PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Best place to buy Chiefs apparel in KC?

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm going to be in KC today and would like to go shopping for some Chiefs gear. There used to be a store in the shopping center on the corner of Noland Rd. and 40, but I can't remember what it was called. Does anyone know if that place is still open and/or what the name of it was? Any other recommendations for the best place to buy Chiefs gear in KC?

KCtotheSB
11-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Chiefs Team Store at Arrowhead?

xfactor
11-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Sportsnutz and yeh its still open just not nearly as much stuff, Kansas Sampler has some good stuff, also there is another SportsNutz at Legends near racetrack with pretty good selection

mikeyis4dcats.
11-05-2010, 07:58 AM
JC Penney

Dinny Blues
11-05-2010, 07:59 AM
Are you getting a Cassel jersey?

They are very popular gifts.

Dinny

MOhillbilly
11-05-2010, 07:59 AM
any overstock place from 05-09.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-05-2010, 08:02 AM
dam your too late, they had some pretty good sales on chiefs apparel during the Herm years

Fish
11-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Walmart has a shit ton of LJ jerseys for super cheap.

:thumb:

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Chiefs Team Store at Arrowhead?

Way too expensive!

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Sportsnutz and yeh its still open just not nearly as much stuff, Kansas Sampler has some good stuff, also there is another SportsNutz at Legends near racetrack with pretty good selection

No, Sports Nutz is not the one I'm thinking of. That's on 40 and Blue Ridge Cutoff. I'm talking about the one on Noland Rd. and 40.

Frazod
11-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Ebay.

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2010, 08:40 AM
i got all my shit from price choper.

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 08:43 AM
Ebay.

Actually, ebay kinda sucks for Chiefs stuff. They don't even have Brandon Flowers jerseys.

xfactor
11-05-2010, 08:49 AM
I'm going to be in KC today and would like to go shopping for some Chiefs gear. There used to be a store in the shopping center on the corner of Noland Rd. and 40, but I can't remember what it was called. Does anyone know if that place is still open and/or what the name of it was? Any other recommendations for the best place to buy Chiefs gear in KC?

No, Sports Nutz is not the one I'm thinking of. That's on 40 and Blue Ridge Cutoff. I'm talking about the one on Noland Rd. and 40.

Oh my bad, you are thinking of Arrowhead West, they haven't been open for a couple years now

KChiefer
11-05-2010, 08:50 AM
FWIW, www.nflshop.com has free shipping today only. And you can get 15% off if you sign up for their email alerts which you can probably just cancel afterwords.

If I wasn't so broke I'd grab a hat or two. Don't rock jerseys myself. May get my lady friend a Bungles thong tho. Kitty on her kitty, nice!

Frazod
11-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Actually, ebay kinda sucks for Chiefs stuff. They don't even have Brandon Flowers jerseys.

I can't remember the site I got my new Charles and McCluster jerseys from, but I got the link here and you should be able to find it with a search. I don't recall if they had Flowers jerseys, but they might have. The size is a bit off on the red McCluster jersey (and it seems to have been made for somebody about 6'6"), but the white Charles jersey is nails.

As for ebay, I've bought a ton of stuff there over the years (Chiefs and otherwise) and only had a couple of shitty transactions. There seems to be a pretty good selection of Chiefs stuff (better recently because we finally don't suck). Keep checking, somebody will probably offer Flowers jerseys there eventually. Just be careful buying jerseys - check photos closely and I wouldn't buy from anyone who uses a stock photo.

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
Oh my bad, you are thinking of Arrowhead West, they haven't been open for a couple years now

Thanks for the info

Frazod
11-05-2010, 08:57 AM
FWIW, www.nflshop.com (http://www.nflshop.com) has free shipping today only. And you can get 15% off if you sign up for their email alerts which you can probably just cancel afterwords.

If I wasn't so broke I'd grab a hat or two. Don't rock jerseys myself. May get my lady friend a Bungles thong tho. Kitty on her kitty, nice!

Fuck them. I'll never buy official NFL stuff again. I get raped enough on Sunday Ticket without paying those bastards $30 for a t-shirt I can get on ebay for $15.

Old Dog
11-05-2010, 08:59 AM

There are 14 Flowers jerseys on E-bay right now

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 09:01 AM
I'm trying to decide if I should buy a Charles jersey now or wait to make sure he signs a new contract. I can't see any possible situation in which they would not re-sign him though.

SCTrojan
11-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Kansas Sampler recently opened a big store off Quivira, on the west side of the street just south of Oak Park Mall. They have a great selection and you can sometimes get deals.

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 09:02 AM
There are 14 Flowers jerseys on E-bay right now

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. It's about time.

HotRoute
11-05-2010, 09:05 AM
yukijersey.com is still the best place to get jersey's IMO. I have bought three this year, charles, berry, and flowers. and they updated it recently and now even have arenas, mccluster, dorsey.

Its a great site!!!!

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
yukijersey.com is still the best place to get jersey's IMO. I have bought three this year, charles, berry, and flowers. and they updated it recently and now even have arenas, mccluster, dorsey.

Its a great site!!!!

Thanks. Why do they have Donald Washington jerseys though?

okcchief
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM

Its a great site!!!!

Are there any problems with the Jerseys bleeding or anything? I'm thinking about getting a white DT but I don't want it to be pink after the first wash.

Frazod
11-05-2010, 10:39 AM
Are there any problems with the Jerseys bleeding or anything? I'm thinking about getting a white DT but I don't want it to be pink after the first wash.

My wife washed my white Charles jersey (purchased from this site) yesterday and it's fine. She washes the jerseys in cold water and then air dries them.

aturnis
11-05-2010, 10:43 AM

When I was there for the Monday night game, I went EVERYWHERE! Best place was Kansas sampler, period. They are affiliated with the sports apparel store down on the plaza, which also has a decent selection.

L.A. Chieffan
11-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks. Why do they have Donald Washington jerseys though?

all the leftover lj jerseys

Tuckdaddy
11-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Walmart has a shit ton of LJ jerseys for super cheap.

:thumb:

Free would be too much.

thurman merman
11-05-2010, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll try to check out Kansas Sampler when I'm there.

Phobia
11-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Garage sales are great places. I saw somebody asking $50 for an authentic LJ.