PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jamaal Charles...

chasedude
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
total rushing yards are 666 going into Oakland this Sunday.:evil:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=11307

I'll let those of you that are Superstitious, speculate.

Piss on the Raiders! Go Chiefs!

Championship
11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Jamaal Charles....is going to tear his ACL tomorrow

Der Flöprer
11-06-2010, 05:07 PM

That'd be a shame if that happened to him while he was celebrating his 5th rushing TD of the game.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2010, 05:08 PM

I am....gonna tear your mom's labia tomorrow.

Gonzo
11-06-2010, 05:08 PM

Jesus doesn't love you.
Posted via Mobile Device

BossChief
11-06-2010, 05:09 PM

stay classy, faider fan

Shogun
11-06-2010, 05:11 PM

Did you know Charles is trailing Mcfadden by 2 yards and 19 fewer carries and ONE less game?

yhf
11-06-2010, 05:23 PM
Beware the number of the Beast. Hell and fire was spawned to be released. Faider fans will wish they had faced the antichrist after Charles goes full beast mode on Sunday.

After the game Charles total yardage will be 866.

Wyndex
11-06-2010, 05:24 PM
Did you know Charles is trailing Mcfadden by 2 yards and 19 fewer carries and ONE less game?
Boom, roasted.

AZORChiefFan
11-06-2010, 05:25 PM
when I clicked on this thread there were 6 responses and 66 views - WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo (spooky ghost voice)

chasedude
11-06-2010, 05:40 PM

die in an aids infested forest fire!

Jewish Rabbi
11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
when I clicked on this thread there were 6 responses and 66 views - WOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo (spooky ghost voice)

Why did you have the thread open so long before replying then?

threebag02
11-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Pulling one off in another window.

Bane
11-06-2010, 06:29 PM

Throat fuck your mother with a used magic johnson rubber,and then eat an aids infected needle sandwich you worthless cock sucker!I hope Run Mc Bust Mc breaks his goddamn neck and dies on the field as they broadcast it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pawnmower
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM

I am meditating and hoping that will meet and know Karma tomorrow

PlasticMan
11-06-2010, 07:02 PM
not sure here and definitely not a raider fan but i think Mcfadden has set out 2 games

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-06-2010, 07:05 PM
Who? I only know of a Jamaar Charles.

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2010, 07:13 PM

McFadden has 2 more yards? So that is why the Raiders fans think he is better than Charles. It's all in the numbers... :)

KCUnited
11-06-2010, 07:24 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhAfrimzfyE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PhAfrimzfyE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Championship
11-06-2010, 07:29 PM
McFadden has 2 more yards? So that is why the Raiders fans think he is better than Charles. It's all in the numbers... :)

It's all in the numbers, eh? Well the numbers prove McFadden superiority over the kid with the Dreadlocks.

McFadden is FIRST in the NFL in YPG. First in the NFL in yards from scrimmage per game. He has FOUR more touchdowns than Jamaal Charles, and has more catches and yards receiving than Charles. All this while playing one game less than Charles.

The numbers prove me right when I say that Charles cant hold Run DMC's jock.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Throat **** your mother with a used magic johnson rubber,and then eat an aids infected needle sandwich you worthless cock sucker!I hope Run Mc Bust Mc breaks his goddamn neck and dies on the field as they broadcast it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude you are a total asshat, I don't care which team is playing or winning ,joking or not , smack talk or not I would never wish death on anyone and to even say it makes you a ****ing tool

Some of you guys take this shit to far. It's a fucking game

Bane
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
Dude you are a total asshat, I don't care which team is playing or winning ,joking or not , smack talk or not I would never wish death on anyone and to even say it makes you a ****ing tool

**** you one who sucks the peniss.We've been listening to you Faider fans bulshit all week.You can't take the heat GTFO of the kitchen mother****er.Fuck you and Run Mc Bust Mc.

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:41 PM
It's all in the numbers, eh? Well the numbers prove McFadden superiority over the kid with the Dreadlocks.

McFadden is FIRST in the NFL in YPG. First in the NFL in yards from scrimmage per game. He has FOUR more touchdowns than Jamaal Charles, and has more catches and yards receiving than Charles. All this while playing one game less than Charles.

The numbers prove me right when I say that Charles cant hold Run DMC's jock.God it's going to be awesome seeing you cry your eyes out when your dumbfuck fantasy world comes crashing down like a fucking sand castle tomorrow

chasedude
11-06-2010, 07:43 PM

Some of you guys take this shit to far. It's a ****ing game
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:DocQeY3U_rVsnM:http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll10/Loki99-photos/Francis.jpg&t=1

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 07:47 PM
**** you one who sucks the peniss.We've been listening to you Faider fans bulshit all week.You can't take the heat GTFO of the kitchen mother****er.**** you and Run Mc Bust Mc.

Ahh did your girlfriend run away and join the local zoo or was it you found your wife at the zoo

So go back to jerking off to animal panet and grow up.

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:48 PM

Some of you guys take this shit to far. It's a fucking gameDude, you just made a HUUUGE mistake. Bane takes his death threats VERY seriously around here. He doesn't have time to mess with miserable pukes like you.

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Ahh did your girlfriend run away and join the local zoo or was it you found your wife at the zoo

So go back to jerking off to animal panet and grow up.that was rly hurtful dude why would you call someone's wife an animal fuk u

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=chasedude....)
I have no problem with the smack talk even all the strange man on man jokes chief fans like to talk about but to wish death on a player over a game well that's just to far. Even my 14 year old son doesn't talk like that so it makes me wonder on the age of some of the posters

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=chasedude....)
I have no problem with the smack talk even all the strange man on man jokes chief fans like to talk about but to wish death on a player over a game well that's just to far. Even my 14 year old son doesn't talk like that so it makes me wonder on the age of some of the posters

Hurry up and use your best stuff. The warden's shutting off your computer at 6:00 tonight and I hear Bubba needs some attention.

Chitown Raider
[QUOTE=SNR;7150529]Dude, you just made a HUUUGE mistake. Bane takes his death threats VERY seriously around here. He doesn't have time to mess with miserable pukes like you.[/

Why he going to rape my dog

Chiefs Pantalones
[QUOTE=chasedude....)

It makes me wonder how long you've been out of prison. I'm glad you've changed for the best.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;7150532]

It makes me wonder how long you've been out of prison. I'm glad you've changed for the best.

Never been never will.

chasedude
11-06-2010, 07:54 PM
I love it when Trolls cry about disrespect LMAO

Bane

So go back to jerking off to animal panet and grow up.

Talk about a fucking tool.So it's all about my wife,girlfriend,parents etc....What a fucking moron.Not possible that I'm just tired of the Faider trolls that think their team is relevant again because they only kinda suck now vs the total suckage that you're used to.Say what you want ass monkey,I laugh at your wanna be fan base and all of the bullshit your mom tells you to type before she makes her nightly rounds on main street.

Chiefs Pantalones
[QUOTE=Vanilla Thunder;7150539]

Never been never will.

But you're a Raider fan, aren't you?

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:56 PM
but to wish death on a player over a game well that's just to far. Says who? That's an arbitrary rule you just made up. Bring another man's wife/family into the smacktalk but to wish death on someone? Ooooo... shame shame. It's the fucking internet, dude. Nobody means any of the shit they say on here. Watch this:

I hope you and your family die in a fire.

See? Nothing happened.

SNR
11-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I also love the trolls that can't fucking figure out how to use the quote feature

Bane
11-06-2010, 07:59 PM
....)

I don't "play" like your boyfriend does out back in dads shed.You mother****ers started with the "injury" bullshit (Charles ACL tear)and I upgraded the attack.If you don't like it you can file a complaint with the customer service dept here at CP. Fill out your complaint on a 8x10 sheet of paper,fold it nicely and shove it up your goddamn ass.:bang:

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2010, 08:01 PM
Throw any little worm on a hook and here comes a big bad Raiders fan, a'bitin'.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;7150545]

But you're a Raider fan, aren't you?

Have been for 25 years ... But I am also a fan of football but it's still a game and I find a lot of what's posted funny and most is in good fun I can't stand the death crap. Even championship talking Charles to get hurt is out of line.

Just like the chief fans being all animal fucking rednecks is a stereotype as is raiders fans being criminals

I hope the game is a hard fought close game and all players coming out of it injury free

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:03 PM
I also love the trolls that can't ****ing figure out how to use the quote feature

Can't quote with low post count when links are in the quoted section

I guess I just have higher morals then you

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Have been for 25 years ... But I am also a fan of football but it's still a game and I find a lot of what's posted funny and most is in good fun I can't stand the death crap. Even championship talking Charles to get hurt is out of line.

Just like the chief fans being all animal ****ing rednecks is a stereotype as is raiders fans being criminals

I hope the game is a hard fought close game and all players coming out of it injury free

Thicker skin, man. You have to expect people to give you shit being a Raiders fan on a Chiefs board.

Bane
11-06-2010, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;

Have been for 25 years ... But I am also a fan of football but it's still a game and I find a lot of what's posted funny and most is in good fun I can't stand the death crap.Even championship talking Charles to get hurt is out of line.

Just like the chief fans being all animal ****ing rednecks is a stereotype as is raiders fans being criminals

I hope the game is a hard fought close game and all players coming out of it injury free[/QUOTE]

When you push someone you get pushed back in my book.I never would have said it had CockChamp not said that BS about Charles.Call it childish,overboard or whatever fine,I really don't give a shit.I'm not gonna bitch up and let you ****ers talk that kind of shit without bombing back.

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2010, 08:04 PM
I couldn't care less what the stats are. I'm glad Jamaal Charles is a Chief and Oakland can keep McFappin.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:05 PM
[QUOTE=Bane;7150562]I don't "play" like your boyfriend does out back in dads shed.You mother****ers started with the "injury" bullshit (Charles ACL tear)and I upgraded the attack.If you don't like it you can file a complaint with the customer service dept here at CP. Fill out your complaint on a 8x10 sheet of paper,fold it nicely and shove it up your goddamn ass

Maybe I shouldn't have said girlfriend and stayed with boyfriend. Cause all you talk about penis and mens ass

SNR
11-06-2010, 08:06 PM
Can't quote with low post count when links are in the quoted section

I guess I just have higher morals then youNo you don't. You just think you do according to the imaginary rules you made up.

Bane
11-06-2010, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;
Maybe I shouldn't have said girlfriend and stayed with boyfriend. Cause all you talk about penis and mens ass[/QUOTE]

You being a Faiders fan I thought it would suit the situation better,because it's clear that you've never had any pussy.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 08:09 PM

The hell you say...........

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:10 PM
When you push someone you get pushed back in my book.I never would have said it had CockChamp not said that BS about Charles.Call it childish,overboard or whatever fine,I really don't give a shit.I'm not gonna bitch up and let you ****ers talk that kind of shit without bombing back.

I agree that was to far. I would rather both Charles and jones miss the bus or lose their shoes so they can't play because even if the raiders pull off this game I still don't see them making the playoffs with the games they have left on the schedule

go bowe
11-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Why he going to rape my dog?hide your dog!!!

Chitown Raider
No you don't. You just think you do according to the imaginary rules you made up.

Yes you do cause gives a error

Johnny Vegas
quotes have gone to shit. Bane is now talkin shit to himself.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:12 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;7150583]

You being a Faiders fan I thought it would suit the situation better,because it's clear that you've never had any pussy.

Damn then maybe I should go after the mail man to pay for my 3 kids. Fucking dick owes me a shit ton of money

ReynardMuldrake
11-06-2010, 08:14 PM
quotes have gone to shit. Bane is now talkin shit to himself.

Works fine, Chitown just doesn't know how to use the feature.

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Works fine, Chitown just doesn't know how to use the feature.

Using it only way my phone allows

Johnny Vegas
11-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Raiders
sux cox
N
dix

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2010, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=Bane;7150591]

Damn then maybe I should go after the mail man to pay for my 3 kids. ****ing dick owes me a shit ton of money

that's cute. But homosexuals can't have kids.

Bane
11-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Vanilla Thunder

that's cute. But homosexuals can't have kids.[/QUOTE]

ROFL Goddamn!

Chitown Raider
11-06-2010, 08:19 PM
[QUOTE=Chitown Raider;7150611]

that's cute. But homosexuals can't have kids.

Didn't think men fucking livestock could either but with so many here I guess it can happen

Chiefs Pantalones
11-06-2010, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=Vanilla Thunder;7150628]

Didn't think men ****ing livestock could either but with so many here I guess it can happen

You're hoping we all fuck livestock? I don't understand your people. I won't judge you though.

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 08:21 PM

I can say this one of two ways...

1) is english your first language?

or, message board style:

2) ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER: DO YOU SPEAK IT?

runnercyclist
11-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Throat **** your mother with a used magic johnson rubber,and then eat an aids infected needle sandwich you worthless cock sucker!I hope Run Mc Bust Mc breaks his goddamn neck and dies on the field as they broadcast it.
Posted via Mobile Device

:clap:ROFL

ReynardMuldrake
JFC, people. Check the quote tags before you hit reply!

Lonewolf Ed

No me entiendo.

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Didn't think men fucking livestock could either but with so many here I guess it can happen

so...you not only don't understand the english language, you don't understand biology either? fascinating. granted, raider fans apparently are born from the anus of males of Homo sapiens raiderfanius. being that the evolutionary mating strategy is so different from Homo sapiens sapiens (normal human beings), maybe there is a bit of projection going on here.

SNR
11-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Chitown:

Hit the quote button. Now just start typing. DON'T edit any part of the text that pops up. Even on a phone, it's not hard

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2010, 08:33 PM
Chitown:

Don't hit shit. Don't type shit either. Just go away and take Queer Eye Nation with you.

fxd/thx!:thumb:

Pants
11-06-2010, 09:13 PM

I'm sorry. Could you please tell me what their YARDS PER CARRY are?

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2010, 09:21 PM
I'm sorry. Could you please tell me what their YARDS PER CARRY are?

He left that one out on purpose!

Pioli Zombie
11-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Charles needs more carries.

Championship
11-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Its obvious that these Chief fans can't handle my smack talk.

Check my inbox and you'll see a whole bunch of PMs cussing me out, wishing death on me, claiming to know where I live.ROFL

Its comical, actually. Just to know that I get under Chief fans skin so bad that want to cause physical harm to me.

The truth hurts, I guess. :shrug:

Championship
11-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Charles needs more carries.

No he doesn't. He cant handle more carries, he is fragile and you dont want to break him.

What he needs is for Chief fans to stop overrating him, and putting him in the same categories with McFadden, Peterson and Chris Johnson.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 09:35 PM
No he doesn't. He cant handle more carries, he is fragile and you dont want to break him.

What he needs is for Chief fans to stop overrating him, and putting him in the same categories with McFadden, Peterson and Chris Johnson.

You are delusional. McFadden? Last I checked he's not exactly challenging Favre's consecutive games streak.

Championship
11-06-2010, 09:40 PM
You are delusional. McFadden? Last I checked he's not exactly challenging Favre's consecutive games streak.

Last time I checked, Darren McFadden is the best runningback in the NFL this year.

He's looked far more impressive this year alone than Charles has AT ANY POINT in his career.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Last time I checked, Darren McFadden is the best runningback in the NFL this year.

He's looked far more impressive this year alone than Charles has AT ANY POINT in his career.

Last time I checked, Darren McFadden is more fragile than a senior citizen with osteoporosis.

Championship
11-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Last time I checked, Darren McFadden is more fragile than a senior citizen with osteoporosis.

Last time I checked, Darren McFadden's fragile ass is averaging 5.1 YPC against the pathetic Kansas City Chiefs.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 09:54 PM
Last time I checked, Darren McFadden's fragile ass is averaging 5.1 YPC against the pathetic Kansas City Chiefs.

These aren't Greg Robinson's Chiefs anymore, buddy.

Look, I'm not denying that McFadden is very good. But you can't deny his tendency to break down due to injury.

Championship
11-06-2010, 09:56 PM
These aren't Greg Robinson's Chiefs anymore, buddy.

Look, I'm not denying that McFadden is very good. But you can't deny his tendency to break down due to injury.

He has had injury problems, yes. But when he's on the field, he is a beast.

And he will be on the field tomorrow.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2010, 10:04 PM

What he needs is for Chief fans to stop overrating him, and putting him in the same categories with McFadden, Peterson and Chris Johnson.He's as good as any of these backs. You'll see tomorrow.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2010, 10:06 PM

Check my inbox and you'll see a whole bunch of PMs cussing me out, wishing death on me, claiming to know where I live.ROFL

Its comical, actually. Just to know that I get under Chief fans skin so bad that want to cause physical harm to me.

The truth hurts, I guess. :shrug:Well, when you come to a rival board and you are COMPLETELY unwilling to listen to reason, this is what happens. We all know you wont be back after the Chiefs win anyway.

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 10:21 PM

fascinating fact: charles at the top of his game

In week 17 of the 2009 NFL Season, on the road against the Denver Broncos, Charles rushed for 259 yards on 25 carries, scoring 2 touchdowns and breaking the Chiefs' single-game rushing record. The Chiefs won 44-24. Charles also became the only player in NFL history to rush for 1,100 or more yards in 200 or fewer carries. He also became the only running back in NFL history to rush average 5.9 yards per carry, run 1000 yards and catch 40 balls.

mcfadden: the same RB who lost carries to justin fucking fargas. yeah. he's tits, brah.

DBOSHO
11-06-2010, 10:22 PM

Whats his YPC average?

Just stop dude.

KCrockaholic
11-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Jamaal Charles is ONLY averaging 6.5 YPC. That's chump change.

DBOSHO
11-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Jamaal Charles is ONLY averaging 6.5 YPC. That's chump change.

Bumfuckmcfadden has teh more tuchedowns so hes obviously better.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 10:30 PM
And BTW, your stats on McFadden against the Chiefs are laughable. He had one great game against the Chiefs in 2008. Yeah, the 2-14 Chiefs team who couldn't stop anybody.

In 2009, he had something like 18 carries for 49 yards.

And he missed the other games because of injury.

KCrockaholic
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
And BTW, your stats on McFadden against the Chiefs are laughable. He had one great game against the Chiefs in 2008. Yeah, the 2-14 Chiefs team who couldn't stop anybody.

In 2009, he had something like 18 carries for 49 yards.

And he missed the other games because of injury.

Shhhhhh. You're gonna hurt their feelings.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM

He's looked far more impressive this year alone than Charles has AT ANY POINT in his career.LMAO

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 10:47 PM
if we're going to play the stats game: career stats so far

360 carries, 2143 yards, 6.0 ypc, long of 76, 9 tds. 83 receptions, 760 yards, 9.2 ypc, long of 75, 2 tds. 7 career fumbles

339 carries, 1524 yards, 4.5 ypc, long of 57, 9 tds. 70 receptions, 747 yards, 10.7 ypc, long of 48, 2 tds. 9 career fumbles

so... 600 more yards, 1.5 more yards per carry, higher career 'longs,' more receptions, less fumbles.

oh yeah, in case we forgot the following:

In week 17 of the 2009 NFL Season, on the road against the Denver Broncos, Charles rushed for 259 yards on 25 carries, scoring 2 touchdowns and breaking the Chiefs' single-game rushing record. The Chiefs won 44-24. Charles also became the only player in NFL history to rush for 1,100 or more yards in 200 or fewer carries. He also became the only running back in NFL history to rush average 5.9 yards per carry, run 1000 yards and catch 40 balls.

yeah. jamaal charles is garbage, frail, and mcfadden is far superior.

you're a fucking moron.

kysirsoze
11-06-2010, 10:49 PM
if we're going to play the stats game: career stats so far

so... 600 more yards, 1.5 more yards per carry, higher career 'longs,' more receptions, less fumbles.

oh yeah, in case we forgot the following:

yeah. jamaal charles is garbage, frail, and mcfadden is far superior.

you're a ****ing moron.

Damn. Game, set, match.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Can we please nuke these fucking mongoloids from Jokeland?

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 11:01 PM
oh yeah--we didn't blow a high draft pick on charles either. we used a third rounder received by trading highly overrated jared allen (mr. houdini, disappears after getting paid).

matter of fact, let's make this more fun...

jamaal charles signed as a rookie for 1.76 million over three years.

price per yard: $821
price per TD: $195,556
price per reception: $21,205
price per carry: $4,889
price per fumble: $251,429

darren mcfadden signed as a rookie for 60.1 million dollars over six years.

price per yard: $39,436
price per TD: $6,677,778
price per reception: $858,571
price per carry: $177,286
price per fumble: $6,677,778

jesus. you guys are getting fucking MOLESTED by darren mcfadden, and not in a good way.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 11:03 PM
oh yeah--we didn't blow a high draft pick on charles either. we used a third rounder received by trading highly overrated jared allen (mr. houdini, disappears after getting paid).

jesus. you guys are getting fucking MOLESTED by darren mcfadden, and not in a good way.

LMAO

Pure pwnage.

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 11:05 PM

in summation: you guys are paying 48 times the amount per yard, 34 times the amount per touchdown, 40 times the amount per reception, 36 times the amount per carry, and 26 times the amount per fumble.

jesus fuck. why are you still even fucking trying? this is almost like watching a retard try to hump a doorknob.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm waiting for a "commitment to excrement" response. Or "the autumn wind will blow strong tomorrow" comment.

Because the stats are pretty freaking clear.

Charles > McFadden.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2010, 11:09 PM
"The Autumn Fart Shall Shit Itself".

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 11:11 PM

What you talking about boy? Charles has played 7 games and Mcfadden has only played 5 and a half games, missed 2 games this year to injury and missed the 2nd half of the Houston game, and he still up 2 yards on your boy, get yo facts straight.

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
What you talking about boy? Charles has played 7 games and Mcfadden has only played 5 and a half games, missed 2 games this year to injury and missed the 2nd half of the Houston game, and he still up 2 yards on your boy, get yo facts straight.

Don't they offer basic mathematics classes in prison?

LaChapelle
11-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Why would he loot a calculator

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Don't they offer basic mathematics classes in prison?

Dmac is better, embrace it

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 11:17 PM
When Charles can run people over, then we will talk comparison with Dmac

LaChapelle
11-06-2010, 11:18 PM
Obama phones allow internet access

CaliforniaChief
11-06-2010, 11:19 PM
Dmac is better, embrace it

This is the kind of like when you were in school (before you dropped out or were suspended and sent to that special school) and you were completely owned on a test and responded with "My dad can beat up your dad."

Let me simpli...sorry, let me make it easy for you to understand.

The stats are clear. Charles > McFadden.

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 11:20 PM
Yo you chiefs fans talk smack bout my boy Dmac, Charles is good, but come on now, Dmac is on another level. Get ready for tomorrow to face the heavy hitters, because yo candy ass schedule is over

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 11:21 PM

christian okoye could run over people all day and night. didn't mean he was as good as franco harris.

apples/oranges, deflection, moving goalpost.

in the interest of keeping things succinct: you're an idiot.

LaChapelle
11-06-2010, 11:22 PM
His legs will make great pot stickers

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Yo you chiefs fans talk smack bout my boy Dmac, Charles is good, but come on now, Dmac is on another level. Get ready for tomorrow to face the heavy hitters, because yo candy ass schedule is over

our candyass schedule is over here in a few weeks. it's difficult to take a team who hasn't beaten us ON THEIR HOME TURF IN FUCKING YEARS seriously.

we own your stadium. want to take it out for a spin? nay. want to practice on it? nope. we own it.

bowener
11-06-2010, 11:34 PM

The truth hurts, I guess. :shrug:

What's fucked up is they do know where you live... your IP gives that away. They shouldn't abuse that though, or joke about it. Sadly, one of these crazy mother fuckers does know where you actually live...

bowener
11-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Shhhhhh. You're gonna hurt their vaginas.

FYP

RaiderNation20
11-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Yo you chiefs fans sound real cocky and taking the Raiders for granted and saying that Dmac sucks. Yo you need to stay humble just sayin, good luck, it could go either way out

kysirsoze
11-06-2010, 11:40 PM

Hi! Welcome to the thread!! Just a few pointers before you go any further. Go ahead and read the whole thing before blurting out an idiotic response. This has been covered. Move on.

In fact, move on to the part where H5N1 completely obliterates all of the Raiders fans in this thread with simple, easy to follow stats. From there this thread basically writes itself.

"But bbut...Whatever, McFadden rules." /Best Raider comeback imaginable

Ebolapox
11-06-2010, 11:42 PM
Yo you chiefs fans sound real cocky and taking the Raiders for granted and saying that Dmac sucks. Yo you need to stay humble just sayin, good luck, it could go either way out

the issue with that is you've got a gaggle of retarded silver and black rejects running around here leaving little piles of steaming shit all over the new shag carpet. you want to talk cocky? neither of our teams has done SHIT over the last seven years. I'm about 100% sure the smack talk is rusty on both sides, neither of us is used to it of late.

however, you come her talking shit, we're going to talk it right back. most of the smack I've seen has been reactionary.

TheGuardian
11-06-2010, 11:45 PM
I actually don't understand all the love McFadden has been getting. The guy has been a complete bust except for a couple of games this year against shit run defenses. Don't be fooled by SEattle, they have faced ZERO good ground games, but even outside of that, they actually did just fine against McFadden aside from the single big run. But I won't take that away from him because a lot of times you work all day for that big run.

Either way, Charles is the better back by a significant margin. The only reason anyone even talks about Mcfagg0t is because the guy was a first rounder. Because the guy has been atrocious up until this season.

Chiefshrink
11-06-2010, 11:52 PM
It will be a Moeaki,Bowe and Jones day tomorrow. Arenas takes it to the house as well.

DBOSHO
11-06-2010, 11:56 PM

Lt and barry sanders never ran people over, but im sure they dont need to be mentioned in the same breath as the GREAT darren mcfadden.

BigMeatballDave
11-06-2010, 11:58 PM
When Charles can run people over, then we will talk comparison with DmacI'd rather my RB run past people than run them over.

Chiefshrink
11-07-2010, 12:08 AM
I'd rather my RB run past people than run them over.

Agreed but I would like to see more of Battle punishing LBs and DBs

kysirsoze
11-07-2010, 12:10 AM
Agreed but I would like to see more of Battle punishing LBs and DBs

BATTLE NEEEDS MORE CARRYS!!!!

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 12:22 AM
He has had injury problems, yes. But when he's on the field, he is a beast.

And he will be on the field tomorrow.

Maybe for a quarter............

Speaking of fragile when your RB has many injuries.

Yes, Brodie is a good QB when he plays.......

ROFL

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 12:27 AM

:D

Baby Lee
11-07-2010, 03:09 AM
hide your dog!!!
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfVo1kvxQvVyf7bGwUKv2hRHcJv0L42iZk5dmLDztQZHG8NOk&t=1&usg=__dUfy2NhVdX3ie-a6EWae8DIQrm0=

ChiefsNow
11-07-2010, 05:29 AM

mcfadden is getting all the carries in oakland. JC is getting less than half the carries in kc.

mlyonsd
11-07-2010, 05:46 AM

Another level? That's a bit of a stretch dont you think?

mlyonsd
11-07-2010, 05:48 AM
This is the game Al Davis finally realizes it's over.

donkhater
11-07-2010, 06:11 AM
What it comes down to is that the Raiders need this game WAY more than KC. Not only because they are already 1.5 games behind KC, but, because of how the schedule falls, they need to make up 2 games against KC already IN ADDITION to those 1.5 games.

Let me explain..

There are only two games difference in Oakland and KC schedules. KC played Buffalo and Cleveland (2 wins) while Oakland still plays Pittsburgh and Miami (0, 1, or 2 wins???) which they have yet to do. But to keep pace with KC, they have to win games that KC doesn't or hasn't.

AFC west
KC 1-0
Oakland 2-0

Even with a win today, Oakland is merely holding serve at home. Yes, they won on the road against Denver, something KC has to replicate next week should they drop this game.

NFC West
KC 1-0
Oakland 2-2

KC has Arizona at home and StL and Sea on the road. At WORST this will be a push.

AFC South
KC 1-2
Oakland 0-2

Oakland must beat both Jacksonville and Indianapolis and hope KC drops a home game against Tenn to make a game up here.

Flex schedule:
KC 2-0
Oakland 0-0

Here is the difference. KC has already taken care of this admittedly weak part of their schedule, but to think Oakland can sweep Pitt and Mia is a slight stretch. Should they do that, though, not only will they not lose ground to KC, but it will show they are deserving of a playoff spot IMO..

Basically, Oakland NEEDS this game desperately. If KC pulls this out it puts Oakland in a DEEP hole to make up in the second half. If Oakland wins, it makes things tighter, but really is just maintaining the status quo they need to hold serve in the AFC.

SenselessChiefsFan
11-07-2010, 07:06 AM
What it comes down to is that the Raiders need this game WAY more than KC. Not only because they are already 1.5 games behind KC, but, because of how the schedule falls, they need to make up 2 games against KC already IN ADDITION to those 1.5 games.

Let me explain..

There are only two games difference in Oakland and KC schedules. KC played Buffalo and Cleveland (2 wins) while Oakland still plays Pittsburgh and Miami (0, 1, or 2 wins???) which they have yet to do. But to keep pace with KC, they have to win games that KC doesn't or hasn't.

AFC west
KC 1-0
Oakland 2-0

Even with a win today, Oakland is merely holding serve at home. Yes, they won on the road against Denver, something KC has to replicate next week should they drop this game.

NFC West
KC 1-0
Oakland 2-2

KC has Arizona at home and StL and Sea on the road. At WORST this will be a push.

AFC South
KC 1-2
Oakland 0-2

Oakland must beat both Jacksonville and Indianapolis and hope KC drops a home game against Tenn to make a game up here.

Flex schedule:
KC 2-0
Oakland 0-0

Here is the difference. KC has already taken care of this admittedly weak part of their schedule, but to think Oakland can sweep Pitt and Mia is a slight stretch. Should they do that, though, not only will they not lose ground to KC, but it will show they are deserving of a playoff spot IMO..

Basically, Oakland NEEDS this game desperately. If KC pulls this out it puts Oakland in a DEEP hole to make up in the second half. If Oakland wins, it makes things tighter, but really is just maintaining the status quo they need to hold serve in the AFC.

The reality is that if the Chiefs win this game, then they should win the division pretty easily. If they lose the next two games, they will still have a very good chance of winning the division, so long as they take care of business at home.

If the Chiefs win today, and the Chargers lose..... I think the division is pretty much in hand. The Chiefs would own a 2.5 game advantage on the Raiders, who have a much tougher schedule, and a 3.5 game advantage on the Chargers. And, a four game lead on the Broncos.

Today means a lot to both teams, but more to Oakland.

Ebolapox
11-07-2010, 10:07 AM
I notice that all the little raider fans shut up after being shown the way.

here's another issue that hasn't been addressed: how stupid it is to pick a RB that early in the first round, especially when the early picks get such huge amounts of cash.

picking a RB that early in the first round is only worth it if that guy happens to be an elite all-time RB. jim brown, walter payton, barry sanders, emmitt brown, and ladanian tomlinson to a certain extent. if you hit on one of those guys, it's worth the pick and the cash you'll pay them. note, though, that only three of those five have won a super bowl or nfl championship, and you could say that only two of them were instrumental to the winning of said championship (walter payton was near retirement when the bears won with possibly the best defense ever assembled).

in the interest of preaching to the choir, you guys were dumb to pick mcfadden. RBs these days are a dime a dozen; use them up, let somebody else pay them their second contract unless they're elite. mcfadden isn't elite, and he's already made more than all of the elite guys I mentioned in THEIR WHOLE CAREERS in three short years.

Ebolapox
11-07-2010, 10:17 AM
other elite RBs who never got a super bowl (note: darren mcfadden is not an elite RB over his career, and is being paid like one. he's made more cash over three years than any of these guys over their whole career, and more than all of them combined):

eric dickerson
earl campbell
thurman thomas
curtis martin
oj simpson

it feels a bit like beating a dead horse right about now. fuck it, I'm done.

Bane
11-07-2010, 10:18 AM
other elite RBs who never got a super bowl (note: darren mcfadden is not an elite RB over his career, and is being paid like one. he's made more cash over three years than any of these guys over their whole career, and more than all of them combined):

eric dickerson
earl campbell
thurman thomas
curtis martin
oj simpson

it feels a bit like beating a dead horse right about now. **** it, I'm done.

Who?

Ebolapox
11-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Who?

exactly.

Pasta Giant Meatball
11-07-2010, 10:39 AM
mcfadden is getting all the carries in oakland. JC is getting less than half the carries in kc.

Dat beca Jamaar suck and madden rool goooo rayduhs "Chimpionship"