PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Official week 5 who's going to the game on Sunday?

PunkinDrublic
10-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Just bought my ticket for the game on Sunday. Luckily I have very few friends and lots of disposable income so I'm able to drive down to Houston on Saturday and drive back to Dallas after the game. I am taking a slight detour on Saturday, on the way down I'm stopping off in Lockhart which is supposed to be the BBQ capital of Texas so I can be fair and say I've had real Texas BBQ the next time I'm debating the merits of KCs que superiority. Who's all making it out? And actually it's week 6 as was pointed out.

Hydrae
10-15-2010, 03:47 PM
I was hoping to go but the money didn't work out. Damn car repairs! :cuss:

I was actually going to head down on Saturday and spend the day at the race track where they are recording Pinks All Out (drag racing for those who don't know). Followed with a Chiefs game the next day would have been one of the best weekends of my life. Ah well, another time I am sure. :sulk:

KC native
10-15-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm going. I got my ticket awhile ago (don't know where I'm sitting though as my friend has them). We're driving down Saturday late (that fucker got a new job and has to work) around 5-6 and then coming back after the game.

Count Alex's Wins
10-16-2010, 03:49 AM
Just wondering if any Planeteers in Houston are getting together for the game? I'm not going...but it'd be nice to find a group to go to a bar with.

Rudy lost the toss
10-16-2010, 03:55 AM
I'm going. You still in Spring, gochiefs?

Count Alex's Wins
10-16-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm going. You still in Spring, gochiefs?

Yup.

Typically there are lots of Chiefs fans at Reliant. Have fun.

Rudy lost the toss
10-16-2010, 04:05 AM
I went to the game in 07 I think...the one with stupid fumble call. My mom has season tickets so Im coming down to the woodlands with a couple friends for the weekend. Texans fans are mostly retarded, but they're my second team if I had one.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-16-2010, 07:22 AM
just so you know the colts beat us in week 5