PDA

View Full Version : Football Wutta game! Thanks for a most excellent day, Chiefs!

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Who wudda thunk it? Oakland was without their two best players - Awsome-wa & Zach Miller. The Raiders' 2nd-string QB didn't even have his leading WR (Louis Murphy) to throw to. Oakland committed 13 penalties spotting KC 6 1st downs. Nick Miller muffed a punt to put the Chiefs in go-ahead scoring position.

But even with all that going against them, Oakland played KC even-up. Cassel took full advantage of the gaping hole in the secondary provided by Awesome-wa's absence, but the league's #1 rushing attack was held to a 3.1 average. Total yards - even. Rushing yards - even. Passing yards - even. Wutta game! Now that's what football is all about!

The season's pendulum is swinging... KC is 2-3 in the last 5 games, Raiders are 4-1. Oh glorious day! KnowChief's predictions: Meaningless!

SNR
11-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Congratulations. Enjoy the win.

PS- Fuck you

Frazod
11-07-2010, 09:42 PM
Congratulations. Enjoy the win.

PS- Fuck you

This.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Were you one of the people cheering when Jamaal went down? Congrats on the win to the most classless fan base in the NFL!!!

DaneMcCloud
Fuck off and die, you dumb cunt.

Bane
Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if this is one of those seasons that the division comes down to the final week.Not sure I'll be able to stand it but what the hell!

stevieray
sloppiest, wackiest game I've watched in a long time.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-07-2010, 09:44 PM
If only Charles would have got more carries
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
Go suck on a roach

CrazyHorse
So you think the Raiders have arrived?

Good luck with that. Play like today should net you one more win this season if you get lucky like today.

Congrats on the win. Congrats on second place.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Were you one of the people cheering when Jamaal went down? Congrats on the win to the most classless fan base in the NFL!!!

No... that was totally crass. I take no pride in that whatsoever.

Baconeater
11-07-2010, 09:45 PM
Congrats on the win. Now please go die in the most pleasant manner possible.

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2010, 09:46 PM
Eat shit.

Your ass is grass at Arrowhead.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 09:48 PM
If only Charles would have got more carries

Ya got me there. I believe he has the league's highest per-carry average. He was making 5 yards a pop & Jones wasn't even making 2. It's a puzzlement....

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Eat shit.

Your ass is grass at Arrowhead.

Meaningless.

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2010, 09:57 PM
Meaningless.

You know what was meaningless today?

Your fucking Super Bowl win over the Chiefs.

Pittsburgh, Indy, Miami and San Diego are all going to rape the Raiders.

You'll be lucky to finish 7-9, while the Chiefs win the division.

Eat shit and die, Raider scum.

Drwbllz
11-07-2010, 10:00 PM

I'm a Raider fan located on the East Coast and was watching the game with another Raider fan I grew up with. Both of us agreed that those cheers were completely classless and uncalled for. Cheering for someone to be hurt (and for all we knew at the time could have cost him his future with the NFL running back carousel), is 100% uncalled for.

I know that a lot of times we as a fanbase get criticized for being felons, uneducated, thuggish or whatever, and I understand a lot of the fanbase still buys into that stigma, but I for one take more pride in beating a team that has its best talent on the field and would never hope for anyone to suffer an injury.

Good to see him back on the field quick!
:thumb:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2010, 10:01 PM

Then congratulations on the win. I'll say it again. It took a bullshit call late in the game for KC to even have an opportunity to take the lead and force overtime. They were outclassed by the Raiders in the entire 2nd half.

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 10:03 PM
You know what was meaningless today?

All your stats & predictions?

ArrowheadMagic
11-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Enjoy the win. When plays needed to be made, the Raiders were the team that made them. Winnable game the Chiefs lost.

Frazod
11-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Congrats on the win. Now please go die in the most pleasant manner possible.

I like this one, too. :D

kcpasco
11-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Congrats on the win uglyduck

Now go tell some of your Raider faithful to not go setting any cars on fire or burning down any facilities

Count Alex's Wins
11-07-2010, 10:14 PM
All your stats & predictions?

I believe the only thing I said, asshole, was that the Chiefs' run defense would give them a chance to win, and it did.

Now eat the corn nuggets out of my shit.

kcpasco
Typing on an iPhone sucks

Jacoby

I KNOW I WAS! :D

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Typing on an iPhone sucks

I almost made fun of you, but half the time I'm typing on my Evo, so I refrained.

chokeartist
11-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Wtf is there to be so sly about? we played like a bunch of geriatrics going through renal failure - and the main talent on the offensive side of the field for the chiefs _was_ injured for this game. Not sure id be very prideful about my win today as a raiders fan, more than id be thanking lady luck that your opponent was more successful at hemorrhaging momentum and opportunity faster than yourselves. Both sides of this football game was just a wet diaper - with Jacoby Ford being the sole silver lining to an otherwise depressing washout all around.

MadMax
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM

You are a good guy and I congratulate you on your win as much as it hurts ..... Onward we shall march to victory with the shittiest QB in the NFL!!!

kcpasco
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
I almost made fun of you, but half the time I'm typing on my Evo, so I refrained.

Ya the spell check pisses me of the most

I'll type something and hit send to find out it changed a word on me. LOL

Three7s
11-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Then congratulations on the win. I'll say it again. It took a bullshit call late in the game for KC to even have an opportunity to take the lead and force overtime. They were outclassed by the Raiders in the entire 2nd half.
This speaks the truth.

FAX
11-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Congratulations, Mr. Ugly Duck.

Your guys didn't quit. And, you did a good job of sitting there and watching us screw ourselves with a football. We couldn't have played any more stupidly had we tried like you guys do. Still, it was an entertaining game and nobody got shot.

FAX

kcpasco
11-07-2010, 10:29 PM

DIAF Troll

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Congratulations, Mr. Ugly Duck.

Your guys didn't quit. And, you did a good job of sitting there and watching us screw ourselves with a football. We couldn't have played any more stupidly had we tried like you guys do. Still, it was an entertaining game and nobody got shot.

FAX

I'm not sure about the last part. There were a couple of guys in the stands with Chiefs jerseys on and I'm still worried about them.

Guru
11-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Payback is coming.

Bane
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM
Payback is coming.

And hell's coming with it!

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 10:31 PM
you did a good job of sitting there and watching us screw ourselves with a football.

I dunno, FAX... thats kinda yucky - like something KnowChiefs would say. But - thanks! Its been one helluva long time since RaiderFanz had something to cheer about....

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2010, 10:32 PM
I dunno, FAX... thats kinda yucky - like something KnowChiefs would say. But - thanks! Its been one helluva long time since RaiderFanz had something to cheer about....

May it only last until their next game.

Bwana
11-07-2010, 10:35 PM

STFU

Fuck off, lowlife.

KCtotheSB
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Enjoy this win....because from here on out based on who's left on the schedule, the Chiefs are going up and your gaggle of shitstains are going back down the shitter where they belong.

DanT
11-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Congratulations on your team earning the win today, Ugly Duck. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out for our teams. The game in Arrowhead ought to be a great one!

Pawnmower
11-07-2010, 11:37 PM
Meaningless.

say that again the day before and after the game

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 11:39 PM
The game in Arrowhead ought to be a great one!

If that game decides the division... it'll be freakin' epic

Pawnmower
11-07-2010, 11:41 PM
If that game decides the division... it'll be freakin' epic

you just said it will be meaningless...make up your mind

Ugly Duck
11-07-2010, 11:42 PM
you just said it will be meaningless...make up your mind

Inside joke - a little spat between me & KnowChiefs

Pawnmower
11-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Inside joke - a little spat between me & KnowChiefs

well it will only be meaningless if the raiders/chargers are so far out of the race, that the Chiefs do not need the W.

just an fyi

Ugly Duck
11-08-2010, 01:46 AM
well it will only be meaningless if the raiders/chargers are so far out of the race, that the Chiefs do not need the W.

just an fyi

I didn't mean the game will be meaningless... I meant KnowChief's predictions are meaningless.

Chiefs=Good
11-08-2010, 01:50 AM
Ulgy duck > most oak trolls.

Congrats on the win fuck stain

:)

MeatRock
11-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Gratz on the win. I do find it funny that almost every Faider fan thinks the team is Super Bowl bound cause they won 2 of their last 3 at home. Well, the chiefs are 4-0 at home!! That's right, you still have a game at Arrowhead to play yet this year Duck.

Enjoy your win though, I know i would.