PDA

View Full Version : Football Heh,Cowboys just dropping the ball in every which way

Nzoner
11-09-2010, 09:40 PM
:doh!:

Tue Nov 09 09:11am PST
Cowboys suffer domain name failure at the worst possible time

By Doug Farrar

It wasn't an exciting enough event when the Dallas Cowboys fired head coach Wade Phillips on Monday. When such a move happens, one of the first stops for a fanbase is a team's official website; it's where first press conferences and press releases are posted, as well as any (team-filtered) ancillary news. But Cowboys fans looking for new takes in the wake of the news that Phillips was gone and Jason Garrett was the new interim coach most likely went to the team's official site and saw something like this: (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cowboys-suffer-domain-name-failure-at-the-worst-?urn=nfl-283761)

Sorry if repost and not copying the pic etc. Just click above to get the whole story.

Nzoner
11-09-2010, 09:46 PM
This would've been funny as hell had it happened

They're just lucky no rogue Giants, Eagles or Redskins fans bought the domain and held it hostage, perhaps insisting on Phillips' re-hire as a bargaining chip!

Frankie
11-09-2010, 09:55 PM
I don't care if it happened or not, as long as they ship Dez Bryant and DeMarcus Ware, our way on their way to total implosion.

Bambi
11-09-2010, 09:58 PM
That's pretty fuckin funny.

www.dallascowboys.com

Tylerthigpen!1!
11-09-2010, 10:38 PM
Tisk tisk

Bane
11-10-2010, 07:04 AM
Fuck'em!
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
11-10-2010, 07:14 AM
I don't care if it happened or not, as long as they ship Dez Bryant and DeMarcus Ware, our way on their way to total implosion.

Miles Austin instead of Bryant and i'm all for it.

They can have McGraw.