PDA

View Full Version : Life OMG! I'VE RECEIVED A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!

Frankie
10-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Here's the email:

Subject: I AM INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE
To: william_philip07@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, October 10, 2010, 1:16 PM

Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 40 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice.You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest.

Just thought to share.

Fritz88
10-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Sup

http://i.imgur.com/ovaiW.jpg

chiefsnorth
10-15-2010, 01:43 PM
Wow. I have never seen such an email ever in my life. So fresh and funny.

ChiefaRoo
10-15-2010, 01:44 PM
Who's the lucky goat?

KCtotheSB
10-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Soooooooo dreamy.....

pr_capone
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow... yet another spam email getting posted on the Planet in a misguided attempt to get laughs.

Hey fellas... I'm gonna be a millionaire! Check this out!!!

Dear brother Nicholas,

Thank you so much for your very nice email. You sound like a very caring person, and I hope that God rewards your hard work appropriately and I am sure he will look after you and ensure you receive everything that you deserve. I will most certainly pray for you this evening and ensure my members do the same. I am sorry but in this instance I am unable to help you with your current proposition.

Please do note that my church give yearly donation and financial help to the underprivileged, sick and needy every year. In total we give approximately $12 million a year to the less fortunate and needy of the world. What can I say, my church is very generous!

Sadly I am afraid that I am unable to help you at this time. You see the rules of my Christian ministry forbid members of my church from any business dealings personal, charitable, business or otherwise with people who are not part of our church or faith, so although I would normally be most pleased to help you my hands are tied. I would like to help your very noble cause by sending a generous donation of perhaps $40,000 or $150,000 to help you to help others as you are trying. But because you are not a member of my church it is sadly out of the question.

It seems there is no hope for Nicholas. But wait, there's a light at the end of the tunnel:

Of course, if you were to go through the induction procedure and join our church then of course I could help you, and even send a donation for you to pass on to the less fortunate and spread the word of our church, but of course I do not and would not expect you to go through the induction procedure for our church because it requires a lot of commitment to our church so of course I can understand if you refuse. Odds on Nicholas refusing anyone?!

So once more, I apologise that I cannot help you at this time, but I will pray for you this evening that you find the help that you require.

God be with you,

Father Bruce Corbin
Accounts Department
Holy Church of The Tattooed Saint

Sweet, right guys?!?!?!

BTW, I got another letter! I'm gonna be a multi millionaire twice! HAHAHA, snort, laugh, wheeze!!!

"I am xxxxx xxxxxx from Rome Italy, I have been robbed and stolen from by a Nigerian who called himself a pastor from Ivory Coast, his name is Kenneth Bornking when he contacted me in 2000 he said he the founder of 'Kenneth Bornking Faith ministries' of which he opened a web site from geocities.com. I was in the USA during this period of which I sent then almost $5,000 and some books and also clothes. I finally discovered that he was a prisoner from the Republic of TOGO who was set free and came to the IVORY COAST claiming to be a pastor, this man was with a fake (Bible School Certificate) deceiving so many American Churches claiming to be a pastor and need a church that he can be affiliated with.

After I was transferred from my place of work to Rome-Italy I lose contact with him but I just met another fiend of mine here that this same Kenneth Borking has taken $2,800. When he discovered that I am about to get rid of him he changed the name of his church from Kenneth Bornking Faith Ministries to Victory Church International. I have attached his pictures with this mail along with the picture of his wife that they have been running this scam together. I will plead that this mail should be sent to every one on the Internet to stop this man from stealing from the people of the house hold of faith.

Many people are falling for his tricks right now because he is using the rightful word of GOD to deceive others. Please post his photo on the Internet so that others can see him. He is also having a fake web site that he is using to deceive others.

Sincerely Yours,
xxxxx xxxxxx"

I am teh coolest!!!

Chief Chief
10-15-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow!!

An elegant Englishman (read: ghey) who not only has great interest in your ebong hair and sedycing eyes, but your entirety as well.

Don't pass on this one. The Hugh Grant of the marine engineering world awaits...

kysirsoze
10-15-2010, 01:51 PM
NTTAWWT

Chief Chief
10-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Father Bruce Corbin
Accounts Department
Holy Church of The Tattooed Saint

Isn't that the church founded by Texas Ranger OF Josh Hamilton?

Rain Man
10-15-2010, 02:04 PM
Spam or not, you have to acknowledge that Frankie has a nice head of ebong hair.

FAX
10-15-2010, 02:44 PM
I think he meant "oblong hair" and that's only because Mr. Frankie mistakenly went to Moe's Barber Shop that one time.

FAX

Msmith
10-15-2010, 03:33 PM
I think there is a mistake of identity here. The horny old goat thought Frankie as some desirable female. I would suggest the board member page should provide the info of gender and age so interested party will not be disappointed so heartlessly.

Chief Chief
10-15-2010, 04:33 PM
I think there is a mistake of identity here. The horny old goat thought Frankie as some desirable female. I would suggest the board member page should provide the info of gender and age so interested party will not be disappointed so heartlessly.

Mistaken identity? No, this is an Oxford scholar whose intelligence should not be questioned whatsoever. The man likes what he knows and knows what he likes.

Douche Baggins
10-15-2010, 04:35 PM
That's nothing. Guys send me pictures of their cock.

I've seen some really nice cocks, too!

Bwana
10-15-2010, 04:47 PM
I needs me some ribs!!

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/images/art/JSBBQ_Dining_Menu.pdf

Frankie
10-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Spam or not, you have to acknowledge that Frankie has a nice head of ebong hair.

That' what makes me 'the woman of his choice!' :D

Frankie
10-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I think he meant "oblong hair" and that's only because Mr. Frankie mistakenly went to Moe's Barber Shop that one time.

FAX

:LOL:

Funny thing is I specifically asked for 'ebong' hair.

go bowe
10-15-2010, 06:39 PM
did someone say ebong? :bong: :bong: :bong:

Frankie
10-15-2010, 06:50 PM
did someone say ebong? :bong: :bong: :bong:

I was waiting for someone to say that.:)

threebag02
10-15-2010, 08:05 PM
He only shows interest cause he hasn't read any of your threads on CP. Once he does your 86'd.

Frankie
10-15-2010, 10:41 PM
He only shows interest cause he hasn't read any of your threads on CP. Once he does your 86'd.

You are just jealous.:evil: