PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Raider Fans in general

synthesis2
11-05-2010, 08:47 PM
I know there are some who are pretty normal and care a lot about the team and know all of the players etc etc.

But it seems like most 80% plus of the people I see who are raider fans seem to live off of the fact that they think that by being a "raider fan" that it means they are tougher than other people.

Like people are supposed to be more afraid of them or think they are a bad@ss because they were silver and black. Most can list of a few players on the team but don't really understand their team like normal fans like Chiefs, Steelers, Packers etc.

I mean usually these are the types of people who are kind of lost in the world, people who give into peer pressure, people who join gangs, they do so because they have a very low self esteem of themselves.

By threatening people and talking about how tough they are is just a masquerade because they desperately want for other people to not to see who they really are. I mean its just an act, and very funny at that. You just very rarely see someone talk about the raiders being their team and have normal conversation with you about them. Its just "silver and black" and "just win baby" and you are coming "into the black hole"

Its just silly, just accept who you are as a human being, stop trying to hide behind what being a raider fan means and you will have a much better life, plus people won't think your being someone you are not.

Claynus
11-05-2010, 08:49 PM
The worst thing about Raiders fans is the air of superiority they walk around with due to three Super Bowl trophies.

It's much, much worse than Donks fans crowing about their 12 year old trophies.

We're talking about 30 years ago.

Fuck!

Psyko Tek
11-05-2010, 08:49 PM
plus people won't think your being someone you are not.

no, pretty much know exactly what they are

BigMeatballDave
11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
The worst thing about Raiders fans is the air of superiority they walk around with due to three Super Bowl trophies.

Fuck!Seems to me that Donkey fans are more arrogant about theirs.

Baconeater
11-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Yeah, pretty much. There's no real reason for someone in the midwest to become a Raider fan other than the thug image they want to portray.

KCrockaholic
11-05-2010, 09:10 PM
He is right about raider fans. It's no coincidence. I'll say this...I respect the guys that have been around for a while, and were raider fans before the whole "gangsta" shit came along. Those guys typically know about their team, and SOMETIMES you can have a conversation with them. The other raider fans can FUCK OFF and kill themselves for all I fuckin care.

KCrockaholic
11-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Yeah, pretty much. There's no real reason for someone in the midwest to become a Raider fan other than the thug image they want to portray.

Yup. It's the truth.

Like I've said for years now, the raiders aren't a football team to those people, the raiders are a "gang" to them.

KCrockaholic
11-05-2010, 09:13 PM
By threatening people and talking about how tough they are is just a masquerade because they desperately want for other people to not to see who they really are. I mean its just an act, and very funny at that. You just very rarely see someone talk about the raiders being their team and have normal conversation with you about them. Its just "silver and black" and "just win baby" and you are coming "into the black hole"

Actually all I ever see them say is "rrrrraaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiidddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrssssss"

As if that is supposed to look intelligent and scary.

rtmike
11-05-2010, 09:14 PM
The folks on this forum are a good representation of what a fan should be like.

If our team sucks, these folks aren't afraid to admit it. No blind homerism here. :clap:

btlook1
11-05-2010, 09:16 PM
yea I can see what your saying about them...Most of them are pretty cool though...funny thing is that we have so many Faider fans yet most have them have never even seen them play let alone been to California. Some of them wear their Faider hats and shirts yet can't hardly tell you who there QB is let alone any other players.
I work with several here so they all got an earful today! I just hope I don't have to eat my words next week.

Rain Man
11-05-2010, 09:17 PM
For people outside northern California, it's actually not surprising. For a long, long time, the Raiders had a reputation as an incredibly dirty team. I can't recall Matt Millen's exact words, but he summed up at one point by saying that they embraced cheating. There are some people who view themselves as "rebels" and who pride themselves in not following the rules, and they're going to be drawn to that sort of team. They're also going to be more likely to be in jail for the same reason.

Now, of course, the same phenomenon works with losers. The Raiders have a reputation of being a team of losers and underachievers, so those types of people are drawn to the team if they're outside northern California.

Now, there has to be a subset of people in northern California that follow the team for the normal reasons of proximity and media coverage, and we certainly have some great people here who are (oddly) Raiders fans. And it's possible that there are other good people outside the area who found them via happenstance. I kind of wonder what their real feelings are about the Raiders being "adopted" by the rule-breaking, orange-jumpsuit-wearing "rebels".

It's actually kind of nice to have them around, though. I always liked the symmetry of the bad guys wearing black and being faced down by the good guys wearing red.

KCrockaholic
11-05-2010, 09:18 PM
yea I can see what your saying about them...Most of them are pretty cool though...funny thing is that we have so many Faider fans yet most have them have never even seen them play let alone been to California. Some of them wear their Faider hats and shirts yet can't hardly tell you who there QB is let alone any other players.
I work with several here so they all got an earful today! I just hope I don't have to eat my words next week.

I HATE "fans" that are like that.

Unless they are under 10 and don't know any better.

LaChapelle
11-05-2010, 09:34 PM
GALLERY JUST GOT CALLED FOR HOLDING!
He doesn't play by the man's rules
AWESOME!!! HIGH FIVE

Bane
11-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Aid fire and antifreeze!Let God sort'em out!
Posted via Mobile Device

Fruit Ninja
11-05-2010, 09:35 PM

****!

dude, i live in Raider country and its not like that at all. Do they ever say well we got 3? sure, but it would be fucking stupid not to use it. Any time with multiple super bowl wins would do the same.

I know this is a big big big rivalry, but thats only on gameday.

Bane
11-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Its really only a "rivalry" when they fight back.The black hole is like Arrowhead west.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
11-05-2010, 09:39 PM
GALLERY JUST GOT CALLED FOR HOLDING!
He doesn't play by the man's rules
AWESOME!!! HIGH FIVE

I would say that's a pretty accurate portrayal of the thought process.

CosmicPal
11-05-2010, 09:51 PM
The reason they can never sell out a game is because most of their fans are in jail. If they aren't currently incarcerated, then they are breaking into nursing homes and raping defenseless old women in the hopes they'll land themselves back into the pound-me-in-the ass penitentiary.

JohninGpt
11-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Its really only a "rivalry" when they fight back.The black hole is like Arrowhead west.
Posted via Mobile Device

With blackouts.

LaChapelle
11-05-2010, 10:04 PM
I hear they sold enough seats
because Bronco fans wanted to go see how good teams play

DJJasonp
11-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Let me sum it up like this....

I'm a dirtbag.....and to feel like I'm part of something special....part of a "club"....because I'd hate to have to act like I got my GED or HS diploma and can string more than one sentence together at a time.....

because, by wearing the silver and black....I'm supposed to be feared....like I'm really a tough guy, not to be messed with (although I still live at home with mom and would never talk sh*t to anyone else without 20 of my dirtbag friends having my back).

I also do my best to buy a Fade jersey that I find at Marshall's or Ross....doesnt matter if it's a Moss jersey....nor does it matter that I can't name 5 players on the active roster.

Oh....and I chuck bottles of my own piss and batteries at opposing fans/players.

Did I mention that somehow I feel it's cool to act like I scored a 7 on the wonderlic and that I'm tough because I'm out on bail (evading child support payments)?

bowener
11-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Raiders fans remind me of the douche bags from Jersey shore.

JohninGpt
11-05-2010, 10:40 PM

This ROFL

Psyko Tek
11-05-2010, 11:29 PM

only less tan
one "fan" told my they must be good because they have so many fans
so I asked him about kenny stabler
he said who?

the only form of life lower than whale shit is a band wagon fan (cowboys packers etc)

raiders fans are the ones who clean up whale shit and tell you how great they are for it

and we need to slap them down hard this week to remind them that they suck
then espn can go back to worrying and bout Favre's cock and when Wade Philips gets fired

Bump
11-05-2010, 11:33 PM
I know there are some who are pretty normal and care a lot about the team and know all of the players etc etc.

But it seems like most 80% plus of the people I see who are raider fans seem to live off of the fact that they think that by being a "raider fan" that it means they are tougher than other people.

Like people are supposed to be more afraid of them or think they are a bad@ss because they were silver and black. Most can list of a few players on the team but don't really understand their team like normal fans like Chiefs, Steelers, Packers etc.

I mean usually these are the types of people who are kind of lost in the world, people who give into peer pressure, people who join gangs, they do so because they have a very low self esteem of themselves.

Its just silly, just accept who you are as a human being, stop trying to hide behind what being a raider fan means and you will have a much better life, plus people won't think your being someone you are not.

all minorities think that way

tomahawk kid
11-06-2010, 06:36 AM
I witnessed some midwest Raiders fans start a small riot in the parking lot 2 years ago.

It was a sight to see.

Almost broke me of wanting to attend anymore Chiefs / Raiders games at Arrowhead.

Hog Farmer
11-06-2010, 06:50 AM
You can equate Raiders fans with Obama supporters.

People who really have no clue what life is all about other than cheating, stealing and living off the government.

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Even Raiders fans think their fanbase is scum:

It's scumbags and the criminal element down here in the L.A. area that got this fanbase the reputation it has now.

I used to go to the Coliseum and it was a horrible place to go precisely because of all the a**holes who were so hostile to opposing fans.

That kind of bullsh!t is nothing to be proud of.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/171418-what-chiefs-fans-saying-about-us-3.html#post3368745

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Every fanbase has people that act like their team is hot shit. They talk shit to fans of other teams and as soon as they get some thrown back at them they get all pissy and moany. However, as far as Raider fans are concerned, there is this huge misconception of them being "thugs, gangbangers, criminals, hoodlums, etc." but if you take the time and get to know them, you would see that we are just down to earth people who have an intense passion for our team. Sure we wear costumes w/ spiked shoulderpads, skulls, face paint, and others but it's not like it's against the fan code of conduct.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 08:00 AM
Every fanbase has people that act like their team is hot shit. They talk shit to fans of other teams and as soon as they get some thrown back at them they get all pissy and moany. However, as far as Raider fans are concerned, there is this huge misconception of them being "thugs, gangbangers, criminals, hoodlums, etc." but if you take the time and get to know them, you would see that we are just down to earth people who have an intense passion for our team. Sure we wear costumes w/ spiked shoulderpads, skulls, face paint, and others but it's not like it's against the fan code of conduct.

In person? Maybe.

At a game? No. Straight up 100% assholes.

Sonic Cowboy-Raider
11-06-2010, 08:05 AM
In person? Maybe.

At a game? No. Straight up 100% assholes.

Only if people in opposing jerseys start shit first.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 08:21 AM

Uh no. I've been to plenty of Chief games where Raider fans are there and seen them start START plenty of shit. In fact, the year Snoop Minnis beat Woodson for a TD in the opening game of the season (we lost) we were greeted by this grade A asshole standing on the curb where the road exits the parking lot holding up a faggoty Raiders jersey and yelling at people.

The Raider fans are generally in a group at the games in Arrowhead and everytime I have been they have acted like first class assclowns EVERYTIME. Bar none.

Raider fans at assholes at the game. End of story. Pack mentality breeds idiocy.

And yes, most guys think that being a Raiders fan makes them "tough" like they are a member of a gang. When in fact, they are vaginas.

Bwana
11-06-2010, 08:39 AM
There are Raider fans that have been posting on this board for years that are good guys.

With that being said, around here, there is a wide variety of Raider's fans. MOST of the stuff you see, is some thug boy want to be, driving around in his $200 piece of shit car, with a Raider's sticker the back of it. Every time I get behind one of these humps, I can't help myself, I start cracking up.

There are also a few guys that defy the stereotype. I know one guy that is a diehard Raiders fan and is the President of the Montana Raiders chapter. (whatever the hell that is) This guy will fly down to at least two games a year and hang with the guys in the Black Hole. The funny thing is, this guy looks and acts more like the President of the local book club than the Raiders club. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet sack and your average girl scout would give him a run for his money in a cage match.

He tries to act the part of a Raiders fan once in awhile, calls me up out of the blue and attempts to talk smack. Smack talk is not his hidden talent either. LMAO It plays out the same way every call. I abuse him for about 4-5 minutes, he starts laughing and we then start to talk some football.

The one thing we can agree on, is our hate for the donks. His brother is a donks fan. :shake: The first time I got wind of that, I said, "I'm sorry about your family." He said "what do you mean?" I went on to suggest that something rather traumatic must have happened, in order for him and his brother to end up Raiders and Donks fans and how ashamed his folks must be or both of them. :evil: I also alluded to the fact that the counseling sessions along for such behavior, must have put his folks in the poor house.

The guy is a decent dude (other than his obvious character flaw...Raiders) and we are talking about heading out next weekend and doing some elk hunting.

GO CHIEFS!

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm sure there's an element of truth to this but to constantly generalize the whole fan base as a group of thugs is nonsense. Don't know how I became a fan for sure since it's been so long ago.

While some of you would have our kids die in a fire, I would risk my life to pull your kids out of that same fire. I'm neither a tough guy not a puzzy. I work 60 hours a week as at my own business and spend the rest of my conscious hours ****ing my wife. My daughter is 21 and will graduate from college in June with a double degree. She's VP of her sorority, works full time and races motorcycles (she actually has a race today). Son just turned 18 and is in his freshman year studying fire sciences. At 6'2 and 225, he's played football since he was 5 and is a fine young man - and a staunch conservative. I feel we are doing our part to introduce responsible adults into society.

Don't let a small group of degenerates ruin your perception of what a real Raider fan is - a hard working individual with character and devoted to family. I'd say that's the majority of it's fan base.

Anyway, off to work I go.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 08:50 AM
I'm sure there's an element of truth to this but to constantly generalize the whole fan base as a group of thugs is nonsense. Don't know how I became a fan for sure since it's been so long ago.

While some of you would have our kids die in a fire, I would risk my life to pull your kids out of that same fire. I'm neither a tough guy not a puzzy. I work 60 hours a week as at my own business and spend the rest of my conscious hours ****ing my wife. My daughter is 21 and will graduate from college in June with a double degree. She's VP of her sorority, works full time and races motorcycles (she actually has a race today). Son just turned 18 and is in his freshman year studying fire sciences. At 6'2 and 225, he's played football since he was 5 and is a fine young man - and a staunch conservative. I feel we are doing our part to introduce responsible adults into society.

Don't let a small group of degenerates ruin your perception of what a real Raider fan is - a hard working individual with character and devoted to family. I'd say that's the majority of it's fan base.

I have several good friends who are Raider fans and behave much like you. But all you have to do is look at Oakland and the shit that goes down there. That's what Raider pack mentality is like.

synthesis2
11-06-2010, 08:58 AM
I didn't say everyone and being that I don't live in Oakland I can't speak for people who live in that town. All I am saying is that people who live on other parts of the country that are "fans" of a team are generally even more knowledgeable than people in the town the team is located.

Your right, there are some that do know there stuff, my point is that 70-80% of the people I have met or seen that are Raider fans don't know squat about the team, they just like to feel like they are tougher than other people or "bader" than most because they are raider fans. To those of you who are not then none of this pertains to you but for the rest, see a therapist and try to not hide behind something that everybody else thinks is silly.

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 09:06 AM
Hey I'm green again - sorry Rabbi (he wants to drink a tall glass of cancer)

Late gotta go.

Fish
11-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Well... the media focuses on the harsher side of their fans, so we see that most often. But there are some decent Raider fans out there. I'm friends with a few.

Every single fanbase has a large contingent of douchebag fans who became fans for reasons other than extensive interest in the actual team.

notorious
11-06-2010, 09:30 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

We have a place in Dodge City called "Arrowhead West" that helps the mentally disabled.

Go figure. :)

|Zach|
11-06-2010, 09:36 AM
I have only known two Raider fans in person. Decent guys. Thats all I have to go on. On one hand it is easy for non football fans to "hijack" and image like that. But on the other hand the stadium atmosphere speaks for itself.

There is a reason these stereotypes exist

HotRoute
11-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Tick tock raiders fans.... Tick tock

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 10:02 AM

Did you look at the link I posted? It was a thread started by a Raiders fan encouraging them to thow batteries at the Chiefs players and pour beer on the fans.

Yes, they start shit.

Rausch
11-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Tick tock raiders fans.... Tick tock

LMAO

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 10:05 AM
Now.. this Sunday, all the Raider fans that are going to the game should shut these KC Q.ueefs up! Let them all know that the Raider Nation and the blackhole are still the most feared people and place to be! Throw some batteries at players! Spill some beer on some KC fans! Its all good ;)

Lets just put away all the doubt, and remind everyone that the NATION aint nothin to F with!

Yeah! Throw batteries at them! And let's slash their tires too! That'll show 'em! :cuss:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/171418-what-chiefs-fans-saying-about-us.html

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 10:06 AM
I have only known two Raider fans in person. Decent guys. Thats all I have to go on. On one hand it is easy for non football fans to "hijack" and image like that. But on the other hand the stadium atmosphere speaks for itself.

There is a reason these stereotypes exist

Absolutely without a doubt the worst game I've ever been to was a Raider-Dolt game in Slum Diego. Went with my son and we didn't talk any shit, kept our mouths shut and just rooted for the Raiders. The San Diego fans were in our faces the whole time. My son was only 16 at the time so I'm still trying to lead by example but it was hard. And it wasn't just us either. It was every Raider fan in every section we could see that was being harassed. Some of them weren't as interested in the whole example thing either.

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Yeah! Throw batteries at them! And let's slash their tires too! That'll show 'em! :cuss:

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/171418-what-chiefs-fans-saying-about-us.html

And every other Raider fan called him out as an idiot that he is.

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 10:09 AM
And every other Raider fan called him out as an idiot that he is.

Fair enough. But the Raiders seem to attract that kind of fan for some reason.

|Zach|
11-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Absolutely without a doubt the worst game I've ever been to was a Raider-Dolt game in Slum Diego. Went with my son and we didn't talk any shit, kept our mouths shut and just rooted for the Raiders. The San Diego fans were in our faces the whole time. My son was only 16 at the time so I'm still trying to lead by example but it was hard. And it wasn't just us either. It was every Raider fan in every section we could see that was being harassed. Some of them weren't as interested in the whole example thing either.

I haven't had bad experiences at away games. But yea, there are always dicks so maybe I have been lucky.

@Denver @Minny @STL @Houston

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 10:11 AM
Fair enough. But the Raiders seem to attract that kind of fan for some reason.

A Michael Jackson song comes to mind...

KCrockaholic
11-06-2010, 10:16 AM
A Michael Jackson song comes to mind...

Smooth Criminal?

RAIDER951
11-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Smooth Criminal?

Oops I FAILED. It was the Osmonds "One Bad Apple".

KCrockaholic
11-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Oops I FAILED. It was the Osmonds "One Bad Apple".

lol. Oh...

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 06:47 PM
I just feel better knowing that the Chiefs are in California right now. :D

rtmike
11-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Last game my wife & I went to @ the Dome in Seattle, they were throwing shit at us from our seat all the way out to the parking lot.

Interesting quote from the Faider forum:

"Yeah, there's a couple of us over there. You can search posts from posters (which you need premium to do here for some reason) and if you see mine, you'll see me being 100% cordial now it's just a giant **** talking competition.

The funny thing is, I was just told I think the Raider are "the best team since sliced bread" and I get called a "homer" on a daily basis. They are very, very dumb over there.

ChiefsPlanet | Kansas City Chiefs Message Board | Forum | BBS | (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)"

HoneyBadger
11-06-2010, 09:08 PM
We need Raider fans to make it easier to point out the dirtbags in the world.

KCrockaholic
11-06-2010, 09:27 PM
We need Raider fans to make it easier to point out the dirtbags in the world.

I don't typically judge a person on appearance, but once I see a person wearing a faider shirt, I know everything there is to know about that person. And then I smile :)

Ugly Duck
11-06-2010, 10:19 PM
they were throwing shit at us from our seat all the way out to the parking lot.

I've often wondered why ChiefsFans smelled so bad...

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Yo you sterotype Raider fans, go ahead. All people are different homeboy

Baconeater
11-06-2010, 10:53 PM
YO DAWG WASSUP I JUS BE CHILLIN AN SHIT

rtmike
11-06-2010, 11:08 PM
I've often wondered why ChiefsFans smelled so bad...

Only when I forget to wear the anti-shit deodorant.

58-4ever
11-06-2010, 11:11 PM

Right on cuz. Just try to keep the onions off of my burger there son.

kysirsoze
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM

Internet. Message. Board.

I appreciate the point you're trying to make but this martyr bullshit is ridiculous. I don't think anyone (okay maybe one or two) on this board actually wishes you or your family harm. It's just talk. Feel better?

That said, I know some Raiders fans that are pretty good guys. What skews people's perception is the fact that the Raiders as an organization have always taken pride in being cheating, cheap shotting, dickheads. Because of this they often attract the same type of people. It is what it is.

DBOSHO
11-06-2010, 11:22 PM
I AM DIFFERENT!

kysirsoze
11-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by jtagg7754
Yeah, there's a couple of us over there. You can search posts from posters (which you need premium to do here for some reason) and if you see mine, you'll see me being 100% cordial now it's just a giant **** talking competition.

The funny thing is, I was just told I think the Raider are "the best team since sliced bread" and I get called a "homer" on a daily basis. They are very, very dumb over there.

ChiefsPlanet | Kansas City Chiefs Message Board | Forum | BBS |

Poor butthurt Raider fan. I hope he's somewhere warm and safe right now.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 12:48 AM
the Raiders as an organization have always taken pride in being cheating, cheap shotting, dickheads.

Fast forward to all the praise on this board for Chief's players twisting the testicles of opponents. KC now has the edge on cheap-shotting & dickheading.

bevischief
11-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Nutthooks!!!!!!!!!!

JOhn
11-07-2010, 12:57 AM
Right on cuz. Just try to keep the onions off of my burger there son.

ROFL

S&BJW
11-07-2010, 01:00 AM
The cheap shotting from the Raiders of old used to be called,....wait for it......."Football"

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Fast forward to all the praise on this board for Chief's players twisting the testicles of opponents. KC now has the edge on cheap-shotting & dickheading.

He just wants a friend............
NTTATWWT.

A snookie equals years of BS?

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 01:04 AM
The cheap shotting from the Raiders of old used to be called,....wait for it......."Football"

Yes. Its called adjusting, not dinosauring.

kysirsoze
11-07-2010, 01:06 AM

A. Shaun Smith grabbing nuts is does not equal head-hunting, chop blocking, and generally trying to murder the opposing team.

B. Most guys on here just thought the balls thing was funny cause... well.... he was grabbing their balls. Offered tons of meme material.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Most guys on here just thought the balls thing was funny cause... well.... he was grabbing their balls.

And, as you pointed out, thats the kind of fan that the KC organization attracts...

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 01:10 AM
And, as you pointed out, thats the kind of fan that the KC organization attracts...

ROFL

S&BJW
11-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Yes. Its called pussyfication, not dinosauring.

There, fixed it for ya

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 01:14 AM
There, fixed it for ya

I can agree with that.

Just have to change and move on.

Oh Al is still living, NM.

Phobia
11-07-2010, 01:25 AM

You know how I know you're lying?

You said San Diego fan"S". We all know there is only one Charger fan.

JOhn
11-07-2010, 01:43 AM
You know how I know you're lying?

You said San Diego fan"S". We all know there is only one Charger fan.

ROFL

tomahawk kid
11-07-2010, 06:46 AM
Last game my wife & I went to @ the Dome in Seattle, they were throwing shit at us from our seat all the way out to the parking lot.

Interesting quote from the Faider forum:

""

We went to a Chiefs / Chargers game at the Murph in 1998 and had a similar experience.

D-Bag Chargers fans screamed in our ears all the way to the monorail station.

ChiefsNow
11-07-2010, 06:53 AM
suck