PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone got ESPN Insider?

TheGuardian
11-04-2010, 08:55 AM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=301107013&action=login&appRedirect=http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting%3fgameId%3d301107013

Apparently a more in depth X and O breakdown of the game.....

steve_minor
11-04-2010, 09:44 AM
Prediction KC 20 - Oak. 19

1. Crowd the box: The Raiders are finding their stride on offense, especially with their running game. They lead the league in rushing attempts and total rushing yards and are third in yards per rushing attempt. The Chiefs are seventh in rushing defense while staying with their base 4-3 scheme most of the time. Defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel wants his front seven to out-hustle and out-physical the opponent's offensive line. Against this massive Raiders line, Crennel may need to slide an extra defender up into the box if he wants to take away the run.

2. Protect the football: The Chiefs have turned over the ball only four times in their first seven games, a league low. Plus they have given up only eight sacks, second fewest in the NFL. If they can continue to protect the ball and avoid giving the opponent a short field, they will have a good shot at winning games.

3. Pound the rock: It's a pretty simple formula in Kansas City. Run the ball down the opponent's throat. The Chiefs lead the league in yards per carry and yards per game on the ground. They feel like they have the best running back duo in the NFL in Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones, both of whom have more than 500 yards on the season.

4. Take some shots downfield: It's looking like All-Pro CB Nnamdi Asomugha (ankle) will miss this week's game, which will severely limit the Raiders' ability to match up with the likes of WR Dwayne Bowe. While the Chiefs are last in the NFL in passing yards and prefer to go with the shorter, controlled passing attack, don't be surprised to see offensive coordinator Charlie Weis go after a depleted Raiders secondary.

5. Matchup to watch: Kansas City RBs Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles versus Oakland LB Rolando McClain: Jones and Charles share the running duties relatively equally and give the Chiefs one of the more explosive ground games in the NFL. They are sure to see a lot of touches as the Chiefs face the league's 26th-ranked run defense. McClain is a tough, instinctive middle linebacker who understands angles and how to leverage his way to the ball.

6. Keep the defense playing aggressively: The Raiders' defense has been playing an aggressive style over the past few weeks, attacking the offense to create turnovers and negative plays. Defensive coordinator John Marshall has the front seven stunting and blitzing from all directions as they try to confuse their opponent and make plays in the backfield. They can't afford to sit back on their heels as they face an aggressive offensive line from Kansas City.

7. Look for more zone and two-deep in the secondary: Losing Asomugha for at least this week will make it difficult for Marshall to lock down the opponent's top receivers. He probably will try to compensate by using more zone coverage packages with safeties playing over the top to bracket the likes of Bowe and Chris Chambers.

8. Get McFadden going early: Since returning from a hamstring strain, RB Darren McFadden has had games of 165 yards against the Broncos and 111 yards against the Seahawks. In those two games, he averaged more than 10 yards a carry. Plus he has a quality backup in Michael Bush who can share the load.

9. Win the special teams game: The Raiders have two of the best kickers in the NFL in punter Shane Lechler and kicker Sebastian Janikowski, but have not been stellar in their returns or return coverage. This probably will be a close game, so an explosive play on returns could be the turning point.

10. Matchup to watch: Oakland RB Darren McFadden versus Kansas City LB Derrick Johnson: McFadden has been dominating since returning from a hamstring injury and is moving the chains with a rare combination of speed and power. Johnson is an extremely athletic linebacker who makes plays all over the field and has an excellent nose for the ball.

KCtotheSB
11-04-2010, 09:46 AM
How is that "Insider" information?

JTagg7754
11-04-2010, 09:48 AM
[[/url]

Apparently a more in depth X and O breakdown of the game.....

And Raider fans are the broke ones? Can't pay that 3.33 a month or whatever it is? Yeah. Time to bail some more hay in order to get this one.

KCrockaholic
11-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Time to bail some more hay in order to get this one.

:shake: You're such a dumbass. You've never even been to Kansas City, so you can shove that hay up your ass.

rageeumr
11-04-2010, 10:27 AM

1. Crowd the box: The Raiders are finding their stride on offense, especially with their running game. They lead the league in rushing attempts and total rushing yards and are third in yards per rushing attempt. The Chiefs are seventh in rushing defense while staying with their base 4-3 scheme most of the time. Defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel wants his front seven to out-hustle and out-physical the opponent's offensive line. Against this massive Raiders line, Crennel may need to slide an extra defender up into the box if he wants to take away the run.

Wow. Good thing people pay for this extremely in-depth and well researched information.

KCtotheSB
11-04-2010, 10:32 AM
These Raider assclowns are doing they're best to troll. Lord almighty, are they a-tryin'!

mikeyis4dcats.
11-04-2010, 10:34 AM

2. Protect the football: The Chiefs have turned over the ball only four times in their first seven games, a league low. Plus they have given up only eight sacks, second fewest in the NFL. If they can continue to protect the ball and avoid giving the opponent a short field, they will have a good shot at winning games.

3. Pound the rock: It's a pretty simple formula in Kansas City. Run the ball down the opponent's throat. The Chiefs lead the league in yards per carry and yards per game on the ground. They feel like they have the best running back duo in the NFL in Jamaal Charles and Thomas Jones, both of whom have more than 500 yards on the season.

4. Take some shots downfield: It's looking like All-Pro CB Nnamdi Asomugha (ankle) will miss this week's game, which will severely limit the Raiders' ability to match up with the likes of WR Dwayne Bowe. While the Chiefs are last in the NFL in passing yards and prefer to go with the shorter, controlled passing attack, don't be surprised to see offensive coordinator Charlie Weis go after a depleted Raiders secondary.

5. Matchup to watch: Kansas City RBs Thomas Jones and Jamaal Charles versus Oakland LB Rolando McClain: Jones and Charles share the running duties relatively equally and give the Chiefs one of the more explosive ground games in the NFL. They are sure to see a lot of touches as the Chiefs face the league's 26th-ranked run defense. McClain is a tough, instinctive middle linebacker who understands angles and how to leverage his way to the ball.

6. Keep the defense playing aggressively: The Raiders' defense has been playing an aggressive style over the past few weeks, attacking the offense to create turnovers and negative plays. Defensive coordinator John Marshall has the front seven stunting and blitzing from all directions as they try to confuse their opponent and make plays in the backfield. They can't afford to sit back on their heels as they face an aggressive offensive line from Kansas City.

7. Look for more zone and two-deep in the secondary: Losing Asomugha for at least this week will make it difficult for Marshall to lock down the opponent's top receivers. He probably will try to compensate by using more zone coverage packages with safeties playing over the top to bracket the likes of Bowe and Chris Chambers.

8. Get McFadden going early: Since returning from a hamstring strain, RB Darren McFadden has had games of 165 yards against the Broncos and 111 yards against the Seahawks. In those two games, he averaged more than 10 yards a carry. Plus he has a quality backup in Michael Bush who can share the load.

9. Win the special teams game: The Raiders have two of the best kickers in the NFL in punter Shane Lechler and kicker Sebastian Janikowski, but have not been stellar in their returns or return coverage. This probably will be a close game, so an explosive play on returns could be the turning point.

10. Matchup to watch: Oakland RB Darren McFadden versus Kansas City LB Derrick Johnson: McFadden has been dominating since returning from a hamstring injury and is moving the chains with a rare combination of speed and power. Johnson is an extremely athletic linebacker who makes plays all over the field and has an excellent nose for the ball.

if you have insider, can you post the list of basketballs loudest arenas in the latest issue?

ReynardMuldrake
11-04-2010, 10:48 AM
And Raider fans are the broke ones? Can't pay that 3.33 a month or whatever it is? Yeah. Time to bail some more hay in order to get this one.

So in Oakland, you spend money on things you don't need? And you're proud of it?

ReynardMuldrake
11-04-2010, 10:52 AM

That can't be true. All the Raider fans say their run defense is the best ever.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
So in Oakland, you spend money on things you don't need? And you're proud of it?

Let me tell you something. At .28 an hour to clean up highways, that's a lot of fucking hours to get that ESPN Insider. Let him be proud of the accomplishment.

RippedmyFlesh
11-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Wow. Good thing people pay for this extremely in-depth and well researched information.

Exactly. ESPN can't afford a decent editor? That is the kind of mistake you would expect to see on some amateur blog.

cdirty
11-04-2010, 12:25 PM
if you have insider, can you post the list of basketballs loudest arenas in the latest issue?

http://static.wix.com/media/3e3c050f790d1949f8d6a9ecd80594f1.wix_mp

Championship
11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
"Match up to watch: Darren McFadden vs Derrick Johnson"

LMAO

The best runningback in the league this year in McFadden vs a bust of a linebacker, who is in his coache's doghouse half of the time.

ESPN is really slacking if they think that will be much of a matchup.

TheGuardian
11-04-2010, 12:33 PM

LMAO

The best runningback in the league this year in McFadden vs a bust of a linebacker, who is in his coache's doghouse half of the time.

McFadden is going to get his nuts kicked in.

ReynardMuldrake
11-04-2010, 12:33 PM

LMAO

Do you even watch football? You've made it painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Championship
11-04-2010, 12:53 PM
Do you even watch football? You've made it painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Derrick Johnson is a bust. Fact. He has only started 3 games in the last two years, and is constantly in Todd Haybilly's doghouse.

Darren McFadden has been the best runningback in the league this year. Fact. He averages 147 yards from scrimmage in every game he plays in.

Chief fans, don't even try to debate with me. I know my shit.

DrRyan
11-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Derrick Johnson is a bust. Fact. He has only started 3 games in the last two years, and is constantly in Todd Haybilly's doghouse.

Darren McFadden has been the best runningback in the league this year. Fact. He averages 147 yards from scrimmage in every game he plays in.

Actually the stats you are referencing (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/J/JohnDe25.htm) are incorrect. Johnson has started every game this season. Thanks for playing though troll. How many Chiefs games have you actually watched?

Edit: I would love to hear your explanation behind Derrick Johnson, the bust, having 43 tackles in 7 games, while the great, Rolando McClain has only 25 tackles in 8 games.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2010, 01:00 PM

You are seriously the biggest dumbshit in the history of this board if you're serious. But I thinks you trollin'.

JohninGpt
11-04-2010, 01:08 PM
...The best runningback in the league this year in McFadden ...

The only way the best runningback in the league is in McFadden is if Adrian Peterson is pushing his shit.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Jamaal Charles > Darren McFadden

WebGem
11-04-2010, 01:12 PM

ROFL

WebGem
11-04-2010, 01:13 PM

You're a clueless fucking moron.

vailpass
11-04-2010, 01:15 PM
You are seriously the biggest dumbshit in the history of this board if you're serious. But I thinks you trollin'.

Easy Flop. Although this guy is a legit candidate we need to seriously consider the entire eligible pool before bestowing an award of this magnitude. Is there a "Dumbest Thing I've Heard On the Planet" list in the works anywhere? Kyle could print it in paperback and sell it for bathroom reading material.

Fish
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM

Chief fans, don't even try to debate with me. I know shit.

Ha ha.... nice facts....

DJ has started every game.
The only statistical rushing category in which McFadden is even in the top 7 is Yds/Gm.

acarter25
11-04-2010, 01:58 PM

Alright guys come on, he obviously knows what he's talking about.

ReynardMuldrake
11-04-2010, 02:02 PM

You cannot possibly be this stupid. I refuse to believe it.

acarter25
11-04-2010, 02:02 PM

Oh and by the way, me too. I took a nice one earlier, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

Championship
11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Pro football reference says that Derrick Johnson has only started 3 games in the last two years.

I'll take their opinion over a bunch of homer Chief fans.

JASONSAUTO
11-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Pro football reference says that Derrick Johnson has only started 3 games in the last two years.

ROFL
ok

kysirsoze
11-04-2010, 02:18 PM

There's a difference between "started" and "played the majority of" and "led the team in tackles in."

Don't worry. If you don't have the football IQ to understand, our defense will be happy to explain it to you when McFadden and your rushing game are exposed as frauds this Sunday.

RockChalk
11-04-2010, 02:37 PM
This guy gets better with every post

Championship
11-04-2010, 02:39 PM
The only time I will take the opinion of a Chief fans serious, is if we are talking about killing deers, or growing corn or some weird shit like that.

Other than that, nope. Sorry.

JohninGpt
11-04-2010, 02:44 PM
The only time I will take the opinion of a Chief fans serious, is if we are talking about killing deers, or growing corn or some weird shit like that.

And I'll take raiderfan seriously if the topic is prison sex.

Fish
11-04-2010, 03:03 PM

Well of course you did. As it so happens, PFR is as wrong as you have been in this thread. Go ahead and challenge us rednecks round here.... but turns out we do know more than what you're referencing.... dumbass...

http://www.nfl.com/players/derrickjohnson/profile?id=JOH202085

Pants
11-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Well of course you did. As it so happens, PFR is as wrong as you have been in this thread. Go ahead and challenge us rednecks round here.... but turns out we do know more than what you're referencing.... dumbass...

I mean, seriously. That monkey doesn't even know the difference between a fact and an opinion. You provide it with a fact and it calls it an opinion and refuses to "take it seriously." Comedy fucking gold.

RockChalk
11-04-2010, 03:51 PM

This has to be a mult...nobody is this stupid or ignorant

KCrockaholic
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM

Never underestimate the stupidity of faider fans. After all, the majority of their fan base is made up of wannabe "gangstas" that go "Yo, ese, dees colors are so cool man."

"You win games if you have cool colors. And stats!"

Phobia
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM

I don't even think it's a Raider fan. I mean, a Raider fan would have chosen one of any other 10,000,000,000 usernames, right?

BossChief
11-05-2010, 12:10 AM
I bet DJ causes McFadden to McFumble at least once during the game.

rip n strip FTW

kchero
11-05-2010, 12:28 AM

He cannot help the fact he is unable to read. It can be challenging with the whole left to right, top to bottom concept that it entails.

Psyko Tek
11-05-2010, 02:45 AM

wow, you do know shit

congrats on your fecal knowledge

CrazyPhuD
11-05-2010, 03:51 AM

So you think you know your shit do you? Ok then...prove it! Tell me what this dog ate!

http://www.galvestonmusicscene.com/Blog-Photos/Pic-DogShitOnClinton.jpg

Besides according to the NFL DJ has started 10 games this year and last. I know that 3 is usually the limit that most raiders fans can count because that's how many holes you get fucked in each night, but really you don't have to prove it every time!

big nasty kcnut
11-05-2010, 05:23 AM
Championship iq of fooiletball came when his mom had sex with al davis while he jerked off watching them.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
11-05-2010, 07:41 AM
How is that "Insider" information?

Well, he tells us that "The Chiefs are seventh in rushing defense while staying with their base 4-3 scheme".

Did you know the Chiefs are running a base 4-3 scheme?

I didn't think so.

Consistent1
11-05-2010, 07:43 AM
I don't even think it's a Raider fan. I mean, a Raider fan would have chosen one of any other 10,000,000,000 usernames, right?

Haha. I was thinking that this is probably just somebody screwing around trying to stir the pot myself. Can't give out a very good grade for the material, but he is nothing to get real fired up about. I'll just go ahead and enjoy my venison sausage breakfast, sip on my moonshine and keep readin'.