PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Can we stop talking about the playoffs now?

Pages : [1] 2

keg in kc
11-07-2010, 07:00 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

SNR
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
The Chargers look good again. They're going to breeze through this division and take it again.

BossChief
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
STFU

go suck on an aids didlo

KChiefs1
11-07-2010, 07:02 PM
You fucking guys are fucking pieces of shit!

Now go somewhere & die mother fuckers!

oaklandhater
11-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

were a good team we are one player away from being a Superbowl contender sadly that player is a QB.

doomy3
11-07-2010, 07:03 PM
This team still has a great chance to win the division.

D-Train6906
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I might be in the minority, but Weiss needs to go. Weiss' call on 3rd down in OT was maybe the worst play-call of the year. Just absolute stupidity.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

Why do you say that? A .5 game lead is better than nothing.

keg in kc
The Chargers look good again. They're going to breeze through this division and take it again.It'll be Oakland or SD, that's for sure.

We're probably going to lose again next week to a horrible Broncos team. We just can't win on the road, and their strength on offense lines up perfectly (for them) against our weakness.

And unfortunately, today was just more evidence that Cassel is a liability. They gave him every opportunity and yet again he didn't come through.

This isn't a playoff team. Not quite yet.

tk13
We're certainly no lock for the playoffs even. You always take it one week at a time. But the entire NFL is washed out. The team with the best record in the league got destroyed by the Browns today. The Colts are literally running out of players. This thing is wide open for a bunch of mediocre teams to step up and get playoff spots.

Discuss Thrower

Want to wager a bet?

KCSupersized
No the division is still up for grabs.

DeezNutz
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

I'd rather say "complete" than "good" because we're basically only abysmal in the passing game due to the lack of a QB and legit. #1 WR.

doomy is right, though. As painful as this loss is, it doesn't signal the end of the season.

LOCOChief
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

STFU . #42 kicked our ass and he wasn't a faider.

GFY.

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=232945

keg in kc
were a good team we are one player away from being a Superbowl contender sadly that player is a QB.Four players, I think. Nose tackle, OLB opposite of Hali, starting wide receiver to replace Chambers and obviously QB.

The secondary I can live with, you have to expect that from players this young. They'll be a strength from next year going forward.

KChiefs1
This is such a dumbass thread.

MichaelH
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM

I agree. Once all the tantrums settle down, many will see that too. I don't think this is a SuperBowl caliber team. Haley has said they're a year away. With a better QB, WR's that can catch and a few linemen, they will be better. And they're still more bearable than any Hermie led team.

Basileus777
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM
It'll be Oakland or SD, that's for sure.

We're probably going to lose again next week to a horrible Broncos team. We just can't win on the road, and their strength on offense lines up perfectly (for them) against our weakness.

And unfortunately, today was just more evidence that Cassel is a liability. They gave him every opportunity and yet again he didn't come through.

What an awful, awful knee-jerk reaction post.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

Not true. The Chiefs are a good team that is coached very poorly. Though still much better than any other team in this terrible division.

Rams Fan

You can say that about any team in the league. Rarely does any team go 8-0 on the road.

LaChapelle
This team has improved
a lot
but as Haley said is not there yet

doomy3
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Want to wager a bet?

No. I'd rather everyone on the board actually root for the Chiefs to make the playoffs than to make a stupid fucking bet. I made a bet last year that basically had a Chiefs "fan" on here hoping that another teams' QB outplayed ours. I'll never do that again, because it's embarrassing.

Oh Snap
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
haha srs? we're 5-3...We gave up a KO return TD...thats what won this game for the raiders.

I will say this, we will only go as far as Cassel takes us...past that, we will not do jack shit in the playoffs. Cassel is clearly the weakest link right now for this team.

And im getting pretty tired of the reffs overlooking all the fucking holding calls on Hali! Jesus Christ! On literally every major pass the raiders completed, Hali was getting hugged ON LITERALLY EVERY FUCKING PASS ATTEMPT!

Which team is it? A running team, or a passing team? Granted the raiders stopped the run well, we really didnt run it like we normally do. Ive said it since week one, we win inspite of Cassel, well today we lost because of Cassel.

3rd and 3 and you throw to a well covered Pope at the LOS? It looked like Bowe was wide open on a slant...BOOM First DOWN! This team will continue to "get by" so long as we have cassel at QB... Fuck haley for not seeing the writing on the goddamn wall! (yes mad)

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

Not true. The Chiefs are a good team that is coached very poorly. Though still much better than any other team in this terrible division.

I mean...are you seriously going to tell me that this Oakland team we saw today are going to win the AFC West?

Smed1065
OMG. We are pissed because we lead the AFCW. Last year was forgotten.

Basileus777
The Raiders are a medicore-at-best team with a difficult schedule coming up. They have no shot of winning this division. We choked away a game we should have won, but that doesn't make Oakland legit. Worry about San Diego.

BigMeatballDave
Not true. The Chiefs are a good team that is coached very poorly. Though still much better than any other team in this terrible division.:spock: Poorly coached? Would you like to have Herm back?

The Bad Guy
Jump off the ship now. This place turned into the Titanic in the last hour.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 07:13 PM

So, the Chiefs coaches are worse than the Chargers, Raiders and Broncos?

The Bad Guy

I mean...are you seriously going to tell me that this Oakland team we saw today are going to win the AFC West?

Coached very poorly?

Sweet Daddy Hate
Meh.

KC_Connection
:spock: Poorly coached? Would you like to have Herm back?
There are better coaches out there than Herm Edwards and Todd Haley...you realize that, right?

BigMeatballDave

This isn't a playoff team. Not quite yet.Oakland is NOT a factor in winning this division. They have 3 tough games coming.

Shag
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Jump off the ship now. This place turned into the Titanic in the last hour.

lol, no shit. That was a brutal loss that shouldn't have happened, but the reaction around here is ridiculous...

Bane
I'm not ready to give up just yet,but then again I haven't one time said we're going in the first place.Lots of football left in the season.

KC_Connection
Coached very poorly?
Did you watch the play calling in the 1st half?

There is no reason the Chiefs shouldn't have been leading 20-0 at half.

Smed1065

Coached wrong?

I laugh out loud.

Not like Herm era.

Rams Fan
There are better coaches out there than Herm Edwards and Todd Haley...you realize that, right?

And how many of the coaches that are better than Haley in the AFC West?

keg in kc
Once all the tantrums settle down, many will see that too.No tantrum. I'm not the slightest bit upset.

This game just reinforced what the Houston game showed us. We're just not there yet. If we do make the playoffs, and it's obviously still possible, it'll be because we eeked 9 or 10 wins out of a schedule where a legitimate playoff-calibre team would win 12 or 13.

And it's entirely possible that this team doesn't win 9 or 10 games, because odds are they'll blow at least one game at Arrowhead, and there's no guarantee they'll win another one on the road.

Like I said, this is not a good team. They're not a bad team, either. They're just one of the pack of average NFL teams that'll land between 6-10 and 10-6 depending on which way a few balls bounce.

That is a big improvement over the last couple of years, of course.

cdcox
11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I might be in the minority, but Weiss needs to go. Weiss' call on 3rd down in OT was maybe the worst play-call of the year. Just absolute stupidity.

Well, Bowe was open, but Matt decided to throw it to a well covered Leonard Pope short of the sticks. Was it the play or the QB?

You can't win if your QB can't make plays on 3rd down.

|Zach|
Are judging this team within the bell curve of the rest of the NFL.

I don't think you are.

The best team in this league? Will be one with SERIOUS holes. The best case scenario for an NFL team is one that can hide its weaknesses.

I never thought I would see knee jerk stuff like this from Keg.

KC_Connection
So, the Chiefs coaches are worse than the Chargers, Raiders and Broncos?
I believe that's exactly the opposite of what I said.

dj56dt58
god damn fucking kickoff return
god damn lucky fucking catch in the 4th qtr
god damn stupid fucking int drop by flowers

FUCK

KChiefs1
The Raiders are a medicore-at-best team with a difficult schedule coming up. They have no shot of winning this division. We choked away a game we should have won, but that doesn't make Oakland legit. Worry about San Diego.

Raiders aren't mediocre.

They won their last 2 games by combined scores of 92-17. Sure it was against Denver & Seattle but that just proves they are kicking NFL teams asses because winning in the NFL is hard. They were wiping out teams.

Chiefs left to many points on the field in the first half.

Oh Snap
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
This team has improved
a lot
but as Haley said is not there yet

You're right. One thing people need to understand is that this team is a helluva lot more competitive than it used to be. We are an up and coming team. But goddamn cassel is awful! Hed make a good backup, but he does not warrant the $65 million dollar franchise QB label that is apparently being placed on him by some ignorant fans, and the coaching staff..

Would Croyle really be any worse at this point? I mean, Cassel is basically a glorified back up...

BigMeatballDave
There are better coaches out there than Herm Edwards and Todd Haley...you realize that, right?Haley IS a good coach, and you're a moron. These guys are still VERY young. 5-3 is not bad at all. Considering where we were this time last season, its pretty good.

MichaelH
No tantrum. I'm not the slightest bit upset.

This game just reinforced what the Houston game showed us. We're just not there yet. If we do make the playoffs, and it's obviously still possible, it'll be because we eeked 9 or 10 wins out of a schedule where a legitimate playoff-calibre team would win 12 or 13.

And it's entirely possible that this team doesn't win 9 or 10 games, because odds are they'll blow at least one game at Arrowhead, and there's no guarantee they'll win another one on the road.

Like I said, this is not a good team. They're not a bad team, either. They're just one of the pack of average NFL teams that'll land between 6-10 and 10-6 depending on which way a few balls bounce.

Agreed and that's what I was trying to say.
Regardless of today's loss, I like this team so much more than two years ago.

Shag
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM

Highly unlikely that was the first read. Poor decision to throw there by Cassel, and the receiver needs to ensure he's past the sticks.

That being said, I've been disappointed with Weis this season...

Rams Fan
I believe that's exactly the opposite of what I said.

In other posts, you're making it seem that way. Sometimes teams lose and that renenergizes that team.

salame
We shouldn't have got that fumble recovery though...

KChiefs1
No tantrum. I'm not the slightest bit upset.

backpedaling now huh? ROFL

KC_Connection
Raiders aren't mediocre.

They won their last 2 games by combined scores of 92-17. Sure it was against Denver & Seattle but that just proves they are kicking NFL teams asses because winning in the NFL is hard. They were wiping out teams.

Chiefs left to many points on the field in the first half.

The Raiders are a pretty bad team, really. The Chiefs just played an awful 2nd half and wasted a ton of opportunities throughout.

keg in kc
Oakland is NOT a factor in winning this division. They have 3 tough games coming.Maybe. They won today despite imploding in a very Oakland way. That's a very, very talented team. The question is coaching and whether they can play with enough discipline not to cost themselves (they were lucky on that count today).

And they already ARE a factor in the division, because they already have wins over both ourselves and San Diego...

BigMeatballDave
Raiders aren't mediocre.

Yes they are. I bet they lose their next 3.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
In other posts, you're making it seem that way. Sometimes teams lose and that renenergizes that team.
The Chiefs should be 6-2 and maybe even 7-1 right now. I put that entirely on the coaching staff (and the shittiness of Cassel of course).

ROYC75
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
This is a Good team, just not Great , yet. Time to grow, today proved that.

We clearly let another game get away from us as we did in Houston.

As for the division, Oakland will not be in the AFC West hunt, SD could still get in . There only real tough game besides us will be @ Indy. Indy is struggling, but we all know it's tough to win in Indy.

We must stop shooting our self in the foot as we did today.

Silock
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM

There are faster cars out there than a Porsche 911, but it doesn't make the Porsche "shitty."

He's not that bad. The coaching is part of why we're better this year than last year.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
We must stop shooting our self in the foot as we did today.
If they stop doing that, the Chiefs will win this division running away. Oakland is just a bad team, and San Diego is also mistake-prone as well.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
The Chiefs should be 6-2 and maybe even 7-1 right now. I put that entirely on the coaching staff (and the shittiness of Cassel of course).

You could say the same thing about the Rams. Losing on a dumbass roughing the passer call and a DT fumbling at the opposition's 2 is worse than losing to a FG in overtime. Players have to execute as well.

BigMeatballDave
The Chiefs should be 6-2 and maybe even 7-1 right now. I put that entirely on the coaching staff (and the shittiness of Cassel of course).:rolleyes:

KC_Connection
He's not that bad. The coaching is part of why we're better this year than last year.
It's mostly the players and the talent. Haley and Weis could be doing a much better job of utilizing it.

|Zach|

Oh.

This game.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Haley IS a good coach
A good coach doesn't allow scoring opportunities to go to waste at this rate every fucking game.

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Maybe. They won today despite imploding in a very Oakland way. That's a very, very talented team. The question is coaching and whether they can play with enough discipline not to cost themselves (they were lucky on that count today).

And they already ARE a factor in the division, because they already have wins over both ourselves and San Diego...I'm saying they wont be a factor later because I think they lose their next 3, maybe 4.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:23 PM
A good coach doesn't allow scoring opportunities to go to waste at this rate every ****ing game.

Chicken little.

tk13
11-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Heck, Bowe makes two catches (today and Indy) and we don't get a PI call against Houston, we might be undefeated. But it is what it is. This team still has holes... the whole league has them this year. We're still 5-3, leading the division, and we've been in every game.

KC_Connection
Chicken little.
I'm the one saying this team is good....shouldn't you be directing that statement at the OP?

Oh Snap

I think we need to lower our expecatations just a bit... It was just last year when we were 4-12. 5-3 is a far cry from what we used to be. I personally thought todays game was one we could lose...But im still pissed that we lost!

And I hate to sound like a broken record, but Cassel IS a backup quality QB. He has the ability to zing the ball all over the field, but he lacks accuracy, AND pocket awareness, poise, etc. Basically, Cassel is Huard circa 06...just not as good. Where Huard excelled, cassel doesnt, where Cassel excels, Huard didnt. (mainly in arm strength)

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2010, 07:27 PM
A good coach doesn't allow scoring opportunities to go to waste at this rate every fucking game.The player still must execute, dipshit. The Coaching is a big reason this team is 5-3. Sure, we could be 7-1 but we could also be 2-6.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm the one saying this team is good....shouldn't you be directing that statement at the OP?

No. It is you as well...

To not see the huge gains this team has made bc of the coaching. Your little "we should be this and this" game can be played because this team has been such improved and in a position to win games.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:29 PM
The player still must execute, dipshit. The Coaching is a big reason this team is 5-3. Sure, we could be 7-1 but we could also be 2-6.

Exactly.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:30 PM
The player still must execute, dipshit.

And the coaches still have to put the players in the best position possible to succeed. They haven't been doing that.

The Coaching is a big reason this team is 5-3. Sure, we could be 7-1 but we could also be 2-6.
I agree...the coaching is a huge reason the Chiefs didn't win today and at Houston.

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:31 PM
This is still a good team. The Raiders are also a good team, and they've proven it.

We'll be in the playoffs. Our schedule is far too easy.

keg in kc
Are judging this team within the bell curve of the rest of the NFL.

I don't think you are.

The best team in this league? Will be one with SERIOUS holes. The best case scenario for an NFL team is one that can hide its weaknesses.

I never thought I would see knee jerk stuff like this from Keg.I absolutely am judging this team with regards to the rest of the NFL.

We're a middle of the pack team that happens to, right now, be slightly on top of a couple other middle of the pack teams. I don't think we stack up with the other division leaders at all. I don't believe we'd be favored over any of them, home or road.

If we happen to win 9 or 10 games - which I don't believe is a foregone conclusion - that may not even win the division. A lot of us here (myself included) guffawed at the idea of Oakland being better this year, now they have 5 wins, and San Diego is starting to streak.

And as I mentioned earlier, I don't believe we're going to come out of Denver with a win next week. In which case we'd be 5-4 and tied with Oakland, and just one game on top of 4-5 San Diego. Hopefully we win, 6-3 would be a more solid spot. But I just don't see it. They're going to pass for about a million yards on us. Hopefully they'll continue to struggle in the red zone, so we'll have a shot.

|Zach|
And the coaches still have to put the players in the best position possible to succeed. They haven't been doing that.

I agree...the coaching is a huge reason the Chiefs didn't win today and at Houston.

You're silly.

It is no biggie. You have always been silly. You have never posted here without sticking to some schtick or canned line that you just throw out to get a rise out of people.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I absolutely am judging this team with regards to the rest of the NFL.

We're a middle of the pack team that happens to, right now, be slightly on top of a couple other middle of the pack teams. I don't think we stack up with the other division leaders at all. I don't believe we'd be favored over any of them, home or road.

If we happen to win 9 or 10 games - which I don't believe is a foregone conclusion - that may not even win the division. A lot of us here (myself included) guffawed at the idea of Oakland being better this year, now they have 5 wins, and San Diego is starting to streak.

And as I mentioned earlier, I don't believe we're going to come out of Denver with a win next week. In which case we'd be 5-4 and tied with Oakland, and just one game on top of 4-5 San Diego. Hopefully we win, 6-3 would be a more solid spot. But I just don't see it. They're going to pass for about a million yards on us. Hopefully they'll continue to struggle in the red zone, so we'll have a shot.

ROFL

All the chicken littles...running scared after a road loss in OT.

Smed1065
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

We will see. PEST

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Denver has even fewer threats on offense than Oakland...and their defense is shit, absolute crap.

We have an excellent chance of winning that game.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:34 PM
No. It is you as well...

No, I think this team could conceivably be elite with better coaching and a better QB. The talent is all there.

To not see the huge gains this team has made bc of the coaching. Your little "we should be this and this" game can be played because this team has been such improved and in a position to win games.
This team has made improvements because the talent level has skyrocketed. But they are still ending up in close, mistake-prone games with mediocre-to-shitty teams like Buffalo and Oakland, and a lot of that has to do with Todd Haley and Charlie Weis right now.

I get why people are satisfied with 5-3, after the recent seasons that this team has had, but the Chiefs could actually be doing a hell of a lot better than they are.

keg in kc
11-07-2010, 07:35 PM
All the chicken littles...running scared after a road loss in OT.Come on zach. You know that kind of bitchslap namecalling doesn't work on me. If you want to discuss what's going on in the division, I'd welcome it. Convince me. But if all you want to do is toss cowpatties like an 8-year old, I've got better things to do.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:37 PM
You're silly.

It is no biggie. You have always been silly. You have never posted here without sticking to some schtick or canned line that you just throw out to get a rise out of people.
The only people who are silly are the ones who are satisfied with mediocrity. You do realize it's okay to expect better, to expect excellence, even with a young team right?

Bewbies
11-07-2010, 07:37 PM
The problem with the Chiefs starts and ends at QB. The coaching and rest of the team is quite good.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Denver has even fewer threats on offense than Oakland...and their defense is shit, absolute crap.

We have an excellent chance of winning that game.
As long as they don't shoot themselves in the foot too many times, they'll win that game with ease. Denver is worse than Oakland in every way.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Come on zach. You know that kind of bitchslap namecalling doesn't work on me. If you want to discuss what's going on in the division, I'd welcome it. Convince me. But if all you want to do is toss cowpatties like an 8-year old, I've got better things to do.

Convince you of what? Why would I try to convince someone who would wave a white flag that easily.

Hell, one of your division leaders got dominated by a team we already beat this year in NE. I am sure there is someone waving the white flag for them as well though. This is a messy league full of parity. The Chiefs are in a great position to do good things down the stretch.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Come on zach. You know that kind of bitchslap namecalling doesn't work on me. If you want to discuss what's going on in the division, I'd welcome it. Convince me. But if all you want to do is toss cowpatties like an 8-year old, I've got better things to do.

ROFL

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Hell, one of your division leaders got dominated by a team we already beat this year in NE. I am sure there is someone waving the white flag for them as well though. This is a messy league full of parity. The Chiefs are in a great position to do good things down the stretch.
As long as the offensive coaches and our choking QB don't hold them back...they'll be fine.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 07:47 PM
ROFL

All the chicken littles...running scared after a road loss in OT.

This team sucks should have lost to Buffalo & Cleveland. Can't even beat Oakland despite 2 key players being out. The QB is garbage 1 WR who only plays part time and 1 pass rusher.

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Well, Bowe was open, but Matt decided to throw it to a well covered Leonard Pope short of the sticks. Was it the play or the QB?

You can't win if your QB can't make plays on 3rd down.

This. He looked off Bowe after about 1 step. He was wide the fuck open. Even if he throws the ball perfectly and Pope catches it cleanly, there is a very small chance he makes the first. He was fucking covered.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
This team sucks should have lost to Buffalo & Cleveland. Can't even beat Oakland despite 2 key players being out. The QB is garbage 1 WR who only plays part time and 1 pass rusher.

Hypothetical masterminds as far as the eye can see!

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
No, they should have blown out Buffalo...and beaten Oakland in the 1st half. They were the far superior team in both games.

Pushead2
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
So many bitchasses on this board. It was a loss, move on and get to the next game. You make it seem like we are 0-8 like the Bills or 1-7 like Carolina. Suck it up for real.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Hypothetical masterminds as far as the eye can see!

It speaks volumes we're closer to being Buffalo or Cleveland than Indy or New England. The blame has to be on the GM.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
It speaks volumes we're closer to being Buffalo or Cleveland than Indy or New England. The blame has to be on the GM.
Talent isn't the reason they are playing close games with those teams. It's the utilization of talent.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM

Well when you reject reality and play the "should have" game you can pretty much manufacture any NFL truth you would like.

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:53 PM
This board has never been able to handle a close loss, especially to a division rival.

We're in year fucking two of the rebuild and we're 5-3 and in first place.

Have some fucking perspective. We have the second best record in the AFC.

DJJasonp
11-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Jeez....a hard-fought game, lost on the road....and the sky is falling?

Cleveland has now knocked off the defending champs and New England....Buffalo put up 35 and OT in Ray Lewis' house (and nearly upset New england earlier this year).

As easy it is to say we could be 4-4....if we dont get the bad call in Houston, and Bowe catches the ball at least in one game (take your pick, Indy or today)....we could be 8-1.

One loss people.

Our offense is what it is...Cassel is what he is.

We still have every opportunity to win 10 games (which I think will be what it takes to win the division).

kysirsoze
11-07-2010, 07:54 PM
This is such a dumbass thread.

What an awful, awful knee-jerk reaction post.

These. WTF. I'm as pissed as any of you but this thread is fucking pathetic.

KC_Connection
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
This board has never been able to handle a close loss, especially to a division rival.

We're in year ****ing two of the rebuild and we're 5-3 and in first place.

Have some ****ing perspective. We have the second best record in the AFC.
I only hope the coaches won't be holding this team back next year when they are actually going to be contenders.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Well when you reject reality and play the "should have" game you can pretty much manufacture any NFL truth you would like.

The "reality" is this team sucks. There is no excuse for losing to the Raiders who aren't good to begin with nevermind they were missing 2 key players.

alanm
11-07-2010, 07:57 PM

We're in year ****ing two of the rebuild and we're 5-3 and in first place.

Have some ****ing perspective. We have the second best record in the AFC.That's 2 games we gave away so far this season (Houston and today) That's what irks me no end. We have to find a way to finish games. :shake:

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I only hope the coaches won't be holding this team back next year when they are actually going to be contenders.

We couldn't run the ball for shit today and especially not on third and short.

There's no problem with throwing on third and short.

We lack talent on the field, not on the sideline.

A lot of people don't even realize the lack of receiving talent on this team. We have Bowe, a rookie tight end, and a bunch of shit.

Until we get a legit #1 WR and another pass rusher we will lose our share of close games.

KC_Connection
The "reality" is this team sucks. There is no excuse for losing to the Raiders who aren't good to begin with nevermind they were missing 2 key players.
Emotional overreaction...this team doesn't suck. They just have a problem with giving away football games, and that can be rectified with better coaching and better execution.

|Zach|

Bawwwww,

We lost an OT game on the road.

ROYC75
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
This place never fails to amaze me ..... Never.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Bawwwww,

We lost an OT game on the road.

To a team missing 2 key starters.

0-3 in games aginst good teams. Says alot.

kysirsoze
Bawwwww,

We lost an OT division game against our biggest rival on the road.

FYP

KC_Connection

You mean Thomas Jones couldn't run the ball for shit. Jamaal Charles was there and dominating...but he wasn't used.

A lot of people don't even realize the lack of receiving talent on this team. We have Bowe, a rookie tight end, and a bunch of shit.

Until we get a legit #1 WR and another pass rusher we will lose our share of close games.
They lack some talent on the field in some areas and it will cost them against the actual elite teams in this league, but it isn't enough that they should be playing close games with bad teams like the last few weeks.

Chocolate Hog
Emotional overreaction...this team doesn't suck. They just have a problem with giving away football games, and that can be rectified with better coaching and better execution.

I mean it's been coaching since 1969..... We don't have much at QB or WR and the defense still needs another pass rusher.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:14 PM
LOL at this team sucks.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:14 PM
LOL at this team sucks.

You're right we took the 4-4 Raiders without Nhamdi and Zach Miller to OVERTIME!

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 08:16 PM
it isn't enough that they should be playing close games with bad teams

The Ravens are the AFC's #1 seed and let the Bills take them to overtime.

And they have more talent than the Chiefs.

I don't think you realize how dire our need at WR and OLB is. It's a handicap against even BAD teams.

Every team is going to play us with 8 or 9 men in the box on most snaps because we have no deep threat and a questionable QB.

Teams go into games knowing if they just hold Hali they'll probably stop our pass rush most of the time.

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM
Looks like our "cream puff" schedule may not be so easy after all eh?

ROYC75
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
Come on cry babies, stop it, already. This is a Good team, not Great. We do a pretty good job of putting ourselves in a position to win. We just lack the mentality that we have to go ahead and put the game away instead of playing not to lose, which was the case last week( Buffalo ) and our other 2 losses.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:18 PM
The Ravens are the AFC's #1 seed and let the Bills take them to overtime.

And they have more talent than the Chiefs.

I don't think you realize how dire our need at WR and OLB is. It's a handicap against even BAD teams.

Every team is going to play us with 8 or 9 men in the box on most snaps because we have no deep threat and a questionable QB.

Teams go into games knowing if they just hold Hali they'll probably stop our pass rush most of the time.

And thats why " It's only been 2 years" isn't a valid excuse. Pioli had a chance at getting a better QB elected to get a shitty D-end and chose to sign Chambers instead of signing a guy like Walter who actually tries or drafting a WR.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:19 PM
You're right we took the 4-4 Raiders without Nhamdi and Zach Miller to OVERTIME!

Do you overreact to everything?

tk13
11-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Are we already going to start bagging on Pioli again?

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Are we already going to start bagging on Pioli again?

Of course. The titanic is going down.

Chocolate Hog
Do you overreact to everything?

Whos the one overreacting?

Beat a struggling Chargers team, Winless Browns team with a back QB, Winless Niners team, Journey man QB for Jax, and a winless Buffalo team. You're the one calling this team good that is overreacting.

Rams Fan
Looks like our "cream puff" schedule may not be so easy after all eh?

You could say that about every team in the NFL. Hell, if the Bills didn't play in the AFC, they'd probably have at least 2 wins. The NFL doesn't have one dominating team this year but it has a few good teams while the majority of the league is mediocre with a few bad teams.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 08:24 PM
Whos the one overreacting?

Beat a struggling Chargers team, Winless Browns team with a back QB, Winless Niners team, Journey man QB for Jax, and a winless Buffalo team. You're the one calling this team good that is overreacting.

The same Chargers that beat a good Texans team. A Browns team that had Dehlomme starting but would later go on to beat the Saints and Patriots, the Jaguars had a few injuries. Rarely does any team have their third string QB start a game and the Bills aren't as bad as advertised. They've lost by a FG or less the past 3 weeks.

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:24 PM
No Keg, we cannot.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 08:25 PM
No Keg, we cannot.

http://www.wcpt850.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/victory.jpg

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:28 PM
You could say that about every team in the NFL. Hell, if the Bills didn't play in the AFC, they'd probably have at least 2 wins. The NFL doesn't have one dominating team this year but it has a few good teams while the majority of the league is mediocre with a few bad teams.

I for one don't believe %100 in the ease of schedule argument.They base that shit off of teams previous years stats,and then they go through full training camps,all of the OTA's,and a draft.Look at Cleveland and how terrible everyone said they were.Hell look at the Oakland team we just played.

Anyway,all I'm saying is you can look at paper/stats and say this and that all you want to.Come Sunday when the whistle blows you can throw 95% of it out of the window cause the game isn't played on paper last I checked.

Bearcat
11-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Not a great topic to bring up as the GW FG was going through the uprights, so not going to bother with the last 90 minutes of emotional responses...

...I do wonder if Chiefs fans really are in a league of their own when it comes to being so damn fickle, and oblivious to the league's parity. Saying this team shouldn't be losing certain games to certain teams or that they should be blowing out certain teams is fucking ridiculous. They're in year two of this thing and before this game people thought the division was wrapped up and we should be talking about getting a bye.

And I'm sure now people are saying this loss is unacceptable, or that the sky is falling or whatever. FFS, if it wasn't for all the parity, how does a team that hasn't won a fucking playoff game in ALMOST 20 YEARS all of a sudden rise above losing certain games?

Gee, wins against teams with a combined record of something like 10-30 doesn't make for an unstoppable force, and losing on the road doesn't mean they're doomed... it's not rocket surgery.

keg in kc
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Here's my logic: KC's 1-3 away from Arrowhead. I don't think they win another road game this year. They haven't had a single quality performance away from KC. They looked awful in winning at Cleveland, they were never really in the Indy game although it had that "they didn't blow us out" moral victory flavor to it, they got destroyed in the 4th quarter by the Texans and then today they had a virtual repeat of last weekend's home game against Buffalo, where they should probably be ahead by several touchdowns but weren't, and this time they lost. Call it a karmic rebalancing from the Bills game.

In any event, not a good road team. I think that's a fair statement to make.

4 of their next 6 are on the road. Let's give them the two home games, although I don't think either Arizona or Denver are foregone conclusions. That leaves Kansas City, after what I expect to be 4 more road losses, a 7-7 record heading into the final two weeks of the season. Tennessee in week 16 and Oakland in week 17 come in to Arrowhead.

Is that 9-7 record (if they can get it...) going to be enough to win the division?

San Diego is on their bye next week, and they only have three more road games left, Indy, Cincy and Denver. Home games against Denver, Oakland, us and San Francisco. I don't think they finish worse than 9-7, although they're facing a tougher scenario than us in weeks 16-17, with their last two being at Cinci and at Denver. They just happen to have primarily home games the last third of the season, and they traditionally play well late in the year.

And then there's Oakland. Only three more home games following their bye next week. They're undoubtedly on a streak now, 4-1 in their last 5, after the 1-3 start, one of those games a dominating road performance at Denver. Next week at Pittsburgh, home to Miami and then on the road at San Diego. Maybe they get swept. I see 1-2, which would have them sitting at 6-6. At Jacksonville, a game I think they win, and then home to Denver. 8-6. The last two games decides it for them. They host Indy and then close the year out here.

3-way tie at 9-7?

Hopefully we stay in it and it comes down to the Oakland game to end the year.

Hopefully it's not 1999 all over again.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
I for one don't believe %100 in the ease of schedule argument.They base that shit off of teams previous years stats,and then they go through full training camps,all of the OTA's,and a draft.Look at Cleveland and how terrible everyone said they were.Hell look at the Oakland team we just played.

Anyway,all I'm saying is you can look at paper/stats and say this and that all you want to.Come Sunday when the whistle blows you can throw 95% of it out of the window cause the game isn't played on paper last I checked.

Exactly. The scheduling formula is also based off of an odd system(besides record).

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 08:37 PM
Here's my logic: KC's 1-3 away from Arrowhead. I don't think they win another road game this year.

Nonsense.

The Chiefs will beat Denver next week and they'll beat Seattle. They'll beat Denver and the Raiders at home and most likely, the Rams in St. Louis.

But with that said, they're likely one and done in the playoffs because Cassel and the receivers just aren't good enough.

And Verran Tucker should get more looks.

PS - The Chiefs win this game with McCluster.

tk13
11-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Way too much football left, and everyone's mediocre. At this point 11-5 might get someone a bye.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Nonsense.

The Chiefs will beat Denver next week and they'll beat Seattle. They'll beat Denver and the Raiders at home and most likely, the Rams in St. Louis.

The Rams are 4-1 at the Edward Jones Dome this season. It will be a good game.

Count Alex's Losses
This team is going to the playoffs. Write it down.

It has to go to the playoffs, because that is how it makes us cry the biggest tears.

Chocolate Hog
Nonsense.

But with that said, they're likely one and done in the playoffs because Cassel and the receivers just aren't good enough.

You think the Chiefs win next week? I expect another close game Denver will be the best passing offense we've seen it didn't exactly go good aginst Houston.

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 08:43 PM
You think the Chiefs win next week? I expect another close game Denver will be the best passing offense we've seen it didn't exactly go good aginst Houston.

Denver has just about the worst running game in the league.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 08:45 PM
The Chiefs win in Seattle?

That place is dangerous. You can never expect a win IN Seattle.

Chocolate Hog

If Hali cant get any pressure it won't matter.

KCrockaholic

They are easy to shut down. Just blitz the hell out of them and use 5 DB's at all times.

Count Alex's Losses

Hali always gets pressure you dumbfuck. He was held on just about every play today.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 08:46 PM

Against THAT offensive line?

You better rethink it.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Hali OWNs the Broncos.

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Keg you're one of the most logic driven guys on this board. Drink a beer and look at the big picture bud, this isn't bad...at all.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 08:47 PM

Good thing our players are not as big of pussies as our fans are.

chiefsfan987
11-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Nonsense.

I think they have a 50/50 shot at Denver but I don't think the Chiefs are going to win here in Seattle.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Hali always gets pressure you dumb****. He was held on just about every play today.

LOL don't you live in Texas? He didn't get pressure vs the Texans it was part of the reason the defense got tore up dipshit.

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:51 PM

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Chocolate Hog

ROFL says the photographer.

DaneMcCloud

Yes. I expect Romeo to have this defense dialed back in and for Flowers to stop reading his press clippings.

I also expect the running game to be far more potent. No offense to Lilja, but he was one-handed today and Asamoah should have been the starter.

And Waters regressed to 2009 Waters against the Raiders. I don't expect that against Denver's defense.

keg in kc
The Chiefs will beat Denver next week and they'll beat Seattle. I haven't seen them do anything on the road this year that would lead me to believe they can win either of those games. They may - may - be a changed team at Arrowhead, but they clearly appear to be the same ol' Chiefs on the road. They just don't have what it takes to win. The offense is a mirage. They can run the ball, but they can't score points. And teams are figuring out what I believe I suggested to you before the season started: you can pass on this team. They can stop the run, but between Vrabel at OLB and the youth in the secondary, teams with any semblance of a passing game are going to eat them up in the air. Hali can only do so much on his own.

I expect they'll blow at least one game at Arrowhead, too. I think 8-0 is a little too much to hope for. So they may not even reach 9-7. Although they'll hopefully pick up one one the road to make up for whatever one they drop at home.

Either way, my original point stands: this to me is not a playoff-calibre team. They're a middle-of-the-pack team that may (or may no) sneak into the playoffs. And I agree that if they do, they're one-and-done, even at Arrowhead. The teams lining up for the wild card are all better than the Chiefs.

It's still a tremendous improvement over last year.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 08:52 PM
I think they have a 50/50 shot at Denver but I don't think the Chiefs are going to win here in Seattle.

Seattle's an inconsistent team that can't run the ball and without Hasselbeck, can't pass it.

KCrockaholic
Good thing our players are not as big of pussies as our fan are.

Fixed. You had an S in there.

Sweet Daddy Hate

I DO! I DO!

SOS! SOS! SOS!

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Against THAT offensive line?

You better rethink it.

You do know what the word IF means right?

chiefqueen
The Chiefs win not win the division b/c SD is going 6-1 in the 2nd half I'm afraid and if the Colts contimue dropping like flies SD will run the table.

IMO the Chiefs had to win both @ Oak & @ Den to keep SD at bay, we did not so we gave SD the division tonight.

|Zach|
ROFL says the photographer.

I would have no problem taking a picture of you vaginas laying down the whole rest of the season waiving the white flag because you drama queened your way to the bottom after a loss.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 08:55 PM
You do know what the word IF means right?

And you just assume that Hali won't get pressure against Denver?

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM
I would have no problem taking a picture of you vaginas laying down the whole rest of the season waiving the white flag because you drama queened your way to the bottom after a loss.

You wanna use facts to backup your argument that the Chiefs are a good team or are you going to do the typical Chiefsplanet banter when the facts aren't on your side? And whats this waving the white flag shit? Quit listening to conservative talk radio dude.

keg in kc
Keg you're one of the most logic driven guys on this board. Drink a beer and look at the big picture bud, this isn't bad...at all.Everything here is logic driven. I'm not upset, I'm not venting, and I'm not reacting to the way the game ended. I expected them to lose today, so it didn't exactly come as a great shock.

Although maybe I should have waited until tomorrow. People have a hard time being rational after losses. So I guess I deserve a false start for that.

Chocolate Hog
And you just assume that Hali won't get pressure against Denver?

Again do you know what the word IF means?

Bearcat
The Chiefs win not win the division b/c SD is going 6-1 in the 2nd half I'm afraid and if the Colts contimue dropping like flies SD will run the table.

IMO the Chiefs had to win both @ Oak & @ Den to keep SD at bay, we did not so we gave SD the division tonight.

Glad that's taken care of... see you all next year.

KCrockaholic
You wanna use facts to backup your argument that the Chiefs are a good team or are you going to do the typical Chiefsplanet banter when the facts aren't on your side? And whats this waving the white flag shit? Quit listening to conservative talk radio dude.

Well is 5-3 a good team if it means they are above average? Average being 4-4.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Well is 5-3 a good team if it means they are above average? Average being 4-4.

I'm wrong about them being a bad team but they aren't a good team. You can't defend the last 2 weeks worth of play and call this team "good".

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 08:59 PM
So the Chiefs lose in OT on the road to a division rival they always play close, still are winning the division and you're ready to bail?

What a horde of bitches.

Cassel sucks, there isn't an argument there, but the AFCW is a turd, and there is no reason the Chiefs can't still be the the top of the cow flop, and get 1 playoff game.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm wrong about them being a bad team but they aren't a good team. You can't defend the last 2 weeks worth of play and call this team "good".

It's a good thing we don't base an entire season off of 2 weeks.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:00 PM

Facts? Everything you say is based on "should of"

You have already conceded next week against a horrible team. Don't act like you are above the conversation right now. I have no idea what the talk radio comment is about...but it does show how little you actually know about me. The white flag comments are directed at the pussies in this thread who have already given up on behalf of the team.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Facts? Everything you say is based on "should of"

You have already conceded next week against a horrible team. Don't act like you are above the conversation right now.

I did not base everything off should have it's a simple fact this team has played like shit aginst Clev, Buffalo, Oak. 3 bad teams and we've lost every statement game. Proof is in the pudding you've decided to ignore it now wether the Chiefs get to the playoffs or not is a different story this divison is horrible however San Diego is 2-1 aginst the tough part of its schedule and is getting all of it's players back. Today was a huge game and the Chiefs blew it. Period.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:05 PM
I did not base everything off should have it's a simple fact this team has played like shit aginst Clev, Buffalo, Oak. 3 bad teams and we've lost every statement game. Proof is in the pudding you've decided to ignore it now wether the Chiefs get to the playoffs or not is a different story this divison is horrible however San Diego is 2-1 aginst the tough part of its schedule and is getting all of it's players back. Today was a huge game and the Chiefs blew it. Period.

We have supposedly lost every statement game but then start talking to me about San Diego.

You can't go a single post without falling over yourself.

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 09:06 PM
When the faid roll into Arrowhead, the Chiefs will pull off their arms and beat them with them. I'd guess Haley will let Shaun Smith tickle some nuts in the next couple of games.

Rams Fan

That's a bunch of bull. Cleveland isn't awful, they just defeated the Saints and Patriots in back to back weeks. The Bills may have 0 wins, but they've lost by a FG three straight weeks. Oakland is above .500.

tk13
I've said all along that Cleveland win is decent. They have now whipped the Saints and Pats... and taken the Bucs, Chiefs, Ravens, and Falcons right down through the 4th quarter. Their schedule has been brutal. And they've played right with everyone but Pittsburgh.

keg in kc
11-07-2010, 09:07 PM
You have already conceded next week against a horrible team. Don't act like you are above the conversation right now. I have no idea what the talk radio comment is about...but it does show how little you actually know about me. The white flag comments are directed at the pussies in this thread who have already given up on behalf of the team.No offense, zach, but you're a one trick pony. I've spent a lot of time on this thread explaining exactly why I think they're not a playoff-calibre team, as well as outlining how I think the rest of the season is going to play out with the other two teams in the division fight. Meanwhile all you're doing is calling people pussies and accusing them of raising white flags. That's great and all, but it might be more constructive (and more interesting) if you explained why you think things won't play out the way I see them, or why the Chiefs are a better team than I'm giving them credit for. Maybe you see something that I don't. I might even read what you say. And I promise I won't call you a moron. Or, well, you can stay in the mode you're in, and basically be completely useless.

Your call.

Chocolate Hog
We have supposedly lost every statement game but then start talking to me about San Diego.

You can't go a single post without falling over yourself.

And you continue to ignore the facts. The San Diego team we'll be playing soon isn't the same one we beat opening night. Why can't you acknowledge facts? You seem like one of those people who pretends to be part of the team.

|Zach|
I've said all along that Cleveland win is decent. They have now whipped the Saints and Pats... and taken the Bucs, Chiefs, Ravens, and Falcons right down through the 4th quarter. Their schedule has been brutal. And they've played right with everyone but Pittsburgh.

What???? Good teams don't lose to the Browns!!!

Pats....Saints....THEY ARE BOTH DONE.

Frazod
11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Here's good ole Zackipoo, with a bushel basket full of unsolicited snipes at everybody who doesn't pass the ZACKIPOO REAL FAN TEST!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Shucks, guys, losing to the Raiders is okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
That's a bunch of bull. Cleveland isn't awful, they just defeated the Saints and Patriots in back to back weeks. The Bills may have 0 wins, but they've lost by a FG three straight weeks. Oakland is above .500.

Your argument sucks. We didn't play Cleveland with Colt McCoy we played them with Seneca Wallace thats a big difference. Buffalo is 0-8 STFU and Oakland is medicore at best.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Here's good ole Zackipoo, with a bushel basket full of unsolicited snipes at everybody who doesn't pass the ZACKIPOO REAL FAN TEST!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Hey be easy on the emo the Chiefs arent pussies like their fans.

Count Alex's Losses
Zach is right. People are being huge pussies.

We're literally a dropped pass (today), or a pass thrown a little bit better (Houston) from having THE BEST RECORD IN THE AFC.

There is no way that translates into what Keg's saying.

Bad teams don't go into Indy and do what we did to Manning.

The Raiders raped their last two opponents and we took them to overtime. They're for real, people. That defensive line has been nasty as fuck all year long.

I didn't expect to win this game. Come talk to me if Denver beats us.

KC_Connection
Not a great topic to bring up as the GW FG was going through the uprights, so not going to bother with the last 90 minutes of emotional responses...

...I do wonder if Chiefs fans really are in a league of their own when it comes to being so damn fickle, and oblivious to the league's parity. Saying this team shouldn't be losing certain games to certain teams or that they should be blowing out certain teams is ****ing ridiculous. They're in year two of this thing and before this game people thought the division was wrapped up and we should be talking about getting a bye.

They shouldn't be losing to teams that they dominate all game long and teams that they are clearly superior to. The Raiders are one of those teams.

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Your argument sucks. We didn't play Cleveland with Colt McCoy we played them with Seneca Wallace thats a big difference. Buffalo is 0-8 STFU and Oakland is medicore at best.

So, the Baltimore Ravens aren't a good team either? They beat the Bills in OT by a FG. Wallace may not be Colt McCoy, but a win is a win.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:12 PM
So, the Baltimore Ravens aren't a good team either? They beat the Bills in OT by a FG. Wallace may not be Colt McCoy, but a win is a win.

The Baltimore Ravens have beat a team with a winning record.

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 09:13 PM
I haven't seen Billay this upset since they took toys out of Happy Meals.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:14 PM
This team is just fine.

One win in the division...playing against Oakland again in Arrowhead. And two games against a team in Denver who doesn't even know how to play football.

Arizona....St. Louis...it goes on. There isn't a single game this team hasn't had a chance to win this year. They haven't been blown out.

The criticisms of the Chiefs? There isn't a team on the schedule you can't make the same criticisms for. Not a single one. I am looking down a schedule with teams that have brutal lapses and weak teams.

The Chiefs continue to do well against the run and unless teams can consistantly stifle their run attack I don't think there is any reason they are not lining up against someone in the playoffs at Arrowhead. Their problems in the running game are an outlier at this point. I haven't seen it happen this year.

As long as they can run and stop the run. They will be in a position to be there in the post season.

|Zach|

Good teams don't [insert something conveinant]

Unless a team that isn't the Chiefs does it. Then that statement is a fluke.

Rams Fan

So have the Chiefs(it depends if you count the Jaguars at .500 being a winning record or not).

Chocolate Hog
I haven't seen Billay this upset since they took toys out of Happy Meals.

I'm not upset I just think it's funny how much bullshit people will make up to pretend the Chiefs are a good team. Says alot about the sports scene in Kansas City really.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Zach is right. People are being huge pussies.

We're literally a dropped pass (today), or a pass thrown a little bit better (Houston) from having THE BEST RECORD IN THE AFC.

There is no way that translates into what Keg's saying.

Bad teams don't go into Indy and do what we did to Manning.

The Raiders raped their last two opponents and we took them to overtime. They're for real, people. That defensive line has been nasty as **** all year long.

I didn't expect to win this game. Come talk to me if Denver beats us.

This is refreshing and true.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Good teams don't ______

How bout you explain why the Chiefs are a good team this is now the third time you've been asked to explain and haven't. Either you're stupid or pulling your pud or both.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:16 PM

I never said anything about real fans or not real fans. Just people being pussies.
Anything beyond that is a creation of your own.

KC_Connection
How bout you explain why the Chiefs are a good team this is now the third time you've been asked to explain and haven't. Either you're stupid or pulling your pud or both.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2010/week-8-dvoa-ratings

|Zach|

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7157178&postcount=180

Rams Fan
11-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Arizona....St. Louis...it goes on. There isn't a single game this team hasn't had a chance to win this year. They haven't been blown out.

Why does everyone think the Rams are going to be easy to beat? They could be 7-1 if it wasn't for a roughing the passer penalty(agaisnt the Raiders), a fumble by a DT at the opposition's 2(against the Cardinals) and letting another team score in the last minute of the game(against the Buccaneers).

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Here is where I measure the Chiefs.

They are a lot better than I thought they'd be going into the season. I figured them for a 7 win team, and they're going to exceed those expectations.

I hate the raiders, I hate the broncos and it pisses me off to ever lose to them, but anyone who has been a Chiefs fan for more than 3 years knew in the 4th quarter this was going to end with our bad girlfriend blowing the pool guy in Oakland.

Losing a division game on the road in OT, with as many points as the Chiefs had taken off the board is irritating, but it's not time for Doom and gloom.

Now, if they get stroked by Denver......

There were multiple "1 play saves the day" plays....A FG instead of an INT going into half time, a flowers INT to stop the raider drive....a Bowe Catch....a non-call block in the back on Arenas' punt return. Any of those happen, and the raider trolls are burning their neighborhood tonight instead of using Chiefsplanet as a speak n spell.

FAX
11-07-2010, 09:18 PM
We still have miles to go before we cross the bridge of competency that spans the chasm of frustration and leads to the mountains of goodness.

I think people forget how young this team is at so many key positions. We're counting on rookies to make crucial, clutch plays for us. We're headed in the right direction, but this is going to take a little time.

FAX

KC_Connection
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2010/week-8-dvoa-ratings

^Stats also indicate the coaches have held this team back through their decision making, btw.

Chocolate Hog
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7157178&postcount=180

An easy schedule doesn't mean there a good team. Again explain why they are good.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:19 PM
An easy schedule doesn't mean there a good team. Again explain why they are good.

Whoever is reading your posts for you is doing a poor job.

Frazod
11-07-2010, 09:20 PM
I never said anything about real fans or not real fans. Just people being pussies.
Anything beyond that is a creation of your own.

I don't think you know the definition of "pussy" anymore than you know the definition of "victim." Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary. Or simply find a mirror.

MadMax
11-07-2010, 09:21 PM

I won't argue with anyone here I just wanna say that is 3 games we shoulda won :( But I also am not homer enough to say we are quite there yet... We are farther along than I could of guessed... Hell I thought we would go 5 and 11 and so far I am right, but I will take pleasure in being wrong. They at least make me mad again.... LOL!

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 09:22 PM
raider fans know they got away with skin of their teeth bullshit today.

They're celebrating whole hog tonight.....it's Mac N Cheese and Cut up hotdogs for EErrybody tonight.

|Zach|
I don't think you know the definition of "pussy" anymore than you know the definition of "victim." Perhaps you should invest in a dictionary. Or simply find a mirror.

[insert easy post to get Frazod riled up because he hasn't let anything go since this board began.]

The macro functions on my keyboard seem to be acting up this evening.

Chocolate Hog
Whoever is reading your posts for you is doing a poor job.

You're whole argument is based upon the Chiefs stuffing the run ROFL

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:23 PM
You're whole argument is based upon the Chiefs stuffing the run ROFL

It isn't. Just read the post...wow.

Brock
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Why would you stop thinking playoffs? All they have to do is win all the home games and a couple on the road. They're good enough to do that.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Why would you stop thinking playoffs? All they have to do is win all the home games and a couple on the road. They're good enough to do that.

In the grand scheme of the conference they are sitting just fine. It isn't like nobody is saying this wasn't a set back but the view from the top isn't bad.

TEX
11-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Yes, I think we can.

This is not a good team.

Yes they are. 5-3 says they are. They have lost 3 road games and were in ALL of them to the end. This is a team that needs to learn how to win tough games on the road. There's plenty to work with on this team. IF they learn from thier mstakes, they will be fine. There a LOT of season left.

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm not saying they cant make the playoffs but lets please not pretend like today was a huge loss with San Diego gaining steam.

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 09:35 PM
The Chiefs aren't trying to win the AFCE or S....holy shite, the AFC W is a turd.

This is probably the only division not named the NFC W that they're a contender to win....but they are.

Frazod
11-07-2010, 09:37 PM
[insert easy post to get Frazod riled up because he hasn't let anything go since this board began.]

The macro functions on my keyboard seem to be acting up this evening.

Crap, now I'm apparently "riled up." Darn. I hate it when that happens.

And I suppose you lashing out at a bunch of strangers on the BB is your way of demonstrating how happy you are? Yeah, happy people do that all the time.

Why don't you post another photo of you hugging two beautiful women at a bar, who are currently in their respective homes fucking guys not named Zach, while you're home alone insulting strangers on the internet, Mr. Happy. LMAO

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 09:39 PM

And I suppose you lashing out at a bunch of strangers on the BB is your way of demonstrating how happy you are? Yeah, happy people do that all the time.

Why don't you post another photo of you hugging two beautiful women at a bar, who are currently in their respective homes ****ing guys not named Zach, while you're home alone insulting strangers on the internet, Mr. Happy. LMAO

He called Chiefs fans pussies but he isn't upset or anything.

TEX
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
raider fans know they got away with skin of their teeth bullshit today.

They're celebrating whole hog tonight.....it's Mac N Cheese and Cut up hotdogs for EErrybody tonight.

They have teeth?

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Why don't you post another photo of you hugging two beautiful women at a bar, who are currently in their respective homes ****ing guys not named Zach, while you're home alone insulting strangers on the internet, Mr. Happy. LMAO

So now you know about my personal life?

I guess I will start not taking pay checks from those establishments that hire me to shoot at their places. Speaking of people's personal lives. Does your wife still need a job? We need someone to help sort our photos. But if some other applicants haven't been fired from a million places we go with them.

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2010, 09:51 PM
This is not a playoff team. Even if they happen to make the playoffs, they're not a playoff team. They simply aren't.

Brock
11-07-2010, 09:53 PM
This is not a playoff team. Even if they happen to make the playoffs, they're not a playoff team. They simply aren't.

Don't know what that means.

doomy3
11-07-2010, 09:54 PM

Neither were the Jets last year. But when they snuck their way in, they did some damage. Hopefully, we can do that this year.

Teams every year who aren't supposed to make the playoffs end up competing once they get in.

Bane
11-07-2010, 09:54 PM

Kind of a contradiction eh?ROFL
Herms 9-7 KC squad understands what you mean.

Pawnmower
11-07-2010, 10:02 PM

You must be the single most stupid fuvking basement dweller on this site. That , sir, is no small feat. Congrats, you total fuking loser....

Frazod
11-07-2010, 10:03 PM
So now you know about my personal life?

I guess I will start not taking pay checks from those establishments that hire me to shoot at their places. Speaking of people's personal lives. Does your wife still need a job? We need someone to help sort our photos.

Oh, here comes Mr. Happy with the wife shots! Another sign of zen and contentment! My God, your joy and zest for life practically ooze out of my monitor! ROFL

She's still looking, thanks. Your continued concern is touching. Luckily I make enough that we do okay. But I'd probably not want her to take a minimum wage job from some fucking loser who'll be out of business as soon as he's run through mommy and daddy's life savings, and his joke of a business turns into yet another vacant commercial space.

Hopefully then you'll be able to find something at the photo counter at Walgreen's, Zackipoo. Or perhaps you can get a gig installing satellite dishes? Seems right up your alley.

And I'm sorry about girl crack, Zackipoo. Because it's well known that guys who have already turned into bloated fatasses in their mid-20s have great game.

|Zach|
11-07-2010, 10:09 PM
Oh, here comes Mr. Happy with the wife shots! Another sign of zen and contentment! My God, your joy and zest for life practically ooze out of my monitor! ROFL

She's still looking, thanks. Your continued concern is touching. Luckily I make enough that we do okay. But I'd probably not want her to take a minimum wage job from some ****ing loser who'll be out of business as soon as he's run through mommy and daddy's life savings, and his joke of a business turns into yet another vacant commercial space.

Hopefully then you'll be able to find something at the photo counter at Walgreen's, Zackipoo. Or perhaps you can get a gig installing satellite dishes? Seems right up your alley.

And I'm sorry about girl crack, Zackipoo. Because it's well known that guys who have already turned into bloated fatasses in their mid-20s have great game.

You have created quite a fantasy for yourself. If you need to put me there to make yourself feel better than go with it.

RedNFeisty
11-07-2010, 10:12 PM
We still have miles to go before we cross the bridge of competency that spans the chasm of frustration and leads to the mountains of goodness.

I think people forget how young this team is at so many key positions. We're counting on rookies to make crucial, clutch plays for us. We're headed in the right direction, but this is going to take a little time.

FAX

The rookies are impressive, this team is leaps and bounds better then the team of last year. They are far better then I anticipated them to be.

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Don't know what that means.

Really? You don't think there's a difference between a true playoff team and a team that backs into the playoffs?

This is a growing team that doesn't really know how to win yet. If they make the playoffs, it won't be because they're a legitimate playoff team. It'll be because they play in a weak division, against a weak schedule, with a few more bounces in their favor than against it.

I know nuance isn't exactly CP's strong suit, but really. It's not that hard of a concept.

Thig Lyfe
11-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Neither were the Jets last year. But when they snuck their way in, they did some damage. Hopefully, we can do that this year.

Teams every year who aren't supposed to make the playoffs end up competing once they get in.

Yup. I would absolutely love to see the Chiefs make some noise in the playoffs. I'm not counting on it, but I'd love to see it happen.

Kind of a contradiction eh?ROFL
Herms 9-7 KC squad understands what you mean.

Exactly. That team is the epitome of the difference between a playoff team and a team that happens to be in the playoffs. This team is at the same point on the arc; the difference is, this team is ascending, whereas that team was descending.

You must be the single most stupid fuvking basement dweller on this site. That , sir, is no small feat. Congrats, you total fuking loser....

http://oi27.tinypic.com/23l0guo.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 10:16 PM
We may have lost, but the restoration of the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry has restored the Zach-frazod rivalry.

Bane
11-07-2010, 10:22 PM
We may have lost, but the restoration of the Chiefs-Raiders rivalry has restored the Zach-frazod rivalry.

The AFCW needs to be about KC and the Faid vs the Donks and Bolts anyway.

Brock
11-07-2010, 10:23 PM
This team is at the same point on the arc; the difference is, this team is ascending, whereas that team was descending.

I agree, the team is ascending. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't continue to get marginally better and better as the season progresses. That's why I'm puzzled about some people calling the playoffs an impossibility or a foregone conclusion if they did make it.

Bearcat
11-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Where is Skip, anyway?

Bearcat
11-07-2010, 10:57 PM

I don't know why people are so hung up on it. Do people really care that much about merely making the playoffs? They could win a playoff game this year, and I guess people could talk about the positive experience or the monkey off the back of the franchise or whatever helps them pad their post count.... but seriously, who the fuck cares?

They're making progress and should at least double their win total from last season.... besides that, they aren't going anywhere, so people need to StFU about it like it's the end of the world if they go another year without making the playoffs.

Talk about the playoffs in a year or two when they have a legit shot at actually winning multiple playoff games.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I don't know why people are so hung up on it. Do people really care that much about merely making the playoffs? They could win a playoff game this year, and I guess people could talk about the positive experience or the monkey off the back of the franchise or whatever helps them pad their post count.... but seriously, who the fuck cares?

They're making progress and should at least double their win total from last season.... besides that, they aren't going anywhere, so people need to StFU about it like it's the end of the world if they go another year without making the playoffs.

Talk about the playoffs in a year or two when they have a legit shot at actually winning multiple playoff games.

This is a fucking dumb post.

The Chiefs should be thinking playoffs EVERY YEAR, not in a mythical "two years".

JFC.

tk13
11-07-2010, 11:18 PM
In last year's NFL, or maybe even a normal year, we probably aren't much of a playoff team. But this year's NFL is a giant vacuum of garbage. Well it's not that bad but there are no dominant teams. This is the perfect time for a team like us to try and make it into the playoffs. It'd be a good experience for the young guys. I mean I don't see us going into Pittsburgh and competing quite yet... but nobody is really that dominant at this point. There might be 10-12 teams that could legitimately win.

KChiefs1
11-07-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm not panicking yet.

Losing 19-9 to Indy in Indy, Losing in the last 30 seconds in Houston & Losing in OT today in Oakland all suck yes....but the Chiefs were in EVERY game with a catch here or there away from being UNDEFEATED. I know making catches are a part of the game but they are sooooooo close.

Now...if they go out & lay an egg in Denver next Sunday...I will finally admit that this team isn't where I think they are in their development.

Next Sunday's game in Denver will tell us a lot about this team.

Discuss Thrower
11-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Yes they are. 5-3 says they are. They have lost 3 road games and were in ALL of them to the end. This is a team that needs to learn how to win tough games on the road. There's plenty to work with on this team. IF they learn from thier mstakes, they will be fine. There a LOT of season left.

So what you're saying is this is a team that cannot find ways to win when it matters?

doomy3
11-07-2010, 11:48 PM
So what you're saying is this is a team that cannot find ways to win when it matters?

Well, they've found a way to win 5 times when it matters, and they couldn't find ways to win 3 times when it mattered.

Bearcat
11-07-2010, 11:54 PM
This is a ****ing dumb post.

The Chiefs should be thinking playoffs EVERY YEAR, not in a mythical "two years".

JFC.

That wasn't the point at all... it's a goal. Of course it's a goal. But it's not something I need to read about every fucking day like it's the end-goal every year. It's all some people talk about. Why do we need to spend all of our time talking about playoff chances this year when there's almost no chance of it amounting to anything? There's nothing magical about making the playoffs, and I have no interest in another 0-1 playoff season... if that happens this year, fine. If not, fine, it's not the end of the fucking world.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 11:58 PM
That wasn't the point at all... it's a goal. Of course it's a goal. But it's not something I need to read about every fucking day like it's the end-goal every year. It's all some people talk about. Why do we need to spend all of our time talking about playoff chances this year when there's almost no chance of it amounting to anything? There's nothing magical about making the playoffs, and I have no interest in another 0-1 playoff season... if that happens this year, fine. If not, fine, it's not the end of the fucking world.

Yes, it is.

JFC, you're so brainwashed with mediocrity that you've lost sight of the goal.

Unfortunately, too many Chiefs fans share this sentiment.

FUCK!

I guess us Lakers fans should just "hope" the Lakers win the Championship each year?

FUCK NO! We DEMAND it. And the same SHOULD be said for the Chiefs.

Again, FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pushead2
11-08-2010, 12:03 AM
did the sissy Chief fans who gave up over a loss quit bitching yet?

KCFTW
11-08-2010, 12:13 AM
We get 5 more wins and we should be in.

Arizona
@Seattle
Denver
@St. Louis
Tennessee or Oakland

Look around the league, a lot teams are average.

Discuss Thrower
11-08-2010, 12:15 AM
Well, they've found a way to win 5 times when it matters, and they couldn't find ways to win 3 times when it mattered.

Without checking, KC's lack of scoring / giving up scores in the 2nd half does not back your assertion.

3rd Q: KC 50 Opp 41
4th Q: KC 41 Opp 51
OT: KC/Opp 3

doomy3
11-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Without checking, KC's lack of scoring / giving up scores in the 2nd half does not back your assertion.

Without checking, the fact that they have a record of 5 wins and 3 losses does back up my assertion.

Bearcat
11-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Yes, it is.

JFC, you're so brainwashed with mediocrity that you've lost sight of the goal.

Unfortunately, too many Chiefs fans share this sentiment.

****!

I guess us Lakers fans should just "hope" the Lakers win the Championship each year?

**** NO! We DEMAND it. And the same SHOULD be said for the Chiefs.

Again, ****K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost sight of the goal? Since when was the goal making the playoffs? That is brainwashed. LMAO It's like a lot of posters here... so hung up on making the playoffs, it's like they don't really care what happens after that.

What I'm saying is the opposite. I don't give a crap about simply making the playoffs, and I'm sure as hell not going to obsess about it during the 2nd year of a rebuilding project. You can demand the playoffs or Super Bowls or whatever all you want, but I'm okay with setting expectations at doubling their win total from a year ago, and winning multiple playoff games and being a real contender in the next year or two... and if that makes me brainwashed, I guess I'll keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

Raiderhader
11-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Lost sight of the goal? Since when was the goal making the playoffs? That is brainwashed. LMAO It's like a lot of posters here... so hung up on making the playoffs, it's like they don't really care what happens after that.

What I'm saying is the opposite. I don't give a crap about simply making the playoffs, and I'm sure as hell not going to obsess about it during the 2nd year of a rebuilding project. You can demand the playoffs or Super Bowls or whatever all you want, but I'm okay with setting expectations at doubling their win total from a year ago, and winning multiple playoff games and being a real contender in the next year or two... and if that makes me brainwashed, I guess I'll keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

Actually I think making the playoffs is very important. Even if one and done it will be great experience for this young team's development. Let them get a taste, and make them even hungrier than they already are. Let them feel the fire and learn for the future how to deal with the heat.

You can not say enough for experience, especially when you have so very little.

cdcox
11-08-2010, 12:28 AM
We get 5 more wins and we should be in.

Arizona
@Seattle
Denver
@St. Louis
Tennessee or Oakland

Look around the league, a lot teams are average.

If we win the first 5 games you listed plus Tennessee it gives us a 50% chance of making the playoffs.

If we beat Oakland instead of Tennessee, it only gives us a 44% chance.

It boils down to if we go 10-6 with a loss to the Chargers, we are hoping that the Chargers drop two games somewhere or we somehow eek out a WC.

Discuss Thrower
11-08-2010, 12:41 AM
If we win the first 5 games you listed plus Tennessee it gives us a 50% chance of making the playoffs.

If we beat Oakland instead of Tennessee, it only gives us a 44% chance.

It boils down to if we go 10-6 with a loss to the Chargers, we are hoping that the Chargers drop two games somewhere or we somehow eek out a WC.

So you're saying there's a chance..

keg in kc
11-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Just want to say a friendly "hi" to all of you wonderful folks who sent those loving "dumbass" rep notes when I made this thread.

Looks like my donkey prediction wasn't too far off in the end, I'm sorry to say. I was really hoping my read on the team was wrong. Hopefully they can salvage one at home this weekend and get themselves back on the right track, although I still don't see them winning another road game this year. There are one or two winnable games away from Arrowhead (@ Seahawks, @Chargers, @Rams to go), I just don't think they'll pull any of them off.

It's always better to be in the playoffs than not, but I think the season going down a bit has been a good reminder that what this really is is a team that has been epically bad for the better part of the last decade that's only in the second year of a rebuild. It was always going to be a bumpy road. So for me, what I want to see is a team that hits some rough patches and still wins 8 or 9 games. If they make the playoffs, great, but if not, I'm not jumping off any bridges.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2010, 05:08 PM
How does keg's ass taste?

ChiTown
11-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Just want to say a friendly "hi" to all of you wonderful folks who sent those loving "dumbass" rep notes when I made this thread.

Looks like my donkey prediction wasn't too far off in the end, I'm sorry to say. I was really hoping my read on the team was wrong. Hopefully they can salvage one at home this weekend and get themselves back on the right track, although I still don't see them winning another road game this year. There are one or two winnable games away from Arrowhead (@ Seahawks, @Chargers, @Rams to go), I just don't think they'll pull any of them off.

It's always better to be in the playoffs than not, but I think the season going down a bit has been a good reminder that what this really is is a team that has been epically bad for the better part of the last decade that's only in the second year of a rebuild. It was always going to be a bumpy road. So for me, what I want to see is a team that hits some rough patches and still wins 8 or 9 games. If they make the playoffs, great, but if not, I'm not jumping off any bridges.

:)

BigMeatballDave
11-18-2010, 05:11 PM

It's always better to be in the playoffs than not, but I think the season going down a bit has been a good reminder that what this really is is a team that has been epically bad for the better part of the last decade that's only in the second year of a rebuild. It was always going to be a bumpy road. So for me, what I want to see is a team that hits some rough patches and still wins 8 or 9 games. If they make the playoffs, great, but if not, I'm not jumping off any bridges.Hey, dumbass :D

Chiefs Pantalones
11-18-2010, 05:13 PM

There's a lot of shit being talked about you.

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2010, 05:14 PM
There's a lot of shit being talked about you.

ROFL

This needs to become part of the lexicon.

keg in kc
11-18-2010, 05:15 PM
There's a lot of shit being talked about you.Oh yeah, I'm sure I'm on the tip of everybody's tongue.

Wait, what.

keg in kc
11-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Oooh, something new has started up this week. I get it now.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Oooh, something new has started up this week. I get it now.

lol that's what Haley said to McDaniels after the game, according to reports.

cdcox
11-18-2010, 05:40 PM
I wonder if I should bump my thread after the SF game where I was pissing in everyone's coffee?

Count Alex's Losses
11-18-2010, 05:51 PM
I wonder if I should bump my thread after the SF game where I was pissing in everyone's coffee?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/McN3_4vdMGs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/McN3_4vdMGs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>