PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 2-4 in the last 6 games

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 06:58 PM
They are, who we thought they were! It's time to come back down to Earth, and forget the division. Forget the playoffs. Forget all of it. This team is still completing "the process". And as far as Cassel goes, love him or hate him, he'll be here next year. Take it to the bank. Discuss.

petegz28
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Yes we are but the 4 losses are all road losses. Some we could have and perhaps should have won. But at this point with this team that is not anything surprising that we lose on the road to good teams or divisional rivals.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
"Believe, believe, believe."-Derrick Thomas

kstater
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm not panicking. 8-8 was a good year this year.

Bane
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
"he'll be here next year. Take it to the bank"
I have no reason to think otherwise as previously stated.

petegz28
11-14-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm not panicking. 8-8 was a good year this year.

If we defend at home we walk away 9-7. No one can complain about that.

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 07:01 PM
They are, who we thought they were! It's time to come back down to Earth, and forget the division. Forget the playoffs. Forget all of it. This team is still completing "the process". And as far as Cassel goes, love him or hate him, he'll be here next year. Take it to the bank. Discuss.

So negative.

Guess you live in the show me state now.....

:cuss:

Bane
11-14-2010, 07:02 PM
So negative.

And just exactly WTF is wrong with that?

Pasta Giant Meatball
16 TD's 4 INT's it is pretty safe to say he'll be back next year.

Marcellus
Nothing worse than losing back to back games to the Raiders and Broncs but they play in KC next time.

We still have a shot.

Mr. Flopnuts
So negative.

At this point bud, there's not much to be positive of. We are a team on the decline, rather than on the rise. We're getting worse every single week. That's not a good sign.

Baby Lee
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
Not starting a 'leaving forever' thread, but the moment Cassell takes a snap in 2011 as a starter for the Chiefs [not injury induced] it'll be the last you all see of me.

-King-

I'm 100% sure he wont...unless hes in a role of bridging the gap to a rookie.

DBOSHO
What pisses me off most about this loss is matt cassels stats.

He will most certainly be back because he "lit up" the broncos secondary.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
I think everybody got a little win drunk because of the way the season started. I think we have a very young rookie team with a lot of talent, and also some seasoned vets to show the guys whats what. We all got caught up in the winning so it hurts this much to lose, especially when the odds of us making the playoffs were released at 98%. We are in rebuilding mode and we are on the right path to being a good football team. All we can do is go back and fix our mistakes and learn from them. Nothing more can be done. Our coaching staff ( although, confusing sometimes ) know what they are doing, and have all been to the big dance. We are a rebuilding team and we should be happy with anything better than 2-14, 4-12 seasons. We've already gotten 5 wins. We're rebuilding, be patient. I know all of you have been holding out for a winning season but it isn't an overnight thing.

Bane
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM

Take it to the bank.

Johnny Vegas
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
conceding the season over this loss is like giving up in the middle of the 1200 meter run in the special olympics. :D

yeti
11-14-2010, 07:06 PM
"0-1 in the 3rd quarter of the season" (Todd Haley)

petegz28
11-14-2010, 07:06 PM
4 of the next 7 at home

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Please see my sig. Dude is a fucking shitstain, and I say that because he constantly shits himself when there's pressure. He makes some of the worst decisions I've ever seen, and has the most narrow version of tunnel vision known to quarterbacking. I was upset about this trade from the start, but somehow I found a way to get over it. I'm fucking irate about him all over again. Fuck Matt Cassel. Fuck him in his goat ass.

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 07:09 PM
At this point bud, there's not much to be positive of. We are a team on the decline, rather than on the rise. We're getting worse every single week. That's not a good sign.

True, but we was better first 3, no. It all equals out.

I mean last chance against a team that never wins in Dungver but raped last time.

Chances are slim for 2 in a row.

IMO.

Oh timing might have affected as well.

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Take it to the bank.

Oh FYI, I started Cassel today in my fantasy league.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 07:15 PM
This team hasn't played well since the last 10 minutes of the Jacksonville game. They played like shit in the first 50 minutes of that one as well. Todd Bouman was carving us the fuck up in the first half of that game. The defense laid the blueprint to being defeated in Houston, and the rest is history. We'll be lucky to go 8-8, and our schedule is complete dogshit. We've got a lot of work to do.

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Yes you guys suck when your not getting LUCKY TO's and kickoff return TD's.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 08:21 PM

How good are the Raiders? Where are they going to end up this year?

R8RFAN
11-14-2010, 08:25 PM
How good are the Raiders? Where are they going to end up this year?

Probably 8-8 ............but they won't quit

Micjones
11-14-2010, 08:27 PM

We haven't had a kickoff return for a TD this season.
Fuck are you talking about?

Mr_Tomahawk
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM
**** are you talking about?

Let it go....

He...errrr....she...ummm...it is a Raiders fan. That should answer your question.

jspchief
11-14-2010, 08:43 PM
We've beaten 1 team with a winning record (and they just broke .500 on a miracle play today).
We've won 1 game on the road.

So get to the play-offs on the crutch of our homefield advantage...

I've seen this show before. I've seen it with Marty teams and Vermeil teams. We're a bottom of the upper half team. We'll either be praying for a complex series of things to happen to backdoor into the play-offs, or we'll make the play-offs and get our ass handed to us by a true play-off team.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
We've beaten 1 team with a winning record (and they just broke .500 on a miracle play today).
We've won 1 game on the road.

All that record stuff means jack in the NFL. There are no "gimmie" games.

We beat Cleveland who beat the Saints and Pats..

We beat the Jaguars who beat the Texans who beat us......

All it means is, you need to bring your "A" game every week or your gonna get beat.

jspchief
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM

All it means is, you need to bring your "A" game every week or your gonna get beat.Point is, the really good teams get their wins from more than just beating the creampuffs. Really good teams are often good on the road as well as at home.

This is a mediocre team.

R8RFAN
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM

All it means is, you need to bring your "A" game every week or your gonna get beat.

There are no pushovers in the NFL anymore, you are right, you better bring your A game every week in the NFL

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
**** are you talking about?

Oh punt return I am sorry it's not like it is that much different. I didn't mention INT return too. What is record of teams KC has beat? Answer not good.

Lonewolf Ed
11-14-2010, 08:56 PM

We have no kickoff return TDs. Just a punt.

Micjones
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM
Oh punt return I am sorry it's not like it is that much different. I didn't mention INT return too. What is record of teams KC has beat? Answer not good.

Not like we won 4 other games...
4 games where we DIDN'T have a punt return for a TD.

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Not like we won 4 other games...
4 games where we DIDN'T have a punt return for a TD.

Cleveland, Buffalo, SF, Chargers and Jax. That is a bunch of quality wins.

MadMax
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM

Woot! Back to clown mode.... I love it..Go Matty!!!!!