PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hey, Pawnmower...how does my ass taste?

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
I think you owe me an apology.

milkman
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Why does he owe you an apology?

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Why does he owe you an apology?

In the game thread when it was 10-0 and Cassel was doing his best Brady impression he was living it up.

GoChiefsTinyPenis
11-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Stop crying.

salame
11-07-2010, 07:20 PM
Stop crying.

you are the best mult ever lol
bravo sir

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Stop crying.

Why would I be crying, bro?

I've been proven right, once again.

Cassel choked in overtime.

KCwolf
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM

Are you related to Dane?

Count Alex's Losses
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Are you related to Dane?

No, I have a huge cock.

The Bad Guy
11-07-2010, 08:00 PM
Some of you honestly would rather celebrate Cassel's failures. The guy sucks. I don't know why it has to be rehashed a million times.

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Are you related to Dane?

No, I have a huge cock.

JFC!:shake:ROFLROFLROFL

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 10:34 PM
I dont know how ass tastes...

But I bet That Humble pie, Crow, and Foot you have jammed in your mouth right about now doesn't taste so great...

I know your season wouldve been alot better had Cassel done badly....you kept wishing and hoping and cheering....even GLOATING.....

You will never live this down.

"Fraud" & "Most Dangerous QB" will go up there beside the literary works such as "If I would have done it" By OJ and "How to videotape shit and not get caught" by McDaniels

RustShack
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM
ah shit1

loochy
11-30-2010, 10:37 PM

LOL you said bro.

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2010, 10:38 PM
I dont know how ass tastes...

But I bet That Humble pie, Crow, and Foot you have jammed in your mouth right about now doesn't taste so great...

I know your season wouldve been alot better had Cassel done badly....you kept wishing and hoping and cheering....even GLOATING.....

Are you shitting me?

We're still paying for that loss in Oakland.

I'll start eating your ass when Cassel gets us to the playoffs.

What a stupid bump.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 10:41 PM
Are you shitting me?

Are YOU Shitting me? You wet yourself with orgasm in your mangina every time cassel makes a bad throw....You are the biggest fuckign douche ever. You were so HAPPY when he was 'failing' and now you move the goalposts to 'unless he makes the playoffs ....blah blah...'

You are a joke.

Count Alex's Losses
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Are YOU Shitting me? You wet yourself with orgasm in your mangina every time cassel makes a bad throw....You are the biggest fuckign douche ever. You were so HAPPY when he was 'failing' and now you move the goalposts to 'unless he makes the playoffs ....blah blah...'

You are a joke.

The goalposts have been make the playoffs since we were 5-2 you douchebag.

Cassel fucked that up in Oakland and Denver and now we get to see if he can clean up his shit.

So far, so good.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Holy shit. He's only 8 away from six digits.

Pawnmower
11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
The goalposts have been make the playoffs since we were 5-2 you douchebag.

Oh so One week he was a "fraud" and next week you expect him to make the playoffs...

what is 100,000 times a pile of shit?

(answer = your entire history on Chiefs Planet)

Saul Good
11-30-2010, 10:52 PM

"Fraud" & "Most Dangerous QB" will go up there beside the literary works such as "If I would have done it" By OJ and "How to videotape shit and not get caught" by McDaniels

How could you forget "THE DEAL IS DONE"?

SNR
12-01-2010, 12:09 AM

You are a joke.Just curious... how long have you been a fan?

When I was a kid I remember thinking the Joe Montana acquisition meant instant Super Bowl. When Grbac played well, I thought it was a sign that he was for sure our next guy. I thought Trent Green was a top 3 QB. Why did I think such stupid thoughts? I was young and I liked these guys... therefore they would all take the Chiefs to the promised land.

I don't hate Cassel. I like the guy. He's a Chief. I like the Chiefs. I want him to win. But am I expecting it? No, no I'm not.

I've been fooled far too many times by other teams' backups who play for this team. I should have learned this lesson long ago, but it just so happens that it took failure by Vermeil to teach me how to critically examine the QB situation.

As of now Cassel has proved that he can make a few good throws against bad defenses. That's a start. I'll say that he doesn't suck, even. But he's far from a winning QB yet.

I will change my tune if he somehow not only gets us into the playoffs but also wins at least one playoff game this season.

KCrockaholic
12-01-2010, 12:11 AM
WTF? Did somebody move back Gif Horses post count like he did with Cassel's goal posts?

J Diddy
12-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Just curious... how long have you been a fan?

When I was a kid I remember thinking the Joe Montana acquisition meant instant Super Bowl. When Grbac played well, I thought it was a sign that he was for sure our next guy. I thought Trent Green was a top 3 QB. Why did I think such stupid thoughts? I was young and I liked these guys... therefore they would all take the Chiefs to the promised land.

I don't hate Cassel. I like the guy. He's a Chief. I like the Chiefs. I want him to win. But am I expecting it? No, no I'm not.

I've been fooled far too many times by other teams' backups who play for this team. I should have learned this lesson long ago, but it just so happens that it took failure by Vermeil to teach me how to critically examine the QB situation.

As of now Cassel has proved that he can make a few good throws against bad defenses. That's a start. I'll say that he doesn't suck, even. But he's far from a winning QB yet.

I will change my tune if he somehow not only gets us into the playoffs but also wins at least one playoff game this season.

Lol, number one offense 3 years in a row and vermeil's interpretation of Green was the problem?

Just my opinion, seems to me vermeils lack of devotion to defense is what kept us from hoisting the lombardi.

That being said, it's hard to compare the backups to the great draft that landed us len dawson.:P

SNR
12-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Lol, number one offense 3 years in a row and vermeil's interpretation of Green was the problem?

Just my opinion, seems to me vermeils lack of devotion to defense is what kept us from hoisting the lombardi.

That being said, it's hard to compare the backups to the great draft that landed us len dawson.:PTrent Green wasn't the problem. I'm not blaming Green for that failure at all.

But I used to think he was a top 3 QB in the league just because he had all those 4000 passing seasons and led the best offense in the NFL for all those years. There are people around here that think Cassel's arrived just because he's posting great stats against bad defenses.

The schedule is not Cassel's fault. He's taking what he was given and he's doing what he should be doing. Fanfuckingtastic. Now let's see him beat San Diego on the road.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2010, 12:31 AM

Cassel choked in overtime.How were you proven right?

Count Alex's Losses
12-01-2010, 12:36 AM
How were you proven right?

To recap:

I wrote that Cassel wasn't capable of beating Oakland.

Pawnmower yukked it up in the game thread when the Chiefs were ahead.

Then Cassel farted around and the Raiders got back into the game, and the Chiefs lost.

Then I posted this thread.

Then Pawnmower bumped it after two AWESOME FUCKIN WINS OVER NFC WEST JUGGERNAUTS!!!!

DaFace's Anus
12-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Stop crying.

Why haven't you called?

Bill Parcells
12-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Holy shit. He's only 8 away from six digits.
You cant stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

Fairplay
12-01-2010, 12:44 AM
lol at this thread.

J Diddy
12-01-2010, 02:14 AM
Trent Green wasn't the problem. I'm not blaming Green for that failure at all.

But I used to think he was a top 3 QB in the league just because he had all those 4000 passing seasons and led the best offense in the NFL for all those years. There are people around here that think Cassel's arrived just because he's posting great stats against bad defenses.

The schedule is not Cassel's fault. He's taking what he was given and he's doing what he should be doing. Fan****ingtastic. Now let's see him beat San Diego on the road.

I think a good leader who sucks physically is better than a physical specimen who sucks at team.

See Green Vs. Grbac.

J Diddy
12-01-2010, 02:15 AM
lol at this thread.

yeah lmfao, and rofl myself.

4th and Long
12-01-2010, 01:00 PM
Who's more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Pants
12-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Who's more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

I'm pretty sure Pawntard is the only retard in this thread.

Herp my derp?

RockChalk
12-01-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm shocked that GC even gets a rise out of people. His over-the-top takes on the Chiefs got old about 5 minutes after I joined this board. I just chuckle at the stupidity of most of them and move on.

However, he does good work with animations and videos, so he is an incredible asset to this board. His opinions on football, meh.

Saul Good
12-01-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm shocked that GC even gets a rise out of people. His over-the-top takes on the Chiefs got old about 5 minutes after I joined this board. I just chuckle at the stupidity of most of them and move on.

However, he does good work with animations and videos, so he is an incredible asset to this board. His opinions on football, meh.

He is a failed writer who worked for a Chiefs homer. Now he's decided to be a contrarian ala Whitlock. It isn't a bad idea, but he doesn't have the chops to pull it off.

MoreLemonPledge
12-01-2010, 02:16 PM
To recap:

I wrote that Cassel wasn't capable of beating Oakland.

Pawnmower yukked it up in the game thread when the Chiefs were ahead.

Then Cassel farted around and the Raiders got back into the game, and the Chiefs lost.

Yep, that was Cassel that got beat on special teams. He also gave up the long passes to Ford.

JD10367
12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
I can't believe no one has answered the initial question with, "Like jism, I assume". You guys are slipping.