PDA

View Full Version : Trade Rogers or Vick for depth elsewhere?

KevB
11-17-2010, 04:58 PM
I have both Rogers and Vick, so I have incredible depth at QB. At RB I have Arian Foster and MJD as starters, but depth is very shaky with Lynch, McGahee, Bush and Spiller. I'm pretty stacked at WR with Nicks, Jennings, Dez Bryant, Collie and Tamme. We start 1 QB, 2 RB and 3 WR/TE.

I could probably trade Rogers and filler for a backup QB like Flacco and better depth at RB. Would you rather have that depth at QB or RB?

Fish
11-17-2010, 06:16 PM
Good question, as I'm in the same situation....

Otter
11-18-2010, 07:34 AM
I think you would be crazy to trade Vick the way he's playing. There's a good chance he'll continue to compete at that level and play hurt if needed because he's only on a one year contract.

DrRyan
11-18-2010, 09:56 AM
I just traded Rivers for Adrian Peterson and Fitzpatrick since I have Vick as well. I hated to let go of Rivers buy my RB situation was a disaster. If I was going to trade Vick or Rodgers I would only do it for CJ, AP and maybe Arian Foster or Frank Gore.

KevB
11-19-2010, 03:30 PM
I just traded Rivers for Adrian Peterson and Fitzpatrick since I have Vick as well. I hated to let go of Rivers buy my RB situation was a disaster. If I was going to trade Vick or Rodgers I would only do it for CJ, AP and maybe Arian Foster or Frank Gore.

Nobody has a great RB or WR and is that desperate for a QB. I'm wondering about a Rodgers/Jennings for P. Manning/Roddy White trade. Slide down tick at backup QB for me, slight uptick at starting WR. Manning owner is getting nervous will several mediocre games in a row.