PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs vs Cardinals on Sunday

WebGem
11-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Instead of making a thread about the rest of the season in general or playoffs or how much we suck today, what about the game on Sunday? Predictions? Keys to winning?

We've opened up at 7 point favorites, Arizona has given up more points than anyone in the league, and we're back at Arrowhead. Those are all things in our favor. We should be able to get a victory in this game and hopefully carry some momentum from the AZ game into Seattle for a very big game Thanksgiving weekend.

petegz28
11-14-2010, 09:06 PM
I think we run all fucking over them and the defense bounces back.

Baconeater
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
Dude, the season ended today.

kcpasco
11-14-2010, 09:07 PM
They are gonna come out pissed off and beat the shit out of the Cardinals.

I HOPE

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Well, the one thing I will say about this game is that Cassel has met his match.

Derek Anderson is Matt Cassel without the mobility.

Arrowhead is tailor made for bending over quarterbacks like Derek Anderson.

We're probably going to rape the shit out of the Cardinals and Cassel's QB rating will soar over 100 with another 4 TD game.

True fans will then engage in an orgy.

God help us if San Diego loses. We'll all be jacking off for a week.

Shogun
11-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Nobody knows the Cards better than Haley

WebGem
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Dude, the season ended today.

No, it really didn't.

WebGem
11-14-2010, 09:10 PM
Well, the one thing I will say about this game is that Cassel has met his match.

Derek Anderson is Matt Cassel without the mobility.

Arrowhead is tailor made for bending over quarterbacks like Derek Anderson.

We're probably going to rape the shit out of the Cardinals and Cassel's QB rating will soar over 100 with another 4 TD game.

True fans will then engage in an orgy.

God help us if San Diego loses. We'll all be jacking off for a week.

If we win in fashion on Sunday, I'm gonna be happy regardless of anything else. We're still in first place, and likely in first place alone after next weekend. It's the NFL, anything can happen. I'm just gonna keep being positive. Except I'm gonna have to root for the fucking Broncos next Monday, FUCK that.

Count Zarth
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
I'm glad the Cardinals will restore our hope.

The Seattle game is perfectly laid for us to shit the bed. Playing there is not easy.

Seattle took out the Chargers in Seattle for crying out loud.

jd1020
11-14-2010, 09:12 PM
I think the Cardinals stack 8 in the box. Stop the run. Man the receivers. Force Cassel to play catch-up. While Fitz grabs 5 TD's in a 38 - 13 victory.

Deberg_1990
11-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Kurt Warner comes out of retirement this week now that hes been voted off DWTS, and gets activated.

He promptly throws 4 TD's against us in a 35 to 31 heartbreaker...

suds79
11-14-2010, 09:15 PM
I predict more easy 10 yard hitch routes & quick slants on Brandon Carr playing 10 yards off at the snap of the ball.

Seriously WTF is going on over there?

thurman merman
11-14-2010, 09:18 PM
The game is at Arrowhead Stadium. Therefore the Chiefs will remember how to play football.

KCChiefsFan88
11-14-2010, 09:42 PM
The Chiefs will win by at least 3 TDs

chiefqueen
11-14-2010, 09:44 PM
IF AZ takes good notes when they watch the Denver game film they will win. Denver basically showed the league how to beat KC today.

jd1020
11-14-2010, 09:44 PM
If we win in fashion on Sunday, I'm gonna be happy regardless of anything else. We're still in first place, and likely in first place alone after next weekend. It's the NFL, anything can happen. I'm just gonna keep being positive. Except I'm gonna have to root for the ****ing Broncos next Monday, **** that.

We are in second place.

WebGem
11-14-2010, 10:08 PM
We are in second place.

No we're not. We're tied for first, you don't count tie-breakers in week 11 unless Oakland's already swept KC.

jd1020
11-14-2010, 10:10 PM
No we're not. We're tied for first, you don't count tie-breakers in week 11 unless Oakland's already swept KC.

That makes no sense. The Chiefs are 0-1 against the Raiders and the Raiders are 3-0 in the division (Chiefs are 1-2). We are currently in second place. If the playoffs started today the Raiders are going to the playoffs and we arent. I'm sorry you arent smart enough to comprehend that but those are the facts.

Bewbies
11-14-2010, 10:20 PM
If I'm the Cards I line my CB's up properly, and then at the snap have them tear off into the box and make Cassel complete something that's not a check down to beat me.

HotRoute
11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
We are currently 0-1 in the third quarter of the season & we need to win every single home game left on our schedule. The cardinals are a beatable team and we will be in deep shit if we start loosing to more teams like the broncos.

Pawnmower
11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
If the playoffs started today the Raiders are going to the playoffs and we arent. I'm sorry you arent smart enough to comprehend that but those are the facts.

They don't. The raiders aren't going to the playoffs. Enjoy 1st place for one week.

T-post Tom
11-14-2010, 10:30 PM
I like our chances better if Emmitt Thomas suits up and plays in the secondary.

Bowser
11-14-2010, 10:31 PM
We are in second place.

That makes no sense. The Chiefs are 0-1 against the Raiders and the Raiders are 3-0 in the division (Chiefs are 1-2). We are currently in second place. If the playoffs started today the Raiders are going to the playoffs and we arent. I'm sorry you arent smart enough to comprehend that but those are the facts.

If I'm the Cards I line my CB's up properly, and then at the snap have them tear off into the box and make Cassel complete something that's not a check down to beat me.

We are currently 0-1 in the third quarter of the season & we need to win every single home game left on our schedule. The cardinals are a beatable team and we will be in deep shit if we start loosing to more teams like the broncos.

They don't. The raiders aren't going to the playoffs. Enjoy 1st place for one week.

Who gives a shit? Beat the Cardinals. That's all that's important. The rest is just chaos math.

jd1020
11-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Who gives a shit? Beat the Cardinals. That's all that's important. The rest is just chaos math.

Who gives a shit? Anyone who cares anything about the Chiefs should give a shit.

Joe Seahawk
11-15-2010, 12:53 AM
You'll crush them.. We were seriously depleted on the o line and d line and still beat them handily at their house.. Their QB's will not be able to handle Arrowhead..
I'm sure Haley will have no problem shaking their hands after a win.. Haley is a douche IMO