PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs / Texans on NFL Network Wednesday night 7:00 Central

Hog Farmer
10-19-2010, 08:41 PM
That way those of you that aren't sure if Cassel sucks or if Charles needs more carries you can determine for yourself.

For those of you that can't view ,some insider info, Cassel sucks.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Fuck off

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2010, 08:46 PM
http://floacist.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/danger.gif

-King-
10-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Ok...and I would want to watch that again because?....

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jezebel/2010/10/suicideb.gif

Spott
10-19-2010, 09:16 PM
That reminds me that I need to go delete that shit off my DVR before I accidentally watch it again.

KCtotheSB
10-19-2010, 09:46 PM
I have a colonoscopy with Captain Hook followed by an appointment with a group of large burly black men at a nearby rest stop ready to tear my anus to shreds. I'm afraid I'll miss it.

Mr. Arrowhead
10-19-2010, 11:32 PM
why would any chief fan watch that again.

cdcox
10-19-2010, 11:45 PM
I don't see why they couldn't make that a double feature along with the Chiefs vs. Eagles 2005.

big nasty kcnut
10-19-2010, 11:58 PM
I didn't see it but i have to see it i'm a chiefs fan no matter what.

Tylerthigpen!1!
10-20-2010, 12:00 AM
If i watched that game again I wouldnt be able to get hard for another 48 hours...

Three7s
10-20-2010, 01:37 AM
why would any chief fan watch that again.
I only watched it again to see how the Texans were so successful on offense. I think I have it pegged.......

The Chiefs corners, especially Carr, were afraid of getting beat deep. Kubiak realized it at half-time and that's when they started doing crossing patterns and slants. It worked perfectly for Schaub because they were short routes for the most part, so any chance at a pass rush failed.

The Texans did take some shots here and there and were successful on a couple,(the infamous PI on Flowers) but overall, they took what the defense gave them and we couldn't stop it. Foster had a major impact on how the defense played, as well.

To give an idea on how nervous the Chiefs defense was, I noticed multiple times that Hali was going out in coverage. That explains why we hardly heard his name, as well as lack of pass rush. On a final note, Washington shouldn't be on any NFL field for anything other than Special Teams.

That's the gist of it.

Guru
10-20-2010, 02:09 AM
I only watched it again to see how the Texans were so successful on offense. I think I have it pegged.......

The Chiefs corners, especially Carr, were afraid of getting beat deep. Kubiak realized it at half-time and that's when they started doing crossing patterns and slants. It worked perfectly for Schaub because they were short routes for the most part, so any chance at a pass rush failed.

The Texans did take some shots here and there and were successful on a couple,(the infamous PI on Flowers) but overall, they took what the defense gave them and we couldn't stop it. Foster had a major impact on how the defense played, as well.

To give an idea on how nervous the Chiefs defense was, I noticed multiple times that Hali was going out in coverage. That explains why we hardly heard his name, as well as lack of pass rush. On a final note, Washington shouldn't be on any NFL field for anything other than Special Teams.

That's the gist of it.That is what having a running thread does for them.