PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Thanks DaFace

Rams Fan
10-18-2010, 10:56 PM
I have no clue what you did but it worked.

DaFace
10-18-2010, 10:59 PM
Eh, no guarantees that the performance issues will be any better at this point. We've repaired about every table that can possibly be repaired, but there could be some other issues. It's an ongoing process. Regardless, we should be on better hardware soon and software that should help things.

Oh, and I mostly broke things and made AustinChief fix them, for the record. :D

Rams Fan
10-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Eh, no guarantees that the performance issues will be any better at this point. We've repaired about every table that can possibly be repaired, but there could be some other issues. It's an ongoing process. Regardless, we should be on better hardware soon and software that should help things.

Thanks to AustinChief as well. Should we expect anymore downtime for CP?

luv
10-18-2010, 11:01 PM

He needs something to do besides go to the bar anyway. :)

DaFace
10-18-2010, 11:01 PM

Not for the short-term. Austin is still working on a fairly major upgrade, but that will be a couple weeks at a minimum.

cabletech94
10-18-2010, 11:06 PM
daFacePalm is that man!!!!
tags and rep for all!!!!

JoeyChuckles
10-18-2010, 11:57 PM

Good to have a Rams fan here to broaden our horizons. Your name is kind of boring though.

crazycoffey
10-19-2010, 04:40 AM
When I open threads it automatically goes to the bottom of the page and sets my cursor in the Bing advertisement. Is this happening to anyone else?

Hog Farmer
10-19-2010, 04:45 AM
Good to have a Rams fan here to broaden our horizons. Your name is kind of boring though.

So.... what would you propose he change his name to.......

God I wish Bradford was our QB!

Rausch
10-19-2010, 04:48 AM
I have no clue what you did but it worked.

Teh Venus Butterfly...

:Lin:

spanky 52
10-19-2010, 05:29 AM
When I open threads it automatically goes to the bottom of the page and sets my cursor in the Bing advertisement. Is this happening to anyone else?

Has been happening to me for several days now. It's rather maddening.

crazycoffey
10-19-2010, 05:35 AM
Has been happening to me for several days now. It's rather maddening.

Tonight (or this morning, rather) is the first for me. And it does suck, I'll hit reply on a post and get ready to type my response by hitting enter to move the cursor down a few spots, but instead a new window is opening because of that damn BING ad!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!11

FAX
10-19-2010, 10:25 AM
Good thread, Mr. Rams Fan. We often overlook the sheer magnificence of our mods and we often take them for granted and we often don't let them share our curly Hebrew Nationals.

Mr. DaFace does a lot of bad, but he does a lot of good, too. And, for that, he should be commended. So, here's to you, Mr. DaFace. May the Muse Of Slightly Damp Underpants befriend your significant other.

FAX