PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Tyson Jackson

Chieftain58
11-07-2010, 07:13 PM
This is the biggest bust of all time! Pioli should fire himself!

Mizzou_8541
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM

Of ALL time?

LoneWolf
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM

Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, KiJana Carter, Heath Shuler, and Jamarcus Russel even disagree with this post.

What did Jackson do to get your knickers in a twist. Drop the ball that would have ended the game or call for a pass on third down when they were trying to run out the clock?

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
This is the biggest bust of all time! Pioli should fire himself!Put down the crack pipe and get into a rehab program.

Chieftain58
11-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Okay , He's a waste of a high round draft pick. Pretty sad journeyman Shaun Smith outplays him.

TheGuardian
11-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Okay , He's a waste of a high round draft pick. Pretty sad journeyman Shaun Smith outplays him.

Jackson actually made some good plays tonight that most won't notice but that's fine. PEople here wanted to trade Dorsey and called him a bust as well.

JAckson is going to be solid. He will never live up to #3 overall but he won't be a bust.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Jackson had a few pressures and played a decent game.

He just needs to get back into game shape because he's clearly put on some pounds since his injury.

Stinger
11-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Pioli should fire himself!

I am not sure whether to ROFL ROFL ROFL or :doh!: :doh!: :doh!: .... Suggestions?

LaChapelle
11-19-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm 100% behind Petro on this one
If fans want a player to be pissed at
This is your man

jd1020
11-19-2010, 08:55 PM
Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith, KiJana Carter, Heath Shuler, and Jamarcus Russel even disagree with this post.

What did Jackson do to get your knickers in a twist. Drop the ball that would have ended the game or call for a pass on third down when they were trying to run out the clock?

Leaf wears this crown with pride. How dare you try to dethrone him with this bullshit. pillowbiter.

salame
11-19-2010, 08:58 PM
If he didn't look like rowlf I would be more pissed
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100320214031/muppet/images/thumb/7/79/Rowlf2.jpg/300px-Rowlf2.jpg

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/223225/09000d5d8103c1af_gallery_600.jpg

Bane
11-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Ryan Leaf was super talented,and ultra intelligent.He just never learned to properly apply himself /CP GM's
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020
11-19-2010, 09:02 PM
Ryan Leaf was super talented,and ultra intelligent.He just never learned to properly apply himself /CP GM's
Posted via Mobile Device

He was talented but he fucked himself by leaving college too soon. His arrogance was so high he couldnt be coached and then he just nose dived into drugs.

Bewbies
11-19-2010, 09:04 PM
Giving up a 2nd rounder for Cassel is worse than drafting this bum at 3 overall.

googlegoogle
11-19-2010, 09:06 PM
He was good at the beginning of the season.

LaChapelle
11-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Sadly Cassel and Vrabel have been the class of the 2009 draft
Succop has been a nice gadget

BossChief
11-19-2010, 09:14 PM
haha

a lot of people forget that Ryan Leaf turned into a bust IN KC.

The poor guy won his first two starts and thought he was all that...then he went to KC for game three...

1-15 passing
4 yards passing
2 interceptions
a few fumbles

the rest is NFL history.

BigMeatballDave
11-19-2010, 09:15 PM
Sure looking like it. I'm willing to give him a 3rd season though.

fan4ever
11-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I loved this deal; if I remember correctly we traded Allen, all-pro defensive end so we could get a first round draft pick...to pick an unproven defensive end. Saved a couple of bucks, but got nothin' for it...yeah, that's smart.

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah, I loved this deal; if I remember correctly we traded Allen, all-pro defensive end so we could get a first round draft pick...to pick an unproven defensive end. Saved a couple of bucks, but got nothin' for it...yeah, that's smart.

What the fuck are you talking about?

milkman
11-19-2010, 10:14 PM
What the **** are you talking about?

Why do you ask a question he doesn't have an answer to?

BossChief
11-19-2010, 10:16 PM

HMOG

DaneMcCloud
11-19-2010, 10:21 PM
Why do you ask a question he doesn't have an answer to?

For purposes of humiliation.

:D

Chiefs Rool
11-20-2010, 01:16 AM
he hasn't done diddly squat since we drafted him

ChiefsCountry
11-20-2010, 01:47 AM

No we got Branden Albert and Jamaal Charles out of that deal.

L.A. Chieffan
11-20-2010, 01:49 AM

hes right up there

BossChief
11-20-2010, 01:52 AM
top 3 defensive linemen on a team that, while he started, was a putrid rush defense and couldnt pressure a quarterback if their lives depended on it...and after he is replaced the team starts to come together...yeah he is starting to earn a spot on the biggest busts list.

I still think he has will turn into a solid player that we are glad to have, but has no chance at living up to the billing of that high of a pick.

DaneMcCloud
11-20-2010, 01:56 AM
I still think he has will turn into a solid player

Outside of 30 minutes in the season opening San Diego game, I've seen no evidence of this even remotely happening.

He's Ryan Sims part deux. If Chiefs fans hadn't given Pioli and Haley a hall pass for the past two years, everyone would be pointing out that he's a bust.

Hog Farmer
11-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Outside of 30 minutes in the season opening San Diego game, I've seen no evidence of this even remotely happening.

He's Ryan Sims part deux. If Chiefs fans hadn't given Pioli and Haley a hall pass for the past two years, everyone would be pointing out that he's a bust.

Dorsey seemed to be headed towards bustdom but he really came on this year so we can just hope TJ steps up in his third year.

the Talking Can
11-20-2010, 09:04 AM
Dorsey seemed to be headed towards bustdom but he really came on this year so we can just hope TJ steps up in his third year.

this is a myth

dorsey wasn't great his first year, but he was no where near as bad as jackson

jackson's rookie season was as pathetic as humanly possible...he was a worthless pussy who got his ass kicked on every single snap...

jackson hasn't proven a thing yet...he's looking up at solid from the bottom of a well...

fan4ever
11-20-2010, 09:12 AM
What the **** are you talking about?

It looks like I didn't "remember correctly" hence that included in my statement. Looks like I was incorrect and now stand corrected. Not humiliating at all...if you're a grown up.

spanky 52
11-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Pioli's first draft is going to screw the Chiefs for a long time.

LaChapelle
11-20-2010, 09:51 AM
LSU
lazy sum usless

Bane
11-20-2010, 10:16 AM
Lack Serious Use.

BossChief
11-20-2010, 09:45 PM

A few of us had a conversation about this very topic a few months ago.

I think Tyson Jackson has shown exactly what he can be a few times in his short career. A good run defender that can occasionally get off blocks (when needed) to make a play or two.

The part he needs to build is consistency.

He has had some decent games both last year and this year.

Last year, against Cincy he had 6 tackles...against Buffalo he had 8 tackles...against Jacksonville he had 7 tackles. Those games were good performances from Tyson, but they got lost in the mix because we lost those games.

This year, he had 6 tackles against San Diego in a partial game...then against Buffalo he had 4 tackles in limited time.

What he needs to do is give us that kind of effort in EVERY GAME and when the opportunity comes to step up above that level, he needs to show the ability to do that.

Lets start with consistency and go from there.