PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs F### the Raiders!

Raiderhader
11-07-2010, 11:16 PM
That's all I have to say about that.

Bacon Cheeseburger
11-07-2010, 11:20 PM
Sorry, I'm not fucking any of those guys.

JBL
11-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Do I smell someones homoerotic wishes?

KCtotheSB
11-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Do I smell someones homoerotic wishes?

Do I smell a Raider fan who's jizzing his pants because his team is relevant for the first time in almost a decade?

Jayhawkerman2001
11-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Do I smell a Raider fan who's jizzing his pants because his team is relevant for the first time in almost a decade?

well... we're finally relevant again for the first time in a decade as well...

Johnny Vegas
11-07-2010, 11:47 PM

you're not helping

JOhn
11-07-2010, 11:47 PM

FAIL :shake:

JBL
11-07-2010, 11:49 PM

Umm who was the in Super Bowl last the Raiders or the "Chiefs"?

JBL
11-07-2010, 11:50 PM
you're not helping

He speaks the truth. I know it hurts.

KCtotheSB
11-07-2010, 11:50 PM

Neither, the Saints and the Colts.

Micjones
11-07-2010, 11:53 PM

You mean that game you lost to Tampa Bay?

That's like taking Halle Berry out for dinner, spending $300 and making love to yourself at the end of the night. Congrats.

JBL
11-07-2010, 11:54 PM
Neither, the Saints and the Colts.

Let me slow it down it for you. Which team made it to the Super Bowl last? Here's another question for extra credit which team has won the most Super Bowls?

kcpasco
11-07-2010, 11:55 PM
Let me slow it down it for you. Which team made it to the Super Bowl last? Here's another question for extra credit which team has won the most Super Bowls?

Steelers?

KCtotheSB
11-07-2010, 11:56 PM

Again, the Saints and the Colts.
For my extra credit, the Steelers.

JOhn
11-07-2010, 11:57 PM

Gotta admit, watching the Faiders get ass-raped in the 2002 (?) SB was pretty spectacular :D

JBL
11-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Steelers?

Correct. The Raiders have also won more Super Bowls than KC for extra credit.

KCtotheSB
11-08-2010, 12:06 AM
Keep holding onto that 2002 Super Bowl blowout! Don't let it go!
Mentioning that is close to Donkey fans reminding us that they lost 55-10 in Super Bowl XXIV to the Niners.

JBL
11-08-2010, 12:10 AM
When was the last time you even sniffed the Super Bowl?? Yeah that's what I thought.

KCtotheSB
11-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Keep living in the past, because I guaran-damn-tee your future isn't going to be quite as bright.

Raiders remaining schedule:
at PIT
MIA
at SD
at JAC
DEN
IND
at KC

Chiefs remaining schedule:
at DEN
ARI
at SEA
DEN
at SD
at STL
TEN
OAK

Judging solely on the strength of schedule remaining, I'm far less worried about the Raiders moreso than I am the Chargers. Spin it how you want (and I'm sure you'll put some bullshit spin on it), but I would be very surprised to not see Oakland two games under .500 after the Chargers game. Will they still be able hang around? Depends on whether or not the Chiefs can grow a brain stem against Denver and Seattle...

The Raiders are heading into a rather vicious part of their schedule with the only oasis' being a visit from Denver and MAYBE a trip to Jacksonville...but consider the outstanding record of teams flying cross-country for a 1 PM EST game.

....you could give me your take or you can again reference Oakland's second-place finish in 2002. Congrats on the silver medal! The Buccaneers were in the back f**king the prom queen while your team played the role of the hispanic limo driver getting pulled over for a DUI.

JBL
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Thanks for pointing out that you have the weakest schedule in the NFL. This will make it even sweeter when you don't win the division.

kcpasco
11-08-2010, 12:20 AM
You cannot try and use logic with a troll

I'm sure he will try and comeback with an inbred or hillbilly slam next

FAX
11-08-2010, 12:20 AM
The Raiders proved on Sunday that they're still the same inept bunch of morons they've always been.

We just happened to out-inept them yesterday.

FAX

KCtotheSB
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Thanks for pointing out that you have the weakest schedule in the NFL. This will make it even sweeter when you don't win the division.

That's what you come back with? Yeah, I'm done with you. F**k your mother.

JBL
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM
You cannot try and use logic with a troll

I'm sure he will try and comeback with an inbred or hillbilly slam next

No I didn't advise your mom.

JBL
11-08-2010, 12:23 AM
That's what you come back with? Yeah, I'm done with you. F**k your mother.

Truth hurts don't it? Let's get off moms considering I just got off yours for the low low price of $1.99.

MeatRock
11-08-2010, 01:15 AM

It will be pretty sweet when the Faiders lose the division as well, or are you thinking that pathetic team that barely eked out a win at home in OT against these so called "terrible chiefs" wins out?

I'm thinking not!!!!! Your precious Faiders are only going to rip out your black heart this season when you lose. You will look back at your 3 game win streak and think of what could have been. Your downward spiral into suckitude starts in Pittsburg in 2 weeks douche.

JBL
11-08-2010, 01:41 AM
It will be pretty sweet when the Faiders lose the division as well, or are you thinking that pathetic team that barely eked out a win at home in OT against these so called "terrible chiefs" wins out?

I'm thinking not!!!!! Your precious Faiders are only going to rip out your black heart this season when you lose. You will look back at your 3 game win streak and think of what could have been. Your downward spiral into suckitude starts in Pittsburg in 2 weeks douche.

Well if and that's a big if we lose to the Steelers at least we lost to a quality team which is something you have yet to face besides the Raiders. Your schedule is a joke and by some miracle you do take the division you'll be nothing more than a paper champion.

MeatRock
11-08-2010, 02:05 AM
Really? We lost to a quality Houston and Indianapolis team on the road. Then we lose an OT road game to a shitty Raiders team. You won 2 of the last 3 games in your little win streak at home. What an accomplishment.

The chiefs are 4-0 at home and your Faiders will see why when they visit Arrowhead during your downward spiral. I would rather be called a paper champion than a loser at the end of the day.

Mr. Arrowhead
11-08-2010, 06:45 AM
the raider will actually have play us in the cold for once. You dont get lucky and play us in arrowhead in September.

boogblaster
11-08-2010, 08:14 AM
We will beat the shit out of the Raiders at Arrowhead .. the lucky bastards beat us yesterday by one lucky runback that we had also but we got taught with a bad block and they didnt .....