PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ****Official "FUCK YOU" blowing off steam thread****

Direckshun
11-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Start your post with a FUCK YOU to whomever you want to temporarily die in a fire because of their piss poor performance today, and we promise you'll be forgiven in about an hour when you cool off.

FUCK YOU WEIS. OH GEE CHARLES AND JONES GET TWO STRAIGHT FIRST DOWNS AND YOU PUT THE BALL IN THE HANDS OF MATT CRAPTASTIC ON THREE STRAIGHT PLAYS.

I HOPE THAT MOTORIZED CART MALFUNCTIONS AND WHEELS YOU INTO THE AIDS TREE

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Fuck you, Raiders fans.

You're not getting this shit year.

Direckshun
11-07-2010, 07:36 PM
AND **** YOU MATT CRAPTASTIC

I GET ****ING SICK WATCHING YOU MISS RECEIVERS BY THREE YARDS.

STOP. PLAYING. SO. ****ING. TERRIBLE.

YOU ARE A GODDAMN WEIGHT ON THIS TEAM.

KCUnited
11-07-2010, 07:37 PM
WE LOST BUT I WAS RIGHT!!1!

Three7s
Today was the first game all season where I wanted to stop watching because it looked like the Chiefs felt like sucking their own dicks, rather than win a fucking game.

Bane
**** you Bowe for having butterfingers! Although I'm really not mad at just him,there was way more than just that drop that lead to that flop.

chasedude
11-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Fuck the refs for missing that holding on Hali in OT.

Direckshun
11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
FUCK YOU BRANDON CARR

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU JUST STOP RUNNING ON THAT BROKEN PLAY

YOU JUST STOP.

AND THEN YOU TURN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

WHAT COACH

ON WHAT PLANET

EVER TOLD YOU THAT THIS IS HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PLAY FOOTBALL.

MichaelH
11-07-2010, 07:39 PM
I don't get mad anymore. Anything is better than the shit that Hermie served us.

But I will say a big FUCK YOU to the officials. I will not say they cost the Chiefs the game but they had no right being on the field. They performed an extremely poor job.

Pushead2
11-07-2010, 07:45 PM
fuck you Weiss.....I don't understand our play calling sometimes...

Chocolate Hog
11-07-2010, 07:45 PM
FUCK YOU SCOTT PIOLI

2009 DRAFT FAIL, CASSEL FAIL, CHRIS CHAMBER FAILS, JAVIER AREANAS FAIL

Direckshun
11-07-2010, 07:46 PM
FUCK YOU TYSON JACKSON.

SHED A GODDAMN BLOCKER

FOR ONCE

IN YOUR LIFE.

I DEFENDED PICKING YOU. AND I EAT A SHIT SANDWICH EVERY TIME YOU TAKE THE FIELD.

notorious
11-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Fuck you Bowe.

Catch a fucking football. Is that to much to fucking ask?!#@!$@$@@!$

Bewbies
11-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Trading for Cassel set this franchise back 5 years. Instead of being 2 years into a QB's career we're going to have to start over next year.

Matt Cassel is the dumbest football player since Forrest Gump.

Chiefspants
11-07-2010, 07:48 PM
When you're walking round' town with the girl that I love.

FUCK YOU!!!

And, yeah, FUCK YOU BOWE, you're the antithesis of a clutch player.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2010, 07:48 PM
fuck you Weiss.....I don't understand our play calling sometimes...

THIS! WHAT WAS THAT SHIT, THROWING A FUCKING DUNK PASS BACKED UP, LAST DRIVE, RIGHT TO MOEAKI WHO IS INSTANTLY CREAMED?!?!?!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss::cuss::cuss:

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-07-2010, 07:49 PM
FUCK YOU AREANAS! HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED FUCKING FOOTBALL BEFORE?????

WHAT WAS THAT SHIT???????

AAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

siberian khatru
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Hey, I've already got my own **** Jacoby Ford thread.

I'm told he was an NFL Hall of Famer the day he stepped on campus at Clempson.

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
FUCK YOU CASSEL. You had one promising fucking quarter and then shit the motherfucking bed the entire second half. Jesus fuck. You did not make one good play for an entire fucking half. A WHOLE FUCKING HALF.

FUCK YOU THE FUCK UP.

Direckshun
11-07-2010, 07:51 PM
FUCK YOU JON MCGRAW

YOU WERE A STEP LATE EVERYWHERE ON THE FIELD

AND WHEN YOU DID SHOW UP YOU FELL THE FUCK OVER.

YOU FELL.

OVER.

AND YOU GET PAID TO, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG, NOT FALL OVER AND TACKLE GUYS.

KCSupersized
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
A big Fuck You REFS!!!

Baconeater
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
FUCK YOU NFL FOR MAKING ME WATCH THE FUCKING GHEY-ASS COWBOYS YET AGAIN

RaiderNation20
11-07-2010, 07:53 PM
I thought the Raiders got more screwed by the Refs than the Chiefs, but these REFS SUCKED, one of the worst officated games I have ever seen

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:53 PM
RUN THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL. Are you fucking kidding me with this shit. 3rd and 1 down 1 point and you throw a fucking 30 yard pass. Are you fist fucking me? You do that shit MAYBE if you are up 2 scores and they sell out.

AND THEN you give Cassel the keys the second half and he shits the motherfucking bed FOR THE SECOND MOTHERFUCKING WEEK IN A FUCKING ROW.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

luv
11-07-2010, 07:54 PM
FUCK YOU STUPID BITCH AT THE BAR! You're lucky I didn't drink today, because you would have been the perfect outlet for my frustrations.

KCSupersized
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
I thought the Raiders got more screwed by the Refs than the Chiefs, but these REFS SUCKED, one of the worst officated games I have ever seen

They made such a mess of this game, I couldn't honestly say what team got shafted the most.

Bwana
11-07-2010, 07:55 PM
**** you BOWE! Yest another key drop., I want this guy to pack his bags when the season is over and get the **** out of town!

**** You special teams, for not staying in your lanes and allowing the faiders to score on a kickoff!

**** you Studebaker, for holding on the field goal, resulting in points being taken off the board!

**** you weise, for getting cute with the passing game again today. We are the #1 running team, Oakland is #26 against the run, yet you feel the need to get pass happy? **** you a 2nd time ditch pig!

**** you Mcgraw, for dropping a sure interception!

**** you WR crew, for not being able to get any seperation!

**** you refs, for calling the game like it was pee-wee football. (for both teams)

That's a good start, I'm sure I'll think of a few more.

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
FUCK YOU REFS. That was one of the worst NFL officiated games I've ever seen. No shit. You fucked everybody. Every major call was an improper no-call or a blown call. And then they fight for the ball for 2 fucking minutes while you stand there and watch?

FUCK YOU. Who the fuck knows what would have happened with real refs. We could have won by 40 or lost by 40.

FUCK YOURSELF TO FUCKING DEATH.

siberian khatru
**** YOU STUPID BITCH AT THE BAR! You're lucky I didn't drink today, because you would have been the perfect outlet for my frustrations.

ROFL

Direckshun
**** YOU STUPID BITCH AT THE BAR! You're lucky I didn't drink today, because you would have been the perfect outlet for my frustrations.

ROFL

WHICH REMINDS ME.

FUCK YOU DAD.

I KNOW HALI IS GETTING HELD EVERY PLAY. HALI GETS HELD -- THAT'S WHAT HE DOES. HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE HANDLES.

BUT STOP FUCKING SCREAMING IT EVERY PLAY. ROFL

I KNOW ITS HAPPENING. YOU KNOW ITS HAPPENING.

EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS HAPPENING.

GODDAMN. JUST STOP.

ALSO STOP DEFENDING CASSEL. YOU'RE A STUPID PERSON AND SHOULD FEEL BAD.

siberian khatru
I love this thread. This the perfect thread for these kinds of moments.

MELTDOWN SUNDAY

KCrockaholic
**** Cassel

**** Weis

**** Bowe

**** Flowers (today)

**** Romeo Crennel for playing PREVENT at the end. All Prevent does is prevent you from winning the game.

Fuck Jon McGraw

Fuck Andy Studebaker

You Stupid FUCKS!

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:57 PM
ROFL

WHICH REMINDS ME.

FUCK YOU DAD.

I KNOW HALI IS GETTING HELD EVERY PLAY. HALI GETS HELD -- THAT'S WHAT HE DOES. HE MIGHT AS WELL HAVE HANDLES.

BUT STOP FUCKING SCREAMING IT EVERY PLAY. ROFL

I KNOW ITS HAPPENING. YOU KNOW ITS HAPPENING.

EVERYBODY KNOWS ITS HAPPENING.

GODDAMN. JUST STOP.

ALSO STOP DEFENDING CASSEL. YOU'RE A STUPID PERSON AND SHOULD FEEL BAD.

ROFL Outstanding.

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
It deserves saying again. FUCKING RUN THE MOTHERFUCKING BALL. SERIOUSLY. DO IT.

luv
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
ROFL

Dumb bitch is whining over the Indy game the whole time, and rooted for the Raiders because her boyfriend was. At the end of the game, she points at me, and says, "You suck, bitch!" I would have taken it better if her boyfriend had said it. At least he was a Raiders fan.

MadMax
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
**** you BOWE! Yest another key drop., I want this guy to pack his bags when the season is over and get the **** out of town!

**** You special teams, for not staying in your lanes and allowing the faiders to score on a kickoff!

**** you Studebaker, for holding on the field goal, resulting in points being taken off the board!

**** you weise, for getting cute with the passing game again today. We are the #1 running team, Oakland is #26 against the run, yet you feel the need to get pass happy? **** you a 2nd time ditch pig!

**** you Mcgraw, for dropping a sure interception!

**** you WR crew, for not being able to get any seperation!

That a good start, I'm sure I'll think of a few more.

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otter
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
who wants to spar bitches! I'm taking on all comers (except for Bwana, MoHIllbill, BigRedChiefs and probably a could others). Let's get this aggression out!!!

Get it on!!!

PS. FUCK THOSE REFS FOR DECIDING THE GAME MORE THAN THE PLAYERS!!!!

luv
11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
who wants to spar bitches! I'm taking on all comers (except for Bwana, MoHIllbill, BigRedChiefs and probably a could others). Let's get this aggression out!!!

Get it on!!!

PS. FUCK THOSE REFS FOR DECIDING THE GAME MORE THAN THE PLAYERS!!!!

NTTAWWT

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
NTTAWWT

You wanna fight LUV??!!!??!?

:cuss:

MadMax
11-07-2010, 08:03 PM
**** Cassel

**** Weis

**** Bowe

**** Flowers (today)

**** Romeo Crennel for playing PREVENT at the end. All Prevent does is prevent you from winning the game.

**** Jon McGraw

**** Andy Studebaker

You Stupid ****S!

I hear ya!!!If I were the owner or HC of a football team, the first time my DC used the prevent defense I would walk onto the field and fire him IMMEDIATELY!!!!

luv
11-07-2010, 08:03 PM
You wanna fight LUV??!!!??!?

:cuss:

I'll bitch slap you into next week!

TinyEvel
11-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Well, I left work to go watch the game and now I'm back at work, so I have no time to get mad. I have a presentation going upstate tomorrow.

I can't even drink.

All I can do is blow it off.

There.

Otter
I'll bitch slap you into next week!

Let's do this sweet tits!!!

GRRR..BWAAAA!!!!!

HonestChieffan
They have to come to our house. Be strong. This team will dominate in another year.

luv
11-07-2010, 08:06 PM
Let's do this sweet tits!!!

GRRR..BWAAAA!!!!!

You're going down, bitch!

(Hopefully)

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
I got $5 on Luv.

Spicy McHaggis
11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
**** that girl who posts "Raiders win!! OMG! Awesome!!!!!" on her facebook. I know you, you stupid *****. You ****ing grew up two streets down from me, in KANSAS ****ING CITY!!!! YOU BOUGHT A ****ING RAIDERS HAT 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE YOU LIKED THAT IT WAS PINK AND HAD A PIRATE ON IT!!!!

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:08 PM
You're going down, bitch!

(Hopefully)

If I start dry humping you on a take down I promise it's only you.

luv
11-07-2010, 08:10 PM
If I start dry humping you on a take down I promise it's only you.

Promise?

Mr. Arrowhead
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I hate this feeling
Posted via Mobile Device

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:13 PM
Promise?

A little tear in the pants of the crotch section always gives me something to aim for. Just saying.

Otter
11-07-2010, 08:14 PM
I hate this feeling
Posted via Mobile Device

Still in first place and have one of the best coaching units in the NFL. Heads up you savages.

FAX
11-07-2010, 08:15 PM
This was definitely a pisser. Right down the pant leg. Into the shoe. While on the elevator. On the way to the penthouse. With a hot date.

FAX

chokeartist
11-07-2010, 08:25 PM
FUCK YOU Matt Cassel - the only QB in the league that doesnt even look at the whole field ONCE before choosing to throw. Your low INT stats are a JOKE because most of the bullshit you throw isnt even CATCHABLE, unless youre that fucking retarded kid sitting in the stands sitting behind the endzone or the waterboys on the sidelines. Ive seen Kindgergarteners more composed under pressure than your sorry ass.

D.Bowe - Really? no seriously. REALLY!? At this point id be quite happy to sub you out for an armless midget - at least that way we'll all know who NOT to throw to on clutch game plays. PS - did you see that undrafted no-name rookie's TD catch? yeah thats how real receivers catch a fucking football.

Brandon Flowers - While you dont really annoy me, and more often than not im thanking you for saving a big pass that would destroy us and our otherwise impotent Offense, how the FUCK did you not intercept that shit.

Thomas Jones - I dont know why we keep giving you the ball but now i understand how you average 3.something yards per carry - Nosediving at the line of scrimmage doesnt exactly count as 'rushing'. Moses parting the sea probably couldnt give you a big enough of a lane to run half as well as your younger, quicker counterpart, Jamaal Charles.

Charlie Weis - well i cant even get into it here i dont have enough patience. "but coach said hed give me 4 downs..."

Bwana
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Fuck you, you old tired, beat to death, server! This thing crashs more than a room full of bumper cars!