PDA

View Full Version : Football Paper Tigers

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Queefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

Micjones
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.
I think you'll be a hell of a lot less lippy then.
Good luck with Pittsburgh next week.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

I can't wait to wreck your season on Jan 2. And go suck a dick.

kcpasco
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
And you got Pittsburgh next week

Enjoy your ass raping

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Bring it.

PS. That picture is old, well not Al Davis old........

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Piss in the wind is a big talker after the fact.

Fuck you, and your mother, scumbag.

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Notice Autumn shows up later every year?

I mean what is it like 10-50 for gayders.

Bane
Die slow while chewing on your mothers aids needle shit bag.

TheGuardian
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.

Come back here in 3 weeks and make this post fucktard.

mlyonsd
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Uh, right. We'll see you POS's of chit in January. You might want to bring your own ambulance.

BigRedChief
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Just like I had been calling it. You guys got rolled up on and stuffed in a trash can. You fools thought you were the head of the AFCW when I had been calling you paper tigers all along and getting great breaks and as soon as that stopped bam! Your shit team got rolled into a turd and pooped out by a garbage 2-6 team that we set all time records against in same setting. The only thing to say is RAAAAAIDEEEERS in 1st and your Chiefs are reeling. Told you your 1st place run would come to an end sooner than later.http://www.forumspile.com/Die-Go_try_this.jpg

Micjones
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
The worst part about this is...when we square up again...the Chiefs will be playing a meaningful game and Oakland will have NOTHING to play for. So beating them won't be as significant.

CaliforniaChief
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
If only the season was 9 games long, huh? Unfortunately you've still got the Steelers, Colts, Dolphins, Chargers, and suddenly hot Jags on your schedule.

Oh yeah.

And your weak sauce team is coming to Arrowhead. And we've got a few things to pay you back for.

So grab your ankle bracelet and some lubricant, big talker.

Bane
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
:#

LaChapelle
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Act like you've been there before
oh wait are you over 30 ?

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Notice Autumn shows up later every year?

I mean what is it like 10-50 for gayders.

He's likely no longer allowed to post at the library.

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 07:26 PM

Whether or not that is the case doesn't change the FACT that KC was beatdown by a 2-6 team that set FRANCHISE RECORD in their history. Yes this frachise was in Superbowls 6 times so allowing them to set a record is quite a feat not to mention KC was in first place and DONKEYS were in last. LOL spin however you want but in same scenerio we beat the crap out of them turds and set our own record of 59 pts. SPIN SPIN SPIN that is what KC fan does best.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 07:28 PM
I really can't wait until your wannabe squad chokes the rest of the way down the stretch. Go look at your schedule again, and tell me what you think their record will really be at season's end. Man up and do it.

Shogun
fuck you and your origami

CaliforniaChief
Whether or not that is the case doesn't change the FACT that KC was beatdown by a 2-6 team that set FRANCHISE RECORD in their history. Yes this frachise was in Superbowls 6 times so allowing them to set a record is quite a feat not to mention KC was in first place and DONKEYS were in last. LOL spin however you want but in same scenerio we beat the crap out of them turds and set our own record of 59 pts. SPIN SPIN SPIN that is what KC fan does best.

Keep flapping your jaws. Every one of your babbling epithets is going to be shoved down your throat when we light you up at Arrowhead.

Smed1065
11-14-2010, 07:30 PM

Nice but Jail is earlier I bet.

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Keep flapping your jaws. Every one of your babbling epithets is going to be shoved down your throat when we light you up at Arrowhead.
No they won't, because when that happens this shitstain will be nowhere to be found.

r8er4lyf
11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Plenty of retards from here came over to our board before the game last week talkin' a bunch of sh*t,the board stood up to 'em,then after the game most of the suck-a$$e$ disappeared.The ones who had enough nutzz to come back after a loss just whined like lil' biotches instead of bein' a fu**in' MAN and admitting you were wrong!!
Autumn Wind is just tellin' it like it is,you can't even discuss football,you just stoop down to insults and got the nerve to call Raider fans thugs?!!?
How you gonna talk schedules?You benefitted from a weak-a$$ schedule to even get 5 wins,and you REALLY wanna look forward to us playing you at Gimmehead Stadium?FOOL,we've won the last 3 games there!!Guess after bein' bitch-slapped so hard you don't remember..
Raiders are in FIRST PLACE,3-0 in the division,root for the Chokers.PLEASE!!In the words of our Immortal One,"GET OVAH IT!!"

KCtotheSB
11-14-2010, 07:36 PM
Big f**kin' talker now, but I goddamn guarantee you and the rest of your shitty Raider fans are nowhere to be found when you drop your next three games.

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 07:36 PM
lol

Shogun
11-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Plenty of retards from here came over to our board before the game last week talkin' a bunch of sh*t,the board stood up to 'em,then after the game most of the suck-a$$e$ disappeared.The ones who had enough nutzz to come back after a loss just whined like lil' biotches instead of bein' a fu**in' MAN and admitting you were wrong!!
Autumn Wind is just tellin' it like it is,you can't even discuss football,you just stoop down to insults and got the nerve to call Raider fans thugs?!!?
How you gonna talk schedules?You benefitted from a weak-a$$ schedule to even get 5 wins,and you REALLY wanna look forward to us playing you at Gimmehead Stadium?FOOL,we've won the last 3 games there!!Guess after bein' bitch-slapped so hard you don't remember..
Raiders are in FIRST PLACE,3-0 in the division,root for the Chokers.PLEASE!!In the words of our Immortal One,"GET OVAH IT!!"

Oh, sweet, I have black family too.

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 08:02 PM

Whatever makes these homers think they got a good football team. The bottomline is it's hard to talk about football without deflecting to other subjects when your team was beat down by a 2-6 team yes 2-6. Did I mention their weaknesses was supposedly KC's strength? I am sure you homers will point out Cassel's yards and I did have Bowe on fanstasy team and thankfully they showed up after it was 35-0 with 5 minutes left in first half.

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 08:06 PM
Whatever makes these homers think they got a good football team. The bottomline is it's hard to talk about football without deflecting to other subjects when your team was beat down by a 2-6 team yes 2-6. Did I mention their weaknesses was supposedly KC's strength? I am sure you homers will point out Cassel's yards and I did have Bowe on fanstasy team and thankfully they showed up after it was 35-0 with 5 minutes left in first half.
It sure is nice of you to take time out of committing felonies to share your football takes with us.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:08 PM

Let's be honest about a few things here.

1) It took a miracle catch to force OT against the "shit Chiefs team"
2) You are the essence of a hindsight douchebag that comes on here to troll
3) You probably aren't allowed to post at the library anymroe after landing on Meganslaw.com.
4) Where are all these quality Raider wins against good teams? You beat the "shit Chiefs" and the Seahawks who can't play on the road. You're a fucking douche hypocrite so I expect a full backtrack now.

CaliforniaChief
11-14-2010, 08:11 PM
It sure is nice of you to take time out of committing felonies to share your football takes with us.

I agree. I will add that it's nice to see AutumnWind's mouth doing something other than kissing other men. NTTAWWT

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Let's be honest about a few things here.

1) It took a miracle catch to force OT against the "shit Chiefs team"
2) You are the essence of a hindsight douchebag that comes on here to troll
3) You probably aren't allowed to post at the library anymroe after landing on Meganslaw.com.
4) Where are all these quality Raider wins against good teams? You beat the "shit Chiefs" and the Seahawks who can't play on the road. You're a ****ing douche hypocrite so I expect a full backtrack now.

To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:17 PM
To start we laid 59 on the road at a shitty Denver team? What is your guys team record for pts scored?

The Broncos are a shitty team. Getting blown out on the road happens. Their strength is our weakness.

Now answer me again where all the quality Raider wins are since you want to rag on the Chiefs for not beating anyone.

I'll wait.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 08:17 PM

We've both scored 211 points.

CaliforniaChief
11-14-2010, 08:18 PM

That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

OctoberFart
11-14-2010, 08:20 PM
That's Arena Football talk. /Herm

You're in a first place tie. Ahead based on H2H. BFD. There are 7 games left.

BTW, if you want to start talking about common opponents, how did that game against the 49'ers go? We did ok against them. Nothing matters except wins and losses, and we're tied. With a home game left against you.

Does divison record mean anything to you?

KCSupersized
11-14-2010, 08:21 PM
We're definitely struggling, but we'll see where Oakland stands after their next 3.

Fuck off you worthless waste of oxygen.

r8er4lyf
11-14-2010, 08:26 PM

See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Queefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Queefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

GloryDayz
11-14-2010, 08:28 PM

Die in a fire pussy!

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Does divison record mean anything to you?

That will mean something in late December. Right now, division record means little.

kcpasco
11-14-2010, 08:29 PM
See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!
"Your stadium sucks"."You don't sell out"..YAWN..How do you insult some one who fu**in' knows what you're gonna say before you even say it?
That's like me going."We got 3 Lombardis,you got 1",your greatest moment in NFL history is a mic'ed up coach goin',"BWAAAAAAHH52 Toss Power Trap!!I told you it'd work Otis,BWAAAHH!!"
Please explain how your top ranked rushing offense got stifled by a 28th ranked rush defense one week from the same result against a last ranked defense.

Oh,before you go all South Park on me and say"Oh,yeah?!Well..well..where were you before the Raiders won?" I was/am right there at raiderfans.net,where some of your boys claimed"We're gonna end your season"..really?

Did you seriously skip grammar in school?

Your post make my fucking eyes bleed.

Bill Parcells
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM
See what I mean?^^This is the sh*t I'm talking about!These Chiefs fans are so football illiterate..say it with me Chiefs fans..ILL-LIT-TERR-REHTT..they can only resort to the ancient''You're a felon!"..OH HAVEN'T HEARD THAT BEFORE!

Dude, you're calling out the new CP n00b basher. are you sure you want to proceed with this? he might tell you to die in a fire. or maybe that you should get your ass hole cauterized shut and die from poisoning yourself with your own fecal matter.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Your post make my ****ing eyes bleed.

But, he doesn't want to be called a thug.

Maybe we can just switch it up and call him "operating on a 4th grade level".

ChiefsCountry
11-14-2010, 08:32 PM
To be fair AutumnWind is the one Raider troll that actually came around when the Fade sucked ass the last few years.

Now carry on with his bashing.

r8er4lyf
11-14-2010, 08:36 PM

Your post make my ****ing eyes bleed.

Check this out my man,if anything,my FISTS will make your eyes bleed,OK?
By the way,It's "your post MADE my ****ing eyes bleed",smart-ass!!

Bill Parcells
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM

Oh you're one of those guys over in the bay? you like being fisted without the crisco?

Bane
11-14-2010, 08:39 PM

LMAO Typical Faider **** bag asshole.

The Bad Guy
11-14-2010, 08:39 PM

But you're not a thug.

Are you related to TommyKat?

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 08:40 PM

LMAO And Raider fans wonder why they get stereotyped.

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
And I'll say it once again, using numbers for words or part of words and substituting letters in usernames isn't hip or trendy, it's fucking ghey.

r8er4lyf
11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Oh you're one of those guys over in the bay? you like being fisted without the crisco?

This coming from a f*ggot with a smiling rubber for an avi?Okay,I really did want to keep it football,but I see I'd better pull out before I catch a virus.
Internet tough guys make me oh-so-nervous!

TheGuardian
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM

Come at be bro.

Bill Parcells
11-14-2010, 08:46 PM
This coming from a f*ggot with a smiling rubber for an avi?Okay,I really did want to keep it football,but I see I'd better pull out before I catch a virus.
Internet tough guys make me oh-so-nervous!

LOL! To be honest, for being a troll (if you're gonna troll correctly) you teh suck. you're not supposed to get pissed off and get laughed at ROFL You're supposed to be the one laughing and pointing the finger. not vice versa. ;) YOU FAIL!

Ugly Duck
11-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Come at be bro.

Like a spider monkey?

Come back here in 3 weeks and make this post

1. If Pitt plays like they did tonight, they stand a damn good chance of losing to Oakland again at Pitt.
2. Miami just lost their two QBs. They come to Oakland with Thigpen & Jamarcus.
3. We already beat Sandy Eggo.

Its not unthinkable for OAK to take 2 of those 3.

Bowser
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM

Hey! What's up? Go fuck yourself.

NWTF
11-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Paper Tigers? Most people outside of KC already knew this. KC is an improved team with a last place schedule, in a weak division.

Vegas odds makers already have them as the front runner to be the disappointment of the 2011 season and for good reason.

with some more good drafts and good FA pickups this team could be legit in 2012.

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Paper Tigers? Most people outside of KC already knew this. KC is an improved team with a last place schedule, in a weak division.

Vegas odds makers already have them as the front runner to be the disappointment of the 2011 season and for good reason.

with some more good drafts and good FA pickups this team could be legit in 2012.

Another Faider fan or what?

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Another Faider fan or what?
Not sure, but I put him in the red just in case. Can't be too careful these days.

Bane
11-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Not sure, but I put him in the red just in case. Can't be too careful these days.

That's exactly why I asked.You beat me to it.LMAO

TEX
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Ok - so we lost 2 road games in a row again. Big deal. Favorable schedule is coming. Bet we rebound.

Buehler445
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM

Don't count on him being less lippy. If his bashing was based in logic he wouldn't have made this thread because his team needed overtime to beat us at their house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2010, 11:45 PM

GMAFB. I hope your children are sodomized by a 400lb man.

Bane
11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
LMAO:clap:

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 09:49 AM
Well our 1 week run was short lived the only question that remains is when will SD take the division lead? How the hell did KC get such a cupcake schedule too? Haley must of been blowing someone in the offseason.

teedubya
11-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Well our 1 week run was short lived the only question that remains is when will SD take the division lead? How the hell did KC get such a cupcake schedule too? Haley must of been blowing someone in the offseason.

It's called sucking ass last year... it gets you a good schedule... much like the one you will have next year for sucking ass this year and every year. :LOL:

luv
11-30-2010, 09:54 AM

The only two teams you all play that we don't are the Steelers and Dolphins, and the Dolphins got shut out last week.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 10:14 AM

First of all, you sister-fucking inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Second of all, you retarded excuse for a breathing abortion, the schedules are always predetermined by order of finish.

Third of all, you hydrocephalic cum-dumpster, even if you get a schedule that looks "easier" based on last year's results, that schedule could turn out to be much harder and vice-versa. For those with bad records, games this season against the Chiefs, Bucs, and Rams looked "easy" at the start of the season; for those with good records, games against the Vikings, Bengals, and Cowboys looked "hard". It changes weekly, so it's a moot point.

Fourth of all: AIDS tree, antifreeze, fire.

Bowser
11-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Ok, I had to look up hydrocephalic.

btlook1
11-30-2010, 10:35 AM
First of all, you sister-****ing inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Second of all, you retarded excuse for a breathing abortion, the schedules are always predetermined by order of finish.

Third of all, you hydrocephalic cum-dumpster, even if you get a schedule that looks "easier" based on last year's results, that schedule could turn out to be much harder and vice-versa. For those with bad records, games this season against the Chiefs, Bucs, and Rams looked "easy" at the start of the season; for those with good records, games against the Vikings, Bengals, and Cowboys looked "hard". It changes weekly, so it's a moot point.

awesome!!!!

Graystoke
11-30-2010, 10:39 AM
First of all, you sister-****ing inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Freaking Post of the DAY!

JD10367
11-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Freaking Post of the DAY!

Thanks. And I inspired the 29th post from a 5-year lurker even. :rockon:

KCtotheSB
11-30-2010, 10:49 AM

There are only two games different from the Chiefs schedule (CLE, BUF) and the Raiders schedule (PIT, MIA).

...and when your shitdick team loses to the shitacular 49ers and Cardinals, you should more than likely take a healthy dose of "shut the f**k up" rather than bitch about the schedule.

Bearcat
11-30-2010, 10:56 AM

http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/attention_whore3.jpg?w=418&h=323

LaChapelle
11-30-2010, 10:57 AM
It was kinda like a Viagra 4 hour erection

petegz28
11-30-2010, 10:59 AM

It's not our fault Oakland lost to Arizona.

Agent V
11-30-2010, 11:00 AM
First of all, you sister-fucking inbred shit-drizzle, it's MUST HAVE. Not "must of".

Holy shit. This post is like an early Christmas present.

ROFL

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:03 AM

It's the same dogshit schedule a last place team gets every year.

Of all of the teams, Raiders fans should know this since it's their annual (or anal, in your case) schedule.

Mile High Mania
11-30-2010, 11:10 AM
It's the same dogshit schedule a last place team gets every year.

Of all of the teams, Raiders fans should know this since it's their annual (or anal, in your case) schedule.

All but 2 games are essentially determined... for years.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcw.htm

Mile High Mania
11-30-2010, 11:12 AM
2011 doesn't look that fantastic - depends on those 2 mystery games.

Denver
Home - Patriots / Jets / Bears / Lions / AFC North
Away - Bills / Dolphins / Packers / Vikings / AFC South

Crazy home schedule... no easy road games either. All AFCW teams have the same opponents, just different Home/Away and those final 2 mystery teams which should be the difference.

PunkinDrublic
11-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Autumn Queef what's it like being wrong time and time again?

InChiefsHell
11-30-2010, 11:17 AM
Autumn Queef what's it like being wrong time and time again?

'Tis the life of the Faider Fan...

HemiEd
11-30-2010, 11:19 AM
ANY FUCKING RAIDER FAN should be intimately familiar with the "last place schedule" and how it is acquired.
They have been a regular at the "last place schedule" since Tampa Bay bent them over and packed their shit in SB 37.
They have averaged just over 4 wins for the seven years since that ass whooping. The high win mark has been 5, for seven straight fucking years.
That is the kind of suckatude that earns you last place fucking schedules.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM
All but 2 games are essentially determined... for years.

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_afcw.htm

This.

The final two are determined on division rank. You play one team from each of the remaining AFC divisions that have the same division rank as you and aren't already on your schedule.

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 11:20 AM

Internet toughguy with such big fancy words. You must have been on the wrong end of a BJ a few times to learn how to use them as your boyfriend was using them on you. I know how the schedule is determined and Haley was blowing someone to get the Bills and Browns over Steelers and Dolphins. Schedules are hard to predict but KC's is easy the rest of the way. You can tell halfway into the season if a schedule is tough or not. Either way San Diego will make their yearly run and knock KC out of first and the playoffs.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I know how the schedule is determined and Haley was blowing someone to get the Bills and Browns over Steelers and Dolphins.

:facepalm:

LOL you are the VERY definition of a Raider fan. Dumb ass F U C K.

luv
11-30-2010, 11:22 AM
Internet toughguy with such big fancy words. You must have been on the wrong end of a BJ a few times to learn how to use them as your boyfriend was using them on you. I know how the schedule is determined and Haley was blowing someone to get the Bills and Browns over Steelers and Dolphins. Schedules are hard to predict but KC's is easy the rest of the way. You can tell halfway into the season if a schedule is tough or not. Either way San Diego will make their yearly run and knock KC out of first and the playoffs.

That's your comeback? Seriously?

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Those mighty Raiders with the awesome Darren McFappin were in first place, so that means that they are good! I guess this is Raider fan logic. It was only for one week, but hey, you takes what you gets, right? How are you guys liking third place, I mean, aside from the familiarity of it? Any takers out there, Raider fans??

luv
11-30-2010, 11:23 AM
:facepalm:

LOL you are the VERY definition of a Raider fan. Dumb ass F U C K.

Watch it with those big fancy words.

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Schedules are hard to predict but KC's is easy the rest of the way.

I do agree with you partially here since Oakland is still on the schedule!

Bill Parcells
11-30-2010, 11:25 AM

LOL! Dude, anally conceived and inseminated would have been much better. I do give you kudos, you were here to take beatings when the Raiders sucked too.

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 11:26 AM
I do agree with you partially here since Oakland is still on the schedule!

You guys say that every year and we always beat you fools at least once.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:26 AM
Watch it with those big fancy words.

LMAO

Sometimes I wonder: Are the Raider trolls that come onto CP 13 years old?

There were some good Raider fans that I really enjoyed conversing with such as RedNeck Raider. Now it seems as if all of them are morans.

LoneWolf
11-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Die in a fire pussy!

What exactly is a fire pussy? Is that what happens when a girl runs really fast in a pair of cuorduroy pants? If that is the case, death inside of one does sound very painfull.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:28 AM
What exactly is a fire pussy? Is that what happens when a girl runs really fast in a pair of cuorduroy pants? If that is the case, death inside of one does sound very painfull.

It could be when a woman jumps down a water slide and suddenly the water is turned off while she is in mid-slide.

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 11:29 AM

It's that herpes yeast infected crotch all those fat missouri women get.

HemiEd
11-30-2010, 11:31 AM

So how the fuck are the Raiders doing fuckhead? The Dolphins just came and pounded their shit, at the Oakland County Shithole.
They had their run, they are up to 5 wins, now it is over.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:32 AM

I can't argue his point on this post.

big nasty kcnut
11-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Wow man you sure crying like a little bitch aren't you go back to glory hole nation and fuck off. You give raiders fans a bad name and sexual disease.

Bowser
11-30-2010, 11:33 AM
So here we have a Jets fan giving pointers on talking shit to a Raiders fan that just got abused like a rented Corvette by a Patriots fan on a Chiefs board. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 11:35 AM

Perhaps you should read what you posted again... I am agreeing with you that our remaining schedule is easy, as you stated, but mainly because Oakland is still on it. Did you forget to clarify that? Like, "Aside from us, your schedule from here on out is easy" perhaps? Or do you think KC will win even though you have the dynamic running back Darren McFappin?

Bill Parcells
11-30-2010, 11:36 AM
So here we have a Jets fan giving pointers on talking shit to a Raiders fan that just got abused like a rented Corvette by a Patriots fan on a Chiefs board. Strange things are afoot at the Circle K!

LOL! JD is a Patriots fan? this place is so confusing these days

JD10367
11-30-2010, 11:38 AM
I know how the schedule is determined and Haley was blowing someone to get the Bills and Browns over Steelers and Dolphins.

The best part of you dribbled down your daddy's leg.

And you seem fascinated with gay references in your biting retorts. Methinks you doth protest too much. Maybe your sig above your avatar should be "homo prostituter"?

JD10367
11-30-2010, 11:39 AM

LMAO True enough.

HemiEd
11-30-2010, 11:39 AM

Not really, since 1990 the Chiefs are up 30 to 12, so it is more like one win for the Raiders every other year.

Lonewolf Ed
11-30-2010, 11:42 AM
Not really, since 1990 the Chiefs are up 30 to 12, so it is more like one win for the Raiders every other year.

Stop clouding the issue with facts! :thumb:

luv
11-30-2010, 11:43 AM

I can't argue his point on this post.

Ahem.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 11:43 AM
LOL! JD is a Patriots fan? this place is so confusing these days

Yeah, I wandered over from PatriotsPlanet over a year ago with the Pioli/Cassel/Vrabel pickups, because PatriotsPlanet had sort of dried up activity-wise so I thought I'd check out the "mothership", as this is referred to. (PatriotsPlanet's database exists on server space from the kindness of ChiefsPlanet.) And I found out this place is pretty active, and most of you fuckers are sincerely twisted in the head, and you have no-holds-barred conversations and actually seem to be sports fans in general, which is cool (never seen a site with so many threads dedicated to other NFL games or other sports).

While I'm a Patriots fan, I have three groups of NFL teams: those I like, those I hate, and those I'm ambivalent towards. The Chiefs go into the first group for me, along with the Texans, Bucs (lived there briefly), and a few others. As it happens, the "teams I hate" category includes the Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers, which works nicely. :D

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:45 AM
Ahem.

Dear Luv, he didn't say ALL Missouri women.

Hence, no argument.

notorious
11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
And I found out this place is pretty active, and most of you ****ers are sincerely twisted in the head, and you have no-holds-barred conversations and actually seem to be sports fans in general, which is cool (never seen a site with so many threads dedicated to other NFL games or other sports).

We are all blushing right now.

Bill Parcells
11-30-2010, 11:48 AM
Yeah, I wandered over from PatriotsPlanet over a year ago with the Pioli/Cassel/Vrabel pickups, because PatriotsPlanet had sort of dried up activity-wise so I thought I'd check out the "mothership", as this is referred to. (PatriotsPlanet's database exists on server space from the kindness of ChiefsPlanet.) And I found out this place is pretty active, and most of you ****ers are sincerely twisted in the head, and you have no-holds-barred conversations and actually seem to be sports fans in general, which is cool (never seen a site with so many threads dedicated to other NFL games or other sports).

While I'm a Patriots fan, I have three groups of NFL teams: those I like, those I hate, and those I'm ambivalent towards. The Chiefs go into the first group for me, along with the Texans, Bucs (lived there briefly), and a few others. As it happens, the "teams I hate" category includes the Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers, which works nicely. :D

Ah, thank you for that synopsis. ;) nice to meet you. this place is the shit lol...whatever happened to UT59 over at PP? he's cool as hell and I see he just up and disappeared.

Mr. Plow
11-30-2010, 11:51 AM
What exactly is a fire pussy?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSd_-M2njhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSd_-M2njhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

JD10367
11-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Ah, thank you for that synopsis. ;) nice to meet you. this place is the shit lol...whatever happened to UT59 over at PP? he's cool as hell and I see he just up and disappeared.

Yeah, he's been pretty MIA for a couple of years now, not really sure what happened. A lot of the regulars there don't post any more or do so infrequently (although I think cadmonkey still pops into the PP GirliePic thread to put up some pics now and then).

Bowser
11-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Yeah, he's been pretty MIA for a couple of years now, not really sure what happened. A lot of the regulars there don't post any more or do so infrequently (although I think cadmonkey still pops into the PP GirliePic thread to put up some pics now and then).

Heh, cadmonkey. He abandoned this place, along with that other dude nddbm or something? I thought he might have died in a fire or something.

Bill Parcells
11-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Heh, cadmonkey. He abandoned this place, along with that other dude nddbm or something? I thought he might have died in a fire or something.

Didnt Phobia pawn him in some kind of alcohol fueled tirade thread? lol..he was giving him outreach phone numbers in the boston area. that was funny as hell.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM

IIRC he was kind of like Silent Bob. Didn't post much in terms of paragraphs, just put up a shitload of girlie pics.

Bowser
11-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Didnt Phobia pawn him in some kind of alcohol fueled tirade thread? lol..he was giving him outreach phone numbers in the boston area. that was funny as hell.

Damn, I forgot about that. Now THAT is some funny shit. Nice recall.....

mikey23545
11-30-2010, 12:08 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSd_-M2njhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vSd_-M2njhc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess even drug-crazed strippers go on vacation once in a while.

JD10367
11-30-2010, 12:11 PM
I guess even drug-crazed strippers go on vacation once in a while.

<---- typing that into Travelocity as a search parameter to plan his next vacation :D

Mr. Plow
11-30-2010, 12:14 PM
<---- typing that into Travelocity as a search parameter to plan his next vacation :D

LMAO

OctoberFart
11-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I wandered over from PatriotsPlanet over a year ago with the Pioli/Cassel/Vrabel pickups, because PatriotsPlanet had sort of dried up activity-wise so I thought I'd check out the "mothership", as this is referred to. (PatriotsPlanet's database exists on server space from the kindness of ChiefsPlanet.) And I found out this place is pretty active, and most of you ****ers are sincerely twisted in the head, and you have no-holds-barred conversations and actually seem to be sports fans in general, which is cool (never seen a site with so many threads dedicated to other NFL games or other sports).

GO figure your one of those tool fans that has about 5 teams to root for.

ROYC75
11-30-2010, 01:06 PM
GO figure your one of those tool fans that has about 5 teams to root for.

I see, uh I mean read that you are still pissing into the wind, fan, AC, etc.

If you hold you head up, you might keep yourself out of the toilet with the Donks.

OctoberFart
09-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Look how spot on I was about your garbage team.

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-14-2011, 08:23 AM
The only thing you've ever been "spot on" about is the shit stains you leave in your underoos.

Carlota69
09-14-2011, 08:25 AM
The only thing you've ever been "spot on" about is the shit stains you leave in your underoos.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

luv
09-14-2011, 08:29 AM
So you make a statement about last year's team that turned out to be incorrect, and so you bumping it now that we look bad this year and say your were right.

It's going to rain today.

There, now I can bump this on a day when it rains and say I was right!

Iowanian
09-14-2011, 08:35 AM
Look how spot on I was about your garbage team.

I've see homeless people be just as correct about your mother's lady bucket.

DBOSHO
09-14-2011, 08:47 AM
The raiders ran all over a team who will be the worst in the league at stopping the run...

CHAMPIONSHIP.