PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 4 Tickets Needed for Titans Game

MahiMike
11-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Coming in to town for Christmas and looking to go to the Tennessee game. What's the skinny on tix these days? Went a couple years ago for Thanksgiving to Chargers game and my dad bought them from Chiefs ticket office. Good seats but outrageously priced. I need 4 tix and thought I'd check here 1st in case someone was going out of town for the holidays. Thanks.

Count Alex's Losses
11-09-2010, 09:38 AM
You want to see Matt Cassel play the Tennessee Titans?

Pawnmower
11-09-2010, 11:16 AM
You want to see Matt Cassel play the Tennessee Titans?

Is there a reason you cant be forced to keep all 100,000 of your EXACT SAME ****ign posts in one thread instead of shitting over the entire message board?

Talking to you is worthless.

You should be relegated to ONE thread instead of ruining the conversation in every single thread in which you post.

cosmo20002
11-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Coming in to town for Christmas and looking to go to the Tennessee game. What's the skinny on tix these days? Went a couple years ago for Thanksgiving to Chargers game and my dad bought them from Chiefs ticket office. Good seats but outrageously priced. I need 4 tix and thought I'd check here 1st in case someone was going out of town for the holidays. Thanks.

So the seats you bought at face value directly from the Chiefs were "outrageously priced"? So you're asking for someone to either give you the tickets they paid for or take a loss on them by selling them for less than they paid? Pretty generous of you.