PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Well, I think this loss proves that..

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Flowers still has a little ways to go before becoming an All-Pro CB. All Pro CB's don't drop sure interceptions to end the game, they also don't get burned for 40 yard passes in OT. Flowers could have ended the game today. I'm not saying he's a bad corner, he's still young, and I'm confident he'll still be our next Dale Carter.

Chieftain58
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Bowe dropped the ball that would have run the clock out!

Molitoth
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Many single plays could've ended the game today.

Reaper16
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
ChiefsPlanet is the most reactionary place. Jesus.

MIAdragon
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM
some safety help would be nice.

stlchiefs
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM

This, went right through the hole in his breadbasket. :doh!:

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
ChiefsPlanet is the most reactionary place. Jesus.

I'm not saying to cap his ass or anything, I'm just saying he's not this all pro shutdown cornerback yet. I don't think I've ever seen Asomugha have a game like this one, especially when the game was on the line.

Wallcrawler
Bowe dropped the game clincher. Flowers dropped a game clinching INT.

Calling a 1 yard out route on 3rd and 3 in OT gave the Raiders the ball back.

We beat ourselves

The Bad Guy
All of you "Flowers isn't that good" crowd can honestly off yourselfs David Koresh style.

Good fucking jesus.

GoChiefsTinyPenis
This loss proves that the Chiefs couldn't win even with the gifts from the Raiders and that GoChiefs is a complete tool.

KChiefs1
11-07-2010, 07:10 PM
On the pass right before Janikowski's game-tying kick in regulation the ball the Raider receiver caught should have been intercepted by Flowers.

Flowers was not on his game tonight...just a hair off here & there.

Lbedrock1
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
I still say cassel is over all our problem. He does not make the throws he needs to make throughout the game. There is no way it should have come down to ot.

kcchiefsus
All of you "Flowers isn't that good" crowd can honestly off yourselfs David Koresh style.

Good ****ing jesus.

And you can kill your entire family and then off yourself. Go die faggot.

Chiefspants

Good ****ing jesus.

When did I ever say he "Wasn't that good?" JFC, All I'm saying is that he's not in the elite.

suds79
11-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Got a ways to go before being an all pro?

Unless you expect Brandon to magically get faster, I don't know what more you could expect.

Remember why Brandon fell in the draft? Because his 40 time wasn't that fast. They all said he has 1st round talent. Just not first round speed.

Am I saying Brandon is slow? Not at all. But we shouldn't (or should the coaches) be surprised that Ford was able to run by him all day long.

How about some safety help over the top?

ROYC75
11-07-2010, 07:12 PM
I can find many faults for this debacle.

-King-
11-07-2010, 07:13 PM
No it proves that we have no fucking quarterback.

chiefzilla1501
11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
JFC.

That was anything but an easy interception. Off his feet reaching for it with a WR wrestling it from him.

Spicy McHaggis
11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
some safety help would be nice.

I completely agree with you. The completion of that pass is not indicative of the type of game Flowers had or his overall skill.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM

Good fucking jesus.

It's hilarious how these fucktards are singling him out when I saw so much other more offending garbage. Give me a fucking break.

chiefzilla1501
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm not saying to cap his ass or anything, I'm just saying he's not this all pro shutdown cornerback yet. I don't think I've ever seen Asomugha have a game like this one, especially when the game was on the line.

So you're basing this off of one game? Champ Bailey had plenty of bad games mixed in between a lot of really good ones.

Ford played one hell of a game making some extremely difficult catches. Give credit where credit's due and let's not throw our best player under the bus.

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
It's hilarious how these ****tards are singling him out when I saw so much other more offending garbage. Give me a ****ing break.

He had a bad game today, there's no denying that.

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
So you're basing this off of one game? Champ Bailey had plenty of bad games mixed in between a lot of really good ones.

Ford played one hell of a game making some extremely difficult catches. Give credit where credit's due and let's not throw our best player under the bus.

I'm not trying to throw him under the bus, all I said is that he's not an all-pro yet. Heck, he even got burned by Parrish in OT last week. Flowers is a fantastic player, he's probably my favorite Chief after Charles, but he had the opportunity to end the game today.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
He had a bad game today, there's no denying that.

Okay, well so do other good corners in this league. It happens.

Tuckdaddy
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
The raiders caught alot of breaks. Washington injury stopped the clock. Booth review stopped it forever. They had no time outs but got two more ata critical time in the game. 12 penaltiest lost this game more than anything. Wiped off 10 points.

Mosbonian
11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Sorry but anyone looking to pin this game on any one person is reactionary. There are plenty of goats for this game....

1) Offensive Coaching staff for some really stupid playcalling
2) Cassel's poor throw at the end of the first half...that was 3 easy points that would have made the Raiders have to go for 6 instead of 3 at the end of regulation.
3) Bowe missing a couple of real easy catches...
4) The Offensive Line for completely forgetting to block Richard Seymour on several key plays
5) The Special Teams coming out at the start of the 2nd half and completely flat-footing it....

Need I go on?

meitze
11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
How about the offensive coordinator having a man crush on Thomas Jones when Jamal Charles is averaging way more yards! Why is Jones getting the majority of the carries when you have one of the best Backs in the league (Charles) consisitently getting fewer carries and still gaining more yardage than Jones. I like Jones, but Charles is more talented and could have played a huge role in this game, but instead sat on the sideline or was sent in as a blocker for most of the game! This is absurd. It's like having Chris Johnson on your team and not using him. Charlie Wiess needs to wise up and see that he has a star RB in Charles and needs to give him at least 20 carries every game not to mention screen passes to him. He should be in on every down!

DJ's left nut
11-07-2010, 07:38 PM
C'mon - Flowers had a bad game.

It's okay to call a spade a spade. It doesn't mean anyone thinks he's worthless, but Flowers played extremely poorly today.

How many of those stop routes were caught in front of him? I know at least 3 were and I believe 4. Then getting burned by Ford and failing to knock the ball down before that. He just wasn't on his game today. He's still a very good player, but he had a very bad game.

Cassel was worse and Bowe had the most egregious failure of the day, but if you're looking for guys responsible for the L today, Flowers is no worse than 3rd on the list.

That's life as a corner in the NFL. If we win in Mile High next week, most of this is forgiven.

scho63
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM

Huge drop against Indy and now a huge drop for a first down to help run out the clock.
"He can thrill ya and he can kill ya." That's what Herm said about Tyler Thigpen

TEX
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
The raiders caught alot of breaks. Washington injury stopped the clock. Booth review stopped it forever. They had no time outs but got two more ata critical time in the game. 12 penaltiest lost this game more than anything. Wiped off 10 points.

Yep. We LOST this game like the Raiders used to. And in reality, we lost another tough road game. We gotta learn how to win them if we want to be legit. We played "NOT TO LOSE" rather than playing to win in OT. Not even one attmpet down field...

TEX
11-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Bowe dropped the game clincher. Flowers dropped a game clinching INT.

Calling a 1 yard out route on 3rd and 3 in OT gave the Raiders the ball back.

We beat ourselves

THIS. Plus ALL the MISSED opportunities in the first half came back to haunt us. We should have put them away early. We had the chances.

How do you fix it? You LEARN from it. We'll be fine if we can do that.

doomy3
11-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I think Flowers is one of the top CBs in the league.

That said, this is the third game he has been beaten deep late in the game, in a key moment.

Houston with Andre Johnson.

Buffalo with Lee Evans.

Oakland with Jacoby Jones.

That is at least a bit alarming, especially given when he is getting beat deep.