PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Official Game Thread Starter Request

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I live in an area where cable and DSL high speed internet are not available. At all. It is not a matter of being frugal, it's a matter of availability. It is not available. AT ALL.

We don't have a land line, just cell. I connect to the internet with my cell phone as a tethered modem. It sucks but it's all I have.

kcnut keeps the OP short and sweet. This makes refreshing the page go more quickly than graphics, GIFs or any other SPAM included in the OP.

DaFace has mentioned this on more than one occasion, he gets it, and whether he knows it or not, so does kcnut.

So to whomever starts the official game thread tonight, can you manage to keep the OP simple for the down-trodden unfortunate sods like me?

I don't stay up that late when I am not working on Saturday night, and when I am working, I am not on the internet, so I don't start them.

I wish FAX would start all the game threads, he has braims.

TIA.

Dinny

DaFace
11-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Hear, hear!

(Note that this is the correct spelling of the word in this case. You "here here" people drive me nuts.)

Pawnmower
11-06-2010, 06:48 PM
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1226/1276492532370.png

If you wear some tinfoil with an antenna it helps for better reception on your intranets

Baconeater
11-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Here, here!

DaFace
11-06-2010, 06:50 PM
Here, here!

I will end you.

Der Flöprer
11-06-2010, 06:50 PM
:LOL:

KcMizzou
11-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I live in an area where cable and DSL high speed internet are not available. At all. It is not a matter of being frugal, it's a matter of availability. It is not available. AT ALL.

We don't have a land line, just cell. I connect to the internet with my cell phone as a tethered modem. It sucks but it's all I have.

kcnut keeps the OP short and sweet. This makes refreshing the page go more quickly than graphics, GIFs or any other SPAM included in the OP.

DaFace has mentioned this on more than one occasion, he gets it, and whether he knows it or not, so does kcnut.

So to whomever starts the official game thread tonight, can you manage to keep the OP simple for the down-trodden unfortunate sods like me?

I don't stay up that late when I am not working on Saturday night, and when I am working, I am not on the internet, so I don't start them.

TIA.

DinnyThe mizzou game thread?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=236409

Pawnmower
11-06-2010, 06:53 PM
ALso -- to the OP

You can turn off images in the forum options in your control panel...Just to let you know.

Jewish Rabbi
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM

TIA.

Dinny
Hey asshole... I keep the OP short too, and I'm 2-0 this year with me starting. :D

Donger
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Hair, hair!

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:57 PM
And mute is a button on the TV remote, and moot is....um....toom spelled backwards.

Dinny

pr_capone
11-06-2010, 06:59 PM
So the rest of us that have joined the 20th century, yes, I know it's the 21st, have to suffer through boring single sentence OPs in the game thread because you decided to live in the sticks where all you could get internet wise was a phone based ISP?

I don't know that we should be so accommodating. :harumph:

I keed, but that said, you know that there is a mobile version that works a treat even on a full sized browser, right? It might liven up your CP experience even aside from game threads.

m.chiefsplanet.com

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Hey asshole... I keep the OP short too, and I'm 2-0 this year with me starting. :D

I am not an asshole. I am actually a very good cook. I would be a philanthropist if I only had the money.

Therefore your point is .....um...... moot?

Dinny

KcMizzou
11-06-2010, 07:03 PM
You could just switch to "at work" mode. :shrug: