PDA

View Full Version : Football Let me introduce the piece of shit so many of you want to have on this team...

mikey23545
11-02-2010, 06:02 PM
When Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress told his players Monday afternoon that Randy Moss(notes) would be released because “we want good people that are good football players, and this just doesn’t fit,” several of them nodded their approval. Though Childress isn’t especially popular in the locker room, some Vikings were on board with his decision to move on without Moss four weeks after the polarizing wideout was reacquired in a trade with the New England Patriots.

Even before Sunday’s surreal address to the media following the Vikings’ 28-18 defeat to the Patriots at Gillette Stadium – during which he questioned Childress’ leadership while effusively praising his former coach, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots’ organization – Moss had alienated some of his teammates with his brash, entitled behavior, most glaringly in an incident that occurred in the team’s locker room last Friday afternoon, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

As is the team’s custom on Fridays, a local food establishment was invited to the training facility to serve a catered, post-practice meal in the locker room. In this case, a St. Paul restaurant that is a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk. As the proprietors helped serve chicken, ribs, pasta and other dishes to Vikings players, Moss paced up and down the serving line and loudly expressed his displeasure with the offerings.

According to one player who witnessed the scene, Moss yelled, “What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn’t feed this to my dog!”

Said the witness: “It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That’s what it was like being there.

“This wasn’t a chain – it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, ‘You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I’ve got money.’ You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

“And by the way, the food was actually really good.”

While Moss had his share of supporters in the locker room, some Vikings had grown disillusioned with his attitude. From the receiver’s uneven effort in practice to his displays of self-centeredness off the field, some veterans believed Moss was becoming a bad influence to young players like second-year wideout Percy Harvin(notes).

There was also locker room speculation about Moss’ effort – or lack thereof – on two plays in recent games. With the Vikes facing a last-gasp fourth-down pass in a 28-24 defeat to the Packers in Green Bay two Sundays ago, quarterback Brett Favre(notes) threw a high pass in the back of the end zone that sailed over Moss’ head, though it didn’t appear as though the receiver made an effort to jump for the ball.

In Sunday’s game against the Patriots, with the Vikings trailing by 10 midway through the fourth quarter, Moss drew a pass-interference penalty on Patriots safety Brandon Meriweather(notes) while streaking down the left sideline. It appeared as though Moss might have been able to catch the pass for a touchdown after the penalty occurred but that he broke off the route once the flag was thrown.

The Vikings got the ball at the New England 9 and scored four plays later, though not before Favre sustained a lacerated chin that knocked him from the game.

Most of all, however, Moss’ treatment of the restauranteurs in the locker room convinced some teammates that he wasn’t worth the trouble. Since becoming the Vikings’ coach in 2006, Childress has consistently preached that he wants “good people who are good football players,” and Moss clearly didn’t seem to be projecting himself as someone who fits in the former category.

When Childress, according to one person in Monday’s meeting, said of Moss, “This just doesn’t fit with how we treat people, how we talk to people and how we act,” it was clear that he was referring to the incident that occurred last Friday. Sunday’s stream-of-consciousness statement to the media only reinforced the internal perception that Moss was going out of his way to disrespect the organization.

With all of that said, Childress still has major credibility issues with his players, most of whom side with Favre in his ongoing clash with the coach. And there’s no guarantee Childress will stay the coach for the remainder of the season. However, his decision to part ways with Moss was, for some, viewed as an understandable consequence of the receiver’s behavior.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AoK6UTMBtzt1_ibrtP.4GMJDubYF?slug=ms-mossbehavior110210

loochy
11-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Does ordering food have any bearing on his ability to catch Cassel's errant throws?

mikey23545
11-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Does ordering food have any bearing on his ability to catch Cassel's errant throws?

<i>That's</i> what you got out of that article, Einstein?

Mecca
11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
What that he doesn't give 2 shits about Randy Moss' opinion of food?

Demonpenz
11-02-2010, 06:07 PM
Len Dawson

Brock
11-02-2010, 06:09 PM
There's probably plenty of legitimate reasons for not wanting Randy Moss around. This one doesn't make much of an impression on me.

Bane
11-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I'll give you the same reply I gave as soon as the sign Moss shit started.Fuck Randy Moss.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dicky McElephant
11-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Yeah....Brad Childress doesn't like Randy Moss.....but he's all over Favre's cock?

Fuck Brad Childress.

Scorp
Can Randy Moss play Quarterback?

SNR
R

Tylerthigpen!1!
Meh I'm sure there are a lot of pros who have shitty attitudes.

-King-
He didn't like shitty food. Holy shit what's wrong with him?
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
11-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Yeah....Brad Childress doesn't like Randy Moss.....but he's all over Favre's cock?

Fuck Brad Childress.

Actually at this point he's in the process of throwing every person he can under the bus to try to save his own ass, including Favre.

Brock
11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Actually, Childress is just trying to get fired at this point. He doesn't really want the job anymore, obviously.

Demonpenz
11-02-2010, 06:12 PM
sounds like a team leader to me. Rosa Parks of the buffet

Dave Lane
11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
There's probably plenty of legitimate reasons for not wanting Randy Moss around. This one doesn't make much of an impression on me.

Mikey is a permanent hater. Not sure he likes anything. I really could care less. If the FO thinks they can deal with his shit and keep him under control I'm in. If they don't I'm fine. Not sure why this is even a discussion.

BigMeatballDave
11-02-2010, 06:55 PM
He'd be OK in KC. Who doesnt like BBQ?

Bill Parcells
11-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Why do you think the Patriots traded him? same shit! he got into a heated argument with Brady right before he was traded by the Patriots. the guy is the Latrell sprewell of football. I hope he goes bankrupt too.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
He didn't like shitty food. Holy shit what's wrong with him?
Posted via Mobile Device

Because you don't rant like a 5-year old girl and make a person feel 2-feet tall for no good reason. And worse, your teammates shouldn't have to apologize for you.

One of many stories that have been consistently popping up where teammates are getting sick of his prima donna antics. The Vikings were nice enough to provide the team with food. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Don't embarrass the caterer and ultimately the staff member who ordered the food because you're an egotistical asshole.

MTG#10
11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Who gives a fuck. He would open things up for Bowe and McCluster and our running game would be even more badass with teams not able to put 8 in the box.

Gonzo
11-02-2010, 06:59 PM
I personally wouldn't want him anywhere around KC. He'd fuck up the chemistry that's established. He's really a piece of shit and his best years are behind him. Let him go to St. Louis and screw up what they've got going.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bill Parcells
11-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Randy Moss is a Thug Turd (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thug-turd)

A combination of someone being known as a piece of shit or a assclown, but add in being either arrested or doing something despicable.
1. Chris Brown went from being just a Turd to a ThugTurd when he beat up Riyanna.

2. Mel Gibson was just a Turd for his boozing until he gained world-class ThugTurd status for his anti-semetic statements and fathering a child with his mistress.

-King-
11-02-2010, 07:03 PM
Anyone want to bet that this story was released by the Vikings PR?

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 07:06 PM
So how many stories are we going to shrug off and pretend it was somebody's fault or an isolated incident.

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:07 PM
Anyone want to bet that this story was released by the Vikings PR?

Of course it was. They have to say something, don't they?

stlchiefs
11-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Because you don't rant like a 5-year old girl and make a person feel 2-feet tall for no good reason. And worse, your teammates shouldn't have to apologize for you.

One of many stories that have been consistently popping up where teammates are getting sick of his prima donna antics. The Vikings were nice enough to provide the team with food. If you don't like it, don't eat it. Don't embarrass the caterer and ultimately the staff member who ordered the food because you're an egotistical asshole.

Exactly. Please tell me you people see what an asshole this guy is. I hope this franchise has more respect for itself than to bring this guy in.

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Exactly. Please tell me you people see what an asshole this guy is. I hope this franchise has more respect for itself than to bring this guy in.

Sure he's an asshole. Is he the biggest asshole in the NFL, or even close to it? Probably not.

stlchiefs
11-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Sure he's an asshole. Is he the biggest asshole in the NFL, or even close to it? Probably not.

No, but we don't always know about the others. When it's this public and you know what the guy is like it's easier to dislike him. You can't hate someone for things you don't know they do.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 07:13 PM

How many players in the NFL with top-level talent were kicked off of two teams in just a few months because teammates couldn't stand him?

I'm sure there are bigger assholes. But not at the expense of being a good teammate.

milkman
11-02-2010, 07:14 PM
What that he doesn't give 2 shits about Randy Moss' opinion of food?

You're a moron if you can't see how a player's attitude, how he treats people, how he acts doen't have some kind of affect on the team.

In short, you're a moron.

tk13
11-02-2010, 07:15 PM
The real reason you should be harping on isn't the food, but that pass interference play, because that was a clear example of him quitting on the field. I thought it was strange at the time, but I didn't think they'd cut him over it.

TheGuardian
11-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Why Mecca is so enthralled with guys like Moss and TO boggles my mind.

Receivers don't win super bowls. The Saints won the SB last year and the Pats won 3 without great WR's. You don't need Randy Moss to be a GREAT team.

Hell the Pats LOST the SB with Moss.

So please people shut the living fuck up about Moss.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
You're a moron if you can't see how a player's attitude, how he treats people, how he acts doen't have some kind of affect on the team.

In short, you're a moron.

He hasn't been a part of organized football.

You don't know what you don't know.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 07:17 PM
If he helps win it all, I don't care what kind of prick he is. I want to win. I really don't care how anymore. Everybody knows the $tealer$ stole their last Super Bowl, but the championship gear their fans wear doesn't mention it. I'm tired of being the fuckee; seems like the fuckers have much more fun. Let the other guys drone on about class and character. I've had enough of that shit.

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:18 PM
The real reason you should be harping on isn't the food, but that pass interference play, because that was a clear example of him quitting on the field. I thought it was strange at the time, but I didn't think they'd cut him over it.

This.

Phobia

You throw $10,000,000 at any young kid and unless they're very well grounded they all become like this. Randy Moss isn't some exception. One of the most popular players in the past 15 years of this franchise was like that but nobody ever talked about it because he was a demi-god in this town.

KcMizzou
Moss would certainly help the passing game, just by being on the field. He'd probably hurt the running game though. I doubt he's much of a blocker as a WR, and if he's not going to block... some of those 30, 40, 50 yard runs turn into 8 or 10.

Not to mention signing him seems to undermine everything this coaching staff has tried to teach this young team. They seem to have "bought in". I tend to think he's not worth the risk.

TheGuardian
11-02-2010, 07:19 PM
If he helps win it all, I don't care what kind of prick he is. I want to win. I really don't care how anymore. Everybody knows the $tealer$ stole their last Super Bowl, but the championship gear their fans wear doesn't mention it. I'm tired of being the ****ee; seems like the ****ers have much more fun. Let the other guys drone on about class and character. I've had enough of that shit.

See fucking above.

WR's don't help win SB's aside from Jerry Rice. you know, the great WR of all time.

And milky is right, this is not the attitude you want on a team that plays hard for each other. Yes it can infect the locker room. Anyone who doesn't think that is a god damned idiot. Period.

|Zach|
If he helps win it all, I don't care what kind of prick he is. I want to win. I really don't care how anymore. Everybody knows the $tealer$ stole their last Super Bowl, but the championship gear their fans wear doesn't mention it. I'm tired of being the ****ee; seems like the ****ers have much more fun. Let the other guys drone on about class and character. I've had enough of that shit.

Frazod...the victim of another conspiracy. It never ends with this guy. :deevee::deevee:

Brock
No, but we don't always know about the others. When it's this public and you know what the guy is like it's easier to dislike him. You can't hate someone for things you don't know they do.

Right, and the only reason you're hearing about this instance of assholery is somebody needs to cover their ass.

tk13
11-02-2010, 07:21 PM

I think that's where people get way off base about the "right 53" stuff. It's not just about character. We've got a DE that likes to grab people's genitals for a living. It has a lot more to do with guys playing hard than being nice.

This group of guys was part of an organization that used cameras to cheat and steal signals. I don't think it has nearly as much to do with character compared to making sure plays like the ones Moss made the other day don't happen.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I think that's where people get way off base about the "right 53" stuff. It's not just about character. We've got a DE that likes to grab people's genitals for a living. It has a lot more to do with guys playing hard than being nice.

This group of guys was part of an organization that used cameras to cheat and steal signals. I don't think it has nearly as much to do with character compared to making sure plays like the ones Moss made the other day don't happen.

I don't care if the guys play dirty.

I care when attitudes in the locker room create divisions. Where there's smoke there's fire. We're hearing multiple sources on both the Pats and the Vikings that he has started to become an entitled asshole and that his teammates resent him for it.

I don't care if our opponents resent one of our players. It's a completely different thing if our own teammates do. Especially a team like the Chiefs that are winning games because they are gelling big time as a team.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Right, and the only reason you're hearing about this instance of assholery is somebody needs to cover their ass.

Where there's smoke there's fire

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Where there's smoke there's fire

Pfft. There are probably a hundred worse stories that you won't hear over the course of a season because those players haven't pissed their coach off.

Earthling
11-02-2010, 07:30 PM
I hope Moss gives himself an interview soon and asks why he is such an asshat...

dirk digler
11-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Apparently Favre was pissed off about what Randy did. That sealed his fate.

Since we've already devoted plenty of space today to the latest chapter in the soap opera that has become the life and times of Randy Moss (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1655), here's another one.

As we explained earlier today, Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports reported that Moss acted like the part of the horse onto which a saddle isn't placed when a catered meal was made available to the players after Friday's practice. The owner of the restaurant that provided the food, Gus Tinucci, has corroborated the account, both to the St. Paul Pioneer Press and on ESPN.

"That player was pretty well right on with what he said," Tinucci told Robert Flores.

Tinucci also has shared a tidbit that sheds the first light on the possible reaction of quarterback Brett Favre (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1744) to the release of Moss.

"If Favre would have had a ball, he would have beaned him right in the head (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5755561). Favre looked at him like, 'Are you kidding me?'" Tinucci told the Pioneer Press.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I hope Moss gives himself an interview soon and asks why he is such an asshat...I can answer that for him. "Straight cash, homie."

gblowfish
11-02-2010, 07:32 PM
We can't pass judgement on this story until we can sample the buffet.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Frazod...the victim of another conspiracy. It never ends with this guy. :deevee::deevee:

Am I a Seahags fan, you sniveling twat? No. I'm just not blind.

I suppose you think Colorado deserved that fifth down, too, along with their national championship. Actually, I'm sure you do. Cocksucking retard.

But thanks for humping my leg. It feels all warm and tingly now.

Earthling
11-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I can answer that for him. "Straight cash, homie."

I don't think so. He is wealthy enough to fritter away 25 G's a week not to give interviews. I really don't think he's worried about money at all.

stevieray
11-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Moss would certainly help the passing game, just by being on the field. He'd probably hurt the running game though. I doubt he's much of a blocker as a WR, and if he's not going to block... some of those 30, 40, 50 yard runs turn into 8 or 10.

Not to mention signing him seems to undermine everything this coaching staff has tried to teach this young team. They seem to have "bought in". I tend to think he's not worth the risk.

I tend to agree.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 07:37 PM
I don't think so. He is wealthy enough to fritter away 25 G's a week not to give interviews. I really don't think he's worried about money at all.That's the point. He's got enough cash now, he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Hog Farmer
11-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Who gives a ****. He would open things up for Bowe and McCluster and our running game would be even more badass with teams not able to put 8 in the box.

This x 2

Earthling
11-02-2010, 07:41 PM
That's the point. He's got enough cash now, he doesn't give a shit anymore.

Ahh..I see what you mean there. But, I'm not sure if he wouldn't still be an asshat even if he was poor...although when you are broke EVERYTHING on the menu's tastes good mostly.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 07:43 PM
See fucking above.

WR's don't help win SB's aside from Jerry Rice. you know, the great WR of all time.

And milky is right, this is not the attitude you want on a team that plays hard for each other. Yes it can infect the locker room. Anyone who doesn't think that is a god damned idiot. Period.

People said the same thing about Rodman when he went to the Bulls. Why would Chicago sign that ex-Pistons thug freak? But Jackson and Jordan held on tightly to his leash, and three championships later, he was and still is beloved in Chicago.

Does Moss cross-dress? I don't give a shit if he does.

Chief Chief
11-02-2010, 07:44 PM
So...it's a mom-and-pop restaurant with the proprietors there in person...as well as alleged team leaders/veterans like Brett Favre, Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson, and Steve Hutchinson -- and NOBODY steps up put Moss back in his place? Bunch of ****in' pussies!!

Viqueens --> :sulk::shrug::grovel::wayne::hail:grob <--Moss (in full whine mode)

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:45 PM
So...it's a mom-and-pop restaurant with the proprietors there in person...as well as alleged team leaders/veterans like Brett Favre, Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson, and Steve Hutchinson -- and NOBODY steps up put Moss back in his place? Bunch of ****in' pussies!!

Viqueens --> :hail:grob <--Moss (in full whine mode)

Agreed.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM

Viqueens --> :hail:grob <--Moss (in full whine mode)

Eh, you don't know they didn't.

Brock
11-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Eh, you don't know they didn't.

If this story is to be believed, they didn't.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 07:49 PM
You throw $10,000,000 at any young kid and unless they're very well grounded they all become like this. Randy Moss isn't some exception. One of the most popular players in the past 15 years of this franchise was like that but nobody ever talked about it because he was a demi-god in this town.

And this player, supposedly, did not practice worth a shit. Limited effort, at best.

Makes one wonder how this regime would handle a similar situation.

milkman
11-02-2010, 07:52 PM
People said the same thing about Rodman when he went to the Bulls. Why would Chicago sign that ex-Pistons thug freak? But Jackson and Jordan held on tightly to his leash, and three championships later, he was and still is beloved in Chicago.

Does Moss cross-dress? I don't give a shit if he does.

Moss with the Pats a couple years ago, like Rodman with the Bulls, made sense.

A team with a astrong structure and a strong veteran leadership.

The Vikings didn't have that, nor do the Chiefs.

The Vikings have a lot of talent, but is there any verteran on that team that can really be perceived as a team leader?

I'm talking about a high profile player that puts the taem first?

You have a team that begs an aging self absorbed QB ot come back, and a coach who really doesn't have control.

The Chiefs are a young, ascending team, with a couple of vet leaders, but they are still a team trying ot establish an identity.

A guy like Moss could come in and destroy that.

I would not be willing to take that risk.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
And this player, supposedly, did not practice worth a shit. Limited effort, at best.

Makes one wonder how this regime would handle a similar situation.They'd have to sit his ass on the bench, just like they did with DJ and Bowe. If they didn't, those guys would rightfully think, "WTF?!?!" Imagine Moss' reaction to that.

If they ignored it, and let him play anyway... they're hypocrites, and it ruins the message they've been sending the whole time.

It'd be a disaster waiting to happen.

Earthling
11-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't agree on getting players with a lot of garbage on their resume, even if they are great. Isn't that what the Raiders are kind of notorious for doing? Especially dislike the idea with the Chiefs who are a young team, rebuilding, and going in the right direction.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Moss with the Pats a couple years ago, like Rodman with the Bulls, made sense.

A team with a astrong structure and a strong veteran leadership.

The Vikings didn't have that, nor do the Chiefs.

The Vikings have a lot of talent, but is there any verteran on that team that can really be perceived as a team leader?

I'm talking about a high profile player that puts the taem first?

You have a team that begs an aging self absorbed QB ot come back, and a coach who really doesn't have control.

The Chiefs are a young, ascending team, with a couple of vet leaders, but they are still a team trying ot establish an identity.

A guy like Moss could come in and destroy that.

I would not be willing to take that risk.

It is a risk. More than likely a risk that we won't have to worry about, since he's not going to drop to us anyway. But if we do get him, we're insane not to take the chance. He is exactly what we need to open up the passing game and make our offense truly scary.

And I don't know how many times it needs to be said - Moss on a winning team doesn't cause problems. If we're winning, he'll be fine. If not, just shitcan him like Minnesota did. If by some miracle we can land him, it's not like we're giving up draft picks to the waiver wire. Clark's wallet being a bit lighter concerns me not at all.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 08:00 PM
They'd have to sit his ass on the bench, just like they did with DJ and Bowe. If they didn't, those guys would rightfully think, "WTF?!?!" Imagine Moss' reaction to that.

If they ignored it, and let him play anyway... they're hypocrites, and it ruins the message they've been sending the whole time.

It'd be a disaster waiting to happen.

Then this regime would be fucking stupid. I am a believer in the philosophy that players should be treated fairly, but not necessarily equally.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Then this regime would be ****ing stupid. I am a believer in the philosophy that players should be treated fairly, but not necessarily equally.Far better to just pass on the guy, then.

patteeu
11-02-2010, 08:02 PM
It is a risk. More than likely a risk that we won't have to worry about, since he's not going to drop to us anyway. But if we do get him, we're insane not to take the chance. He is exactly what we need to open up the passing game and make our offense truly scary.

And I don't know how many times it needs to be said - Moss on a winning team doesn't cause problems. If we're winning, he'll be fine. If not, just shitcan him like Minnesota did. If by some miracle we can land him, it's not like we're giving up draft picks to the waiver wire. Clark's wallet being a bit lighter concerns me not at all.

This is exactly right. There really isn't any risk here and Moss will know that what happens over the rest of this year may impact his free agency payday in the upcoming offseason.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Far better to just pass on the guy, then.

Moss? Maybe so, but he's a far older player. The young DT who was a beast and, in many respects, a complete douche? Huge mistake.

milkman
11-02-2010, 08:07 PM

Want to open up the passing game?

Get a QB next year.

Moss was a problem on the Pats in '08, quitting on plays because Cassel couldn't get the ball to him consistently, and this year when he felt slighted by the Pats not discussing a new contract.

He quit in a game against the Steelers in which the Pats were battling, and had a chance to seize momentum.

Had he made one play in two seperate opportunities, balls that hit him the hands, the Pats likley get the momentum, and have a good chance of winning, possibly helping getting a win, a win that would have gotten them to 12 wins and a playoff appearence.

That was just one game.

There were twoother games that he gave no effort in which effort could have made the difference between winning and losing.

Three games in which effort, or lack there of, can be pointed to and assigned blame for a loss.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Moss? Maybe so, but he's a far older player. The young DT who was a beast and, in many respects, a complete douche? Huge mistake.Crap. I thought you were talking about Moss (only) in the first post I quoted. Apologies.

milkman
This is exactly right. There really isn't any risk here and Moss will know that what happens over the rest of this year may impact his free agency payday in the upcoming offseason.

And what he did after being shipped to the Vikings from a team that is among the best in the league didn't impact his free agency payday?

Frazod
Want to open up the passing game?

Get a QB next year.

Moss was a problem on the Pats in '08, quitting on plays because Cassel couldn't get the ball to him consistently, and this year when he felt slighted by the Pats not discussing a new contract.

He quit in a game against the Steelers in which the Pats were battling, and had a chance to seize momentum.

Had he made one play in two seperate opportunities, balls that hit him the hands, the Pats likley get the momentum, and have a good chance of winning, possibly helping getting a win, a win that would have gotten them to 12 wins and a playoff appearence.

That was just one game.

There were twoother games that he gave no effort in which effort could have made the difference between winning and losing.

Three games in which effort, or lack there of, can be pointed to and assigned blame for a loss.

And despite all that, our best current WR isn't fit to hold his jock.

dirk digler
11-02-2010, 08:10 PM

The Pats were a winning team and he caused all kinds of problems. :shrug:

Extra Point
11-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I don't think Ruby would take any of Randy Moss' shit.

milkman
11-02-2010, 08:11 PM
And despite all that, our best current WR isn't fit to hold his jock.

And despite that, I still don't want a cancer like Moss on this team, especially because of the influence that he might have on that reciever who couldn't hold his jock.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:15 PM
Fine. Let's hope he goes to the Chargers. Then when Moss scores four touchdowns as they put up 70 points on us, all you "character guys" can talk about how glad you are that we didn't sign him, because he's a big meanie and once flicked a booger at an orphan.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Fine. Let's hope he goes to the Chargers. Then when Moss scores four touchdowns as they put up 70 points on us, all you "character guys" can talk about how glad you are didn't sign him because he's a big meanie and once flicked a booger at an orphan.

If that happened it wouldn't be Randy's fault. You would blame it on the refs or cheating or some silly reason.

Lets all try to be more honest here.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
If that happened it wouldn't be Randy's fault. You would blame it on the refs or cheating or some silly reason.

Lets all try to be more honest here.

Hey, could you snuggle up a little closer, Zackipoo? I have an itch.

|Zach|
And despite that, I still don't want a cancer like Moss on this team, especially because of the influence that he might have on that reciever who couldn't hold his jock.

I trust Haley and Pioli to do what will be most likely for the Chiefs to win on Sundays people.

I would bet that would not include Randy Moss being in red and gold on Sundays.

patteeu
And what he did after being shipped to the Vikings from a team that is among the best in the league didn't impact his free agency payday?

I'm sure it will and I'm also pretty confident that getting waived by the Vikings came as a surprise. He needs to redeem himself now.

|Zach|
Hey, could you snuggle up a little closer, Zackipoo? I have an itch.

Don't want to give you any more reasons to paint yourself as a victim of something....anything.

So no.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Fine. Let's hope he goes to the Chargers. Then when Moss scores four touchdowns as they put up 70 points on us, all you "character guys" can talk about how glad you are that we didn't sign him, because he's a big meanie and once flicked a booger at an orphan.

Flicking a booger at an orphan is fine.

Flicking a booger at your teammate is a different thing.

We're not talking about choir boys. We're talking about players who value the team and would lay down in traffic for his teammates.

Brock
The Pats were a winning team and he caused all kinds of problems. :shrug:

He did?

chiefzilla1501
He did?

Yes, he did

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:21 PM
Article on Pioli...

"He says going on the road and scouting is really the meat of his job because when he drafts a player, he wants to make sure he knows what he's getting. He says he stills travels to various schools quite a bit and referenced Bill Polian, Colts executive, as one of the all-time greats that still goes out on the road

"When I go to a school," he says, "I always take time to talk to the equipment manager, a female that works in the football office, whether it's a student assistant, academic counselor or a secretary, and talk to a janitor.

He says you can tell a lot about someone by the way they treat others, particularly women. He says he thinks of of the move The Breakfast Club when talking to a custodian.

"One of my favorites movies is the Breakfast Club. Judd Nelson gets into it with the custodian and the custodian just looks him in the eyes and says, 'Let me tell you something. I'm the eyes and ears of the school.' He talks about, 'Hey I know what's in your locker.'

"People like that, they know things and I think it's really important to understand how those people are treated."

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/9/30/1722692/kansas-city-chiefs-gm-scott-pioli-talks-about-scouting-tony-moeaki

dirk digler
He did?

Sure he did that is why they released him. Fights with coaches, lazy play and a fight with Tom Brady (allegedly).

With that being said if Pioli\Haley think they can handle him I will trust their judgment. That goes both ways.

patteeu
I trust Haley and Pioli to do what will be most likely for the Chiefs to win on Sundays people.

I would bet that would not include Randy Moss being in red and gold on Sundays.

But yet there are reports that Pioli offered the Pats a 5th rounder for him before he was traded to the Vikings.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Don't want to give you any more reasons to paint yourself as a victim of something....anything.

So no.

The only thing I'm a victim of at the moment is being stalked by an inbred retard.

But I've learned to live with it.

Extra Point
11-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Some decoy Randy was for the Vikes. And the article from Wizpaint indicated he'd be a great decoy for our receivers? Bullshit! Moss needs to hook up with Davis, and let him beg for his job back. I'd love to see DJ put him on his back, for at least a series.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:23 PM
But yet there are reports that Pioli offered the Pats a 5th rounder for him before he was traded to the Vikings.
Both those guys have a lot more information on the situation than I do. If we were to sign them I would hope for the absolute best. I am just another asshole behind a keyboard so who knows...

I don't think they will...but if they did? I trust the guys running the Chiefs these days.

BTW, Frazod thinks we are plotting together and teaming up to pick on him. You during the day and me at night. Since...we always get along on this board.

So is it your turn to make the action plan for the next few days on that? Or do you want me to make it happen. ROFL

milkman
11-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Actually, San Diego is the destination I thought about that I would love to see him land.

He would effectively finish the job of putting that team into the shitter that Norv Turner has begun.

Frazod
Both those guys have a lot more information on the situation than I do. If we were to sign them I would hope for the absolute best. I am just another asshole behind a keyboard so who knows...

Ignorant asshole. Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

|Zach|
But I've learned to live with it.

Yes. By being the angggrrryyyy guyyyyyyy.
ROFL

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:26 PM
Ignorant asshole. Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

There are very few things you do better yourself.

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 08:27 PM
With that being said if Pioli\Haley think they can handle him I will trust their judgment. That goes both ways.That's true. Pioli and Cassel have dealt with the guy before. I think it's a bad idea, but they know the guy a lot better then any of us do. Hard to imagine Haley putting up with his shit, though.

Lzen
11-02-2010, 08:29 PM
I just don't understand all the people who want him. And I don't get the who gives a shit, can he catch the ball attitude.

There is such a thing as team chemistry and guys like Moss are locker room cancers. Like Larry Johnson or Terrell Owens. The freak athleticism and receiving skills is not worth the damage he could do to the team.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Yes. By being the angggrrryyyy guyyyyyyy.
ROFL

Right, that's why I follow you from thread to thread screaming VICTIM! VICTIM! Did you rub one out over my rep comment?

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 08:30 PM
That's true. Pioli and Cassel have dealt with the guy before. I think it's a bad idea, but they know the guy a lot better then any of us do. Hard to imagine Haley putting up with his shit, though.

Hard to imagine Bellichick putti....

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Right, that's why I follow you from thread to thread screaming VICTIM! VICTIM! Did you rub one out over my rep comment?

No. But did you notice you reinforced the victim mentality I always make fun of you for?

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Hard to imagine Bellichick putti....

Well, he must be a complete idiot. :rolleyes:

KcMizzou
11-02-2010, 08:32 PM
I just don't understand all the people who want him. And I don't get the who gives a shit, can he catch the ball attitude.

There is such a thing as team chemistry and guys like Moss are locker room cancers. Like Larry Johnson or Terrell Owens. The freak athleticism and receiving skills is not worth the damage he could do to the team.I think it's a moot point, really. I don't think the Chiefs will get a shot at him if they want him. (And I highly doubt they do)

Chiefs Rool
11-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Haley doesn't get along with big shot wide receivers, it wouldn't work here. Moss is the most gifted receiver but he's a piece of shit, don't want him.

stevieray
11-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Randy Mehs.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:36 PM
No. But did you notice you reinforced the victim mentality I always make fun of you for?

Yeah, Seattle getting screwed broke my heart, because, you know, I was born and raised in Seattle.

Nebraska getting screwed on one call in that Texas game just offended the hell out of me, because you know what a big Husker fan I am.

Fifty people comment on something plain as day, but I make the fifty-first comment and I'M A VICTIM!!!! Boy, you must really miss me being your friend, big boy. I've never dumped a woman in my life who pined over me the way you do. It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Zackipoo, you'll find somebody else.

tk13
11-02-2010, 08:39 PM
On the flipside, I will say I was against the Kennison and Chambers signings, and I was wrong. Well at least for last year in Chambers' case. I do think there is something to the fact we could let Moss walk... I wouldn't want to sign him long term probably. But I think he could be productive in the right situation for the short term. But there's also lots of opportunity for him to drive a team off the rails.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah, Seattle getting screwed broke my heart, because, you know, I was born and raised in Seattle.

Nebraska getting screwed on one call in that Texas game just offended the hell out of me, because you know what a big Husker fan I am.

Fifty people comment on something plain as day, but I make the fifty-first comment and I'M A VICTIM!!!! Boy, you must really miss me being your friend, big boy. I've never dumped a woman in my life who pined over me the way you do. It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, Zackipoo, you'll find somebody else.
Actually your rep comment where you painted yourself as a victim had nothing to do with that. Don't let me get in the way of you being the angry guy but you are not even being the angry guy and following the conversation correctly.

Short Leash Hootie
11-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Good. What a bullshit thing to do to the owner of that place...

What a piece of shit Randy is...

Phobia
11-02-2010, 08:50 PM
On the flipside, I will say I was against the Kennison and Chambers signings, and I was wrong. Well at least for last year in Chambers' case. I do think there is something to the fact we could let Moss walk... I wouldn't want to sign him long term probably. But I think he could be productive in the right situation for the short term. But there's also lots of opportunity for him to drive a team off the rails.

The Chiefs got lucky with Kennison's signing. It happened to coincide with him finding religion. He got on the straight and narrow and it changed him into a better team player. I'm not trying to preach here but that's a fact few acknowledge.

Groves
11-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Randy & Rhonda sitting in a tree......

Phobia
11-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Good grief Zach and Frazod - you're both ruining this thread. Get over yourselves.

Frazod
11-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Good grief Zach and Frazod - you're both ruining this thread. Get over yourselves.

You're right, Phil. I should have ignored her. My apologies to everybody.

|Zach|
11-02-2010, 08:53 PM
The Chiefs got lucky with Kennison's signing. It happened to coincide with him finding religion. He got on the straight and narrow and it changed him into a better team player. I'm not trying to preach here but that's a fact few acknowledge.

Not discounting this info but wasn't his "trouble" pretty isolated. Making a rash decision when his wife was having a health issue. Or was there more than that pre KC.

Phobia
11-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Not discounting this info but wasn't his "trouble" pretty isolated. Making a rash decision when his wife was having a health issue. Or was there more than that pre KC.

There was nothing massive but he wasn't much of a team player which is kinda why he bounced around so many places. Just your typical high draft pick who starts to feel entitled when they bank 7-8 figures.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:09 PM
But there's also lots of opportunity for him to drive a team off the rails.

How? Chiefs would have all the leverage since they would only be on the hook for a period of months. If he gets out of line, he's gone. Immediately. No bullshitting around.

patteeu
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
Both those guys have a lot more information on the situation than I do. If we were to sign them I would hope for the absolute best.

This is my bottom line position too.

BTW, Frazod thinks we are plotting together and teaming up to pick on him. You during the day and me at night. Since...we always get along on this board.

So is it your turn to make the action plan for the next few days on that? Or do you want me to make it happen. ROFL

LOL, I'll PM you my ideas.

patteeu
11-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Haley doesn't get along with big shot wide receivers, it wouldn't work here.

Where do you get that idea?

tk13
11-02-2010, 09:24 PM
How? Chiefs would have all the leverage since they would only be on the hook for a period of months. If he gets out of line, he's gone. Immediately. No bullshitting around.

I'm not saying that's guaranteed to happen. But it's pretty obvious at this point we've build a pretty cohesive team. It would look really bad if after all the messages they've sent about team and getting rid of guys like LJ and Pollard who didn't fit in, they bring in a guy who becomes a loudmouth, doesn't fit in and starts acting up. It could make Haley look like a hypocrite to the locker room.

boogblaster
11-02-2010, 09:29 PM
F Moss .......

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm not saying that's guaranteed to happen. But it's pretty obvious at this point we've build a pretty cohesive team. It would look really bad if after all the messages they've sent about team and getting rid of guys like LJ and Pollard who didn't fit in, they bring in a guy who becomes a loudmouth, doesn't fit in and starts acting up. It could make Haley look like a hypocrite to the locker room.

True, but that's assuming that Haley and co. would allow that to happen in the first place. Bringing him in, initially, could signal that they're doing everything possible to compete and make a push this year, which I think is important. Take full advantage of the weak schedule.

If Moss gets out of line, cut him immediately. This then becomes an even stronger message about the culture that the Chiefs are trying to build because Haley could legitimately say, "I just cut a HOFer because he wouldn't fall in line. You think you're above the team?" Works well b/c there isn't a single player on the team who can sniff Moss's natural talents.

I see far more positive than potential negative because it would take willful stupidity for the latter to materialize.

milkman
11-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I see far more positive than potential negative because it would take willful stupidity for the latter to materialize.

You do realize that we're talking about Randy Moss, whose best nickname might be Willful Stupidity, right?

GloryDayz
11-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Well, I'd take him, and tell him if he so much as messes up once, nothing will be said directly to him, but he can count on a Code Red... And that's the truth that he better learn how to handle...

patteeu
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM

On the other hand, how much would Haley's image be enhanced in his players' eyes if he benched/deactivated Moss for failing to live up to expectations like he did with DJ and Bowe last year? It would be a win opportunity either way it goes. Either Moss gets to rehab his image by being a huge addition to the team or Haley gets a chance to show his team that no one, not even a future hall-of-famer, is above the team.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:34 PM
You do realize that we're talking about Randy Moss, whose best nickname might be Willful Stupidity, right?

He is. But I'm betting (hoping?) that Pioli and Haley don't fall into the same category, and these are the only two whom I'm worried about.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:35 PM
On the other hand, how much would Haley's image be enhanced in his players' eyes if he benched/deactivated Moss for failing to live up to expectations like he did with DJ and Bowe last year? It would be a win opportunity either way it goes. Either Moss gets to rehab his image by being a huge addition to the team or Haley gets a chance to show his team that no one, not even a future hall-of-famer, is above the team.

Fucking REPOST:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

;)

tk13
11-02-2010, 09:42 PM

You act like I'm disagreeing with you.

My stance from the beginning still is, if Haley thinks he can handle him, go for it. It's a risk/reward thing, but I think it's all about Haley. And I do think he is much better suited to handle Moss than probably 90% of the other head coaches.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 09:46 PM

My stance from the beginning still is, if Haley thinks he can handle him, go for it. It's a risk/reward thing, but I think it's all about Haley. And I do think he is much better suited to handle Moss than probably 90% of the other head coaches.

Bill Bellichick

milkman
11-02-2010, 09:46 PM

How long did it take these guys to finally get it and get rid of LJ?

While the Chiefs still wouldn't have been a good team last year, they wouldn't have been nearly as pathetic, IMO, from the start of the year as they were had they released LJ long before the season started.

It took them 7 games(?).

RustShack
11-02-2010, 09:48 PM
I can't see him being that way in our locker room. Especially since KC's food doesn't suck. I doubt he wanted to play for that losing team with a QB that obviously can't throw the ball downfield and has too much of an ego to rest.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Lots of disconcerting player evaluations in '09, but I would have to imagine that contract-status also played a role with Johnson.

This would not be a problem with Moss, who would literally be playing for one more big payday.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I can't see him being that way in our locker room. Especially since KC's food doesn't suck. I doubt he wanted to play for that losing team with a QB that obviously can't throw the ball downfield and has too much of an ego to rest.

Bill Bellichick

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Bill Bellichick

Yeah, that was an ugly end to that relationship. Ugly. No signs of mutual respect.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Yeah, that was an ugly end to that relationship. Ugly. No signs of mutual respect.

"After the draft, we talked about the personnel and looked at our roster and so forth, and we made that decision to move on with the players that we have," Belichick told Boston sports radio station WEEI on Monday afternoon. "He was a good football player, he came in and had a heck of a year for us in '07. Again, at this point in time, we felt like this was the direction we had to go on."

patteeu

Sorry, I didn't mean to act like that. Your stance sounds completely reasonable.

And sorry to DeezNutz for reposting the brilliant thoughts he'd already covered. :)

Frazod

LMAO

I'm sure Brady needs therapy after Moss said he looked like a girl, too.

ChiefaRoo
11-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Ghetto is as Ghetto does.

Bring him in and let Haley work him over mentally. It's a no brainer and if he ****s up deactivate him and let him sit. It's not that big of a deal.

RustShack
11-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Bill Bellichick

He was never a problem there until somewhat this year.. and that was only because he wanted his contract extended and was hurt that they were waiting until the end of the year to lock him up.

RedThat
11-02-2010, 10:06 PM
No to Moss. I would be really pissed if we do sign him. And I agree with others opinions. Sign a guy like that, and he has the ability to disrupt team chemistry. Chiefs have set for themselves good team chemistry. Make it stay that way Pioli. I trust he will.

And we all know team chemistry is 100,000 times more important than adding a talented receiver w/ a sh*tty attitude. We can't **** that up.

*Now, I'd like to see the Chiefs draft a WR for next year. Let someone else deal w/ Moss' issues. Simple as that.

FRCDFED
11-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Class can be an elusive expression......you are capable of expressing class in all, some, or none of the situations you find yourself in.

In the case of the dinner...

1. The organization showed class by providing a meal
2. The caterer showed class by putting forth their best effort
3. Moss showed none
4. The organization showed class again by cutting him.

If he can't show class and gratitude at a time when everyone else is showing it to him then it is the right time to release him so that he can spend time with others who have the same outlook as he.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 10:10 PM
He was never a problem there until somewhat this year.. and that was only because he wanted his contract extended and was hurt that they were waiting until the end of the year to lock him up.

Given how close the Pats' organization keeps things to the vest, I don't know that we actually know that for sure. Especially given that milkman has mentioned that he was giving up on a lot of routes behind Cassel.

What worries me isn't about wanting money. It's about the way he acted like a 5-year old throwing a temper tantrum for two teams all season long.

RedThat
11-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Given how close the Pats' organization keeps things to the vest, I don't know that we actually know that for sure. Especially given that milkman has mentioned that he was giving up on a lot of routes behind Cassel.

What worries me isn't about wanting money. It's about the way he acted like a 5-year old throwing a temper tantrum for two teams all season long.

But just even having a guy who "quits" on plays...Screw that. It doesn't blend well w/ the culture Pioli brought here to K.C. And as a fan, I HATE seeing guys taking plays off. It bothers me. I love the Patriots/Chiefs no quit, winners attitude. It's amazing, I truly believe having that one guy who is opposite of that attitude, is just so powerful he can mess that up.

GloryDayz
11-02-2010, 10:17 PM

Well at least our food is good and we're 5-2...

BWillie
11-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah the Patriots hated him so much that they had a special press conference to tribute letting him go..and the Patriots never do that. Yeah you can tell with how Brady and Welker talk about him that they just hated him :rolleyes:

The Patriots traded him because they didn't want to resign a 33 year old wide receiver and knew somebody would get fisted by giving them a first day draft pick. And that is what they did. That is why they are the Patriots. You don't make a trade with the Patriots and come out on the better side of it. Just look at us and Matt f*cking Cassel

notorious
11-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Well at least our food is good and we're 5-2...

Everything is better when we are winning.

Food, weather, job, kids, ****ing, etc.

DeezNutz
11-02-2010, 10:23 PM
And sorry to DeezNutz for reposting the brilliant thoughts he'd already covered. :)

LMAO.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Yeah the Patriots hated him so much that they had a special press conference to tribute letting him go..and the Patriots never do that. Yeah you can tell with how Brady and Welker talk about him that they just hated him :rolleyes:

The Patriots traded him because they didn't want to resign a 33 year old wide receiver and knew somebody would get fisted by giving them a first day draft pick. And that is what they did. That is why they are the Patriots. You don't make a trade with the Patriots and come out on the better side of it. Just look at us and Matt f*cking Cassel

"After the draft, we talked about the personnel and looked at our roster and so forth, and we made that decision to move on with the players that we have," Belichick told Boston sports radio station WEEI on Monday afternoon. "He was a good football player, he came in and had a heck of a year for us in '07. Again, at this point in time, we felt like this was the direction we had to go on."

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-02-2010, 10:55 PM
With all due indifference; Childress is the lamest "coach" I've ever seen, and Minnesota overall makes me think not of football, but of all the royal bands that have come from there.

HuskerMorrissRain FTW.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 11:08 PM

Oh please.

The Pats got a 2nd rounder for a piece of shit QB. They got a 1st rounder for a Defensive Tackle. They got a 3rd rounder for a very good receiver. Pretty clear that the move was made because they wanted to get rid of him, not because they got some kind of a steal for him.

chiefzilla1501
11-02-2010, 11:10 PM

By the way, for anyone who was wondering, this is the quote about Adalius Thomas.

I think it's hilarious that people are so convinced that because Bellichick and Brady speak warm and fuzzy about Randy Moss that that for some reason means that they love the guy. It's called coachspeak.

Count Alex's Losses
11-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Moss would come to Kansas City and tell us how the best restaurant in Kansas City is worse than the worst restaurant in New England.

Bill Parcells
11-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Moss would come to Kansas City and tell us how the best restaurant in Kansas City is worse than the worst restaurant in New England.

They serve Lobster sammiches at Gillette stadium. thats high brow shit. can you get bar-b-q'd Lobster at arrowhead?

Gary
11-03-2010, 06:14 AM
The Vikings gave up a 3rd round pick to get Moss if memory serves. If they were willing to let the receiver go they acquired for that high of a pick so soon after he arrived because he wasn't worth it to them, that says enough to me that I don't want him in a KC uniform. That and St. Paul restaurant is the bomb! Anyone who says otherwise is a useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkey.

ForeverChiefs58
11-03-2010, 07:08 AM
They serve Lobster sammiches at Gillette stadium. thats high brow shit. can you get bar-b-q'd Lobster at arrowhead?

Great idea!

Chiefnj2
11-03-2010, 08:47 AM
If they were willing to let the receiver go they acquired for that high of a pick so soon after he arrived because he wasn't worth it to them, that says enough to me that I don't want him in a KC uniform.

The old "If Brad Childress is wrong, then I don't want to be right" theory.

Reerun_KC
11-03-2010, 08:49 AM

At this point... I dont want anything to do with Cancer, right or wrong...

Tuckdaddy
11-03-2010, 08:51 AM
He will only behave in NE. He slobbed all thier cocks on national TV. It was pathedic. Anybody that gets him besides them will have a shit headed lazy asshole on their hands.

It won't work. he won't play hard and give a shit.

Earthling
11-03-2010, 09:22 AM
The Vikings gave up a 3rd round pick to get Moss if memory serves. If they were willing to let the receiver go they acquired for that high of a pick so soon after he arrived because he wasn't worth it to them, that says enough to me that I don't want him in a KC uniform. That and St. Paul restaurant is the bomb! Anyone who says otherwise is a useless, yerk-toting, frisbee-chucking cheeba-monkey.

Thats really not fair to cheeba-monkeys.

Chiefnj2
11-03-2010, 09:26 AM
At this point... I dont want anything to do with Cancer, right or wrong...

The way I see it: (1) Cassel was able to get the guy the ball @ 70 times for 11 TDs, (2) KC has no #2 reciever, (3) KC has no deep threat WR, (4) this year may be KC's best year to make a run in the near future*, (5) I'm only looking for a 1 and done deal.

* I think KC can over exceed expectations this year based on their schedule. I think there is a good likelihood they take a step back in 2011 because of a harder schedule and a new young QB.

Brock
11-03-2010, 10:15 AM

Because the Minnesota Vikings is who I want to emulate.

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 10:56 AM
The Vikings had Moss for 4 games.

They went 1-3 in that span.

Please shut up about how great an addition Moss would be dumbasses.

Thank you.

Chiefnj2
11-03-2010, 11:04 AM
The Vikings had Moss for 4 games.

They went 1-3 in that span.

Please shut up about how great an addition Moss would be dumbasses.

Thank you.

In their one victory, he was the Vikings leading receiver.

The Vikings had big problems before Moss joined them.

Please shut up about how Moss couldn't have a positive impact for the Chiefs.

Thank you.

38yrsfan
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
Might as well get that spitball LJ back as well then ................ there are some things you don't do to even win a SB - that would makes us to much like the Raiders and that is a kind of respect I don't feel like basking in .....

MOhillbilly
11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
fuck that knucklehead. KC already has the poor mans version.

TheGuardian
11-03-2010, 11:14 AM
In their one victory, he was the Vikings leading receiver.

The Vikings had big problems before Moss joined them.

Please shut up about how Moss couldn't have a positive impact for the Chiefs.

Thank you.

1-3

Shut it.

Chiefnj2
11-03-2010, 11:31 AM
1-3

Shut it.

1-2 without him, only beating the Lions. It's not like he took a good team and destroyed it.

Close the pie hole.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-03-2010, 04:53 PM

Shit, the way he runs that show, if Childress likes it, run the other way and quickly. That guy sucks.

DeezNutz
11-03-2010, 05:03 PM
* I think KC can over exceed expectations this year based on their schedule. I think there is a good likelihood they take a step back in 2011 because of a harder schedule and a new young QB.

Agree completely with this statement. This league is schedule-driven, and we could be a "better" team next year and have a worse record.

Thus, you have to make the absolute most out of all possibilities. Don't assume a ceiling for this team, yet, however unlikely anything might be.

Pioli Zombie
11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Crap,its about Moss. I thought from the thread title it was about Sanchez or Cassel.

jidar
11-03-2010, 05:52 PM
I can't believe there are people on here asking what's wrong with that kind of behavior. Honestly if you don't see what's wrong with that you're just a bad person.

Pioli Zombie
11-03-2010, 06:36 PM
www.doodie.com