PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Were 5-2 1st Place in AFCW... Bring on the Raiders

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Guys its Raiders week.. This is going to be one of the best games of the season next weekend.

We are confident, they are confident.. Should be a slugfest... I cant wait til next sunday..

Feels good to have this football feeling back...

Lets breakdown the game...

Chiefs 30
Raiders 27

This time we dont need OT...

Knob
11-01-2010, 10:01 AM
cool story brah

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:02 AM
We should totally start 17 more Raiders week threads. Who's next?

salame
11-01-2010, 10:03 AM
We should fear the original run dmc
he looks like a bad mother fucker this year

Sofa King
11-01-2010, 10:04 AM
76-75

KC wins.

Charles has 800 yards rushing, jones has 670 rushing.

Cassel goes 3 for 27 for 13 yards passing

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:05 AM
LMAO

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
We should totally start 17 more Raiders week threads. Who's next?

Hard to find them in the mix of all the "charles needs more carries and Cassel sucks" threads...

Knob
11-01-2010, 10:06 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:fjKnhaL0slDIEM:http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss33/turtlesoup9/CoolstoryBrah.jpg&t=1

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
And on the front page floppy nut... There is only one other Raider thread...

Jackwagon...

salame
11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
http://www.forumspile.com/Thread-Cool-Dog_with_afro.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
And on the front page floppy nut... There is only one other Raider thread...

Jackwagon...

Yeah, because you weren't here at all yesterday and didn't see the other 14 that were started. It's cool Reerun, it's your world and we're just living in it. Herm sucks!!! Fuck that guy!!!!

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Yeah, because you weren't here at all yesterday and didn't see the other 14 that were started. It's cool Reerun, it's your world and we're just living in it. Herm sucks!!! **** that guy!!!!

ROFL

Stop living in the past.... I know its hard to say goodbye to yesterday... Hell boyz to men wrote a song about it...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:17 AM
ROFL

Stop living in the past.... I know its hard to say goodbye to yesterday... Hell boyz to men wrote a song about it...

Yeah, it's living in the past when it's a topic that pisses you off, but when it was your hypocritical ass spamming this board every day with your opinion, it was justified! This is the internet equivalent of someone talking just to hear them self speak. Speak on Reerun. Speak on, brother.

Pablo
11-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Yeah, it's living in the past when it's a topic that pisses you off, but when it was your hypocritical ass spamming this board every day with your opinion, it was justified! This is the internet equivalent of someone talking just to hear them self speak. Speak on Reerun. Speak on, brother.He's only got 206 threads.

noswad's at 463 and pete's at 500.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Yeah, it's living in the past when it's a topic that pisses you off, but when it was your hypocritical ass spamming this board every day with your opinion, it was justified! This is the internet equivalent of someone talking just to hear them self speak. Speak on Reerun. Speak on, brother.

ROFL

How nice Flopnuts... Funny you have done the same thing over time... Can you name me one person that hasnt been pissed off on a topic. Or Can you sit here and tell me that you dont post on this board with your opinions every day and try to justify them?

How Ironic that you take a fun post, where people are joking around, and turn it to your own little pissing match... Lighten up francis...

Get over yourself... No need to piss on everybody because they dont agree with you...

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:25 AM
He's only got 206 threads.

I have started 206 threads?

:eek:

No way... I cant imagine half of them being worth a shit... If not more...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM

Reerun is nowhere near a bad dude. I like the guy. But it gets old listening to him bitch about Cassel and Charles threads when he is the all time Chiefsplanet Herm basher. Which, in and of itself isn't a bad title. But for fuck's sake, if you're going to be so fucking free with your opinion spam, don't whine about others. Combat it. Back it up with fact.

And as far as this thread goes, well fuck, let's have every active member start a Raiders week thread. IT'S RAIDERS WEEK! INFORM THE MASSES!

Pablo
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Reerun is nowhere near a bad dude. I like the guy. But it gets old listening to him bitch about Cassel and Charles threads when he is the all time Chiefsplanet Herm basher. Which, in and of itself isn't a bad title. But for fuck's sake, if you're going to be so fucking free with your opinion spam, don't whine about others. Combat it. Back it up with fact.

And as far as this thread goes, well fuck, let's have every active member start a Raiders week thread. IT'S RAIDERS WEEK! INFORM THE MASSES!Good idea. I have a thread up, think I hooked a troll already.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Reerun is nowhere near a bad dude. I like the guy. But it gets old listening to him bitch about Cassel and Charles threads when he is the all time Chiefsplanet Herm basher. Which, in and of itself isn't a bad title. But for ****'s sake, if you're going to be so ****ing free with your opinion spam, don't whine about others. Combat it. Back it up with fact.

And as far as this thread goes, well ****, let's have every active member start a Raiders week thread. IT'S RAIDERS WEEK! INFORM THE MASSES!

dude I was kidding about the Cassel and Charles threads.. it was fucking tongue and cheek...

I think you need to adjust your sarcasm meter this am... WTF?

Yes inform the Masses!!!! it is Raiders week and in a very long time, This game actually means something...

We should have 100 threads about it... :D

PunkinDrublic
11-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Faiders are getting a little uppity. I'm sick of hearing commentators saying the raidahhhhhs are back. We need to bitch slap the fade this weekend and put them back in their place!

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Good idea. I have a thread up, think I hooked a troll already.

you can troll for trolls?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:31 AM
ROFL

How nice Flopnuts... Funny you have done the same thing over time... Can you name me one person that hasnt been pissed off on a topic. Or Can you sit here and tell me that you dont post on this board with your opinions every day and try to justify them?

How Ironic that you take a fun post, where people are joking around, and turn it to your own little pissing match... Lighten up francis...

Get over yourself... No need to piss on everybody because they dont agree with you...

I'm done dude. You'll rationalize this all day, and I don't give enough of a shit to ebrawl with you over it. But, everyone here knows that all you did was espouse Herm hatred every day in every way for months and years at a time. Now, you piss, and whine, and moan in every Cassel and Charles thread that gets started. It's hypocritical, and annoying. But hey, U B U. Who gives a shit what I think?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Hard to find them in the mix of all the "charles needs more carries and Cassel sucks" threads...

And by the way Ree, you brought up the Cassel and Charles threads. Not me. So don't blame me for going down that road.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Faiders are getting a little uppity. I'm sick of hearing commentators saying the raidahhhhhs are back. We need to bitch slap the fade this weekend and put them back in their place!

this I agree with.

Bane
11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
76-75

KC wins.

Charles has 800 yards rushing, jones has 670 rushing.

Cassel goes 3 for 27 for 13 yards passing

So he's gonna have a good day ya think?ROFL

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm done dude. You'll rationalize this all day, and I don't give enough of a shit to ebrawl with you over it. But, everyone here knows that all you did was espouse Herm hatred every day in every way for months and years at a time. Now, you piss, and whine, and moan in every Cassel and Charles thread that gets started. It's hypocritical, and annoying. But hey, U B U. Who gives a shit what I think?

:doh!:

Alright how ever you want to raltionalize it....

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:35 AM
And by the way Ree, you brought up the Cassel and Charles threads. Not me. So don't blame me for going down that road.

Again... Since you refuse to see the humor in it.. And instead of laughing about it, you want to be pissy about it... Its okay with me.. Misery loves company.. so feel free not to be happy after a victory on monday.

:)

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:36 AM

Holy god! I couldnt imagine someone posting those numbers under this coaching staff...

Not even Matty Light...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Again... Since you refuse to see the humor in it.. And instead of laughing about it, you want to be pissy about it... Its okay with me.. Misery loves company.. so feel free not to be happy after a victory on monday.

:)

I'm not pissy Reerun. Like I said, I like you. I just don't think you were kidding when you posted it. The tone in your posts about Charles, and Cassel have been anything but light hearted. It's cool man, whatev. GO CHIEFS!!! IT'S RAIDERS WEEK!!!

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm not pissy Reerun. Like I said, I like you. I just don't think you were kidding when you posted it. The tone in your posts about Charles, and Cassel have been anything but light hearted. It's cool man, whatev. GO CHIEFS!!! IT'S RAIDERS WEEK!!!

Maybe I should of inserted this :D and it would of saved us a handful of posts about nothing?

Frazod
11-01-2010, 10:37 AM

NO PICKS! :D

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:39 AM

Yes it is Raiders week.

do you feel we can shut down that running game? Yesterday they were the benefit of ALOT of lucky bounces that went their way.. ALOT.

I was surpised they showed up like they did. But Seattle just folded it in after mid way through the second qtr... They seem to not just care...

Bane

WIN!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Reerun_KC

No Sacks!!!

Bane
No Sacks!!!

**** you /Shaun Smith
ROFL

Reerun_KC
WIN!!!!!!!!!!111111111

WAIT!!!!

No Sacks!!!!!

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:40 AM
**** you /Shaun Smith

Dude easy on my junk okay?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Maybe I should of inserted this :D and it would of saved us a handful of posts about nothing?

This is Chiefsplanet. We NEVER post about nothing.

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206424

But since we're on the subject of nothing, one final analysis. You have the most friendly, passive aggressive posting style of anyone here. You're very good at eslapping people while holding your hands up and claiming innocence. I just see through it.

Sandolf
11-01-2010, 10:41 AM

The Tards were very effective in harassing Hasselbeck yesterday. A bitch slappin' in Oak. may prove difficult after just barely defeating the worst team in the league at home.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:42 AM

But since we're on the subject of nothing, one final analysis. You have the most friendly, passive aggressive posting style of anyone here. You're very good at eslapping people while holding your hands up and claiming innocence. I just see through it.

what is up with all this E(insert word) thing today?

I do not believe in violence...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
what is up with all this E(insert word) thing today?

I do not believe in violence...

I truly believe that. The internet can be a good place to vent some real life frustrations for some. Let's stop Reerun. Have the last word, and I'll call it a day. Like I said, I like you. I'd rather save my energy for some fucking retard that truly deserves it.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:43 AM
The Tards were very effective in harassing Hasselbeck yesterday. A bitch slappin' in Oak. may prove difficult after just barely defeating the worst team in the league at home.

Strange who one week and NFL team can lose or win a close game then the next blow someone out...

Strange that Oakland got housed by San Fran just a couple of weeks ago.

Is this the glass half full or half empty theory?

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:44 AM
I truly believe that. The internet can be a good place to vent some real life frustrations for some. Let's stop Reerun. Have the last word, and I'll call it a day. Like I said, I like you. I'd rather save my energy for some ****ing retard that truly deserves it.

STFU Not gonna do it... STFU

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:45 AM

It was just a friendly offer. Some people HAVE to have it. I'm glad you're better than that.

luv
11-01-2010, 10:45 AM

Ummm....you just did.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 10:46 AM
IT'S FUCKING RAIDERS WEEK! TIME TO PUSH SOME PRISONITE, BUTT FUCKERS, SHIT IN!!!!!!

luv
Ummm....you just did.

It was just a friendly offer. Some people HAVE to have it. I'm glad you're better than that.

Or not.

Pants

I don't think he's all that good at it. It's annoying as shit, to be honest, and makes it impossible to have any sort of logical argument with him.

Sandolf
Is this the glass half full or half empty theory?

Indeed. Seems like anything can happen. Good that the Donks lost to SF as well. :D

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Ummm....you just did.
:cuss: Luv...

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
I don't think he's all that good at it. It's annoying as shit, to be honest, and makes it impossible to have any sort of logical argument with him.

I tried to have a logical discussion with you last night and you never answered the question...

Pushead2
11-01-2010, 10:51 AM
17-10 Chiefs on top.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:53 AM
Indeed. Seems like anything can happen. Good that the Donks lost to SF as well. :D

I think these teams at this time are evenly matched... But I do feel we will have the edge on coaching and discipline.... Just like always when it comes to the Raiders...

They got alot of things to go their way the last two weeks... You can usually throw everything out the window when it comes to these games...

I think our patience and conditioning will be the key factor in beating the Raiders...

Pants
11-01-2010, 10:54 AM
I tried to have a logical discussion with you last night and you never answered the question...

I'm sorry, what question was that?

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:55 AM

Let me go dig it up... Hang on...

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Damn I dont remember what thread it was in. But you said "I have been basically giving Cassel the Friendly business"

I rebuttled back with, " I am extremely frustrated with Cassel.. Very! but right now at this point, nothing is going to change". I asked "what would you like to see happen with our QB position before the Raiders game on Sunday?"

Pants
11-01-2010, 11:03 AM
Damn I dont remember what thread it was in. But you said "I have been basically giving Cassel the Friendly business"

I rebuttled back with, " I am extremely frustrated with Cassel.. Very! but right now at this point, nothing is going to change". I asked "what would you like to see happen with our QB position before the Raiders game on Sunday?"

I'll answer your question when you answer mine:

When you were incessantly crying about Herm's fuckups, what exactly did you want to be done during any given week in the season?

kstater
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM

Check the dates again, it cuts off Pete's history at 500. That's over the last year.

Pablo
11-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Check the dates again, it cuts off Pete's history at 500. That's over the last year.Holy shit. Did not notice that.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:09 AM
I'll answer your question when you answer mine:

When you were incessantly crying about Herm's ****ups, what exactly did you want to be done during any given week in the season?

So your wanting me to tell you what I wanted to do with Herm and his fuckups? During what season?

Be a little more specific and I will gladly give you and answer....

kstater
Holy shit. Did not notice that.

It's ok though because he has more than 1000 posts.

Reerun_KC
Check the dates again, it cuts off Pete's history at 500. That's over the last year.

Wait your saying I have started 206 threads this last year?

kstater
11-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Wait your saying I have started 206 threads this last year?

No, Pete has started 500 in the last year(well technically 9 months)

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:14 AM
No, Pete has started 500 in the last year(well technically 9 months)

Ah okay... I was thinking damn dude, I dont have anything that interesting to say most of the time...

Pants
11-01-2010, 11:15 AM
So your wanting me to tell you what I wanted to do with Herm and his ****ups? During what season?

Be a little more specific and I will gladly give you and answer....

There's nothing to be specific about. You bitched like an eggy woman week in and week out when it came to Herm. What did you want the Chiefs to do when you were doing so? My point is that it's OK to bitch about a shitty player/coach even when there's nothing that can be done at the time and we don't need a silly crusader annoyingly nipping at the heels every time someone complains about Shat Asshole. Not that hard to understand, really.

Sandolf
11-01-2010, 11:19 AM
They got alot of things to go their way the last two weeks... You can usually throw everything out the window when it comes to these games...

I think our patience and conditioning will be the key factor in beating the Raiders...

Seattle is a horrendous road team... so indeed you are correct. The Tards defense looked better yesterday than I have seen in years. On offense Campbell is settling into the job and McFadden as well.

It comes down to the whims of the schedule. The Chiefs have been at times lucky enough to catch the right opponent on the right day. Yesterday was just plain lucky. If I had to choose the next one it would not be an away game in Oakland right now.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
There's nothing to be specific about. You bitched like an eggy woman week in and week out when it came to Herm. What did you want the Chiefs to do when you were doing so? My point is that it's OK to bitch about a shitty player/coach even when there's nothing that can be done at the time and we don't need a silly crusader annoyingly nipping at the heels every time someone complains about Shat Asshole. Not that hard to understand, really.

I wanted the chiefs to fire Herm Edwards... Actually he should of never been hired in the first place. just like Cassel should of never been brought here in the first place...

Herm isnt a football coach, just like Cassel isnt a NFL QB...

The Chiefs could of fired Herm, it couldnt of gotten any worse by replacing him.. We were losers and the franchise was going south on a non stop runaway frieght train... Herm was the engineer behind the whole thing...

I am all for replacing Cassel right fucking now, IF we had someone that we could replace him with... How freaking hard is that to understand? I would give anything to have a stable QB that can maximize this running game by actually completing passes down the field....

I hope to god that he is gone after this year and we dont have to endure 3 years like we did with Herm...

What more do you want?

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Seattle is a horrendous road team... so indeed you are correct. The Tards defense looked better yesterday than I have seen in years. On offense Campbell is settling into the job and McFadden as well.

It comes down to the whims of the schedule. The Chiefs have been at times lucky enough to catch the right opponent on the right day. Yesterday was just plain lucky. If I had to choose the next one it would not be an away game in Oakland right now.

this will be a true test for this team... Back to back road games at Oakland and at Denver...

it doesnt get much better than this.. We would very well go 2-0 just as easy at 0-2...

hell 1-1 would be okay.....

We will learn alot about this team over the next 2 weeks... I just hope the Coaches learned from that WTF game plan yesterday...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-01-2010, 11:25 AM
this will be a true test for this team... Back to back road games at Oakland and at Denver...

it doesnt get much better than this.. We would very well go 2-0 just as easy at 0-2...

We will learn alot about this team over the next 2 weeks... I just hope the Coaches learned from that WTF game plan yesterday...

We're sweeping Denver this year. That team has quit.

Pants
11-01-2010, 11:26 AM
I wanted the chiefs to fire Herm Edwards... Actually he should of never been hired in the first place. just like Cassel should of never been brought here in the first place...

Herm isnt a football coach, just like Cassel isnt a NFL QB...

The Chiefs could of fired Herm, it couldnt of gotten any worse by replacing him.. We were losers and the franchise was going south on a non stop runaway frieght train... Herm was the engineer behind the whole thing...

I am all for replacing Cassel right ****ing now, IF we had someone that we could replace him with... How freaking hard is that to understand? I would give anything to have a stable QB that can maximize this running game by actually completing passes down the field....

I hope to god that he is gone after this year and we dont have to endure 3 years like we did with Herm...

What more do you want?

Ok, then, you wanted Herm fired no matter what. I want Cassel to stop playing no matter what. As such, I would rather see Brodie Croyle QB behind a decent line with the best rushing game in pro football. It absolutely cannot get any worse and if he gets hurt, we right back where we started: with Cassel.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:28 AM
We're sweeping Denver this year. That team has quit.

I was thinking that when I posted it, but didnt want to jinx them... I think we will push 300 yards on the ground at incest field...

Still this Raiders game is going to come down to coaching, patience and conditioning...

also have Dex back would be a huge boost for this team... Dude is a HUGE part of this offense...

Rausch
11-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Ok, then, you wanted Herm fired no matter what. I want Cassel to stop playing no matter what. As such, I would rather see Brodie Croyle QB behind a decent line with the best rushing game in pro football. It absolutely cannot get any worse and if he gets hurt, we right back where we started: with Cassel.

I'm ok with this...

Sandolf
11-01-2010, 11:37 AM

Hahaha... indeed. Although they may be able to roll one like it out against the Donks and win anyway.

ROYC75
11-01-2010, 11:40 AM

No doubt, we were lucky yesterday. Oakland has a very difficult schedule to go through, Denver was already toast, SD can finish 9 - 7.

We need to take care of the game we are suppose to..... then go 1 and out, normal stuff.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:48 AM

I agree to a point, I dont want anything to do with Brodie at all...

Only issue is, were winning. whether is pretty or not, were winning... That is going to keep them from making any change. That to me is the main reason they wont consider anything at this point... I like winning more than losing...

Also whos to say if they put in Brodie that they would open up the offense? They might even go even more consertative until he earns their trust... Just a thought...

With Herm... there was never any chance of any success...

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm ok with this...

My only thought is... Do you think they would instantly open it up and start chucking it all over? Or do you think they would get more consertative with Brodie until he proved he can protect the ball, via the negative play?

Pants
11-01-2010, 11:52 AM
My only thought is... Do you think they would instantly open it up and start chucking it all over? Or do you think they would get more consertative with Brodie until he proved he can protect the ball, via the negative play?

They can put the same leash on him as they have on Cassel. He'll at least be able to hit receivers in stride and not hit the ground 3 feet away from a receiver in the flat.

Rausch
11-01-2010, 11:54 AM

I don't think you can get more conservative.

Why open it up? We don't need the QB to open it up more just to fucking hit the guy he's trying to throw it to...

Sandolf
11-01-2010, 11:56 AM
No doubt, we were lucky yesterday. Oakland has a very difficult schedule to go through, Denver was already toast, SD can finish 9 - 7.

The Chargers situation is manageable, but they have no room for error. Houston away is a big test for them as they have not yet won on the road. A win there and then they have have over two weeks... (Mon. night) after the bye to prepare for the miserable Donks.

Then they have Ind. away... (SD matches up well against them for some reason)... the Tards at home... and THEN the Chiefs at home.

This could still get interesting depending on this week's results.

Reerun_KC
11-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I don't think you can get more conservative.

Why open it up? We don't need the QB to open it up more just to ****ing hit the guy he's trying to throw it to...
They can put the same leash on him as they have on Cassel. He'll at least be able to hit receivers in stride and not hit the ground 3 feet away from a receiver in the flat.

We could only hope.... I just dont feel that the coaching staff has the balls to see.. They sure are willing to gamble with 4th down, but sure wont gamble with the QB position...

Its frustrating...

Ugly Duck
11-01-2010, 01:13 PM
The Raiders will have to contend with something they haven't seen for a while: enthused Raider fans in the stadium. Don't know how that will affect them. Fans will be flocking to the Coliseum on Sunday with intention to rock the house. Previously empty seats will have fresh butt in them. Will an actual NFL home crowd energize or distract the team? We'll find out soon...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Should be a good game.

I see the Chiefs coming out on top if nothing more than because of coaching. I don't see Tom Cable and his "staff" outcoaching ours.

Rausch
11-01-2010, 01:25 PM
We could only hope.... I just dont feel that the coaching staff has the balls to see.. They sure are willing to gamble with 4th down, but sure wont gamble with the QB position...

Its frustrating...

You don't bench Casshole.

He's just "injured" for two weeks...

Sandolf
11-01-2010, 01:28 PM
We'll find out soon...

Are you a Chargers fan Ugly Duck? Your screen name and avatar seem to match.

Ugly Duck
11-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Are you a Chargers fan Ugly Duck? Your screen name and avatar seem to match.

People often make fun of how I look. Don't judge a book by its cover. Thats a nickname that just stuck because "Charger Mutant Ninja Turtle" was too cumbersome.