PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs @ Rams Tickets

cjp27
11-14-2010, 01:36 PM
Quick question for anyone who has ever been to a Rams game in St. Louis. A group of us are going up there for the game on the 19th and are wondering the best way to get tickets. With the Rams being dog shit for the better part of the last decade, I figured there would be plenty available. However, I was checking ticketmaster and they look fairly hard to come by. Usually we scalp. I'm just wondering what the scalping situation is usually like in St. Louis. Are tickets fairly easy to come by up there. Thanks for any input.

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Quick question for anyone who has ever been to a Rams game in St. Louis. A group of us are going up there for the game on the 19th and are wondering the best way to get tickets. With the Rams being dog shit for the better part of the last decade, I figured there would be plenty available. However, I was checking ticketmaster and they look fairly hard to come by. Usually we scalp. I'm just wondering what the scalping situation is usually like in St. Louis. Are tickets fairly easy to come by up there. Thanks for any input.

Scalpers are all around the Dome. I also find that calling the Rams ticket office helps(I have a 3 game package with good seats and they are really easy to talk to).
Also, the Rams haven't had a blackout yet.

cjp27
11-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Thanks. Puts my mind at ease a bit. I'd hate to make the 8 hour drive and end up watching the game at a bar!

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 01:41 PM
Thanks. Puts my mind at ease a bit. I'd hate to make the 8 hour drive and end up watching the game at a bar!

Haha, no problem.

Rausch
11-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Haha, no problem.

For the most part no one in Mo gives a $#it about the Rams or Royals.

You can pick up tickets below price in the lot...

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 01:44 PM
For the most part no one in Mo gives a $#it about the Rams or Royals.

You can pick up tickets below price in the lot...

Okay, I don't give a ****, I was just helping him out with something. Jeez. The Rams have had their highest ratings in years on TV....

LocoChiefsFan
11-14-2010, 01:47 PM
I've been looking all over the net, and apparently Rams fans are awful proud of their team, because tickets are expensive to that game. I wanna take my sons to that game. I figure Rams fans would be pretty civil to opposing fans.

Rams Fan
11-14-2010, 01:49 PM
I've been looking all over the net, and apparently Rams fans are awful proud of their team, because tickets are expensive to that game. I wanna take my sons to that game. I figure Rams fans would be pretty civil to opposing fans.

Or Chiefs fans are buying tickets ahead of time....

Most fans are pretty civil, I've sat from the nosebleeds to the endzone, and no fan has been a huge idiot. If you need help getting tickets, call Rams ticket office.

stlchiefs
11-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Rams Ticket Office is worthless. They were nice enough to let scalpers buy up every decently priced ticket in the dome months ahead of the game. We've been trying to get tickets for anywhere from 4 to 20 people for over a month and the ticket office does not have any $45 tickets left. If you get on stubhub, etc. they have plenty of such tickets, except they are $90 tickets now.

Demonpenz
11-16-2010, 06:37 AM
I wouldn't mind going to that game because it is indoors.

philfree
11-16-2010, 06:49 AM
My darter wants to go to this game for her birthday present. I told her I'd take her but I'd rather take her to Arrowhead. It would suck if I couldn't get tickets to the Rams game. Well for her.

PhilFree:arrow:

ChiefsNow
11-16-2010, 06:56 AM
My darter wants to go to this game for her birthday present. I told her I'd take her but I'd rather take her to Arrowhead. It would suck if I couldn't get tickets to the Rams game. Well for her.

Dart on down and get tickets for your Darter.

ChiefsFan4Life
11-17-2010, 04:36 AM

This you don't have to worry about. The last time the Chiefs played in St. Louis the Chiefs fans outnumbered the Rams fans, seriously. At the end of the National Anthem there were enough Chiefs fans that the stadium actually did "Chiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeffffffffs" loud and clear. There's a reason they referred to it as Arrowhead East.

Hog Farmer
11-17-2010, 05:17 AM
I have heard scalps are hard to come by since the apaches are no longer a tribe.

58-4ever
11-17-2010, 07:28 AM
I have heard scalps are hard to come by since the apaches are no longer a tribe.

Actually they are a tribe, and I have to deal with them frequently. They have just evolved into something much less than they once were...

HemiEd
11-17-2010, 08:24 AM

Congratulations on raising a daughter that wants to go to an NFL game, that probably wasn't easy!

WebGem
11-17-2010, 08:43 AM
See you in St. Louis, game should be tough. Lets just hope it's meaningful for us.

CoMoChief
11-17-2010, 08:59 AM
I wouldn't mind going to that game because it is indoors.

pussy

gblowfish
11-17-2010, 11:16 AM
I will be there.
Taking Amtrak on Saturday AM.
Staying downtown.
Drinking lots of Schlafly pale ale: http://www.schlafly.com/
Iron Barley! http://www.ironbarley.com/
Drink Drink Drink at Broadway Oyster Bar: http://broadwayoysterbar.com/
Music at Off Broadway: http://www.offbroadwaystl.com/

Licorice anyone? http://www.switzercandy.com/

Can't wait! And yes, indoors in December is OK with me!

philfree
11-17-2010, 11:28 AM
Congratulations on raising a daughter that wants to go to an NFL game, that probably wasn't easy!

Thank you.

Well before she was 10 years old she could name every team and the city they are from. IMO that's a good girl.