PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The chiefs need to send the tape into the NFL.

DBOSHO
11-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Tamba gets held around the neck every single fucking play.

Every.

Single.

Fucking.

Play.

I hate to sound like a crybaby, and i know this isnt breaking news, but it isnt fair. Especially when calls like the "hold" on donald washington gets called.

Rain Man
11-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Every single play.

Shogun
Which plays?

Shogun
Which plays?

Every play

DBOSHO
11-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Every

craneref
If the Umpire was just in the backfield on that side so he could have seen...oh wait he was! :cuss:

DBOSHO
Single

Silock
Single

DBOSHO
Play

Discuss Thrower
The NFL, in my opinion, has explicitly told referees to not call a majority of holding penalties because it would slow the game down too much and cut down on scoring. Of all the conspiracy theories this isn't too far fetched.

FAX
11-07-2010, 06:38 PM
It's every play, for sure.

I don't understand why he can't draw a flag. I just don't understand it.

FAX

RaiderNation20
11-07-2010, 06:49 PM
Inconfident refs, one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen, 4 hour game because these bozos are inconfident. That nick miller PR call was horrible along with the pass interference on Chris Johnson in the 1st quarter. I saw some bad calls on the chiefs side too

LaChapelle
11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
The NFL should stop being misers
and pay them like full time employees
see if the threat of taking away the bennies help

FAX
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
What is "inconfident"?

FAX

RaiderJave
Jesus christ..........are you suggesting the Chiefs didn't get enough penalties called on the Raiders? Seriously?

DaneMcCloud
It's every play, for sure.

I don't understand why he can't draw a flag. I just don't understand it.

FAX

As I said in the game chat, the officials won't make a call unless the defender is pushed to the ground.

If they called holding on every single play, the games would come to a dead stop.

Chiefs fans need to get over it.

kysirsoze
11-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Jesus christ..........are you suggesting the Chiefs didn't get enough penalties called on the Raiders? Seriously?

Yes. Because way fewer penalties were called than were committed. That's how the game is supposed to work.

I will agree, though, that it was a horribly called game on both sides. These guys should be suspended.

Coach
11-07-2010, 06:58 PM
As I said in the game chat, the officials won't make a call unless the defender is pushed to the ground.

If they called holding on every single play, the games would come to a dead stop.

But I do believe that moving the Umpire to the new spot really reduced the holding penalties.

Then again, I don't have the actual numbers in front of me, so I could be off as well. But it's just frusterating to see that Hali has his man continously beat, only to get, well, nothing after the tackle has him hooked/wrapped around the neck area.

milkman
What is "inconfident"?

FAX

I was going to ask the same question.

bowener
Which plays?

The whole thing...

kysirsoze

This is not true. It's much more likely to get called, yes, but that's it.

DaneMcCloud
But I do believe that moving the Umpire to the new spot really reduced the holding penalties.

Then again, I don't have the actual numbers in front of me, so I could be off as well. But it's just frusterating to see that Hali has his man continously beat, only to get, well, nothing after the tackle has him hooked/wrapped around the neck area.

I absolutely agree. But, I've moved on.

The one time there was a holding call on Hali, he was nearly pushed to the ground.

Maybe he needs to learn how to flop.

Coach
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
But, if there is a play that the Chiefs SHOULD send to the NFL, it's the one play where Tony got the TD, only that it was reviewed and that he was (correctly) down at the one, but the officials failed to change it from a 3rd down (prior to the TD) to a first down.

That is indefensible.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
I was going to ask the same question.

Do we have answer to that question yet?

I'm baffled.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:00 PM
The NFL, in my opinion, has explicitly told referees to not call a majority of holding penalties because it would slow the game down too much and cut down on scoring. Of all the conspiracy theories this isn't too far fetched.

I think you're right.

RaiderJave
Yes. Because way fewer penalties were called than were committed. That's how the game is supposed to work.

I will agree, though, that it was a horribly called game on both sides. These guys should be suspended.

Yes, I'm a Raider fan, but seriously guys....they called every penalty under the sun on us...........AND THEN SOME. Suggesting the refs were somehow missing penalties........it's really unthinkable.

Coach
I absolutely agree. But, I've moved on.

The one time there was a holding call on Hali, he was nearly pushed to the ground.

Maybe he needs to learn how to flop.

Or maybe what he needs to do is to start hacking the offensive lineman's forearm as hard as he possibly could. Hell, have him "fake" a arm injury, so he can have his club back, and then he can club his way in there by using that as a weapon.

teedubya
Those refs were ovbiasly inconfident.

Coach
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Yes, I'm a Raider fan, but seriously guys....they called every penalty under the sun on us...........AND THEN SOME. Suggesting the refs were somehow missing penalties........it's really unthinkable.

But they have also called some of them on us as well. That holding on Donald Washington was terrible. Either way, that officiating crew is terrible, and they shouldn't be allowed back next season, let alone, the rest of this season.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
11-07-2010, 07:01 PM
Anyone else catch the gift the game officials gave to Oakland:

(:30) (Shotgun) 8-J.Campbell pass deep right to 12-J.Ford to KC 22 for 19 yards (24-B.Flowers). PENALTY on OAK-68-J.Veldheer, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at KC 41 - No Play.

Play was wiped out, loss of yards and there was no run down of 10 seconds. The next play should have started with 20 seconds.

Two things:

1.) The game tying field goal never happens

2.) We should have not given up a 29-yard reception to a guy activated from the practice squad 3-4 weeks ago and had just 4 receptions for 37 yards prior to this game.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 07:02 PM
As soon as I saw Triplette, I knew the Chiefs would be in for a long, long day. I hate him and his crew.

That said, I don't think there was an anti-Chiefs bias in penalties.

Just incompetence.

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Inconfident? LMAO

DBOSHO
11-07-2010, 07:03 PM

First of all, you rader fuck, its not just in this game.

And countless times, campbell stepped up in the pocket and made big plays because your LT is hugging tamba.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM

(:30) (Shotgun) 8-J.Campbell pass deep right to 12-J.Ford to KC 22 for 19 yards (24-B.Flowers). PENALTY on OAK-68-J.Veldheer, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at KC 41 - No Play.

Play was wiped out, loss of yards and there was no run down of 10 seconds. The next play should have started with 20 seconds.

Two things:

2.) We should have not given up a 29-yard reception to a guy activated from the practice squad 3-4 weeks ago and had just 4 receptions for 37 yards prior to this game.

Yup. I seriously don't know how the NFL hires these fools.

How do the fuck head refs in the NFL get their jobs? College refs are by far better.

KCrockaholic
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
Just incompetence.

Hey, that's the word somebody here was looking for...

RaiderJave
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Kerberos **** U douchebag. You wouldn't even come back here had the Faids lost

WOW, thanks. It was a tough game, and I was posting BEFORE the game, during the game and after the game. No reason to be a dick cause your team lost. LAME.

milkman
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM

Two things:

I may be wrong, but I thought the clock rundown was only on penalties committed prior to the snap when the game clock is stopped.

RaiderNation20
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM

No doubt the Raiders got penalized way more than the Chiefs

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2010, 07:07 PM
But, if there is a play that the Chiefs SHOULD send to the NFL, it's the one play where Tony got the TD, only that it was reviewed and that he was (correctly) down at the one, but the officials failed to change it from a 3rd down (prior to the TD) to a first down.

That is indefensible.No need for that. The officials corrected themselves.

milkman
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM
The officiating sucked ass for both teams.

The Chiefs lost this game, not the officials.

tk13
11-07-2010, 07:08 PM
That whole 4th down thing was almost the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen. The officiating was horrific all the way around for everyone today.

petegz28
11-07-2010, 07:09 PM
As soon as I saw Triplette, I knew the Chiefs would be in for a long, long day. I hate him and his crew.

That said, I don't think there was an anti-Chiefs bias in penalties.

Just incompetence.

Wasn't the Fade favored by 3???

KCHawg
11-07-2010, 07:11 PM
No doubt the Raiders got penalized way more than the Chiefs

Not nearly as much as they should have been....:cuss:

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:12 PM

I don't think so. A few weeks of long drawn out games, and the O-line would stop holding. We may go back to 150 plays of runs up the gut, but that's fine too. Ya know, any time you grab the jersey it's a hold. I'll give them the grasping of the jersey inside the pads, but grabbing the outside of the jersey is a hold and should be called EVERY time. if they'd stop watching the QBs and start watching the O-line, then the game would be better officiated. Or, how about this, like they saide in the BS call against the Lions, "thechically it was the right call, if they don't like it, change the rule". Well there you go, until holding is legal, call it every time. because, when it is legal, all teams can do it, not just the select few.. Funny how certain CBs and DBs get know for PI, and they're watched like a hawk, I'd like to know why the O-line players one certertain "stud" D-linemen aren't "watched" just as much... LTs are the worst offenders IMO, they should add an official just to watch them on every play.

Or, there's the option for 15 reviews per haplf, and everything is reviewable. if you can spot a penalty, toss the flag. And after 5 over turned reviews (per half), you start losing TOs. But you can still call all 15 of them in that half. I don't care how long the games take BTW, I want officials to start getting it right. Oh, and the block in the back like we got F'd in would be reviewable too..

Yeah, i'm that pissed at these part-timers...

Three7s
11-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Face it guys, the Chiefs sucked ass and the Raiders beat us.

R@ID3R4LIF3
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM

Two things:

I'm confused. How did you guys score your first TD? And lets not forget the pen after we scored when a raider jumped into the stands then another Raider jumped up and touched him on the back that was called for two men in the stands. Oh and the fumble that wasn't a fumble that gave you exceptional field percentage. And my favorite, the refs reviewing a prior play after then current play was run, because they said they got buzzed to look at it yet didn't stop play before the ball was snapped. (even thought that ended up working out for us hehe). This game was horribly officiated from all angles yet the calls you guys got in your favor greatly tilted the game in your favor, not our fault that you couldn't take advantage of them. Good teams can win despite what the refs do. And sorry but Jacoby Ford made Flowers look like pop warner. And say what you want about Veldheer on Hali, if it really was that bad they would have called the hold. He was high on him, but he didnt hold that often and he didn't go hands to the face. and you never really say Hali make much of a case for holding either.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Face it guys, the Chiefs sucked ass and the Raiders beat us.

FU noob!

Silock
11-07-2010, 07:23 PM
He was high on him, but he didnt hold that often and he didn't go hands to the face. and you never really say Hali make much of a case for holding either.

He never does, because he's classy.

And "didn't hold that often" is a clear conciliation of the point that he DID hold Hali and should have been flagged for it.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:24 PM
If they send a tape, might a little C4 express out displeasure?

Bugeater
11-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Substituting numbers and symbols for letters is lame and stupid.

Kyle DeLexus
11-07-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm confused. How did you guys score your first TD? And lets not forget the pen after we scored when a raider jumped into the stands then another Raider jumped up and touched him on the back that was called for two men in the stands. Oh and the fumble that wasn't a fumble that gave you exceptional field percentage. And my favorite, the refs reviewing a prior play after then current play was run, because they said they got buzzed to look at it yet didn't stop play before the ball was snapped. (even thought that ended up working out for us hehe). This game was horribly officiated from all angles yet the calls you guys got in your favor greatly tilted the game in your favor, not our fault that you couldn't take advantage of them. Good teams can win despite what the refs do. And sorry but Jacoby Ford made Flowers look like pop warner. And say what you want about Veldheer on Hali, if it really was that bad they would have called the hold. He was high on him, but he didnt hold that often and he didn't go hands to the face. and you never really say Hali make much of a case for holding either.

BULL FUCKING SHIT! Did you watch that match-up at all? Just about every play he had his hands in Hali's facemask and then anytime he lost a step on him he just grabbed a hold of him, which was a lot.

I know holding doesn't get called all the time and that's fine, but for you to say he didn't go hands to the face is pure bs.

Coach
11-07-2010, 07:47 PM
No need for that. The officials corrected themselves.

Wrong. Haley had to throw a shitfit about it in order to get them to correct it.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Wrong. Haley had to throw a shitfit about it in order to get them to correct it.

A play F***ing late too!!! He's not very smart IMO!!!

Three7s
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
FU noob!
Hurrrrrrr

I'm not gonna make excuses for playing like shit, because if anyone thinks otherwise, then I hope you got it on DVR.

Coach
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM

And the another thing was, they enforced the holding penalty, which should had not occured, since the play "OCCURED" on a botched 4th down, and if my memory serves me right, after they conferred it, did they say that they would replay the 1st down?

If they did replay the "1st" down, then there's no need for the holding penalty to be enforced, since they screwed it up.

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
Inconfident? LMAO

Em purddy shure this iz wut raidur fans get win they wet de bed.

FAX
11-07-2010, 08:03 PM

I see your point, but honestly, when they actually grab him by the head and bulldog him to the ground, a flag is in order. I don't really care if that takes an additional 10 minutes or 20. Eventually, if they don't curtail the technique, somebody is going to break his neck.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if they started calling those holds, the holds would eventually stop and the games could continue to be played within the 3 hour range.

FAX

chiefzilla1501
11-07-2010, 08:04 PM
I agree he gets held a lot. But when you watch him play, I think he's a very different pass rusher in that if the blocker gets a hand on him, his body tends to jerk back. I've seen a lot of plays where it looks like he's being held, but I find that the blocker has his arms in the framework of his body.

So while I agree he should get more holding calls, I think the way he rushes the passer makes a lot of non-calls look like holding calls at regular speed.

Bill Parcells
11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Substituting numbers and symbols for letters is lame and stupid.

LMAO

chiefqueen
11-07-2010, 08:09 PM

Cable was correct to say it was 4th down b/c Haley did not get the down msrker corrected before the play was run.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
And the another thing was, they enforced the holding penalty, which should had not occured, since the play "OCCURED" on a botched 4th down, and if my memory serves me right, after they conferred it, did they say that they would replay the 1st down?

If they did replay the "1st" down, then there's no need for the holding penalty to be enforced, since they screwed it up.

Todd's mind was already thinking about the next drive at that point, so the putt was an irrelevant point... Three-wood, 2-Iron, which one Todd? ROFL

black angus
11-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Cable was correct to say it was 4th down b/c Haley did not get the down msrker corrected before the play was run.

He shouldn't have to, the refs shouldn't have screwed up the down marker.

Kyle DeLexus
11-07-2010, 08:15 PM
I agree he gets held a lot. But when you watch him play, I think he's a very different pass rusher in that if the blocker gets a hand on him, his body tends to jerk back. I've seen a lot of plays where it looks like he's being held, but I find that the blocker has his arms in the framework of his body.

So while I agree he should get more holding calls, I think the way he rushes the passer makes a lot of non-calls look like holding calls at regular speed.

And like I said earlier, sometimes you just don't get holding calls, but grabbing his facemask and wrapping his arms around his head all game are what had me upset all game.

chokeartist
11-07-2010, 08:26 PM
*inconfident* Em purddy shure this iz wut raidur fans get win they wet de bed. <- funniest fucking shit ive read all year.

You both are 'inconfident'

Iowanian
11-07-2010, 08:29 PM
*inconfident* <- funniest ****ing shit ive read all year.

You both are 'inconfident'

You're incontinent, silly cockist.

no raider fan, that doesn't mean you're from both Asia and San Quentin.

chokeartist
11-07-2010, 09:07 PM
You're incontinent, silly cockist.

no raider fan, that doesn't mean you're from both Asia and San Quentin.

ah - at least one of you werent being serious. *wipes brow*

Jacoby
11-07-2010, 09:08 PM
:crybaby:

ChiefsCountry
11-07-2010, 09:16 PM
No offense but we played the team the NFL hates the fucking most. There is no Raider bias on calls.

Hound333
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM

To be fair, we aren't talking about just this game. I see Tamba getting headlocked every single game and its never called. I even went so far as to ask the people around me that maybe I just didn't know the rule because obviously the refs are letting it go.

threebag02
11-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Every single play!!!