

seclark
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
putting a beatdown on either parent would not fix their problems.

the question is, would it make you feel better? i don't know.

i think the fact that the rest of the community has sided w/the family of the sick girl has been what's made the assholes back off.
jmo
sec

Count Zarth
10-15-2010, 09:12 AM
fight fire with fire

find their weak spot and twist that tit tenfold, bitch

Lzen
10-15-2010, 01:35 PM
It is pretty sick and disgusting what those people did. Still, I don't think I would get into a physical altercation with them for that. On that note, I am like you. I would do anything to protect my family from physical harm.

I have a neighbor that is similar although not to this extreme. My daughter (9 years) plays with her 2 daughters (9 and 6). A few months ago, my daughter was in the yard and the girls started arguing about stuff. I think it is typical behavior of kids that age to get tired of each other after awhile and start fighting. My daughter called her daughter a liar about something trivial that only kids would normally care about. Their mom apparently overheard the conversation and started getting on my daughter about calling her kid a liar. She was belligerent about it.

This caught me off guard. Of course, I told my girl that she shouldn't be calling people names and we went inside. Then I started thinking about it and decided I needed to go back over there and give that woman a piece of my mind. Wouldn't ya know it? She didn't answer the door. The husband, who seems like a decent guy, answered. I told him I came to talk to his wife but he said she was inside or some such. So, I let him know that I thought his wife went way over board and that was BS to do that to an 8 year old. I told him that kids do these things and you can't just go apeshit about it. He said he understood and was in agreement with me.

Fast forward to last weekend. Her girls were at our house and they all were playing nicely with each other for awhile. They went home and everything seemed fine. My daughter had gone back outside and their mom said some stuff to my daughter. I didn't hear the conversation but my wife went out to talk to her. She told my wife that my kid busted her kid's whoopee cushion and her kid had been crying about it ever since. My wife told her that we would replace the toy and then our kids would each just stay at each's own house from now on. Then my wife bought 2 of those (one for each of the neighbor's daughters) and took them over to their house.

The Mrs said that the neighbor woman must have felt really bad when she brought over 2 new whoopie cushions. I hope she did feel like crap, but I doubt that was the case. This woman is a b!@#$, plain and simple. I just can't fathom a parent being so over bearing and over protective as to behave this way toward a child. And to behave this way over such trivial things is ridiculous. IMO, those kids are going to have problems throughout life unless their mom pulls her head out of her ass. We're done dealing with them.

-King-
10-15-2010, 01:39 PM
If someone was taunting my daughter talking about her dying....then fuck it, we're fighting.