Hog Farmer
11-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Damn!

Shogun
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Queers and steers...

Bane
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
I'd buy a ticket to watch that vs pissing in my hands by getting a ticket to the game.

DJJasonp
11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Her dad must be proud!

Baconeater
11-03-2010, 08:17 PM
It's not like the game was worth watching.

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Her dad must be proud!

Her dad must have been a near-perfect asshole.

Rain Man
11-03-2010, 08:20 PM
I gotta admit, that's a great new stadium. If you get that kind of service in the end zone seats, no telling what you get with a luxury suite.

LoneWolf
11-03-2010, 08:20 PM
The Dallas Cowboys cheerleader tryouts sure are fan friendly.

chasedude
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
It's not like the game was worth watching.

They were at a game? I wasn't paying attention to that. :D

pr_capone
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
damn

Johnny Vegas
11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
gonna get me a case of miller lite aluminum pints.

trndobrd
11-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Jerry Jones will stop at nothing to make a buck off the Cowboy franchise.

Earthling
11-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Jerry Jones will stop at nothing to make a buck off the Cowboy franchise.

Damn Now that was funny. Rep :)

Chiefs Rool
11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
nice, good work by that dude

GloryDayz
11-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I do approve...

GloryDayz
11-03-2010, 09:41 PM
I'd rep her...

ChiefsCountry
11-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Ironically something like that happened at Arrowhead behind me last week. Expect for the girl wasn't that hot.

teedubya
11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
I'd poke her on facebook.

HotRoute
11-03-2010, 10:05 PM
and off to the bathroom . . . .

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Her dad must have been a near-perfect asshole.

What in the blue fuck is up with your avatar?

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2010, 10:12 PM
What in the blue **** is up with your avatar?

Holy shit. I just noticed that too. :D

wazu
11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
See, this is where the age of camera phone and youtube kind of suck. I can easily see that being something she just did while plastered, only to regret the next day, but of course now it doesn't wash away after a few days, and is instead immortalized, following her around for life. Maybe that's not the case. Maybe she really loves the attention. But I could easily see lots of girls I have known, who were not total skanks, behaving in this manner on a one or two-time occasion just because they are really drunk and not that into the game. And then anybody who saw the video would assume they were basically a stripper or something.

The guys who filmed this are total douchebags.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Holy shit. I just noticed that too. :D

I'd like to think that you'd prefer the Chiefs to the dirty, rotton, prisonite, buttfucking, Raiders. I mean, I totally understand that they're two evils in your world, but for fuck's sake, you're here, right? I mean, come on dude.

Sure-Oz
11-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Hilarious....good for that guy

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 10:22 PM
The guy who was banging the broad in the bathroom stall was full of win. This guy is just getting a lap dance from a trap. BFD.

WV
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
She didn't flash her puppies so it was a waste of time.....

ClevelandBronco
11-03-2010, 10:38 PM
I'd like to think that you'd prefer the Chiefs to the dirty, rotton, prisonite, butt****ing, Raiders. I mean, I totally understand that they're two evils in your world, but for ****'s sake, you're here, right? I mean, come on dude.

I just got the idea that I'm going to change it weekly to whoever the Chiefs are playing. It'll kind of lose its effect next week, though.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-03-2010, 10:39 PM
I just got the idea that I'm going to change it weekly to whoever the Chiefs are playing. It'll kind of lose its effect next week, though.

Damn you. :cuss:

WhitiE
11-04-2010, 05:49 AM
gonna get me a case of miller lite aluminum pints.

ahahaROFL

Sofa King
11-04-2010, 07:22 AM
well that finally escalated towards the end, but it came up short of what i was hoping for.

Radar Chief
11-04-2010, 07:30 AM

Sorry dude, doesn’t work that way.
Once you wear the silver and black you’ll always have that stank on you.

Rausch
11-04-2010, 07:49 AM

Yeah dude, it's like banging that chick with the AIDS.

Sure, you didn't get it, but ain't nobody gonna' belie'dat...

kepp
11-04-2010, 07:54 AM
well that finally escalated towards the end, but it came up short of what i was hoping for.

Seriously...she starts getting worked up and then, "Hmmm...I think I'll sit back down now."

Rausch
11-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Seriously...she starts getting worked up and then, "Hmmm...I think I'll sit back down now."

That girl's like a pontoon boat: not much up front, and she's kinda' slow, but man is she fun when yer' drunk...

Blick
11-04-2010, 08:22 AM
That's awesome. I wonder if security kicked them out like they did to me at Arrowhead.

My girlfriend at the time and I were at the KU/OU game at Arrowhead about 4-5 years ago, and since I am EMAW I had no interest in watching the game. So, we went up to the upper deck to have some privacy and she proceeded to do pretty much exactly what took place in the video.

People down below eventually noticed and started cheering and yelling and shit. Some dude tried to sneak up on us and take a video on his cell phone. Then, I started to hear A LOT of cheering, so I looked up and saw about 5 security officers running up to us. We got kicked out for being "too much of a distraction" LOL.

We got a standing ovation and I got high 5'd by complete strangers all the way down the stairs.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-04-2010, 08:27 AM
more proof that cowboy fans are fags, while some hot chick was dancing, they wanted him to do the Brett Farve ROFL

bluehawkdoc
11-04-2010, 08:48 AM

No kidding, what a prude...

gblowfish
11-04-2010, 08:51 AM
That's the way the girls are in Texas...

Fish
11-04-2010, 08:53 AM
See, this is where the age of camera phone and youtube kind of suck. I can easily see that being something she just did while plastered, only to regret the next day, but of course now it doesn't wash away after a few days, and is instead immortalized, following her around for life. Maybe that's not the case. Maybe she really loves the attention. But I could easily see lots of girls I have known, who were not total skanks, behaving in this manner on a one or two-time occasion just because they are really drunk and not that into the game. And then anybody who saw the video would assume they were basically a stripper or something.

What the shit? This girl gets plastered, and acts like a whore in front of 100,000 people, including guys just feet away recording the event, and the guys are the douchebags?

Really?

A girl that drinks like a skank, acts like a skank, doesn't mind being filmed like a skank, and allows guys to throw dollar bills at her while she's giving a lapdance in public.... well... she just might be a skank. You can't expect a bunch of random drunk guys to ignore that type of behavior.

She's doing what skanks do, and the guys are doing what guys do.

gblowfish
11-04-2010, 10:24 AM
I sent this link to my good pal Ramon. His comments:

George: Some thoughts on this video:

Clearly, that's a viral promotional video for Miller Lite...and I do
mean "viral."

I was surprised she had a tattoo.

Those are obviously the cheap seats.

It must have been "soon-to-be-family Night."

Hey, didn't she used to work for the Jets?

Chocolate Hog
11-04-2010, 11:06 AM
She was dancing to JaySean /Wicked

Detoxing
11-04-2010, 11:11 AM

I Can't believe you're cheering for the team that embarrassed your asses. That's pathetic.

Pestilence
11-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Meh.

eazyb81
11-04-2010, 01:24 PM
That's awesome. I wonder if security kicked them out like they did to me at Arrowhead.

My girlfriend at the time and I were at the KU/OU game at Arrowhead about 4-5 years ago, and since I am EMAW I had no interest in watching the game. So, we went up to the upper deck to have some privacy and she proceeded to do pretty much exactly what took place in the video.

People down below eventually noticed and started cheering and yelling and shit. Some dude tried to sneak up on us and take a video on his cell phone. Then, I started to hear A LOT of cheering, so I looked up and saw about 5 security officers running up to us. We got kicked out for being "too much of a distraction" LOL.

We got a standing ovation and I got high 5'd by complete strangers all the way down the stairs.

Classy. Sounds like marriage material to me.

ClevelandBronco
11-04-2010, 01:30 PM
I Can't believe you're cheering for the team that embarrassed your asses. That's pathetic.

My ass wasn't in the game, so I have a hard time getting worked up about it.

kysirsoze
11-04-2010, 01:33 PM

If she's really a nice girl who just got too drunk, then it's her boyfriend who's the asshole. Not only does he let her keep it up (pun intended) but he starts pulling her fucking shirt up in front of all of these guys. If this is the embarrassment that you are thinking it is, then I hope he enjoyed that little show cause it's the last he's gonna get.

Bob Dole
11-04-2010, 01:52 PM
That's the way the girls are in Texas...

kindra68 in 3...2...1...

Rausch
11-04-2010, 01:55 PM
kindra68 in 3...2...1...

Wait, was that the flat-chested prude model+mommy?...

Blick
11-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Classy. Sounds like marriage material to me.

She actually is married now, amazingly. Good luck to that guy.

Adept Havelock
11-04-2010, 04:28 PM

This post makes Marcus Allen (GSYBOAT) sad.

vailpass
11-04-2010, 04:39 PM
That's it? Best part about that was the comment some guy left:

"And that's the magical story of the day you were conceived, Troy Emmitt Landry Bud Light Jr."