11-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Let's get this shit back on track!

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 01:03 AM
KICK DENVER'S ASS

http://i54.tinypic.com/27y4in8.jpg

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

http://i53.tinypic.com/14loy01.gif http://i.imgur.com/aBPjY.gif

<object width="640" height="360" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/424234011556" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/424234011556" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Shogun
11-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Lets hope DJ has another Career day vs the Donkeys

Micjones
11-14-2010, 01:30 AM
Chiefs get the dub and return to Arrowhead three games over .500.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 01:33 AM
If we win, we save our season. If not...well congrats to the Chargers on another division crown.

Guru
11-14-2010, 01:38 AM
I was wondering when this thread would finally be created.

Guru
11-14-2010, 01:38 AM
If we win, we save our season. If not...well congrats to the Chargers on another division crown.Agreed. A loss here and the division is lost.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 01:41 AM
22% of Broncos fans thinks we win by 8-13 points
26% of Broncos fans think we win by 14+ points

Ugly Duck
11-14-2010, 02:07 AM
22% of Broncos fans thinks we win by 8-13 points
26% of Broncos fans think we win by 14+ points
38% of pundits think Donks will win (ESPN & CBS).

Guru
11-14-2010, 02:47 AM
38% of pundits think Donks will win (ESPN & CBS).100% of pundits thought we would win last week too.

gochiefs_va
11-14-2010, 02:50 AM
Let's go Chiefs! Would love to see another trashing of Denver, and keep our division solely with us.

Fritz88
11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
38% of pundits think Donks will win (ESPN & CBS).

http://i.imgur.com/ZV5Ej.jpg

kstater
11-14-2010, 04:32 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSa_Fxkg8KdIIBfIi5RWSBHkiwCfwMRc2juIZ8ohamTiFDdCwLjew

boogblaster
11-14-2010, 07:33 AM
Die you horse-anal-pokin' bastards ... GO CHIEFS .......

Bwana
11-14-2010, 07:41 AM
DIE DONK SCUM!

http://www.cenekreport.com/storage/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274642541111

Bane
11-14-2010, 07:58 AM
DIE DONK SCUM!

http://www.cenekreport.com/storage/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1274642541111

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Bane
11-14-2010, 08:03 AM
:bang:

rockymtnchief
11-14-2010, 08:05 AM
Typical...NFLN gives 20 seconds to the KC/Den game and then later spends 15 minutes on the damn Cowboys.

Bane
11-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Typical...NFLN gives 20 seconds to the KC/Den game and then later spends 15 minutes on the damn Cowboys.

Some things never change.I think the CowPukes could go 0-16 3 years in a row and they'd still be the headlines 24/7/365.

Fritz88
11-14-2010, 08:11 AM

You go with what generates money for you. I hate it but that how it works.

Maybe we win a couple SBs and things could change
Posted via Mobile Device

Bane
11-14-2010, 08:14 AM
You go with what generates money for you. I hate it but that how it works.

Maybe we win a couple SBs and things could change
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed.Of course getting into the playoffs and actually winning a game or two may do it as well.I still think we could win 3 SB's in a row and they'd still jaw over Dallas more.

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 08:22 AM
Denver's calling for temperatures in the low 40s during the game and a low chance of precipitation. Earlier in the week forcasters were suggesting snow but it doesn't appear that'll be the case today. The wind shouldn't be a huge factor as they're predicting winds under 10 miles an hour.

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 08:29 AM
It's the official thread makers responsibility to have
a thread made up at Downtime Chiefsplanet as well

RINGLEADER
11-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Win today and we keep hope alive.

Another 3 or 4 point loss on the road and it's likely the Chargers' division again.

Oakland has a brutal schedule -- wouldn't be surprised to see them only win two more games.

San Diego, on the other hand, has a schedule easier than the Chiefs and shouldn't lose more than two more games.

I know it can go either way obviously, but it sucks that we're literally two plays from being 7-1 right now. If Bowe doesn't drop two passes maybe we're undefeated. But them's the breaks that separate good teams from bad...

milkman
11-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Win today and we keep hope alive.

Another 3 or 4 point loss on the road and it's likely the Chargers' division again.

Oakland has a brutal schedule -- wouldn't be surprised to see them only win two more games.

San Diego, on the other hand, has a schedule easier than the Chiefs and shouldn't lose more than two more games.

I know it can go either way obviously, but it sucks that we're literally two plays from being 7-1 right now. If Bowe doesn't drop two passes maybe we're undefeated. But them's the breaks that separate good teams from bad...

I consider the Texans game the more winnable game over the Colts game, which I assume you are referring as one of the dropped passes by Bowe.

If Cassel makes a a decent pass to secure a first down late in that Texans game, it seals a win.

Bowe makes a catch last week late, it seals a win.

A dropped TD pass relatively early isn't a difference between winning and losing.

RINGLEADER
11-14-2010, 09:09 AM
I consider the Texans game the more winnable game over the Colts game, which I assume you are referring as one of the dropped passes by Bowe.

If Cassel makes a a decent pass to secure a first down late in that Texans game, it seals a win.

Bowe makes a catch last week late, it seals a win.

A dropped TD pass relatively early isn't a difference between winning and losing.

Don't disagree. That's why I said we'd be 7-1 if two plays go the other way (the PI call against Flowers in Houston and Bowe dropping the pass for a game-ending first down last week). If Bowe doesn't drop the other pass and the Chiefs go up over Indy maybe we win and maybe we don't.

But it's all coulda-woulda-shoulda. Just sucks that we're so close to having a much better win-loss. But we are who we are...

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 09:34 AM
fuckin bullshit this game is at 2.

shaun smith will be pickin frozen berries by the 2nd half

Pablo
11-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Hey Denver. The keys to your house are in Shaun Smith's front pocket. Reach in and grab 'em and he'll surely return the favor.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Agreed. A loss here and the division is lost.

MUST win.

Absolutely...

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 09:46 AM
MUST win.

Absolutely...

No joke. Huge game, must win. We'll see if we're big boys today or not. It's November. It's time to start separating ourselves. No excuses. Do it or don't do it.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 09:56 AM
No joke. Huge game, must win. We'll see if we're big boys today or not. It's November. It's time to start separating ourselves. No excuses. Do it or don't do it.

The Faide have ALREADY swept the division and are a 1/2 game out.

The Chargers are clumsy and vulnerable but still dangerous.

Denver is fucking terrible.

Dirt floor.

We lose this we sit in the $#it we deserve...

BigMeatballDave
11-14-2010, 09:57 AM
No joke. Huge game, must win. We'll see if we're big boys today or not. It's November. It's time to start separating ourselves. No excuses. Do it or don't do it.Yep. If they want to prove they're a playoff team, they need to win on the road. A loss today puts them at 1-3 on the road. Thats unacceptable.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 10:13 AM
Schefter reporting Dexter is most likely out this week.

Not good.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM

Not good.

dood. wtf!?!:banghead:

Bwana
11-14-2010, 10:20 AM

:shake:

tk13
11-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Boomer Esiason just picked the Chargers to go to the Super Bowl. Time to pack it in for the year.

tk13
11-14-2010, 10:44 AM
It is amazing though... I do agree they could still win our division, no doubt. But they could be 1-8 and somebody would still say the Chargers when asked who is the best team in the league.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Sup Bwana. I'm feeling good today. Today is a good day. I got teen'r of coors light for desert after breakfast. :D Also that I'm in Tucson in the most beautiful morning. :D Feels damn good to be rockin Chiefs gear today. I feel like good things are coming. Cheers

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Looking at the track record and stats - Denver shouldn't and likely won't win this game. I am still hoping for a win, but I've resigned myself to the notion that it won't happen.

Marcellus
11-14-2010, 10:47 AM
JC needs about 30 carries this game.

DaFace
11-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Looking at the track record and stats - Denver shouldn't and likely won't win this game. I am still hoping for a win, but I've resigned myself to the notion that it won't happen.

I now see what you and our other resident Bronco fans have been saying the past few years. It's not even fun to :Poke: you when you're so down. :sulk:

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 10:48 AM
how many 4 down tries we doin today? am I gonna have enough hair?

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:48 AM
I now see what you and our other resident Bronco fans have been saying the past few years. It's not even fun to :Poke: you when you're so down. :sulk:

Yep ... it's a sad position to be in, but by all means... live it up. If Denver can somehow pull off a W it will make it a bit better. :)

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Yep ... it's a sad position to be in, but by all means... live it up. If Denver can somehow pull off a W it will make it a bit better. :)

I'd say so. You would've ended our season.

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:51 AM

Speak for yourself!

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 10:52 AM
I'd say so. You would've ended our season.

I dunno ... if KC loses, you're 5-4 and while things aren't as wild as they were when you guys were 3-0, the AFCW is still wide open with lots of time.

KC has road issues, there's no denying it - Rivers is doing great things with a rag-tag group of WRs and the Raiders are surprising many with a decent run so far. But, a loss today by KC doesn't end the division title hunt by any means.

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:56 AM
I dunno ... if KC loses, you're 5-4 and while things aren't as wild as they were when you guys were 3-0, the AFCW is still wide open with lots of time.

KC has road issues, there's no denying it - Rivers is doing great things with a rag-tag group of WRs and the Raiders are surprising many with a decent run so far. But, a loss today by KC doesn't end the division title hunt by any means.

:banghead: SHIIIIIIIIIIIT! If we can't beat Dungver,even at Pile High,we're done.Would be similar to losing a demolition derby in a M1 tank to a VW beetle.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 10:56 AM

don't lie. you'd spread your shit all over here if you win today. you know, I know it, they know it, CP knows it, God knows it. Spreken ze dick!

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:00 AM
don't lie. you'd spread your shit all over here if you win today. you know, I know it, they know it, CP knows it, God knows it. Spreken ze dick!

You haven't been here long enough to know what I will or will not do.

Bearcat
11-14-2010, 11:04 AM
What a bunch of drama queens.... Oakland still has to go to Pittsburgh, San Diego, and KC... and the Chiefs still have a head-to-head matchup against everyone in the division after today.... and it's not just a given that SD is going to win out like they do every other year. Yeah, it's an important game... they all are... but I think they can go ahead and play out the rest of the season if they lose today. :doh!:

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:06 AM
What a bunch of drama queens.... Oakland still has to go to Pittsburgh, San Diego, and KC... and the Chiefs still have a head-to-head matchup against everyone in the division after today.... and it's not just a given that SD is going to win out like they do every other year. Yeah, it's an important game... they all are... but I think they can go ahead and play out the rest of the season if they lose today. :doh!:

No doubt,but if we can't beat a dead donkey team that's in complete disarray,we can postpone sitting in a circle and having the big circle jerk.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 11:06 AM
You haven't been here long enough to know what I will or will not do.

why does everyone have to resort to the length of time since I've signed up? The dick measuring here is fucking ridiculous and your a fucking donky fan on a chiefs forum. tread lightly bitch.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:10 AM
why does everyone have to resort to the length of time since I've signed up? The dick measuring here is ****ing ridiculous and your a ****ing donky fan on a chiefs forum. tread lightly bitch.

LMAO

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:12 AM
why does everyone have to resort to the length of time since I've signed up? The dick measuring here is ****ing ridiculous and your a ****ing donky fan on a chiefs forum. tread lightly bitch.
:D
LMAO

:popcorn:

If you ****ers are gonna do it then goddamnit LETE GET IT ON!!!!!LMAO

SNR
11-14-2010, 11:13 AM
why does everyone have to resort to the length of time since I've signed up? The dick measuring here is fucking ridiculous and your a fucking donky fan on a chiefs forum. tread lightly bitch.MHM is good people. You should've figured that out by now in the two years since you've been here.

N00b

Mile High Mania

:popcorn:

If you ****ers are gonna do it then goddamnit LETE GET IT ON!!!!!LMAO

Not worth the time... you kiddos have fun watching the game.

Johnny Vegas
LMAO

YEE-fuckin-HAAWWW Lets get this fuckin game on already!!!1!

Hog Farmer
11-14-2010, 11:14 AM
No doubt,but if we can't beat a dead donkey team that's in complete disarray,we can postpone sitting in a circle and having the big circle jerk.

Dead Donkey !

Circle Jerk !

Now your talkin my language !

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:15 AM
At least I have my 3 fantasy teams... and that really sucks to type at week 10. Enjoy.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 11:16 AM
MHM is good people. You should've figured that out by now in the two years since you've been here.

N00b

I know he is. lol fuck

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Dead Donkey !

Circle Jerk !

Now your talkin my language !

I thought you'd like that.:D

At least I have my 3 fantasy teams... and that really sucks to type at week 10. Enjoy.

3 "fantasy" team.:rolleyes: Well I guess being a Donk fan I don't blame ya.Hell even you guys should have a reason to watch.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:22 AM
I thought you'd like that.:D

3 "fantasy" team.:rolleyes: Well I guess being a Donk fan I don't blame ya.Hell even you guys should have a reason to watch.

I've actually scaled it back over the years...

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:24 AM
I've actually scaled it back over the years...

I gave up.Between work,the kids games etc I can't keep it all straightened out.So good luck in that regard,but I still hope for a massive KC beat down on your Donks. :evil:

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:25 AM
I gave up.Between work,the kids games etc I can't keep it all straightened out.So good luck in that regard,but I still hope for a massive KC beat down on your Donks. :evil:

I expect nothing less... :D

And, I scaled back for many of the same reasons.

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:29 AM
I expect nothing less... :D

And, I scaled back for many of the same reasons.

Well I said I "hope" for one,but a last second FG that pulls it out on either side wouldn't surprise me either.I love and hate these damn AFCW divisional games!:banghead:

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Cassel's going to kill the Broncos.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:32 AM

Let's not get too crazy...

Bearcat
11-14-2010, 11:33 AM

Yes, his handoffs will result in very bad things for the Broncos' defense.

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:37 AM

You seem ok kid,but never,and I mean never go full retard.

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Yes, his handoffs will result in very bad things for the Broncos' defense.

If the Raiders can score 59 points against the Broncos with Campbell why can't the Chiefs score more than 40 against the Broncos with Cassel?

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 11:45 AM
If the Raiders can score 59 points against the Broncos with Campbell why can't the Chiefs score more than 40 against the Broncos with Cassel?

If the NFL were as easy as that, there would be no reason to have sports betting... plus Campbell > Cassel.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 11:46 AM

No. It's over if we lose. Sure we'll still play on the season but we will not win the division. If you think otherwise you're kidding yourself, especially with how we have played.

Psyko Tek
11-14-2010, 11:49 AM
which idiot announcers do we get this week?

Bearcat
11-14-2010, 11:50 AM

This post doesn't make any sense as far as "Cassel killing the Broncos". Campbell didn't kill the Broncos... hell, his stats were fairly similar to Orton's in that game, minus a pick 6 and a few more completions.

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 11:51 AM
If the NFL were as easy as that, there would be no reason to have sports betting... plus Campbell > Cassel.

In the one game the Rams played against the Raiders this year, Campbell sucked and Gradowski lead them to a come from behind win. They should just let Campbell start and put Gradkowski in right before the half.

Rausch
Fuck I hate Lambs fans...

LaChapelle
how many 4 down tries we doin today? am I gonna have enough hair?

Haley has grown bored with that
and will go for the 2 point conversion after every TD now

Priest31kc
11-14-2010, 11:54 AM
No. It's over if we lose. Sure we'll still play on the season but we will not win the division. If you think otherwise you're kidding yourself, especially with how we have played.

Losing today will significantly decrease our chances of winning the division definitely. This is pretty much a must-win IMO.

which idiot announcers do we get this week?

We get Kevin Harlan again! I love Harlan...

BossChief
11-14-2010, 11:56 AM
I think that after the last 5 games, this is the game that sends us one way or the other.

At the end of the season, it will probably be a 1 game difference in who wins this division and this could be that pivotal game.

6-3 with games against Arizona and Seattle coming up before we play Denver again and that time at Arrowhead...HUGE game today that we have to win.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 11:56 AM
Losing today will significantly decrease our chances of winning the division definitely. This is pretty much a must-win IMO.

We get Kevin Harlan again! I love Harlan...

I wish Harlan was still our play-by-play guy. He's so much better than Holthus, IMO. Listening to Holthus call a game is painful to earth.

Psyko Tek
11-14-2010, 11:59 AM
gave up on Holthis after the centaur BS

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 11:59 AM
I think that after the last 5 games, this is the game that sends us one way or the other.

At the end of the season, it will probably be a 1 game difference in who wins this division and this could be that pivotal game.

6-3 with games against Arizona and Seattle coming up before we play Denver again and that time at Arrowhead...HUGE game today that we have to win.

We could be 8-3 heading into that game at home. BIG BIG game today.

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 12:03 PM
hahaha

http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16608094&p=1693122&hilit=bag+over+my+head#p1693122

Wade Phillips gets canned after getting pummeled by Green Bay.

The Raiders pounding apparently wasn't enough for Bowlen. So a 45-point shellacking by the Chiefs today might hopefully do it. And it'd be 5 losses in a row.

Back in the 90s (under legendary and future Hall of Fame coach Mike Shanahan) there was no team I despised more than KC.

Today, with a bag over my head and a Fire McDaniels sign in my hands, I will loudly proclaim:
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

Bearcat
11-14-2010, 12:04 PM

As far as looking at this game and saying "if we can't beat the Broncos...", I get it, but it's still a divisional rivalry on the road. Strange shit happens every week.... it doesn't mean they couldn't come back, string together a few wins, and be 8-4 heading to SD... then you'd all be in full circle jerk mode again.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 12:10 PM
As far as looking at this game and saying "if we can't beat the Broncos...", I get it, but it's still a divisional rivalry on the road. Strange shit happens every week.... it doesn't mean they couldn't come back, string together a few wins, and be 8-4 heading to SD... then you'd all be in full circle jerk mode again.

Maybe if this weren't a young, rebuilding team and with how we play football. If we lose this, mark it down. We won't sniff the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong.

JoeyChuckles
11-14-2010, 12:25 PM
I know it's early, but what is the sellout situation looking like for next weeks game at Arrowhead?

-King-
11-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Favrumble!!

Edit: Wrong threadumble!

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 12:26 PM
I know it's early, but what is the sellout situation looking like for next weeks game at Arrowhead?

If we lose, lots of club seats available. If we win, lots of club seats available.

WebGem
11-14-2010, 12:30 PM
WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teedubya
11-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Im ready for this game to fucking start. Lets kill some Donkos.

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-14-2010, 12:33 PM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
Dexter Mccluster out for #Chiefs. Kendrick Lewis & Jon McGraw inactive too. Look for Donald Washington to start at safety

-King-
11-14-2010, 12:34 PM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
Dexter Mccluster out for #Chiefs. Kendrick Lewis & Jon McGraw inactive too. Look for Donald Washington to start at safety

:cuss:

ChiefsandO'sfan
11-14-2010, 12:35 PM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
Full #chiefs inactives: Mccluster. Lewis. Castille. Mcgraw. Langford. Mays. Cole. Toribio.

Ugly Duck
11-14-2010, 12:37 PM
________________BRONCO FAN:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/1111/espn_i_raiderfan_sy_576.jpg

QuikSsurfer
11-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Jesus... 3rd week for Dexter and now we're leaving Berry out there with... who is going to be our other safety?

Goldmember
11-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Is Grandllama doing his thing today???

Psyko Tek
11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
JoshLooney Josh Looney

well not like we weren't planning on running a nickel package all day anyway

Goldmember
11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
Bad, very bad...I hope Cassel can keep up with the score fest

salame
11-14-2010, 12:42 PM
what channel will this be on in kc?

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:45 PM
JFC. Donald Washington to start?

Orton could have a big day. Berry is our only Safety now.

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:46 PM
well not like we weren't planning on running a nickel package all day anyway

Against Denver we will have to for most of the game. They use the spread more than any team in the league. Besides maybe Indy and NE.

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm not worried about Donald Washington. The Broncos have no running game, so he's not gonna bite on play-action fakes.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 12:49 PM
JoshLooney Josh Looney
Full #chiefs inactives: Mccluster. Lewis. Castille. Mcgraw. Langford. Mays. Cole. Toribio.

Wow. Does Haley want to lose this game? Who is gonna play the other? Does Lewis have a vagina?

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm not worried about Donald Washington. The Broncos have no running game, so he's not gonna bite on play-action fakes.

I hope not. Just put him in Centerfield to cover the deep pass, and tell him to stay like a good boy.

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Going to get Forded by Royal

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Wow. Does Haley want to lose this game? Who is gonna play the other? Does Lewis have a vagina?

How is Lewis and McCluster being injured mean Haley wants to lose? He can't help that.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Washington? ugh

Bearcat
what channel will this be on in kc?

Comedy Central... or maybe the Food Network. It's always hard to tell with these afternoon AFC matchups....

Chiefs Pantalones
How is Lewis and McCluster being injured mean Haley wants to lose? He can't help that.

I'm just pissed that our season is slowly going down the toilet. Pay no attention to me please. :)

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
I hope not. Just put him in Centerfield to cover the deep pass, and tell him to stay like a good boy.

Chiefs are gonna keep both safeties back in this game, because there is zero threat of a running game.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Comedy Central... or maybe the Food Network. It's always hard to tell with these afternoon AFC matchups....

LMAO

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm just pissed that our season is slowly going down the toilet. Pay no attention to me please. :)

Dude. If we win this game, this season is far from over.

Shit with our schedule there's a chance that we could very well go 4-0 this quarter.

But we have to win this game.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Chiefs are gonna keep both safeties back in this game, because there is zero threat of a running game.

Uh ooh - I think you just assured Moreno of having his first career 100 yard rushing game.

KC Tattoo
Dungver Broncows at Infested field. Fuck you!

Count Zarth
Uh ooh - I think you just assured Moreno of having his first career 100 yard rushing game.

Shut the fuck up or I'll bump every post I made last season about Slowshon Moreno being a bust.

KCrockaholic
11-14-2010, 12:55 PM

Moreno is a monster. Nobody can stop him. Best short yardage back in the NFL, and best in open space/ knowshit

CaliforniaChief
11-14-2010, 12:56 PM
In my view, we must win either today or at Seattle. That's assuming (which is scary with this team), that we beat both Arizona and Denver at home. 3 out of our next 4 would put us at 8-4, which is where we need to be, IMO.

I think today's going to be a beast of a game for us, personally.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2010, 12:56 PM
Shut the **** up or I'll bump every post I made last season about Slowshon Moreno being a bust.

Oh no - please no, not that... puss.

salame
11-14-2010, 01:00 PM

no really

Chiefs Pantalones
11-14-2010, 01:02 PM
no really

MadMax
11-14-2010, 01:07 PM

Cassel is a floater that must be flushed!!!

Bob Dole
11-14-2010, 01:09 PM
What's the o/u on uncalled holding calls against Hali today?

Psyko Tek
11-14-2010, 01:10 PM

Bearcat
11-14-2010, 01:11 PM

Eh, they have a good shot at doubling last year's win total and a decent shot of matching the past 3 seasons combined... even if they miss the playoffs, it's not exactly 6-0 to no playoffs kind of shitty.

Bwana
11-14-2010, 01:15 PM
Sup Bwana. I'm feeling good today. Today is a good day. I got teen'r of coors light for desert after breakfast. :D Also that I'm in Tucson in the most beautiful morning. :D Feels damn good to be rockin Chiefs gear today. I feel like good things are coming. Cheers

Hey bud! They are talking snow, so enjoy the heat while you can!

CHIEFS!

royr17
11-14-2010, 01:16 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_news.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=KC

Dexter McCluster is inactive for the Chiefs' Week 10 game at Denver.

McCluster has been listed as "questionable" for each of the last three games yet hasn't played in any of them. The Chiefs are being dishonest on the injury report. Joining McCluster in street clothes will be DBs Jon McGraw and Kendrick Lewis, FB Tim Castille, OLB Justin Cole, DT Anthony Toribio, S ReShard Langford, and LB Corey Mays. Donald Washington starts at safety.

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:17 PM
What's the o/u on uncalled holding calls against Hali today?

Holding CALLS or holding even if itsn't called?

KCSupersized
11-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Washington at safety! Shit, I hope he does better than I think he will.

RINGLEADER
11-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Safeties...we don't need their scum...

Bob Dole
11-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Holding CALLS or holding even if itsn't called?

Instances of holding which go uncalled.

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Instances of holding which go uncalled.

Hmmmmm

overunder....

What do you think about 7?

Bane
11-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Hmmmmm

overunder....

What do you think about 7?

LMAO

BossChief
11-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I expected DMC to miss this game when the injury was first announced, maybe even next week. High ankle sprains are serious business...especially for a guy that plays like DMC.

Now, what the fuck is up with Lewis? We really need him in this game. Him not playing is pretty fucking big IMO. We might be in for trouble against this passing game unless someone besides Hali can get consistent pressure on Orton.

RINGLEADER
11-14-2010, 01:24 PM
I expected DMC to miss this game when the injury was first announced, maybe even next week. High ankle sprains are serious business...especially for a guy that plays like DMC.

Now, what the **** is up with Lewis? We really need him in this game. Him not playing is pretty ****ing big IMO. We might be in for trouble against this passing game unless someone besides Hali can get consistent pressure on Orton.

Yep -- this is going to be a much harder game to win unfortunately unless someone steps up...

Count Zarth
There is no reason for McCluster to play against the shitbag Cardinals.

I'd like to have him back for the Seattle game.

Ugly Duck
I have a dream that one day this season the Broncos shall rise up and play to the best of their abilities. I have a dream that this one day they shall not be judged by the ineptness of their run defense, but by the content of their passing game - I have a dream!

http://al-talib.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mlk.jpg

wheeler08
11-14-2010, 01:25 PM
anyone got any links to a live feed? One posted last week was good, until it locked up on me right before end of regulation.

Thanks

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 01:26 PM
I'M UP TO MY KNEES IN ZERO CAL-O-REEZ

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:32 PM
LETS KILL THE FUCKING BRONCOS , BOYS!!!!!!

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 01:33 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ChiefsrGood
11-14-2010, 01:34 PM
KICK THEM IN THE NUTS

Rain Man
11-14-2010, 01:34 PM
shaun smith is moving really slow in warmups. sick?
Posted via Mobile Device

Rausch
11-14-2010, 01:35 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PQ6335puOc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is mostly awesome, however, I don't dig chix with hairy pits and 'staches...

Pawnmower
Posted via Mobile Device

He is practicing a new tai chi movement "cobra sneaks up and strikes the peach"

Rain Man
chiefs d just stuffed battle on a practice goal line stand.
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefsrGood
Posted via Mobile Device

big boy

Johnny Vegas
Posted via Mobile Device

nah. like a pitcher throw lofties before the 1st inning. then throwin heaters all day long.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 01:36 PM
chiefs d just stuffed battle on a practice goal line stand.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure both were going full speed.

Rain Man
11-14-2010, 01:37 PM
succop is kicking well. the broncos punter can't break 45 yards w no rush.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rain Man
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
27 for the broncos is kind of dumb. just tried to cut off the whole chiefs team during a jog and then posed on the logo at midfield. last time he'll see midfield today, I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:41 PM
27 for the broncos is kind of dumb. just tried to cut off the whole chiefs team during a jog and then posed on the logo at midfield. last time he'll see midfield today, I guess.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cruisin for a bruisin'

BossChief
11-14-2010, 01:41 PM
The giants and Colts have the battle of the mannings...Chiefs and Donks have the battle of the colquits

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:45 PM
The giants and Colts have the battle of the mannings...Chiefs and Donks have the battle of the colquits

LMAO

Bob Dole
11-14-2010, 01:47 PM
I have a dream that one day this season the Broncos shall rise up and play to the best of their abilities. I have a dream that this one day they shall not be judged by the ineptness of their run defense, but by the content of their passing game - I have a dream!

http://al-talib.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/mlk.jpg

SHUT UP YOU FAT MOTHER OF CURTIS BOWEN(c)!

petegz28
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
We're fucked if both Lewis AND McGraw are out

Priest31kc
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Next 4: @ Denver, Arizona, @ Seattle, Denver. If we can take care of business against lesser teams, we're 9-3 w/ 4 to go. We could go 1-3 in the last 4 and still win the division. I think SD will lose to Indy and then drop one against a lesser team, I think we'll get their A game though and we'll lose in SD.

Go 4-0 in the next 4 and the division is ours IMO.

ChiefsrGood
11-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Kyle Orton is going to destroy our secondary

grandllama
11-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Racing against the clock, I just did that thing I do.

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 01:52 PM

Kyle Orton's fat hairy cousin is going to destroy your sensitive little hymen, pole smoker.

Priest31kc
11-14-2010, 01:55 PM

If we don't get a pass rush, yes.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 01:55 PM
poppin open the first beer. cheers chiefs fans

JoeyChuckles
11-14-2010, 02:00 PM
We have a game this week?

Priest31kc
11-14-2010, 02:01 PM
Come on Chiefs, gotta win this.

Bob Dole
11-14-2010, 02:02 PM
HOLY SHIT at the end of the Texans game. Wow.

EyePod
11-14-2010, 02:03 PM
FUCK. OVERTIME???

kstater
11-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Die donkey scum die.

chiefs1111
11-14-2010, 02:05 PM
kick some donkey ass

chiefs1111
11-14-2010, 02:06 PM
nice kick off

BossChief
here we go

Oso
Nice kick

Bane
Donkey genocide engage!

BossChief
crucial first drive set the tone defense

kstater
IN-COM-PLETE

Coach
IN-COM-PLETE!

chiefs1111
incomplete thankfully

DA_T_84
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
Washington starting????

Bane
IN-COM-PLETE!

RINGLEADER
0-4 at home vs AFC West under McDaniels -- that's pretty amazing...

Oso
JFC

RINGLEADER
Wow, what a catch -- stupid throw

chiefs1111
how in the hell did he catch that

BossChief
wow if that was a catch, it was a damn good one

EyePod
11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
are you fucking kidding me. what a bunch of crap. I want to watch my god damned chiefs.

Coach
Goddammit Washington!

DA_T_84
Washington starting????

And already fucking up.

siberian khatru
What is with receivers catching balls in between our defenders these days?

kstater
IN-COM-PLETE.

Oso
Berry with pressure.

RINGLEADER
Donald Washington: -1

EyePod
Can't watch my chiefs right now cause the jets/cleveland are in OT.

Bacon Cheeseburger
JFC

BossChief
already missing Lewis

EyePod
11-14-2010, 02:10 PM
Donald washington lost us the game last week with bad coverage and giving the raiders a free timeout. FUCK.

DA_T_84
fuck

ClevelandBronco
I don't know what the hell you guys are watching, but the Browns game is on.

RINGLEADER
wow...we look like candy-coated garbage out there...

cdcox
Donald Washington is going to be huge liability all day long.

BossChief
stiffen up defense

kstater
Can't watch my chiefs right now cause the jets/cleveland are in OT.

Umm, CBS doesn't have the double header this week. If you got the Jets game, you ain't getting the Chiefs game.

beer bacon
11-14-2010, 02:11 PM
We need to get some pressure. Our pass rushers are getting stoned.

DA_T_84
Bronco gameplan: throw at carr and washington, especially if they are on the same side.

Bacon Cheeseburger
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/6530/original/space_ghost_facepalm.jpg?1248719045

Bane
Slowshon gaining yards.JFC whats next!

Coach
Well, season's over.

Oso
balls

Shogun
Fucking Washington Donning the shitty #27

RINGLEADER
That was pretty terrible

BossChief
damn

kstater
:facepalm:

ChiefsrGood
this could be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day

chiefs1111
oh son of a bitch that was ugly

milkshock
we still have a shot at making a run for a top 10 pick

SNR
Beautiful, Carr. Nice tackle.

Idiot.

Baby Lee
11-14-2010, 02:12 PM
crucial first drive set the tone defense

DONG!!!

KevB
Worst possible start....now the Broncos are engaged instead of deflated.

Chieftain58
**facepalm**

cdcox
We need to be in the nickel all day. Belcher just isn't going to be able to help against the pass.

Chiefnj2
late season collapse. now these are the chiefs i know and love.

salame
oh fuck

milkshock
6-10 here we come

Bwana
What the fuck was that? Is the D taking the day off?

ChiefaRoo
flat

SNR
Bronco gameplan: throw at carr and washington, especially if they are on the same side.Pretty much. McDaniels isn't THAT stupid to ignore that huge gaping shit hole in our defense

bevischief
11-14-2010, 02:13 PM
wtf was that?

Frazod
Awesome. The Detards are in 4th quarter form already and it's only the 1st quarter! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

:facepalm:

Bane
I should have gone to the shooting ranger after all.

LaChapelle
5-4

Bob Dole
Going o go after the backup safety all day...

Estron
Well, season's over.

If you really believe that, why not turn the TV off -- right now!

Chocolate Hog
Remember when I said it could be a long day if the Chiefs dont pressure the QB? Then Zach called me a pussy?

Priest31kc
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Well. My gut said this would happen. Not good.

cdcox
wtf was that?

Belcher in coverage. He is a one dimensional run stuffer.

Ugly Duck
Al Davis heh-heh

bevischief
Come on running game.

WebGem
You guys are acting like this game is winable to start with.

chiefs1111
11-14-2010, 02:15 PM
need to respond here with a TD of our own

ChiefsrGood

:spock:

Coach
If you really believe that, why not turn the TV off -- right now!

Sarcasm. I has it.

SNR
11-14-2010, 02:16 PM
You guys are acting like this game is winable to start with.It is. But this team hasn't impressed me since the 3rd quarter of the Jacksonville game. Since then we've looked like a flaming bag of poop

cdcox

I had hopes until I saw DW starting.

Fritz88
Sweet.

salame
I'm gonna go grocery shopping catch ya later

CoMoChief
God Carr has been terrible this season.

Looks as if they're going to go after him and DWash all game.

ChiTown
Remember when I said it could be a long day if the Chiefs dont pressure the QB? Then Zach called me a pussy?

Orton can sit back and have a picnic. We better get our ass in gear, or we are going to get rn early. WTF was that D anyway?

RINGLEADER
11-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Denver matches season output for first quarter score: CHECK

Coach
Orton can sit back and have a picnic. We better get our ass in gear, or we are going to get rn early. WTF was that D anyway?

Cosh must be coordinating this game.

Bane
Al Davis heh-heh

:fire::bang::bang::bang::bang:

LMAO

kstater
Nice pitch and catch.

notorious
Denver's Superbowl, should we expect any less?

chiefs1111
1st down Copper!