PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs It's Bronco week

LaChapelle
11-09-2010, 10:54 AM
FYI

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-09-2010, 10:56 AM
I hate the fucking donks. Hope we slaugher them, but as long as we win, my work week will be much better.

Old Dog
11-09-2010, 11:04 AM
I work with two Bronco fans. I really hope the Chiefs don't piss down their legs again this week.

Stinger
11-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Lets get this thing going ..........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/lemmingsdonxs.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead
11-09-2010, 11:09 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ri47h6ivANQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ri47h6ivANQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KCUnited
11-09-2010, 11:18 AM
We have to let Flight Trajectory-Gate run its course before moving on.

LaChapelle
11-09-2010, 11:24 AM
I work with two Bronco fans. I really hope the Chiefs don't piss down their legs again this week.

Clady's had the whole bye week
to work on his kegel exercies

thurman merman
11-09-2010, 11:26 AM
I am a teacher, and I made a bet with the Bronco fan teacher across the hall. Opposing team jersey wearing next Monday is on the line. Please pray for me.

Rooster
11-09-2010, 11:41 AM
I am a teacher, and I made a bet with the Bronco fan teacher across the hall. Opposing team jersey wearing next Monday is on the line. Please pray for me.

How old are the kids you teach?

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-09-2010, 11:44 AM
I am a teacher, and I made a bet with the Bronco fan teacher across the hall. Opposing team jersey wearing next Monday is on the line. Please pray for me.heh - I made a bet with my brother in law (a fucking donko fan). Chiefs win by more than 3 and he shaves off an eyebrow. Chiefs win by less than 3 or, God forbid, lose I shave an eyebrow.

I work in an office - no one will notice much. He is a pharma salesman - people will notice. GO CHIEFS! Kick some donko ass!

Old Dog
11-09-2010, 11:44 AM
We have to let Flight Trajectory-Gate run its course before moving on.

No Sir, It's Tuesday. Stew on the other game for 24 hours and move on. It does feel different from the last few years being somewhat emotionally invested in the team again.
For the last few, I've been more along the line of, "Screw it, I expected a loss anyway". I started off the year thinking 6-7 wins were as good as we could want with a team this young.
If you would have told me that we as Chiefs fans could realistically be thinking playoffs halfway through the season I would have thought you off of your rocker. I will GLADLY admit to having underestimated them. They clearly are NOT "Who I thought they were".

HotRoute
11-09-2010, 12:18 PM
I hate the broncos and their fans equally if not more than the faiders. I hope we destroy them

KCtotheSB
11-09-2010, 12:28 PM
I'll be at the game. The Chiefs better not shit themselves like they did in Oakland or else I will send the Chiefs a harshly worded e-mail in ALL CAPS.

kcmaxwell
11-09-2010, 02:14 PM
I'll be at the game. The Chiefs better not shit themselves like they did in Oakland or else I will send the Chiefs a harshly worded e-mail in ALL CAPS.

man! this guy is serious!! CAPS!!??

Mr. Arrowhead
11-09-2010, 02:16 PM

heh, your telling me, im making the 8 hour drive for this game from Wichita. I will be so pissed if we lose this.

InChiefsHell
11-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Must destroy the Donk-gays. I think I hate this team more than I hate the Faiders...though that is changing of late as well.

No matter. Death to the Donkeys! Here's to a sweep of the Incesco Browncows!!

Marcellus
11-09-2010, 03:08 PM
http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/broncssuck4.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/imag22es.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/screwbroncs.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/images4.jpg

http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg361/troyacupp/m_1892da14a041a6a1a5dbd8e5b9c80ec4.gif

Pawnmower
11-09-2010, 03:09 PM
fuck the donks! we need this W boys.

KC Tattoo
11-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Denver Broncos FUCK YOU, I dont care about YOU!!!
nsfw
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lQU6NQKfM?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r-lQU6NQKfM?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Mile High Mania
11-10-2010, 04:54 AM
Based on performances so far ... KC should win the game. Chiefs are 1-3 on the road, Broncos are 1-3 at home - perfect matchup. Oh and to add to my frustrations, I'll probably show up to Wizards (Dallas) on Sunday to take the verbal abuse from the masses as I watch this one.

How many of you go there on Sundays? I was there a few weeks ago and it seemed like 60 people were there.

MahiMike
11-10-2010, 05:41 AM
Donkos not getting enough hate. What's up with that? COME ON PEOPLE! Get yur spam on!

SenselessChiefsFan
11-10-2010, 06:20 AM

Don't make me send some CAPS to their ass.

Bane
11-10-2010, 06:37 AM
I don't care if its a last second FG or whatever it takes.I just want to win this game!
Posted via Mobile Device

stevieray
11-10-2010, 07:10 AM
piss on the donks.

Chiefshrink
11-10-2010, 08:46 AM
Both teams need this game in this worst way. The Chiefs to stay on top and get over this psychological "on the road shoulda won" losing streak they have been on.

For the mules this game is really all about McDaniels saving his ass. The mules have no chance for the playoffs and all McDaniels is praying for is either a slight win or respectable showing. If the mules get blown out like they did against Oakland then McDaniels could have a "Dan Hawkins" out of Denver experience.

Don't underestimate Orton, Lloyd,Royal, and Thomas. Living out here in Denver I have seen everyone of their games and their passing game is very efficient and above average. They will definitely be going after our DB's. They have to because they got no running game. Don't get frustrated in the beginning of this game 'if' the mules get off to a quick start. We will soon see if McDaniels has lost this team in the very beginning of this game.

Because we 'do' have a running game we should win the game 'assuming' we score TDs in the redzone,convert on most 3rd downs(chew up the clock) and give more touches to Charles:rolleyes:

Charles gets 20 touches this week:thumb:

Mile High Mania
11-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Both teams need this game in this worst way. The Chiefs to stay on top and get over this psychological "on the road shoulda won" losing streak they have been on.

For the mules this game is really all about McDaniels saving his ass. The mules have no chance for the playoffs and all McDaniels is praying for is either a slight win or respectable showing. If the mules get blown out like they did against Oakland then McDaniels could have a "Dan Hawkins" out of Denver experience.

Don't underestimate Orton, Lloyd,Royal, and Thomas. Living out here in Denver I have seen everyone of their games and their passing game is very efficient and above average. They will definitely be going after our DB's. They have to because they got no running game. Don't get frustrated in the beginning of this game 'if' the mules get off to a quick start. We will soon see if McDaniels has lost this team in the very beginning of this game.

Because we 'do' have a running game we should win the game 'assuming' we score TDs in the redzone,convert on most 3rd downs(chew up the clock) and give more touches to Charles:rolleyes:

Charles gets 20 touches this week:thumb:

That would be the silver lining in a loss this weekend...

ROYC75
11-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Got a hunch we will saddle up the Donks and run them into the dirt.

DaWolf
11-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I think this will be a much tougher game than we realize. The Donx had an extra week off to regroup, are getting a bit healthier, and while everyone looks at their last two games, I go back to them being a 4th down pass interference call away from beating the Jets in Denver. Outside of last year, Invesco has been a nightmare for us. The boys better bring their A game...

DenverDanChiefsFan
11-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Interview with mcdouche yesterday he said knowmo is as healthy as he has ever been. Does that really scare anyone? Does that mean he will get 30 yards this weekend?

Rooster
11-10-2010, 12:02 PM
I think this will be a much tougher game than we realize. The Donx had an extra week off to regroup, are getting a bit healthier, and while everyone looks at their last two games, I go back to them being a 4th down pass interference call away from beating the Jets in Denver. Outside of last year, Invesco has been a nightmare for us. The boys better bring their A game...

I agree. There are no cakewalks in the NFL. Hit them early and often until they quit. donkeys

Warrior5
11-10-2010, 12:04 PM
piss on the donks.

Damn, beat me to my favorite saying...

Well, Piss on their heads!

Warrior5
11-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Donkos not getting enough hate. What's up with that? COME ON PEOPLE! Get yur spam on!

Here are some classic blasts of past hatred for everything Donk:

Frazod - 5 Oct 03
"I hate France! But not as much as I hate Denver. If France was playing Denver, I'd root for France. I HATE Denver!"

Frazod - 6 Oct 03
2. To all Donx fans: SUCK MY D***. I was quiet all week while you all shot your ****ing mouths off talking trash. I said I would let the Chiefs do my talking. The talk is concluded. Stick your props up your cheating loser asses. Slit your wrists. Roast in hell. I relish in your misery. I HATE DENVER!

3. The only reason that game was so close was because it was the most poorly officiated football game in league history. I have no doubt that the Rat bought all the officials new houses last week. I have never seen so many blown calls against ONE TEAM in my life. The stripes on their ****ing shirts should have been blue and orange. I'm really surprised that none of the officials went out and hit Hall in the knee with a lead pipe - that would be about the only thing they DIDN'T DO to rig the damned game. Their undeniable desire to give that game to the Donx was nauseating. But Dante didn't get the message. And we won anyway. SO **** YOU.

4. Does bribe money to officials count against the Donx cap? Probably not; it sure as hell should, though.

Rainman - 29 Nov 03
I just assumed that any vehicle with a Broncos bumper sticker was piloted by a transvestite. It's not a perfect correlation, but it's close.

BIG DADDY - 15 Aug 04
No, Taquito boy, being a Donx fan should automatically disqualify YOU from ever bitching about any officiating.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-10-2010, 12:16 PM
It seems as if CP thinks the season is over after last week's loss. I think they forgot there's another game and we're 5-3.

if we lose this one, then it's over lol

Los Pollos Hermanos
11-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Based on performances so far ... KC should win the game. Chiefs are 1-3 on the road, Broncos are 1-3 at home - perfect matchup. Oh and to add to my frustrations, I'll probably show up to Wizards (Dallas) on Sunday to take the verbal abuse from the masses as I watch this one.

How many of you go there on Sundays? I was there a few weeks ago and it seemed like 60 people were there.

We've had over 100 every Sunday. This past Sunday, Mark the manager, said we had over 160.

I won't be there this week because I'm flying to Denver to go to the game.

Craven
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I think ol' neckbeard will have a field day against us, so we better rush for over 200 yds.

Mile High Mania
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
We've had over 100 every Sunday. This past Sunday, Mark the manager, said we had over 160.

I won't be there this week because I'm flying to Denver to go to the game.

Interesting - I knew it was a big crowd, hard to judge though with all of you crammed up front and around the bar. I'll probably still show up.

thurman merman
11-10-2010, 10:28 PM
How old are the kids you teach?

5th grade

Douche Baggins
11-11-2010, 12:51 AM
Between the Chiefs disappointing the hell out of me last week and Broncos fans having absolutely no zing this year, I've just been in a funk all week.

I guess it's been a really long time since I felt like I was actually let down by the Chiefs. Probably three years. It's a strange feeling for sure and I guess it's taken me by surprise.

Mile High Mania
11-11-2010, 04:54 AM
It's certainly a weird week... McDaniels has effectively sucked the enthusiasm out of the fans and the morale from the team, in my opinion.

I'm hoping for a win - anything can happen on any given Sunday. But, I've watched this team lose a lot of games in recent memory... home or the road, vs good or bad teams.

Losing 8 of 10 in 2009 to finish the season, losing 6 of 8 to start things in 2010.

That's insanely pathetic... and with all the changes and moves in such a short period of time, there are two people responsible - McDaniels & Xanders.

Congrats guys, you're 4 and 14 in your last 18.

Bane
11-11-2010, 05:12 AM
I'm hoping for a big KC win and then Pat McBowlen signs McDraftBust to a 20 year extension!
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefs Pantalones
11-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Bottomline: If we lose this game, kiss the playoffs goodbye.

boogblaster
11-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Die you filthy sperm guzzling ass entering horse banging ill informed no talented misguided brainless donk dick bastards ...... GO CHIEFS .......

Warrior5
11-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Bottomline: If we lose this game, kiss the playoffs goodbye.

Yep.