PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Bill Maas: Secondhand smoke a factor in Chiefs loss.

memyselfI
11-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes, I did hear him say this just a few moments ago on 610 sports. I almost lost control of my car laughing so hard.

I guess he would know how that could negatively affect the refs and players. OTOH, it does explain some of the madness of the officiating.

REEFER MADNESS!!!!

Brock
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
wut

memyselfI
11-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Bill Maas was on 610 sports talking about the fact that NO ONE has yet mentioned how the second hand smoke was ten times worse than it was in the World Series at SF. He said it likely impacted those on the field.

LOLOL

KCUnited
11-08-2010, 04:35 PM
I thought he was joking myself.

KCUnited
11-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I was more troubled with Nick Wright claiming Haley's statement about Charles having to come out of the game for being nicked up was a cover up for Haley/Wies not having to admit they didn't use him enough.

memyselfI
11-08-2010, 04:37 PM
I thought he was joking myself.

He didn't sound like he was joking. Certainly the host didn't laugh. He just kind of passed off the comment.

Gawd, I hope he was joking cuz that's just insane.

BryanBusby
11-08-2010, 04:39 PM
I was going to give them a first down
But then I got high
I thought maybe I'd get to see Tim Brown
But then I got high
The crowd is fucking pissed, very loud
and I DON'T KNOW WHHHHHYYYYYYY
Because I got High
Because I got High
Because I got higgggghhhhhhhhhhh

KCUnited
11-08-2010, 04:41 PM
He didn't sound like he was joking. Certainly the host didn't laugh. He just kind of passed off the comment.

Gawd, I hope he was joking cuz that's just insane.
I think he was serious about the weed smell, but joking about it effecting the players, coaches and officials because the game was so bad. One of those jokes that doesn't come across well on the radio.

LaChapelle
11-08-2010, 04:44 PM
More likely the acid rain

Mojo Jojo
11-08-2010, 05:02 PM
610 Sports...a disaster...here is Nick's Tweet from yesterday.
This guy is a disaster and way too immature for an afternoon host. This was a Tweet from yesterday.
“I'm pouring the Grey Goose as we speak. The tweets could get NSFW RT. … So fucking stupid! Just give it to Jamaal until the fucking stop him. Jesus Christ. Now it comes down to a 3rd down. Fucking Awesome. … I'm losing followers RAPIDLY but I could give a shit... Consider this the XM version of my radio show right now.”
Nick Wright, following the Chiefs’ loss, Twitter

cabletech94
11-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I was going to give them a first down
But then I got high
I thought maybe I'd get to see Tim Brown
But then I got high
The crowd is ****ing pissed, very loud
and I DON'T KNOW WHHHHHYYYYYYY
Because I got High
Because I got High
Because I got higgggghhhhhhhhhhh