PDA

View Full Version : Different Fantasy Football Rules

Steron
11-23-2010, 01:56 PM
I have been the commissioner of my money league for 10 years. The rules are getting a bit stale. We have the Bitch of the Week award which automatically drops you to the last slot for Wednesday and Friday Add/Drop. I have read about leagues where if you lose by 3 or less you can't start a K the following week. I was wondering if your leagues have any fun/harsh/strange rules that help keep it interesting.

Rain Man
11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
I was in a league once where we developed a cool keeper system. Each year, you could keep 8 points of people. The first year you kept a guy, he cost 1 point. Second year 2 points, third year 3 points, and so on. It took a couple of years to really get rolling, but after that it became intriguing to figure out the best way to spend your 8 points, and it also staggered the dumping of stars back into the draft pool.

Nzoner
11-23-2010, 08:08 PM
One of my local leagues gets together for MNF every week during the season because it's the ONLY time we can do add/drops and trades and what's even more interesting is that we have to show-up for no less than 8 get togethers or we forfeit any winnings.

It's also a great way to get out of the house for MNF and it really does create closer friendships with the guys in the league.