PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Campbell getting benched for Gradkowski?

Carlota69
11-04-2010, 03:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Raiders-benching-Campbell-for-Gradkowski-?urn=nfl-282478

My friend is a Raider fan--he's a little pissedROFL

Fumblerooski
11-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Gotta love the Raiders.. :)

Count Alex's Losses
11-04-2010, 03:25 PM
This could end up losing the game for Oakland.

Gradkowski is terrible. One of the few quarterbacks who might actually be worse than Cassel.

The guy has never completed better than 54.7 percent of his passes in a single season.

He had one decent game against the Texans...which the Raiders still lost....at home.

He did manage to beat the Rams, going 11 for 21...shockingly efficient for him.

TheGuardian
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
I don't believe this.

I believe that Campbell will start and this shit is a smokescreen to make us to have to prepare for 2 QB's.

Bane
11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't believe this.

I believe that Campbell will start and this shit is a smokescreen to make us to have to prepare for 2 QB's.

Yeah after the way Campbell has played lately I'd have to agree.

Rausch
11-04-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't believe this.

Campbell will start.

I hope he fucking doesn't, he's clearly the better QB...

Superturtle
11-04-2010, 03:28 PM
How will the Raiders compete when they have an ongoing QB controversy throughout the entire season?!?

Bane
11-04-2010, 03:30 PM
How will the Raiders compete when they have an ongoing QB controversy throughout the entire season?!?

That's actually the best "Controversy" the Faiders have had in years.

Brock
11-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Campbell will start.

I hope he fucking doesn't, he's clearly the better QB...

Not really.

Carlota69
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
And theres this:

Raiders get more time to break their blackout streak
Posted by Mike Florio on November 4, 2010 4:19 PM ET
The Oakland Raiders have failed to sell out 11 straight regular-season home games.

Though the streak is not yet over, it could be over by tomorrow.

Per a league source, the NFL has given the Raiders a 24-hour extension to finish the job. In many cases, it means that the sellout already has been guaranteed, via sponsorship contributions or ticket purchases by the team at 34 cents on the dollar.

In this case, it's not yet guaranteed that the sellout will happen. So stay tuned to find out whether folks in Oakland may tune in for the game.

MVChiefFan
11-04-2010, 03:37 PM
We got Campbell benched last year when we played the Redskins. If he starts then hopefully we'll do it again.

Rausch
11-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Not really.

You don't think?...

Bane
11-04-2010, 03:39 PM
We got Campbell benched last year when we played the Redskins. If he starts then hopefully we'll do it again.

I don't think Campbell is better overall,but lately he has looked pretty good.Hopefully we can get to him and maybe Hali can convince him that he don't want none!

Rausch
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't think Campbell is better overall,but lately he has looked pretty good.

Well, that's a pretty..........meh...........review...

MVChiefFan
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
I don't think Campbell is better overall,but lately he has looked pretty good.Hopefully we can get to him and maybe Hali can convince him that he don't want none!

Exactly!

Bane
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, that's a pretty..........meh...........review...

Ok.I don't like Campbell at all.I think he sucks at the pro level QB position,but the past few games he has looked pretty good to me.I think as a whole,moving forward,Gradkowski is the man in Oakland and will be the better of the two players.

S&BJW
11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Cable has stated all along that Grads is the starter if 100% healthy.

Campbell looked like puke until the last 2 games.

In the first 4 games this year, the whole Raider team looked upbeat and sharper when Grads was in the game vs. Campbell making many of us believe Grads was the better leader.

Campbell has looked much better the last 2 games and I`m guessing he starts because Grads apparently is close but not 100%. Also, Cable is doing what every coach does and that is to keep opposing teams guessing. Grads and Campbell are 2 very different QB`s. Campbell= pocket passer with the ability to run, Grads is firey and likes to jump out and around. Preparing for both is a head ache for a D coordinator which is why Cable is holding his cards close to his vest.

When it was announced Campbell was starting against Denver, most of us were smacking our foreheads and wanting Boller to start.....anything but Campbell.

But 2 weeks later, it really does look like the O is gelling and Campbell is improving. Will I still believe this by Sunday night??? Time will tell, lol.

Count Alex's Losses
11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Gradkowski is a scrap heap QB.

He can't even make all the NFL throws. He's a midget with a questionable arm and shitty accuracy.

At least Campbell has NFL talent.

If the Raiders start Gradkowski he'll make Cassel look good.

Rausch
11-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Gradkowski is a scrap heap QB.

He can't even make all the NFL throws. He's a midget with a questionable arm and shitty accuracy.

At least Campbell has NFL talent.

If the Raiders start Gradkowski he'll make Cassel look good.

I think you underestimate his arm, but yeah, he's a Gannon.

Super accurate in hte shat.......wait.............not Raiders football.

-King-
11-04-2010, 04:09 PM

Gradkowski is terrible. One of the few quarterbacks who might actually be worse than Cassel.

Don't tell that to the drafturbators. They think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 04:38 PM
I dont care who starts. If we can shut down their run game and if we are able to run the ball, it wont be a good day for the Faiders.

Bane
11-04-2010, 04:40 PM
That's it right there.Shut down Run McBust MC and they're DONE SON!!!!

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Beware of the energy of mighty Bruce.

Rausch
11-04-2010, 04:41 PM
If we can shut down their run game and if we are able to run the ball, it wont be a good day for the Faiders.

Yes and yes.

Epic, will it be.

Swear to God.

Or else...

http://i.imgur.com/q05Q0.jpg

Championship
11-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Bottom line is the Raiders have two capable QBs that would no doubt start on the Chiefs.

It really doesnt matter who starts on Sunday, we are putting up 500+ yards on that defense.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Bottom line is the Raiders have two capable QBs that would no doubt start on the Chiefs.

It really doesnt matter who starts on Sunday, we are putting up 500+ yards on that defense.I used to think Cassel was the worst starting QB until I saw the shitfest that is Gradkowski/Campbell.

Dream on, attention whore. Dream the fuck on!

Bane
11-04-2010, 05:01 PM

It really doesnt matter who starts on Sunday, we'll be lucky to put up 50 yards on that defense.

FYP

MahiMike
11-04-2010, 05:11 PM
I dunno. I like Gradkowski. Louis Murphy's #'s were sure better when he was in. dammit.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Twitter says Campbell is starting

seamonster
11-04-2010, 06:36 PM

The guy has never completed better than 54.7 percent of his passes in a single season.

He had one decent game against the Texans...which the Raiders still lost....at home.

He did manage to beat the Rams, going 11 for 21...shockingly efficient for him.

Cambells the worst quarterback in the NFL and it's something everybody in the NFC has known for at least two years now. I'm still unsure as to exactly how bruce allen managed to punt cambel to the raiders but the chiefs would win this game nine times out of ten with cambel playing.

cambel's admitted all he cares about is his quarterback rating, and if that means dumping the ball off for eight yard passes and losing 13 out of sixteen games he's perfectly fine that and has taken the easy way out and pointed all blame towards offensive lines and coaches before. he's a horrible excuse for a quarterback and a complete statue in the pocket and there's less than a two percent chance that castle is as much of an apathetic presence for the chiefs.

black angus
11-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Listening to wibw on the way into town, they said Campbell was the starter for Chokeland on Sunday.