PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Larry Johnson still around

mounged
11-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Just saw an article on TMZ that show that Larry Johnson is stilling living the good life. Apparently he is dating the singer Mya and there are pictures of him driving her around in Belize in a golf cart. Why would she date a washed up has been and never was?

kstater
11-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Who cares?

jd1020
11-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Just saw an article on TMZ that show that Larry Johnson is stilling living the good life. Apparently he is dating the singer Mya and there are pictures of him driving her around in Belize in a golf cart. Why would she date a washed up has been and never was?

How does one become a has been and a never was all at the same time? LJ was a great RB in his prime.

CoMoChief
11-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Mya is fucking hot.

KCrockaholic
11-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Nobody gives a fuck about that piece of shit cum guzzler. He can suck a Jay-Z cock and get ass raped in prison. The end.

Extra Point
11-11-2010, 03:44 PM

Maybe because his dick is bigger than most North Kansas Citians.

Sure-Oz
11-11-2010, 03:45 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/11/mya-gets-carted-off-by-larry-johnson-belize-nfl/

KCrockaholic
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/11/mya-gets-carted-off-by-larry-johnson-belize-nfl/

Looks like a piece of shit bum.

threebag02
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Anyone who starts threads or tries to pimp lj should be banned.

Shogun
11-11-2010, 04:01 PM
I assume hes the driver, not the boyfriend.

You know, hes driving mrs daisy

FAX
11-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Looks like he's put on some weight. And some sunglasses.

FAX

Bambi
11-11-2010, 04:02 PM
They're both washed up.

FAX
11-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I wonder ... has anyone ever asked LJ what he thinks of Herm?

I dislike LJ as much as anyone ... never liked spitters much. But, Herm cost LJ a couple more years in the league, as I see it. I wonder how he feels about that.

FAX

WebGem
11-11-2010, 04:12 PM
WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

Demonpenz
11-11-2010, 04:13 PM
LJ got us to the playoffs one year. Thx LJ

Reaper16
11-11-2010, 04:14 PM
My stats are line WO
My YPC is like WO
My burst is like WO

Detoxing
11-11-2010, 04:35 PM
I guess Mya likes being spit on and beat. Kinda kinky i guess.

And just 1 year removed from Todd Haley's camp and LJ is already getting saggy. Must be the good life.

PGM
11-11-2010, 04:38 PM
That guy that worships him here (Broncohater?) will be riding in on his steed in defense of LJ shortly.

Extra Point
11-11-2010, 04:41 PM
I wonder ... has anyone ever asked LJ what he thinks of Herm?

I dislike LJ as much as anyone ... never liked spitters much. But, Herm cost LJ a couple more years in the league, as I see it. I wonder how he feels about that.

FAX

Just don't ask him about "funny plays" if you ever run into him.

Rain Man
11-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Eh, I don't hate him as much as others, I guess. If I was him I'd be driving a golf cart in Belize and spitting on pretty women, too.

It'll be interesting to see how he fares in the long term, though. I don't think he's got enough celebrity power to avoid fading into obscurity, and his tastes seem to run more expensive than his projected next 50 years of income. I think he's a reasonably bright guy, but I bet in another ten years he's looking for a job like the rest of us (albeit with a much more expensive wristwatch).

Extra Point
11-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Eh, I don't hate him as much as others, I guess. If I was him I'd be driving a golf cart in Belize and spitting on pretty women, too.

It'll be interesting to see how he fares in the long term, though. I don't think he's got enough celebrity power to avoid fading into obscurity, and his tastes seem to run more expensive than his projected next 50 years of income. I think he's a reasonably bright guy, but I bet in another ten years he's looking for a job like the rest of us (albeit with a much more expensive wristwatch).

He won't be in Vegas fighting aliens, or will he be the first to "serve man?"

Smed1065
11-11-2010, 04:53 PM

If you was him, you would still be averaging 400 carries a year.

Adept Havelock
11-11-2010, 04:54 PM
He won't be in Vegas fighting aliens, or will he be the first to "serve man?"

ROFL

TakTak!

Deberg_1990
11-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Why are we still obsessed with Larry Johnson? Who cares

Valiant
11-11-2010, 04:56 PM
How does one become a has been and a never was all at the same time? LJ was a great RB in his prime.

IT has been proven the OLINE was great in his prime..

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 04:57 PM

"Why would she date a washed up has been and never was?" What's that say about every Chiefs running back that he passed up, and the one running back with a handfull more yards than him? LOL, get over it, had they canned Nacho when they should have, he'd be the Chiefs leading rusher. Don't be a hater man! And JFC, if he had the same line to run behind for as many years as Nacho did - he might have passed Jim Brown!!

rtmike
11-11-2010, 05:11 PM
"Why would she date a washed up has been and never was?" What's that say about every Chiefs running back that he passed up, and the one running back with a handfull more yards than him? LOL, get over it, had they canned Nacho when they should have, he'd be the Chiefs leading rusher. Don't be a hater man! And JFC, if he had the same line to run behind for as many years as Nacho did - he might have passed Jim Brown!!

J. Charles did alright with the same line LJ kept running into the ass' of.

stlchiefs
11-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Dude's getting chubby and weak.

Tuckdaddy
11-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Anyone who starts threads or tries to pimp lj should be banned.

I second that notion.

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 05:29 PM
J. Charles did alright with the same line LJ kept running into the ass' of.

Really????? :clap::shrug::lame:%(/:rockon::bravo::facepalm:

Offensive Linemen
73 Adrian Jones T
60 Travis Leffew T
77 Damion McIntosh T
61 Tre' Stallings G/T
71 Will Svitek T
65 Herb Taylor G/T
54 Brian Waters G
76 John Welbourn G/T
62 Casey Wiegmann C

Offensive Linemen
76 Branden Albert T
71 Andrew Carnahan T
73 Adrian Jones G
77 Damion McIntosh T
64 Rudy Niswanger C
67 Barry Richardson T
74 Wade Smith G/C
75 Herb Taylor T
65 Tavares Washington G/T
54 Brian Waters G

Offensive Linemen
LT Branden Albert Barry Richardson
LG Brian Waters Jon Asamoah
C Casey Wiegmann Rudy Niswanger
RG Ryan Lilja Jon Asamoah
RT Ryan O'Callaghan Barry Richardson

KCrockaholic
11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Really????? :clap::shrug::lame:%(/:rockon::bravo::facepalm:

Offensive Linemen
73 Adrian Jones T
60 Travis Leffew T
77 Damion McIntosh T
61 Tre' Stallings G/T
71 Will Svitek T
65 Herb Taylor G/T
54 Brian Waters G
76 John Welbourn G/T
62 Casey Wiegmann C

Offensive Linemen
76 Branden Albert T
71 Andrew Carnahan T
73 Adrian Jones G
77 Damion McIntosh T
64 Rudy Niswanger C
67 Barry Richardson T
74 Wade Smith G/C
75 Herb Taylor T
65 Tavares Washington G/T
54 Brian Waters G

Offensive Linemen
LT Branden Albert Barry Richardson
LG Brian Waters Jon Asamoah
C Casey Wiegmann Rudy Niswanger
RG Ryan Lilja Jon Asamoah
RT Ryan O'Callaghan Barry Richardson

How about 2009

Albert
Waters
Niswanger
Smith
O'Callaghan

LJ 2.9 ypc

Jamaal Charles 5.9 ypc

Don't be that dumb.

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 05:55 PM
How about 2009

Albert
Waters
Niswanger
Smith
O'Callaghan

LJ 2.9 ypc

Jamaal Charles 5.9 ypc

Don't be that dumb.

Oh, you mean the same year we all knew he had checked out. About the only thing Nacho taught him to do - quit while you still have a job...

KCrockaholic
11-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Oh, you mean the same year we all knew he had checked out. About the only thing Nacho taught him to do - quit while you still have a job...

I don't know for sure....But you remind me a lot of that LJdicklickerfan

or whatever his name was.

Is that you?

FAX
11-11-2010, 06:00 PM

Is that you?

Has to be.

FAX

rtmike
11-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Where's the 2009's list?

Last year JC had a 5.9 avg.

LJ @ 2.9 with the same offensive line.

In his prime LJ was an animal. After he got hurt in the GB game he was never the same. IMO, if he had Nacho's line he still would have sucked after he got hurt.

Facts are facts. Torain is able to run behind his line & so is Benson. Why couldn't LJ? Cause he sucks!

rtmike
11-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Took me a while to find the #'s, I'm LJ slow. :D

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 06:08 PM

Is that you?

Nope, you remind me of a brainless hater. You laugh and say he sucked, but he came up a few yards short of having the most running yards in your teams history. But at the same time you'll give a quitter like nacho manlove! Go figure. You may not like him, but he was pretty darn good. And did a he11 of a lot for a team that wasn't very good. As for his outspoken way - i happen to like it! Yeah, Todd's a golfer!! LJ should have KHA for cause, and just trying to ast tough around real men. Oh, and the other guy he had it out with used to cry at pressers!!! Oh, boo-hoo, I have to fire a useless DC, boo-hoo...

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Where's the 2009's list?

Last year JC had a 5.9 avg.

LJ @ 2.9 with the same offensive line.

In his prime LJ was an animal. After he got hurt in the GB game he was never the same. IMO, if he had Nacho's line he still would have sucked after he got hurt.

Facts are facts. Torain is able to run behind his line & so is Benson. Why couldn't LJ? Cause he sucks!

If we could of had been lucky enough to get rid of Nacho a year earlier than when he quit on the team, and if nothing else changes, LJ would be the all-time leading rusher.. Too bad for us! Sad to have a quitter as our all-time leader!

bevischief
11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
I hope the Raiders sign him...

Rain Man
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Are people here criticizing Priest Holmes? Really? Priest can come to my house for dinner any time. He made football fun for half a decade in KC.

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Whatever, he quit and didn't bring us any more of a championship than anybody else. So you have him over for dinner, he gets near here, and I'll call the cops! He went from awesome to dude in a heartbeat, and it wasn't his made-up injury (brought on because he wasn't all that fast) that did it. He got paid and quit...

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 07:12 PM
But one thing we know about Nacho was that once he got paid, he left and doesn't plan to come back very often. We'll see if they name part of a highway after him. Right!! he's a bum..

Rain Man
11-11-2010, 07:16 PM
So you're saying his neck injury was faked? I'd probably disagree with that, though admittedly he never showed me x-rays or anything, and I'm really bad at reading x-rays anyway.

GloryDayz
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
So you're saying his neck injury was faked? I'd probably disagree with that, though admittedly he never showed me x-rays or anything, and I'm really bad at reading x-rays anyway.

Wel, since he had to go shopping for a doctor and that the Chiefs doctors seemingly didn't agree, yeah, I think I'm calling BS on it... I'm pretty sure if he was one hit away from being in a wheel chair (like all NFL players are really), then a PCP could pick it out of an X-ray... And to make it worse, he just left. he didn't even bother to stick around and be a leader, a great locker room person, a mentor to kids in the city that pays his salary - no, he just left... That's candyarse in my opinion... He's a coward!

KCBOSS1
11-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Nobody gives a **** about that piece of shit cum guzzler. He can suck a Jay-Z cock and get ass raped in prison. The end.

Okay...that's not right. IMAGERY! STOP....

LaChapelle
11-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Everytime she puts the ball on the tee
he runs up her butt a yard

Simply Red
11-11-2010, 08:07 PM

Is that you?

why are you being such a cock?!

salame
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Ladies love assholes

BossChief
11-11-2010, 09:00 PM
neg rep for starting a Chiefs related thread with Larry Johnson

thurman merman
11-11-2010, 09:17 PM

He is definitely a has been. He is definitely not a never was.

rtmike
11-11-2010, 09:50 PM
It's just too bad the media doesn't say former Washington Redskin or Cincinnati Bengals RB Larry Johnson.

KCbroncoHATER
11-11-2010, 10:40 PM
It's a shame you fans know so little about chefs football.

LJ got paid but he didn't steal it like Holmes did.

I wonder where the Priest moble is today?

Bowser
11-11-2010, 11:00 PM
That guy that worships him here (Broncohater?) will be riding in on his steed in defense of LJ shortly.

LMAO

aturnis
11-11-2010, 11:01 PM
Mya is ****ing hot.

She looks king of nappy to me...

Fruit Ninja
11-11-2010, 11:40 PM

Priest was on the side lines a few games ago chillen with the Chiefs. LJ would nEVER be welcomed back like that.

So yeah

KCbroncoHATER
11-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Holmes made a mockery of the NFL and it's fans.

And I lived in San Antonio (his home town) and take my word for it you have never seen the PRIESTMOBLIE there. He tried to do some sports on local tv but he sucked at it. So when you see him and he talks about all his charities it's a line of crap, he is nowhere to be found.

Bwana
11-12-2010, 05:10 PM

Right on que.

LJ Thread......................Check

KCbroncoHATER............Check

KCbroncoHATER throwing on the knee pads and sucking LJ's dick......Check

KCrockaholic
11-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Ah. There he is. How cute.

GloryDayz
11-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Right on que.

LJ Thread......................Check

KCbroncoHATER............Check

KCbroncoHATER throwing on the knee pads and sucking LJ's dick......Check

Well there's nothing worse than the groaning sound that comes from the group of manlovers lined up to slurp Nacho. It's like Broke Neck Mountain with Nacho Sauce wrestling mixed into the movie...

Bwana
11-12-2010, 05:32 PM
. It's like Broke Neck Mountain with Nacho Sauce wrestling mixed into the movie...

I never caught that flick, but I'll take your word for it.

KCrockaholic
11-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Well there's nothing worse than the groaning sound that comes from the group of manlovers lined up to slurp Nacho. It's like Broke Neck Mountain with Nacho Sauce wrestling mixed into the movie...

So did you like that movie when 2.7 beat the hell out of that hoe, then threw his drink on a slut?

GloryDayz
11-12-2010, 05:44 PM
So did you like that movie when 2.7 beat the hell out of that hoe, then threw his drink on a slut?

Hey, the "hoe" is somebody's sister, be nice (and back to being a nobody now that LJ kicker her to the curb)! As for the drink, I write it off as a miss during a wet T-shirt contest. Or, perhaps, the "bar" equivalent of the Chef at a Hibatchi grill tossing a shrimp at a guest - she just missed!

teedubya
11-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Dude is getting fat and his muscles are gone. hahah... fuck him.

ArrowheadHawk
11-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Fuck LJ.

boogblaster
11-12-2010, 08:02 PM
i dont care .. he did have a couple decent years ......

DJay23
11-12-2010, 08:17 PM
WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!

PENN STATE!!!

KCbroncoHATER
11-13-2010, 10:36 AM
LJ takes the blame for everything just like Elvis Grbac had to.

Rausch
11-13-2010, 10:45 AM
LJ takes the blame for everything just like Elvis Grbac had to.

You + fire + sodomy+ teh ghana-syphilla-aids-wart-tree = appropriate...

KCHawg
11-13-2010, 10:52 AM
You + fire + sodomy+ teh ghana-syphilla-aids-wart-tree = appropriate...

And while you are at it, gargle some antifreeze.....

threebag02
11-13-2010, 10:55 AM
He will wash it down with a little of larry man chowder