PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Can't watch ESPN

Mr. Laz
11-15-2010, 12:06 PM
whenever the sports comes on during the news i start feeling ill and need to change the channel..

already deleted the recording of the Chiefs game

tried to read a couple of threads on CP and didn't get passed the 1st sentence.

was thinking about going to NFL Draft sight ... :(

on the bright side with a few more games like this we will probably be looking at another high draft pick

holy fuck :doh!:

Laz
~on a sports hiatus~

LiL stumppy
11-15-2010, 12:09 PM
today is the first time i have watched it.. didnt want to last night either

teedubya
11-15-2010, 12:10 PM
I already saw the highlights... uh, there were none.

Chiefnj2
11-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Good highlights if you want to watch Tebow throw his first career TD pass.

Bane
11-15-2010, 12:11 PM
today is the first time i have watched it.. didnt want to last night either
Not watching espn at all today!!!:cuss:

I already saw the highlights... uh, there were none.

:doh!::doh!:

PhillyChiefFan
11-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Wow. I thought I was the only one.

I never like watching SC after a loss, especially a bad one or one to the Raiders....needless to say I haven't watched SC much lately.

Frazod
11-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Turned it off when we went down 21-0 and hid in Fallout New Vegas after that. I still don't know what the final score was. Don't really give a shit, either.

Red Beans
11-15-2010, 12:19 PM
whenever the sports comes on during the news i start feeling ill and need to change the channel..

already deleted the recording of the Chiefs game

tried to read a couple of threads on CP and didn't get passed the 1st sentence.

was thinking about going to NFL Draft sight ... :(

on the bright side with a few more games like this we will probably be looking at another high draft pick

holy **** :doh!:

Laz
~on a sports hiatus~

I can totally relate.

Frazod
11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
What I would like to do is send my Sunday Ticket bill to that cocksucker Cassel. 4321

burt
11-15-2010, 12:22 PM
What I would like to do is send my Sunday Ticket bill to that cocksucker Cassel. 4321

I like you more each season!

thurman merman
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm assuming all they are talking about on ESPN today is Tebow, Favre, and the Cowboys. So you're probably not missing anything.

Frazod
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
I like you more each season!

I'm an acquired taste. :)

Chiefnj2
11-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Turned it off when we went down 21-0 and ...

You paid attention to the game longer than the defense did.

58-4ever
11-15-2010, 01:00 PM
It's a good day to catch up on Boardwalk Empire and Dexter.

Frazod
11-15-2010, 01:30 PM
You paid attention to the game longer than the defense did.

That much I gathered.

Count Alex's Losses
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
I'm going to get drunk for this weeks GIF'D UP!

HotRoute
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM

High draft picks are NOT a bright side !!!! Damn people need to realize that drafting high is the worst thing a team can do. Too much money invested, way more at stake and more bickering among fans.

Not to mention it means your team sucks and are then expecting a young player to come in and make a difference, which rarley gives them the necessary time to develop

SNR
11-15-2010, 03:03 PM
High draft picks are NOT a bright side !!!! Damn people need to realize that drafting high is the worst thing a team can do. Too much money invested, way more at stake and more bickering among fans.

Not to mention it means your team sucks and are then expecting a young player to come in and make a difference, which rarley gives them the necessary time to developI hope we continue to draft high until we draft a fucking QB in the first round. Maybe then at least the message will sink in to the assholes upstairs at 1 Arrowhead Drive: "Hmm... we suck every year... we've tried changing coaches, drafting defense, drafting skill players... maybe we need a new QB?"

TheGuardian
11-15-2010, 03:06 PM

Not to mention it means your team sucks and are then expecting a young player to come in and make a difference, which rarley gives them the necessary time to develop

At least someone else gets it.

Do the Steelers and Pats draft very high usually???

No. And yet they are perennial playoff teams. Wanting to draft high is the loser fans mentality. The fact is every draft guys fall that become pro bowlers. You should wish for the team you root for to win every game. Winning is contagious and builds the confidence of everyone on the team. Losing does the same. So the goal every year is to win. Not fucking draft high.

Jesus christ.

ReynardMuldrake
11-15-2010, 03:07 PM
WTF is up with Brian Waters? He has sucked bigtime the past couple games. Is he just getting old or what?