PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tamba Hali snubbed from Peter King's All-Pro team!

Ivory Hunter
11-04-2010, 08:54 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1176720/1/index.htm

Peter King's Midseason All-Pro team.

Chiefs members:
OG -- Ryan Lilja
CB -- Brandon Flowers

Clay Matthews (GB) and Cameron Wake (MIA) make OLB over Hali.

Haloti Ngata gets Defensive POY over Hali.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1176721/index.htm

-King-
11-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Ok, its obvious Matthews is better than Hali....but Cameron Wake? Really?

cdirty
11-04-2010, 09:04 PM
is it just me or does it seem that Hali gets held almost every snap. maybe its just cause hes so fierce and speedy coming off the snap.

KcMizzou
11-04-2010, 09:13 PM
is it just me or does it seem that Hali gets held almost every snap. maybe its just cause hes so fierce and speedy coming off the snap.It's not just you.

Brock
11-04-2010, 09:16 PM
is it just me or does it seem that Hali gets held almost every snap. maybe its just cause hes so fierce and speedy coming off the snap.

Around the neck. All the time.

TheGuardian
11-04-2010, 09:29 PM

It's not obvious actually. I think that Matthews is a little better in some areas but he is not the pass rusher that Hali is. No.

FD
11-04-2010, 09:33 PM
Pouncey as best Offensive Rookie over Bradford?

Championship
11-04-2010, 09:34 PM
It's not obvious actually. I think that Matthews is a little better in some areas but he is not the pass rusher that Hali is. No.

Only a simpleton like you would think this.

Matthews is ten times the pass rusher that Hail is. He has way more pass rushing moves, and is way quicker off the edge.

All Hali has is a bullrush. Shut down the bullrush, and he's done.

aturnis
11-04-2010, 09:44 PM

Matthews is ten times the pass rusher that Hail is. He has way more pass rushing moves, and is way quicker off the edge.

You must not watch too many Chiefs games huh...also, if I remember right, Matthews has a few sacks that were wide open lanes to the QB. I don't think Hali has a gift sack yet this season.

beer bacon
11-04-2010, 09:51 PM

I am just going to assume that for whatever you post, the opposite is true.

Count Zarth
11-04-2010, 09:53 PM
All Hali has is a bullrush.

Does this look like a bullrush, punk bitch?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLfLrm6FynU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLfLrm6FynU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

BossChief
11-04-2010, 09:56 PM
Matthews is the leagues new Merriman...fully equipped with the steroids and all...just waiting to get caught.

Fuck em.

Hali is an ascending player and truth be told, he will improve by leaps and bounds by years end...the more Studebaker plays, the more productive he will be in this defense...especially being that we have a lot of games on the schedule that we should have a lead in and he will be able to pin his ears back and go get em.

I think he ends with 15+ sacks.

BigMeatballDave
11-04-2010, 10:01 PM
That's alright. If Hali ends up with 15+ sacks, he'll look just like the moron he is.

patteeu
11-04-2010, 10:01 PM

Do you even know what a bullrush is?

milkman
11-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Peter King is a guy that firmly believed that Brian Brohm should have been the first overall pick a couple of years ago.

BigMeatballDave
I am just going to assume that for whatever you post, the opposite is true.Heh, he's the new CoMoChief.

jidar

:boggle:

Is this a troll? Have I been hooked?

Hali isn't much of a bull rush guy at all.

FD
11-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Peter King is a guy that firmly believed that Brian Brohm should have been the first overall pick a couple of years ago.

King can be a good read sometimes because he gets a ton of inside access to players, coaches and league officials, but the guy just does not know football.

milkman
11-04-2010, 10:10 PM
King can be a good read sometimes because he gets a ton of inside access to players, coaches and league officials, but the guy just does not know football.

Yeah, that's my point.

The guy couldn't spot a good football player if you gave him a telescope and pointed it directly at the player.

Count Zarth
11-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Peter King picked Don Fucking Hutson as one of the 10 greatest players ever.

Championship
11-04-2010, 10:18 PM
And Chief fans better not get too attached to Hali. You remember the last time you had a stud Pass rusher? Yeah, Jared Allen left. Nobody wants to stay in that hillbilly hellhole.

And Scott Pioli learned from Bill Bellicheat. He will not shell out big cash to keep Hali, so he's as good as gone.

I'd welcomed him to Raiders, although he may not start. He could be a nice third down pass rusher for us, though.

Direckshun
11-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Hard to complain when we have two Chiefs and our executive getting recognition.

That's pretty good for a small town franchise in flyover country.

Brock
11-04-2010, 10:26 PM
Davone Bess all pro, LOL

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-04-2010, 11:15 PM
And Chief fans better not get too attached to Hali. You remember the last time you had a stud Pass rusher? Yeah, Jared Allen left. Nobody wants to stay in that hillbilly hellhole.

Jared Allen would be pumped if KCMO/Joco had hillbillies.

Get new material.

kysirsoze
11-04-2010, 11:29 PM

If by left you mean he was traded by the previous regime than you are completely right. Plus, while that one hurt at the time, I am more than happy with the compensation we got and I bet Jared wouldn't mind coming back to KC right about now.

cosmo20002
11-04-2010, 11:41 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1176720/1/index.htm

Peter King's Midseason All-Pro team.

Chiefs members:
OG -- Ryan Lilja
CB -- Brandon Flowers

Clay Matthews (GB) and Cameron Wake (MIA) make OLB over Hali.

Haloti Ngata gets Defensive POY over Hali.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1176721/index.htm

It just makes me SO MAD that one guy doesn't think the player that I like is the best. I'm going to have to call in sick to work until I get over this.

jbwm89
11-05-2010, 02:59 AM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLfLrm6FynU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLfLrm6FynU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

owned

ceebz
11-05-2010, 04:28 AM
Davone Bess all pro, LOL

I don't know if he deserves All-Pro accolades, but, Bess is a stud. Best slot receiver in the game.

I can only imagine the numbers he'd put up playing for the Colts or Pats.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-05-2010, 04:33 AM
Davone Bess all pro, LOL

Unbelievable. Wake over Hali is pretty silly too.

TheGuardian
11-05-2010, 06:15 AM

You watch those clips dumbass?

I know who you are BTW.

TheGuardian
11-05-2010, 06:19 AM

And Scott Pioli learned from Bill Bellicheat. He will not shell out big cash to keep Hali, so he's as good as gone.

I'd welcomed him to Raiders, although he may not start. He could be a nice third down pass rusher for us, though.

And how'd that work out for the Chiefs?

You'll find out Sunday when Albert road grates your overrated linemen and Charles blisters your ass for about a buck 150.

Those are two of the guys with got from the draft picks in that trade BTW.

milkman
11-05-2010, 06:25 AM

You'll find out Sunday when Albert road grates your overrated linemen and Charles blisters your ass for about a buck 150.

I like what you're saying here, but I'd like it better if you didn't look drunk while saying it.

J Diddy
11-05-2010, 06:35 AM
If by left you mean he was traded by the previous regime than you are completely right. Plus, while that one hurt at the time, I am more than happy with the compensation we got and I bet Jared wouldn't mind coming back to KC right about now.

Yeah, he could reopen his old bar.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-05-2010, 06:36 AM
Okay, guys, Peter King is like every other columnist in the business..... he has to get people talking.

Guys put on there like Cameron Wake, Earl Thomas and even Brandon Flowers get fans talking.

TheGuardian
11-05-2010, 06:41 AM
I like what you're saying here, but I'd like it better if you didn't look drunk while saying it.

Huh?

milkman
11-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Huh?

Road "grates".

"buck 150".

raybec 4
11-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Peter King picked Don ****ing Hutson as one of the 10 greatest players ever.

I was shocked Hutson made the top ten and Sammy Baugh didn't.

TheGuardian
11-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Road "grates".

"buck 150".

Sorry. Was still on first cup of coffee.

DaKCMan AP
11-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Although I'd choose Hali, Cameron Wake has been a beast this year. It's not like King chose Jason Hunter.

CoMoChief
11-05-2010, 07:53 AM

wake's a badass, but Hali is playing out of his mind right now. too bad we didn't take a look at that guy. he would have made a great LOLB for us.

or maybe we did and didn't sign him. i forget. either way loss for us is dolphins gain i guess.

Brock
11-05-2010, 08:44 AM
I don't know if he deserves All-Pro accolades, but, Bess is a stud. Best slot receiver in the game.

I can only imagine the numbers he'd put up playing for the Colts or Pats.

You don't know if he deserves all-pro accolades? Let me clear that up for you. He doesn't.

Championship
11-05-2010, 08:51 AM

Brandon Albert up to this point has been a bust. Good run blocker, but one of the worst pass blocking OTs in the NFL.

And Jamaal Charles is good, but all he is a change of pace back. Dude's too much of a pussy to be an everydown back.

patteeu
11-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Brandon Albert up to this point has been a bust. Good run blocker, but one of the worst pass blocking OTs in the NFL.

And Jamaal Charles is good, but all he is a change of pace back. Dude's too much of a pussy to be an everydown back.

It's going to suck to have a change of pace back rip your team wide open this Sunday.

DaKCMan AP
11-05-2010, 08:58 AM

Busts (Robert Gallery) and pussies (Darren McFadden - who misses multiple games every year) are two areas in which Oakland fans should have some expertise.

HotRoute
11-05-2010, 08:59 AM

see you sunday, til' then shut your trap. fucking troll

TheGuardian
11-05-2010, 09:13 AM

How'd that Robert Gallery at left tackle program work out?

And McVulva hasn't played in a 16 game season ONE TIME. He won't do it this season either.

Your and idiot.

Championship
11-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Chief fans, Robert Gallery happens to be a top 5 guard in the NFL.

Don't know about you, but usually when guys are top 5 at a certain position, you cant call them a bust.

Brandon Albert gave up like ten sacks last year. Like I said, good run blocker but Terribad at pass blocking, as you will see on Sunday.

milkman
11-05-2010, 09:22 AM

Don't know about you, but usually when guys are top 5 at a certain position, you cant call them a bust.

Brandon Albert gave up like ten sacks last year. Like I said, good run blocker but Terribad at pass blocking, as you will see on Sunday.

LMAO

Teams are lining up to take guards #2 overall.

DaKCMan AP
11-05-2010, 09:25 AM

Robert Gallery was drafted #2 overall to play tackle - where he was a monumental BUST.

bobbything
11-05-2010, 09:29 AM

Holding, at :24

Inspector
11-05-2010, 10:06 AM

There are times where it is preferable to just let people assume you are a unknowledgable pimple riddled 13 year old rather than to post on an adult website to prove it.

Just trying to help ya there little guy. Take care and don't forget to wash behind your ears.

Take well meaning advice. It's good for you in the long run.

banyon
11-06-2010, 12:50 PM
Peter King picked Don ****ing Hutson as one of the 10 greatest players ever.

Peter King's vote wasn't the only one to choose Hutson. That wasn't the methodology of the Top 100. They had @ 35-40 ballot pickers IIRC.

It was a great series though. I'm surprised there hasn't been more talk about it on this forum.

banyon
11-06-2010, 12:55 PM
I was shocked Hutson made the top ten and Sammy Baugh didn't.

I love the stats in the 1943 game against the Lions. 4 TDS passing, 4 INTS on Defense at Corner, several pins deep at punter. He led the leauge that year in passing, punting, and defensive interceptions. Don't think anyone will ever do that again.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 12:56 PM

Not only is Gallery just an average guard, he was a complete BUST as a tackle, which is what he was drafted to be.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 01:12 PM

Hahahahahaha. All Hali has is a bullrush. God, there are no words to accurately describe your insane stupidity.

There's no way you watch football. None.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 01:13 PM
Robert Gallery is a top 5 guard? Since fucking when?

Saul Good
11-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Hahahahahaha. All Hali has is a bullrush. God, there are no words to accurately describe your insane stupidity.

There's no way you watch football. None.

In his defense, it's hard to watch football when the games are blacked out.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 01:18 PM
In his defense, it's hard to watch football when the games are blacked out.

Why offer up a defense? The fucking idiot talks like he knows everything about football when he knows jack shit.

-King-
11-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Robert Gallery is a top 5 guard? Since fucking when?

Shit.... Waters and Lilja are better than him ROFL. Thats two players better than him and thats just on our team.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 02:19 PM
I can completely understand the Matthews selection but if King had swapped Hali for Wake, I doubt they're would be many complaints.

If Hali continues to play as ferociously the final nine games as he has the previous seven, post season honors will follow.

Championship
11-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Why offer up a defense? The ****ing idiot talks like he knows everything about football when he knows jack shit.

Dude, I watch every single AFC West game. I know all your pathetic team's players in and out, their strengths and their weaknesses. I know the plays that your team likes the run on first, second and third down.

I know everything there is to know about the Chiefs.

And let me say, you are seriously kidding yourself if you think Hali is something more than a Bullrusher. First of all, he's too overweight to be speed rusher. He's not quick or fast at all. Second of all, he's not that athletic. He doesn't have a wide array of pass rushing moves. All he has is a bullrush, and that's nothing but the truth. And you would know this if you watched the games, like I do.

So dude, please to try to overrate Hali. He's a good player, but he's not near the player that a guy like Clay Matthews, or Kamerion Wimbley are.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Dude, I watch every single AFC West game. I know all your pathetic team's players in and out, their strengths and their weaknesses. I know the plays that your team likes the run on first, second and third down.

And let me say, you are seriously kidding yourself if you think Hali is something more than a Bullrusher. First of all, he's too overweight to be speed rusher. He's not quick or fast at all. Second of all, he's not that athletic. He doesn't have a wide array of pass rushing moves. All he has is a bullrush, and that's nothing but the truth. And you would know this if you watched the games, like I do.

So dude, please to try to overrate Hali. He's a good player, but he's not near the player that a guy like Clay Matthews, or Kamerion Wimbley are.

He's not Clay Mathews, but he shits on Kamerion Wimberly.

You know nothing. All he gets by with are bullrushes? Did you watch him against Ryan Diem you failed abortion?

Your takes on this board are so comical I don't even know where to begin. You make Knowshit look like he's the next coming of Milkman.

Too overweight? What???? Holy fucking god. Dude, just stop. He's listed at 275. Since you watch every game, does Tamba Hali look like he's 275?

Baby Lee
11-06-2010, 03:37 PM

All right, where's Demonpenz?

Pablo
11-06-2010, 03:38 PM
They see me trollin'.

They hatin'.

Championship is a fantastic troll.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 03:40 PM
They see me trollin'.

They hatin'.

Championship is a fantastic troll.

I would think he's a fantastic troll if he didn't really believe his bullshit.

There's no doubt that he thinks Tamba Hali gets by with bullrushes and that the pass over Kamerion Wimberly is better than him.

Championship
11-06-2010, 03:48 PM
He's not Clay Mathews, but he shits on Kamerion Wimberly.

Of course he is not Clay Matthews. Matthews is the far better pass rusher, and the far better player.

Kamerion Wimbley is a OLB in a 4-3 defense, so it's kind of hard to compare the two. But Wimbley is a better player for the Raiders than Hali is for the Chiefs.

You know nothing. All he gets by with are bullrushes? Did you watch him against Ryan Diem you failed abortion?

Failed abortion? ROFL That's cute. Keep the insults coming because you can't prove what I say to be wrong.

And yes, I watched every game he's played so far. He's a bullrusher through and through. You seem offended by that for some reason. Just because he's a bullrusher doesn't mean he's a bad player. He's a good player, but when you Homers try to claim that he is on Clay Matthews level, then I have a problem with that. Clay has a wide array of moves at his disposal. He can beat you with the speed, Hali cant. He can beat you with a spin move, a shoulder dip, a swim move. All these things that Hali just cant do because he's not as talented.

oo overweight? What???? Holy ****ing god. Dude, just stop. He's listed at 275. Since you watch every game, does Tamba Hali look like he's 275?

Yes, he's overweight. It's why he has to come out of the game several times because he's too winded.

Clay Matthews and Kamerion Wimbley are in shape, and are able to help their respective teams by staying on the field all three downs. Can't say the same about Hali, now can you? Didn't think so.:shake:

BossChief
11-06-2010, 03:50 PM

You're a complete fucking moron.

Hali has a higher combination of sacks, pressures and hits on quarterbacks than any other player in the NFL...according to profootballfocus, he has more than any 3-4 teams top duo.

Kamerion Wimbley LOL, gimme a break

clueless

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM

Damn, you are clueless even for a Raider fan.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Actually most of Clay's sacks have come off of blitzes. Not rushing the passer you fucking idiot. He actually does not have an array of "moves".

Do you actually watch football you fucking imbecile?

Wimbley is a huge Chiefs fan. Did you know that? Bet you didn't.

Championship
11-06-2010, 03:57 PM
You're a complete ****ing moron.

Hali has a higher combination of sacks, pressures and hits on quarterbacks than any other player in the NFL...according to profootballfocus, he has more than any 3-4 teams top duo.

Kamerion Wimbley LOL, gimme a break

clueless

There's your problem right there.

ProFootallFocus is a big joke. It's website made by stat geeks that watch the games from a TV, like me and you do. They dont have coaches tape or anything, they just watch the games from home and compile their idiotic statistics.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2010, 03:59 PM

ProFootallFocus is a big joke. It's website made by stat geeks that watch the games from a TV, like me and you do. They dont have coaches tape or anything, they just watch the games from home and compile their idiotic statistics.

I can't wait until your unemployment check runs out and you can't afford the internet anymore.

Championship
11-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Wimbley is a huge Chiefs fan. Did you know that? Bet you didn't.

WoW Thanks for that groundbeaking information.

That is really going to make me change my stance that he's better than Hali, because he was a Chief fan as a kid.

ROFL Dummy.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 04:05 PM

so the fuck what?

Its pretty easy to count up hits on qbs, pressures and sacks from watching games on TV. You don't need different views to see these things.

Again, more than any 3-4 teams TOP DUO.

Besides proving you are either a total idiot or just a troll, did you have a point?

How does it feel to get pwned?

BTW, you better hurry up and get your commissary form filled out.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 04:08 PM
I would be willing to bet that Hali has a higher total of those three THIS YEAR ALONE than Wimbley has in his entire career.

ReynardMuldrake
He's a troll, I don't know why people keep responding to him.

The Bad Guy
Of course he is not Clay Matthews. Matthews is the far better pass rusher, and the far better player.

Kamerion Wimbley is a OLB in a 4-3 defense, so it's kind of hard to compare the two. But Wimbley is a better player for the Raiders than Hali is for the Chiefs.

Failed abortion? ROFL That's cute. Keep the insults coming because you can't prove what I say to be wrong.

And yes, I watched every game he's played so far. He's a bullrusher through and through. You seem offended by that for some reason. Just because he's a bullrusher doesn't mean he's a bad player. He's a good player, but when you Homers try to claim that he is on Clay Matthews level, then I have a problem with that. Clay has a wide array of moves at his disposal. He can beat you with the speed, Hali cant. He can beat you with a spin move, a shoulder dip, a swim move. All these things that Hali just cant do because he's not as talented.

Yes, he's overweight. It's why he has to come out of the game several times because he's too winded.

Clay Matthews and Kamerion Wimbley are in shape, and are able to help their respective teams by staying on the field all three downs. Can't say the same about Hali, now can you? Didn't think so.:shake:

Tamba Hali basically plays the entire game. Winded. Hilarious.

Yes, you are a failed abortion. You type a bunch of bullshit, but it all says the same: nothing. Kamerion Wimberly more valuable to his team than Tamba Hali?

It's pointless to go round and round with you. You are clearly fucking stupid.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
LO fucking L that you need a coaches tape to properly analyze film.

The Bad Guy
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
He's a troll, I don't know why people keep responding to him.

I'll do what his parents likely have done a majority of his life and ignore him.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 04:11 PM
I would be willing to bet that Hali has a higher total of those three THIS YEAR ALONE than Wimbley has in his entire career.

Wimbley's a very solid player and he's performing well for the Raiders. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He was drafted by Romeo Crennel and had 11 sacks in his first season. He's failed to put up double-digit sacks since, but he's a good, young player and I was really disappointed when he was traded to the Raiders earlier this year.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 04:11 PM
WoW Thanks for that groundbeaking information.

That is really going to make me change my stance that he's better than Hali, because he was a Chief fan as a kid.

ROFL Dummy.

OMG dude. Hali is having a DPOY type season and Wimbley is a utility player.

You're a fucking idiot.

Championship
11-06-2010, 04:12 PM
so the **** what?

Its pretty easy to count up hits on qbs, pressures and sacks from watching games on TV. You don't need different views to see these things.

Again, more than any 3-4 teams TOP DUO.

Besides proving you are either a total idiot or just a troll, did you have a point?

How does it feel to get pwned?

BTW, you better hurry up and get your commissary form filled out.

Their definition of QB pressures are different than everybody elses.

Guarantee he doesnt even have half of 53 QB pressures. People dont get 53 QB pressures in a SEASON, and they have him with that much in 7 games?? JOKE.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 04:14 PM

Guarantee he doesnt even have half of 53 QB pressures. People dont get 53 QB pressures in a SEASON, and they have him with that much in 7 games?? JOKE.

Because he did. It was gif'd up here you fucking idiot. It's called proof. God damn I wish you were within arms reach so I could slap the fucking stupid out of your fucking mouth.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM

watch a fucking game...or just go spend some time in the gifd up thread.

He had about 10 in one game...pretty sure they are all in that thread.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Because he did. It was gif'd up here you fucking idiot. It's called proof. God damn I wish you were within arms reach so I could slap the fucking stupid out of your fucking mouth.ROFL

BossChief
11-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Wimbley's a very solid player and he's performing well for the Raiders. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

He was drafted by Romeo Crennel and had 11 sacks in his first season. He's failed to put up double-digit sacks since, but he's a good, young player and I was really disappointed when he was traded to the Raiders earlier this year.
Nobody said he wasn't a solid player...he is similar to Matt Roth IMO.

Nowhere near the level Hali is playing at though.

my post stands

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Nobody said he wasn't a solid player...he is similar to Matt Roth IMO.

Nowhere near the level Hali is playing at though.

my post stands

Nowhere near? That's a bold statement. How many Raiders games have you watched in their entirety?

He's got 28 tackles, 5 sacks and 1 FF. Comparing him to Matt Roth is absurd.

Comparing him to Hali is not.

Championship
11-06-2010, 04:27 PM
If Tamba Hali has 53 QB pressures already, he must be having the greatest season for a pass rusher EVER.

According to Footballs Outsider, which is actually a respectable website, Jared Allen had 34 QB pressures...ALL OF LAST SEASON and that led the league.

And you expect me to believe Hali has 20 more pressures than the league leader did ALL OF Last year already? ROFL

Since this crappy website wont let me post a link, go on google and search QB pressures stats until you see footballsoutsiders pop up...Funny how on the list Hali only has 22 QB pressures on there all of last year, but now he has 30 more in only 7 games this year.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2010, 04:38 PM
If Tamba Hali has 53 QB pressures already, he must be having the greatest season for a pass rusher EVER.

According to Footballs Outsider, which is actually a respectable website, Jared Allen had 34 QB pressures...ALL OF LAST SEASON and that led the league.

And you expect me to believe Hali has 20 more pressures than the league leader did ALL OF Last year already? ROFL

Since this crappy website wont let me post a link, go on google and search QB pressures stats until you see footballsoutsiders pop up...Funny how on the list Hali only has 22 QB pressures on there all of last year, but now he has 30 more in only 7 games this year.

Sweet, so you must agree with this then

Football Outsiders on the Chiefs after week 8

They may be the most balanced team in the NFL. Thier passing game is shockingly effective. The defense is much improved.The schedule hasn't been as easy as you think. Yes, the Kansas City Chiefs really are Super Bowl contenders.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Nowhere near? That's a bold statement. How many Raiders games have you watched in their entirety?

He's got 28 tackles, 5 sacks and 1 FF. Comparing him to Matt Roth is absurd.

Comparing him to Hali is not.

Ive watched a couple, but I admit I am basing that statement on the fact Ive seen him play for the Browns for the last 4 years or so, as my best friend is a big Browns fan and because of that I have seen the kid play a lot.

BTW

since you want to play the stat game...

in 6 games last year Roth had 20 tackles, 1 fumble recovery and 4 sacks

in 7 games this year Wimbley has 23 tackles, 1 forced fumble and 5 sacks

absurd, my ass.

Very similar players...though I haven't taken the time to watch all the Raider games this year, so I guess Ill defer to those that have. If he is playing that much better, you can almost bet the farm he is playing for a contract and nothing more.

Hali > Wimbley by a wide margin

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Ive watched a couple, but I admit I am basing that statement on the fact Ive seen him play for the Browns for the last 4 years or so, as my best friend is a big Browns fan and because of that I have seen the kid play a lot.

BTW

since you want to play the stat game...

in 6 games last year Roth had 20 tackles, 1 fumble recovery and 4 sacks

in 7 games this year Wimbley has 23 tackles, 1 forced fumble and 5 sacks

absurd, my ass.

Very similar players...though I haven't taken the time to watch all the Raider games this year, so I guess Ill defer to those that have. If he is playing that much better, you can almost bet the farm he is playing for a contract and nothing more.

Hali > Wimbley by a wide margin

Whatever. Wimbley is FAR more athletic than Matt fucking Roth, who was cut by Miami before ending up in Cleveland.

I swear Dude, you allow your Homer-vision to take over when discussing ANY player from Iowa or that plays for the Chiefs.

Ricky Stanzi #1 overall!

Championship
11-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Sweet, so you must agree with this then

Football Outsiders on the Chiefs after week 8

They may be the most balanced team in the NFL. Thier passing game is shockingly effective. The defense is much improved.The schedule hasn't been as easy as you think. Yes, the Kansas City Chiefs really are Super Bowl contenders.

That is their opionion. I don't care about their opinions, I care about their stats.

And there stats are far more respectable than PFF.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
That is their opionion. I don't care about their opinions, I care about their stats.

And there stats are far more respectable than PFF.

And every stat they have say the Chiefs are a far superior team than the FAiders.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Whatever. Wimbley is FAR more athletic than Matt fucking Roth, who was cut by Miami before ending up in Cleveland.

I swear Dude, you allow your Homer-vision to take over when discussing ANY player from Iowa or that plays for the Chiefs.

Ricky Stanzi #1 overall!
:facepalm:

You brought up stats and I just showed how comparable they were to the player I compared him to.

Keep putting words in peoples mouths though...I have never claimed Stanzi i anything more than a late second rounder, but go ahead and say whatever lies you choose to put out there.

BTW in case you didnt notice it when you made it a point to show that Roth was cut before being claimed by the Browns, they traded Wimbley AFTER that because Roth played better. A former first rounder (KW) went for a third.

Hali > Wake > Wimbley

BTW My homerism has nothing to do with an unbiased websites statistical analysis, does it? Here's a little reading for you (make sure you read the part about Flowers, who you claim is overrated and not on the same level as other elite corners):

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2010/11/06/defensive-player-of-the-year-king-cole-reigns-but-hali-eyes-revolution/

Defensive Player of the Year: King Cole reigns but Hali eyes revolution

Truth be told, the contest for Defensive Player of the Year is a lot more exciting than its offensive counterpart. Week after week we are seeing a number of ridiculously good performances from every position, so much so that when it came time to draw a shortlist there were no fewer than 25 players who entered into the discussion, each with their own merits.

First and foremost, apologies have to go out to Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata and Quintin Mikell, who dropped out of the top ten without playing a snap, but that’s the nature of this competition. Standing still is moving backwards.

As it is, it would have been hard to depose our incumbent when he didn’t play, but he’s got a real fight on his hands if Week 8 is anything to go by, with a certain Chiefs player threatening to take over.

1. Trent Cole (Philadelphia Eagles, +27.4)

Just about holding on to the top spot. Even after his bye remains without doubt the most balanced of all defensive ends in the league, and rarely leaves the field. Last week: 1st

2. Tamba Hali (Kansas City Chiefs, +30.2)

Really making a case to be No. 1. Just destroying offensive tackles time and time again, and the most productive pass-rusher in the league right now. Already has an astonishing 53 total quarterback pressures on the year. More than most defensive ends will manage all season. Last week: 2nd

3. Jason Jones (Tennessee Titans, +23.0)

Jumps into the top three despite the Titans’ defeat. Top-ranked defensive tackle has always done a good job pressuring the quarterback but has suddenly turned into a real stud in run defense. Just too much for most guards. Last week: 5th

4. Brandon Flowers (Kansas City Chiefs, +16.3)

Drops more as a result of the brilliance of Jones than anything he did. Still No. 1 by some distance in cornerback rankings. Metrics really tell the story with this guy, who’s allowed 41.2 percent of throws, given up no touchdowns and broken up seven passes (second in the league). He’s not 2009 Revis yet, but he’s better than Charles Woodson was last year. Last week: 4th

5. Bart Scott (New York Jets, +20.1)

Thirty-eight inside linebackers have more tackles than Bart Scott. So what? Just watch Scott play and watch what he does for that Jets’ defense. He’s immense and probably playing better than ever. Last week: 9th

6. Kyle Williams (Buffalo Bills, +18.6)

Our highest-rated defensive tackle against the run hasn’t let the Bills changing schemes (again and again) affect him. Complete terror who brings pass rush as well while leading all tackles in defensive stops (23). Last week: Not ranked

7. Lawrence Timmons (Pittsburgh Steelers, +18.2)

Recently declared the best Pittsburgh linebacker by his coaches, Timmons does a good job as a blitzer (11 total pressures puts him second at his position) but is exceptional when teams run at the Steelers. Can shed blocks and is making tackles count (second most defensive stops). Last week: Not ranked

8. Chris Clemons (Seattle Seahawks, +27.9)

His ranking is heavily influenced by the best performance we’ve ever seen from a DE against the Chargers, but Clemons has nonetheless performed well other than that. His 44 total pressures lead all defensive ends. The most surprising thing, though, is how good he has been in run defense. Last week: Not ranked

9. Clay Matthews (Green Bay Packers, +22.9)

Not a great day for Matthews, who was manhandled in the run game. Has settled down after an explosive start and is going to have to do more to continue being in the top ten given the talent emerging. Last week: 4th

10. Justin Smith (San Francisco 49ers, +18.7)

Has really started to find his feet after a slow start to the years. Leads all 3-4 ends in total quarterback pressures (23) and defensive stops (25). No down year whatsoever. Last week: Not ranked

MTG#10
11-06-2010, 05:26 PM
There is no way Championship is real. He has to be somebody's multi just laughing his ass off while trying to get a rise out of us.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2010, 05:29 PM
There is no way Championship is real. He has to be somebody's multi just laughing his ass off while trying to get a rise out of us.

A bunch of em followed Gif Horse back here after he invaded thier board. A mod checked and Champ is from Cali.

MTG#10
11-06-2010, 05:32 PM
A bunch of em followed Gif Horse back here after he invaded thier board. A mod checked and Champ is from Cali.

Wow. JFC.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
You brought up stats and I just showed how comparable they were to the player I compared him to.

First off, Wimbley's stats this year are comparable to Hali's. Period.

I've said it before: These phantom "pressure" stats are nonsense. They're not recorded by the NFL and if they are, they're not available to the public. NO ONE can claim with ANY authority that fan websites with "pressure" stats are anywhere near accurate.

Keep putting words in peoples mouths though...I have never claimed Stanzi i anything more than a late second rounder, but go ahead and say whatever lies you choose to put out there.

Jesus, lighten up, Dude. It was joke.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
Wow. JFC.

It's hard to believe it's not a mult. I thought it was KnowMo.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 05:54 PM

I've said it before: These phantom "pressure" stats are nonsense. They're not recorded by the NFL and if they are, they're not available to the public. NO ONE can claim with ANY authority that fan websites with "pressure" stats are anywhere near accurate.

Dude, you put me on blast over a couple posts and I responded accordingly.

You said it was "absurd" to compare Wimbley and Roth because of my "homerism" so I posted their stats over a similar time period, to respond. VERY similar stats, in fact.

Then, I went the next step and pointed out the fact that after the Browns got Roth, they obviously felt that they could move on from Wimbley who plays the same position. (which you deleted and chose not to respond to) This fact has NOTHING to do with my "homerism"

Dude is a classic Florida State player and is playing for a contract this year if he is playing with any fire at all and he is not on the same level as Hali.

Championship
11-06-2010, 06:18 PM
And every stat they have say the Chiefs are a far superior team than the FAiders.

Whatever.

All that matters is that you and your little PFF stats that says that Tamba Hali has 53 pressures got proven wrong by me.

Enjoy the ass whooping tomorrow, bro.

Championship
11-06-2010, 06:23 PM
And BossChief, you look like a complete fool for bringing up ProFootballFocus' stats when I just proved they were jokes.

And if you seriously think Matt Roth is on the same level of Kamerion Wimbley, then you got issues.

Championship
11-06-2010, 06:24 PM

Your mods are checking my IP and shit? Wow, Chief fans. Wow.

And who the fuck is this KnoMo dude you homers keep referencing?

BossChief
11-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Whatever.

All that matters is that you and your little PFF stats that says that Tamba Hali has 53 pressures got proven wrong by me.

Enjoy the ass whooping tomorrow, bro.

you should look up the term "proven" then....do so after you spend some time in the gifd up thread watching all of Halis PWNAGE of some damn good left tackles. Actually, RAPED them.

BossChief
11-06-2010, 06:31 PM
And BossChief, you look like a complete fool for bringing up ProFootballFocus' stats when I just proved they were jokes.

And if you seriously think Matt Roth is on the same level of Kamerion Wimbley, then you got issues.

retard poster is retarded

If you would like a accurate description of what they call a "pressure" you can send them a message here:

http://www.profootballfocus.com/about/contact-us/

they have always responded to me quickly and in great detail.

LOL Wimbley gets 5 sacks in 8 games and all of a sudden you think he is a better player than a guy with 7 in 7.

:facepalm:

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 06:40 PM

If you really think that Wimbley is playing as well as Hali then you're an even bigger dip shit than I thought you were. And I already thought you were a gigantic dipshit.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
If you really think that Wimbley is playing as well as Hali then you're an even bigger dip shit than I thought you were. And I already thought you were a gigantic dipshit.

Is that what I said? No, it's NOT what I said.

You're motherfucking, jizz-mopping dummy.

No wonder you fucking spent your JUCO career on the bench.

You're a fucking dumbass with serious reading and learning comprehension.

And for the record, NO ONE gives a flying FUCK about you or your opinion of others.

So back to whacking off to you sister, you fucking inbred dumbass.

BWillie
11-06-2010, 06:46 PM

Yeah especially in the last two games it has been ridiculous.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 06:56 PM

You're mother****ing, jizz-mopping dummy.

No wonder you ****ing spent your JUCO career on the bench.

You're a ****ing dumbass with serious reading and learning comprehension.

And for the record, NO ONE gives a flying **** about you or your opinion of others.

So back to whacking off to you sister, you ****ing inbred dumbass.

LMFAORTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine you pounding away furiously on your keyboard all red faced with high blood pressure.

Doing this........
:cuss::cuss:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Fucking hilarious!

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2010, 07:01 PM
LMFAORTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine you pounding away furiously on your keyboard all red faced with high blood pressure.

Doing this........
:cuss::cuss:

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! Fucking hilarious!

Uh, no.

You're worthless and useless, which I'm sure are two descriptors you're all too familiar with.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 07:13 PM
Uh, no.

You're worthless and useless, which I'm sure are two descriptors you're all too familiar with.

Generally I get handsome and gentlemanly. But sometimes if I stick it in their ass without permission she will call me those things too as she leaves.

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:20 PM

And there stats are far more respectable than PFF.I got some stats.

Chiefs 5-2

Raiders 4-4

Looks like the Chiefs have more wins and fewer losses.

Championship
11-06-2010, 08:36 PM
I got some stats.

Chiefs 5-2

Raiders 4-4

Looks like the Chiefs have more wins and fewer losses.

Here's a stat for you

Raider superbowls 3

Chiefs 1

And that one superbowl you guys won likely came when you weren't alive. Your dad and your mom aka his sister, were probably still babies.

Championship
11-06-2010, 08:37 PM

You're mother****ing, jizz-mopping dummy.

No wonder you ****ing spent your JUCO career on the bench.

You're a ****ing dumbass with serious reading and learning comprehension.

And for the record, NO ONE gives a flying **** about you or your opinion of others.

So back to whacking off to you sister, you ****ing inbred dumbass.

:clap::bravo:

Props bro for telling the Guardian off.

That kid is dumb as hell.

milkman
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
I love the stats in the 1943 game against the Lions. 4 TDS passing, 4 INTS on Defense at Corner, several pins deep at punter. He led the leauge that year in passing, punting, and defensive interceptions. Don't think anyone will ever do that again.

Who led the league in offensive interception?

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Your mods are checking my IP and shit? Wow, Chief fans. Wow.

And who the fuck is this KnoMo dude you homers keep referencing?

Your long lost inbred son apparently. (No offense KnowMo)

DBOSHO
11-07-2010, 08:08 AM
So dane is a raider fan now?

DBOSHO
11-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Here's a stat for you

Raider superbowls 3

Chiefs 1

And that one superbowl you guys won likely came when you weren't alive. Your dad and your mom aka his sister, were probably still babies.

I bet you have outrageous speeding tickets pushing your delorean to the limits driving around oakland.

TheGuardian
11-07-2010, 08:11 AM

Probably. Mecca is.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Peter King's a fat POS and can DIAF as far as I care. I hope his dog pisses on my electric fence after he does! On the flip side, let's hope it pisses-off TH, and he's a beast again today...

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Here's a stat for you

Raider superbowls 3

Chiefs 1

And you've said you were 1 years old the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game so you've won exactly jack and shit in your lifetime too.

I love talking about championships from 30 years ago. That would be roughly like someone talking about their 4th grade report card at the age of 50. No one gives a shit anymore.

What matters is the Chiefs record today and moving forward.

Enjoy the 3 championships that you weren't alive to see. No one cares.

milkman
11-07-2010, 08:35 AM
And you've said you were 1 years old the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game so you've won exactly jack and shit in your lifetime too.

I love talking about championships from 30 years ago. That would be roughly like someone talking about their 4th grade report card at the age of 50. No one gives a shit anymore.

What matters is the Chiefs record today and moving forward.

Enjoy the 3 championships that you weren't alive to see. No one cares.

I got straight A's in the fourth grade.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:43 AM
I got straight A's in the fourth grade.

I would expect nothing less.

patteeu
11-07-2010, 08:46 AM

Nah, if he was a Raider fan he'd be trying to fashion arguments about how anyone who praises Nnamdi Asomugha is nothing but a blind homer.

milkman
11-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I would expect nothing less.

I'm at a loss as to how to respond.

I know that you have to know the intent of the post.

I guess it should be, "So you do care?".

banyon
11-07-2010, 11:39 AM
Who led the league in offensive interception?

Had to look that one up.

Ronald Maurice Cahill of the Chicago Cardinals with 21.

Baugh was 2 behind, cut he did throw more than double the amount of passes, 103 attempts for Cahill and 239 for Baugh.

And of course the Skins did go to the Championship game only to lose to George Halas's dynasty with Sid Luckman and Bronko Nagurski.