PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs We need to destroy Denver next week

ILChief
11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
That is all

KCtotheSB
11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm not worried too much about the Raiders....the reason is because of our upcoming schedules. With Oakland playing at Pittsburgh and hosting Miami, we play the Broncos and the Cardinals. We have an excellent shot at getting right back up on the saddle here in the AFC West.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 06:54 PM
That is all

Fuck you.

I'll take a one point win, Dumbass.

LaChapelle
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
ANy road win is a big plus

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
I bet we lose next week. I think Orton is gonna rack up 400+ yrds.

kcpasco
11-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I think anyone predicting a blow out is being foolish

Stinger
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
**** you.

This

Priest31kc
11-07-2010, 07:02 PM
I have a bad feeling about next week. They're coming off a bye, we're coming off 2 tough OT games in a row. Its on the road again in the division. I dont know...

Bane
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
As long as we win I'm good.

DaneMcCloud
11-07-2010, 07:05 PM
That is all

You know what else is "all"?

You're fucking yeast infected cuntbag.

You're going down, you fucking pussy.

Buehler445
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Fuck you.

I'd agree with this, but it needs to be said.

FUCK THE FUCKING DONKO BITCHCUNTS.

GloryDayz
11-07-2010, 07:27 PM
That is all

Good luck with that! We have cASShole -> their best player... If we tell cASShole the play, it's as good as telling them...

Three7s
11-07-2010, 07:33 PM
I'll assume we lose all road games until we actually kick a team's ass on the road.

I'm sure we'll do our best to keep the Broncos in it and fuck up at the end.

Bwana
11-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Destroy no, win, yes.

FAX
11-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I'm not sure we'll be dominating any teams anytime real soon.

Essentially, I'm back to this; hoping that we win our home games and steal a couple on the road. That's about the limit of my expectations at this point. Retrospectively speaking, prior to the season opener, I would have been very happy to win all our home games. For us, that's a big step forward in the process of becoming a good team that's in transition and trying to get a little better every day and focusing on the present tense and learning how to win.

FAX

Bane
11-07-2010, 08:14 PM

Essentially, I'm back to this; hoping that we win our home games and steal a couple on the road. That's about the limit of my expectations at this point. Retrospectively speaking, prior to the season opener, I would have been very happy to win all our home games. For us, that's a big step forward in the process of becoming a good team that's in transition and trying to get a little better every day and focusing on the present tense and learning how to win.

FAX

I gotta admit I guessed 5-6 wins before the season started.Having said that,sure I'm pleased at 5-3,but I'd feel really let down if we only hit the 5-6 win mark that I guessed.I'm still hopeful that we can get 3-4 more wins.

Gadzooks
11-07-2010, 08:17 PM

FAX

Homefield winning is nice and all, but you should expect to beat the crappier teams on the road as well.

bigdaddychieffan
11-07-2010, 08:36 PM
For some reason this game scares me. I just have this sinking feeling that Denver shows up big time and we lose our slim lead on the rest of the division.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Aw c'mon you guys.... Denver is a team in disarray. They're stumbling all over themselves right now. Chalk it up.... KC is 6-3

Guru
11-07-2010, 09:41 PM
I don't care who you play. You don't overlook anyone in this league. If anyone thinks Denver is a pushover you are nuts. A blowout isn't going to happen. I just want to get back on the winning track.

TheGuardian
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Cleveland steamrolled the Pats today ok.

NO ONE is a cake walk in the NFL guys. Seriously.

Mile High Mania
11-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Denver is screwed... you guys have Charles/Jones and Denver still has McDaniels wearing his li'l hoodie on the sideline.

the Talking Can
11-08-2010, 04:51 AM
i'll believe we win a road game.....when we actually win a road game....

edit*

i thought we'd win in oakland, thought we were the better team....but it's still nice to have some expectations after so many years

Fritz88
11-08-2010, 05:41 AM
Chalk it down now...

We are not going to win against Denver.

Spott
11-08-2010, 06:42 AM
We will lose next week, but it just won't be as close this time.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 06:45 AM
Truth is winning in Denver will pretty much erase this loss in some ways.

We go up 1.5 games over the Raiders and we stay out in front of SD. The Raiders are going to lose to the Steelers and Indy. Not sure about Miami. Either way that was their SB and they will fold up like a lawn chair now.

Winning in Denver is a must. Come home and get that win against Zona and we're 7-3.

We're going to crush the ever living shit out of the Raiders in Arrowhead this year. I called the loss in Oakland and I'm telling you we will beat the Raiders by 3 touchdowns in Arrowhead.

notorious
11-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Chalk it down now...

We are not going to win against Denver.

This.

We just played another overtime game on the road with a road game to follow against a team coming off a bye. Gamblers are going to be jerking off if the Chiefs are the favorite.

Tuckdaddy
11-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Destroy would be nice but we definitely need the win. We are 1-1 in the division and need this game to keep our playoff hopes alive. SD is coming to life and have beaten two good teams. We need this win badly for confidence as well. Yesterday you see what happens when you have a bad QB and Wr's. Shut down our ground game and we lose and will almost every time.

Champ
11-08-2010, 06:59 AM
Honestly, I would not be surprised if Denver beat you guys next week.

Denver is not that bad of a team. I mean they suck, but they aren't as terrible of a team as they have played the last two weeks.

Josh McDaniels and that entire Denver team will be fired up to play in front of their home crowd again, after what the Raiders did to them the last time they played in Denver.

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 07:07 AM
Honestly, I would not be surprised if Denver beat you guys next week.

Denver is not that bad of a team. I mean they suck, but they aren't as terrible of a team as they have played the last two weeks.

Josh McDaniels and that entire Denver team will be fired up to play in front of their home crowd again, after what the Raiders did to them the last time they played in Denver.

And you're going to lose to the Chargers, Colts, Steelers, and Chiefs in Arrowhead. That's 8 losses right there. So enjoy your super bowl from yesterday asshole.

Tuckdaddy
11-08-2010, 07:09 AM
And you're going to lose to the Chargers, Colts, Steelers, and Chiefs in Arrowhead. That's 8 losses right there. So enjoy your super bowl from yesterday asshole.

WHAT HE SAID! Biznatch!

Champ
11-08-2010, 07:25 AM

LOL still mad, eh? Cant say I blame you. After all the shit you were talking, I'd be mad, too. :LOL:

But even if we still only win 8 games this, we might still win the division. The Chiefs proved yesterday that they were frauds. Actually they proved that the week before when they let the freaking Buffalo come into Arrowhead and almost beat them. The Chiefs wont win more than 8 games this year, I guarantee it. You are the Denver Broncos of this year. Hot start, but will collapse as the season progresses.

I'm not even worried about the Chiefs. The AFC West is a two horse race between the two California teams.

ChiTown
11-08-2010, 07:26 AM
That is all

WORD!

Hog Farmer
11-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Charles is licking his chops!

TheGuardian
11-08-2010, 07:43 AM
LOL still mad, eh? Cant say I blame you. After all the shit you were talking, I'd be mad, too. :LOL:

I picked the Raiders to win dumbass.

But even if we still only win 8 games this, we might still win the division. The Chiefs proved yesterday that they were frauds. Actually they proved that the week before when they let the freaking Buffalo come into Arrowhead and almost beat them. The Chiefs wont win more than 8 games this year, I guarantee it. You are the Denver Broncos of this year. Hot start, but will collapse as the season progresses.

I'm not even worried about the Chiefs. The AFC West is a two horse race between the two California teams.

Sorry but the Raiders are not in that race. Yesterday was a game they had to have. And the truth is, the Chiefs win that game if not for a drop by Bowe and today is a different story. However I thought the Raiders would play over their head and win by a narrow margin. Can't call it any closer than that.

And since I don't miss much, the Raiders are going to pretty much get their ass handed to them from here on out, end up around 7-9 and be third place in the division. Bookmark the post dipshit.

vailpass
11-08-2010, 09:02 AM
You know what else is "all"?

You're ****ing yeast infected ****bag.

You're going down, you ****ing pussy.

:LOL:

Priest31kc
11-08-2010, 10:22 AM

So the Ravens are frauds for allowing 500 yards of offense & 30 pts to the Bills in Baltimore and barely beating them?

And didn't you fuckers lose to the 49ers & Cardinals????

The Chiefs will go 5-3 in the final 8 and finish 10-6 and win the division. Book it.

Champ
11-08-2010, 10:43 AM
So the Ravens are frauds for allowing 500 yards of offense & 30 pts to the Bills in Baltimore and barely beating them?

And didn't you ****ers lose to the 49ers & Cardinals????

The Chiefs will go 5-3 in the final 8 and finish 10-6 and win the division. Book it.

I don't see 3 wins, let alone 5 wins left on the Chiefs schedule.