PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet ****Official ChiefsPlanet Fund Raiser Thread****

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:40 PM
This is it.

I am not as adept at putting together the overall thing as the likes of Phobia, MoHillbily's brother or some other folks I know that have nothing to do with the planet.

(Nobody in my history of entertaining mother****ers has EVER put on a throwdown like Phobia. NOBODY.)

But I can organize entertainment for ANY fundraiser for ANY reason as well as anyone.

It is high time for those interested to put their efforts where their key board is, (so to speak or type), and put together a legitimate fundraiser thing for a server that will benefit us all.

Seriously.

It could be a multi-event multi-location thing. There are members all over the country, so those that care to get invoved could set up things in their region.

I am based in Springville, but the players in the bands I know will travel to wherever it takes.

Bob Dole in Texas. Dane and Tiny in CA. All you MFers in KC. DaKCman and MahiMike in FLA. And all you other MFers everywhere else that I am too lame to type about could set up something where you are. Think big, and BE big.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??????

And it ain't over now.

WHO'S WITH ME??????

(PM your ideas and contact info. I ain't jokin', let's do this.)

Dinny

Buck
11-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Dude, next time you do one of these can you make the OP shorter? Shit is crashing my internetz.

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:42 PM
If you think you can't, you're right.

If you think you can, you might.

(Mike Ditka)

Dinny

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Dude, next time you do one of these can you make the OP shorter? Shit is crashing my internetz.

Put on your snuggy.

Dinny

Donger
11-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I don't think I'll participate.

Bane
11-06-2010, 06:46 PM
I don't think I'll participate.

rochambeau

Donger
11-06-2010, 06:46 PM
Oh, and this is to help fix all the fun 'server issues' we've all been enjoying recently. That wasn't exactly abundantly clear in the non-sales guy OP.

Donger
11-06-2010, 06:48 PM
rochambeau

What's your boggle?

BossChief
11-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Thread title fail.

Should have been the ****Official Save The Aids Tree Fundraiser Thread****

The milk and cookies approach just isn't "The Planet"

As I said in the other thread though, I have a really nice Chiefs leather coat I am willing to donate if it helps this community to thrive for years to come. Ill upload pics tonight or tomorrow if anybody is interested.

I really dont want to see this place go up in smoke when we make the playoffs because the server crashes for good and Im sure Im not alone.

Chip in a 20, if you have it PLAYAS

Dinny Blues
11-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Would money actually solve the issues? If so, there should be a fund raiser.

This is what gave me the idea. I think Donger is a genious.

Dinny

MIAdragon
11-06-2010, 07:09 PM
What are we looking at to solve the site from Casseling itself?

Bane
11-06-2010, 07:11 PM
What's your boggle?

Not much I guess,that just happens to be my favorite one.I'm not much for getting involved with fundraisers either.I'd much rather just donate some $ here and there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Put on your snuggy.

Dinny

What are we looking at to solve the site from Casseling itself?

ROFLROFL Dual-WIN.

luv
11-06-2010, 10:22 PM
You've obviously never been to a bash in St Joe.

bevischief
11-07-2010, 01:06 AM
You've obviously never been to a bash in St Joe.

ROFLROFL

Phobia
11-07-2010, 01:28 AM
I don't think you've ever been to one of the events I was involved with. They were always disorganized, poorly attended, and they usually gave the microphone to an idiot with a massive head and a stuttering problem.

Clearly, you're thinking of somebody else - or you attend a lot of shoddily organized events.

3rd&48ers
11-07-2010, 06:27 AM
go to chipin.com and create a widget

BigRedChief
11-07-2010, 08:16 AM
I contribute money every month. If more did the same there would be no need for a fundraiser.