PDA

View Full Version : Misc Did Hootie Survive?

Dinny Blues
11-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Has there been a sighting?

Dinny

DBOSHO
11-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Hopefully not.

Rain Man
11-08-2010, 05:37 PM
I bet Cable punched him in the face.

Frazod
11-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Boy, that could be one bright spot in that abortion of weekend.

Donger
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
My wife strolled/sauntered through while I was watching the game yesterday. After a quick penis squeeze, she looked at the TV and remarked: "Who is that guy?" I responded, "That's the head coach of the Raiders." She scrunched her face up and said, "He looks like a bouncer."

Apropos.

Chiefaholic
11-08-2010, 05:56 PM
I was suprised to see quite a few red jerseys scattered about in the crowd. Four of which were in the endzone where all the Halloween clowns dress up.

Chiefaholic
11-08-2010, 05:57 PM
My wife strolled/sauntered through while I was watching the game yesterday. After a quick penis squeeze, she looked at the TV and remarked: "Who is that guy?" I responded, "That's the head coach of the Raiders." She scrunched her face up and said, "He looks like a bouncer."

Apropos.

I think he looks more like Curley from The Three Stooges.

Hog Farmer
11-08-2010, 05:58 PM
I think he looks more like Curley from The Three Stooges.

ROFL I was talking the exact same thing yesterday ! He really does .

Dinny Blues
11-08-2010, 06:01 PM

Apropos.

Your wife has a penis?

And why was she squeezing it while looking at Tom Cable?

Dinny

Chiefaholic
11-08-2010, 06:02 PM
http://groovyvic.mu.nu/archives/images/curly.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/dr3dpir8/FF%20Pics/3-stooges-football.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/tom-cable-2009-nfl-oakland-raiders-seattle-1sdiLH.jpg

Donger
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Your wife has a penis?

And why was she squeezing it while looking at Tom Cable?

Dinny

Yes, she's had mine for 12 years.

KCSupersized
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
http://groovyvic.mu.nu/archives/images/curly.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd202/dr3dpir8/FF%20Pics/3-stooges-football.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/tom-cable-2009-nfl-oakland-raiders-seattle-1sdiLH.jpg

ROFL

Dinny Blues
11-08-2010, 06:07 PM
How funny would it be if one of the inmates yanked Hootie's head out of his ass for him, and all of a sudden he actually became as brilliant as he thinks he is?

Dinny

FAX
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
The SF Chronicle is reporting that Mr. Hootie ran into some difficulties. He and the game officials are still discussing whether or not, by rule, a visiting fan can challenge a call on the field.

FAX

notorious
11-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Make all the jokes that you want, but that bouncer douche just beat our "elite" coaching staff.

:facepalm:

It's similar to Corky Thatcher dominating Garry Kasparov at chess.

gblowfish
11-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Ask and ye shall receive....

Short Leash Hootie
11-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Yep.

Wore Chiefs colors...got heckled a bit...but it wasn't bad at all.

You guys are drama queens...

But no, there weren't a whole lot of Chiefs fans there...

I tell you what...they were dead quite in that 1st half...the same half where we left about 10+ points on the board...could've put them away right then and there...

But the way I look at it...we got a gift in the 2nd half, too..because Cable used his challenges unwisely in the 1st half. We had no momentum and we weren't going to come back from 13-17 unless we got that gift "botched" punt return...

Flowers...man...what a brutal game. Jacoby Ford made Flowers, and the Chiefs, his bitch. Wow. That guy is going to be good.

AND...

Flowers needs to knock that damn ball down instead of going for the glory...wow...I love him but wow...he lost us that game.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-08-2010, 08:53 PM
Yep.

Wore Chiefs colors...got heckled a bit...but it wasn't bad at all.

You guys are drama queens...

But no, there weren't a whole lot of Chiefs fans there...

I tell you what...they were dead quite in that 1st half...the same half where we left about 10+ points on the board...could've put them away right then and there...

But the way I look at it...we got a gift in the 2nd half, too..because Cable used his challenges unwisely in the 1st half. We had no momentum and we weren't going to come back from 13-17 unless we got that gift "botched" punt return...

Flowers...man...what a brutal game. Jacoby Ford made Flowers, and the Chiefs, his bitch. Wow. That guy is going to be good.

AND...

Flowers needs to knock that damn ball down instead of going for the glory...wow...I love him but wow...he lost us that game.

Rep. Because it's damn near everything I said yesterday.

Baconeater
11-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Well it's obvious what happened, Hootie is dead and the Raider fan that killed him has hacked his account.

Short Leash Hootie
11-08-2010, 10:21 PM
the worst feeling ever...

as an emotional fan...

was being at that shit ass coliseum when Janikowski made that OT field goal...in a game where Jacoby Ford single-handedly beat us...

holy shit

I'll never go to Oakland again.

Short Leash Hootie
11-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I also got to see the Durantula in LA at a Clippers game for $5 a seat...no joke.

Spent $10 on tickets...$120 on beer.

Phobia
11-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Yes, she's had mine for 12 years.

She only had mine for about 12 seconds but it was glorious.

Consistent1
11-08-2010, 10:31 PM
I also got to see the Durantula in LA at a Clippers game for $5 a seat...no joke.

Spent $10 on tickets...$120 on beer.

That's nice entertainment value to get a little buzz going and take in a pro event. Sounds like a decent time was had despite the Chiefs loss. IMO you should have made up some wild-ass stories to fuck with some of these guys though.

Short Leash Hootie
11-08-2010, 10:33 PM
we sat right next to a 25 year old Raider fan and his girlfriend as well and he was a super nice dude...even nice when the Chiefs had all the momentum in the 1st half...

I only really yelled a few times...when the refs lost control in the 2nd half after that botched punt...and they had no control over the situation...that's really the only time I got heated...

but yeah...they boo the shit out of every Chiefs fan that walks by, or goes to their seat (me included)...but after that they don't do shit.